Enough is enough. Ban protests outside hospitals.

2 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Did God forget to tell Canadians about the right to bear arms?

Canadians know about it

they just hate that right

they don't want it

and don't want to let other Canadians who like it to have it

so they infringe on it

America Derangement Syndrome is a helluva drug

Edited by Yzermandius19

12 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Canadians know about it

they just hate that right

they don't want it

and don't want to let other Canadians who like it to have it

so they infringe on it

America Derangement Syndrome is a helluva drug

Carrying guns is a God given right for Canadians, but it’s just not recognized in our Charter?

2 hours ago, Boges said:

Anyone who uses God or Jesus to justify their Anti-Vax position is a POS. 

They're no better than Jehovah's Witnesses that would prefer their children to die than get them a blood transfusion. 

Anyone who wants to force people under 40 to vaccinate is an actual piece of shit.

There have only been 600 deaths in people under fifty years old from covid since the beginning. It's no more of a threat than lightning for young healthy, young people. 

Can you even give me one good reason why 12-30 yr olds should have to vaccinate?

• They aren't at risk from covid
  • They can still spread covid after they're vaxxed
  • The vaxx causes very dangerous side effects in extremely healthy children and young adults, and it's a certainty that those kids wouldn't have gotten as sick from covid.

You could always let parents choose if their child needs a dangerous vaccine, it shouldn't be forced on them.

The only thing that vaccinating people under 50 actually accomplishes is it pads the stats for vaxx success rates.

The vaxx companies definitely don't want to have  "only the at risk group" vaccinated because if they did then you'd see a scenario where all of the people dying were vaccinated. 

Do you realize that no one was vaccinated in 2020? Almost no one was vaccinated before the end of the 2020/2021 flu season (Oct - April), so there are no real world stats available to show us how well the vaxx actually worked on the original strain. Then as soon as everyone was vaccinated, the 'Delta Variant' started killing vaccinated people. Vaxx apologists will be quick to tell you that those deaths only occur in sick and very elderly people (just like C19 did before the vaxxes came out). 

Points to ponder: (When you look at these things, don't look at them from a POV that I'm guaranteeing that everything I'm saying is 100% certain, but just keep some files open in the back of your mind, and when things start to fit more neatly in some folders than others, shake them up a bit and just allow some cognitive dissonance to happen.)

Is there really a Delta variant that's so different that the vaxxes shouldn't work against it or do the vaxxes just not work all that well? 

Why was there such an attack on natural immunity from the Covid Nazis who constantly chant "VAXXES UBER ALLES!"? Stats show that natural immunity works better than vaxx immunity. Neither is perfect, but the covidiots' anecdote about "the guy who died the second time he got covid" needs to be put to bed. 

Do we really get honest C19 stats about "vaxxed vs unvaxxed", or are the same people who lied about everything else lying about this too? 

Again, why are children getting vaxxed when it does absolutely nothing for them?

When I think back to how bizarre it was for Trudeau and the WHO to just "let this virus roll in on airplanes from China" back at the beginning of covid, when we thought it was super-deadly, and then I look at the stats that show covid is cleaning house in the "old age pension demographic", I wonder if this gain-of-function-virus is maybe doing exactly what it was originally intended to do. If you go back and look at my posts from the beginning of the C19 saga, I did mention that the virus is coming from a country that was banning babies 10 years ago.... Maybe Trudeau wanted covid here. 

3 minutes ago, dialamah said:

There's a strange pretzel shape to @Yzermandius19's arguments

It’s a really fascinating topic, as I have never heard this line of argument before about rights in Canada.  

I want to understand more about God-given, vs God-inspired rights.  And why some people were inspired to only give us only some of God’s given rights.

How do we know what all the God-given rights are?

Maybe Trudeau the Younger will be inspired like his dad and give us the rest of the rights? 

Why are God-given rights even important if only the God-inspired ones can be upheld in court?

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Anyone who wants to force people under 40 to vaccinate is an actual piece of shit.

There have only been 600 deaths in people under fifty years old from covid since the beginning. It's no more of a threat than lightning for young healthy, young people. 

Can you even give me one good reason why 12-30 yr olds should have to vaccinate?

• They aren't at risk from covid
  • They can still spread covid after they're vaxxed
  • The vaxx causes very dangerous side effects in extremely healthy children and young adults, and it's a certainty that those kids wouldn't have gotten as sick from covid.

You could always let parents choose if their child needs a dangerous vaccine, it shouldn't be forced on them.

The only thing that vaccinating people under 50 actually accomplishes is it pads the stats for vaxx success rates.

The vaxx companies definitely don't want to have  "only the at risk group" vaccinated because if they did then you'd see a scenario where all of the people dying were vaccinated. 

Do you realize that no one was vaccinated in 2020? Almost no one was vaccinated before the end of the 2020/2021 flu season (Oct - April), so there are no real world stats available to show us how well the vaxx actually worked on the original strain. Then as soon as everyone was vaccinated, the 'Delta Variant' started killing vaccinated people. Vaxx apologists will be quick to tell you that those deaths only occur in sick and very elderly people (just like C19 did before the vaxxes came out). 

Points to ponder: (When you look at these things, don't look at them from a POV that I'm guaranteeing that everything I'm saying is 100% certain, but just keep some files open in the back of your mind, and when things start to fit more neatly in some folders than others, shake them up a bit and just allow some cognitive dissonance to happen.)

Is there really a Delta variant that's so different that the vaxxes shouldn't work against it or do the vaxxes just not work all that well? 

Why was there such an attack on natural immunity from the Covid Nazis who constantly chant "VAXXES UBER ALLES!"? Stats show that natural immunity works better than vaxx immunity. Neither is perfect, but the covidiots' anecdote about "the guy who died the second time he got covid" needs to be put to bed. 

Do we really get honest C19 stats about "vaxxed vs unvaxxed", or are the same people who lied about everything else lying about this too? 

Again, why are children getting vaxxed when it does absolutely nothing for them?

When I think back to how bizarre it was for Trudeau and the WHO to just "let this virus roll in on airplanes from China" back at the beginning of covid, when we thought it was super-deadly, and then I look at the stats that show covid is cleaning house in the "old age pension demographic", I wonder if this gain-of-function-virus is maybe doing exactly what it was originally intended to do. If you go back and look at my posts from the beginning of the C19 saga, I did mention that the virus is coming from a country that was banning babies 10 years ago.... Maybe Trudeau wanted covid here. 

Vaxxing people under 50 helps with Herd Immunity. And you do reduce your level of contagiousness. 

And Death isn't the only negative outcome. Long-Haul COVID is something many are dealing with. 

Getting vaccinated is a perfectly safe thing to do. It's only a challenge to POS Anti-Vaxxers who have been lied to by people who probably got vaccinated themselves. 

22 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Why are God-given rights even important if only the God-inspired ones can be upheld in court?

the God inspired rights are God given

legality is not morality

plenty of things that are illegal are moral

if the government opposes god given rights

that doesn't reduce their importance

that actually highlights it's importance

Edited by Yzermandius19

Just now, Cannucklehead said:

There are several ways to defend yourself without guns.  Americans just want everything done quickly.  

If someone breaks into your house in the middle of the night and has a gun or knife, what is the best way to defend yourself and family?  In Canada, you don't have the right to defend yourself with the only thing that might save you, a gun.

8 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

There are several ways to defend yourself without guns.  Americans just want everything done quickly.  

sometimes you need guns to defend yourself

Americans have that right

Canadians are virtue signaling pacifist dummies

who deny that reality

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 minute ago, blackbird said:

If someone breaks into your house in the middle of the night and has a gun or knife, what is the best way to defend yourself and family?  In Canada, you don't have the right to defend yourself with the only thing that might save you, a gun.

If someone breaks in in the middle of the night, chances are I'd be dead anyway.  I would still be groggy and would not be at 100%.  

Theres also the argument that the criminals can get better weapons until I park an attack copter on my front lawn or get some kind of automated security like robo cop 2.  ?

And then there's the research that having a gun in your house for defence typically leads to a violent situation that doesn't involve any criminals at all.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/3/23/17155596/gun-ownership-polls-safety-violence

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

sometimes you need guns to defend yourself

Americans have that right

Canadians are virtue signaling pacifist dummies

Yes,  Canadians are also victims of impotent politicians who live in an alt reality.  We have many Marxist politicians who think they know what is best for everyone and deny Canadians the fundamental right to defend themselves.  

1 minute ago, blackbird said:

Yes,  Canadians are also victims of impotent politicians who live in an alt reality.  We have many Marxist politicians who think they know what is best for everyone and deny Canadians the fundamental right to defend themselves.  

Canadians won't elect politicians who don't want to not infringe on those rights

they get what they vote for, the politicians are just pandering to that

4 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

If someone breaks in in the middle of the night, chances are I'd be dead anyway.  I would still be groggy and would not be at 100%.  

Theres also the argument that the criminals can get better weapons until I park an attack copter on my front lawn or get some kind of automated security like robo cop 2.  ?

And then there's the research that having a gun in your house for defence typically leads to a violent situation that doesn't involve any criminals at all.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/3/23/17155596/gun-ownership-polls-safety-violence

What you're talking about is social engineering.  That is Marxist ideology that believes in denying everyone their personal right to protect themselves in the interest of the common good.  Instead of disarming everyone they should find a way to protect society from armed criminals.  They could start by keeping them in prison.  We constantly see criminals being let out on bail or parole who go on to kill innocent citizens.  Just happened again not long ago.  Criminals have more rights than law-abiding citizens.

Edited by blackbird

11 minutes ago, blackbird said:

What you're talking about is social engineering.  That is Marxist ideology that believes in denying everyone their personal right to protect themselves in the interest of the common good.  Instead of disarming everyone they should find a way to protect society from armed criminals.  They could start by keeping them in prison.  We constantly see criminals being let out on bail or parole who go on to kill innocent citizens.  Just happened again not long ago.  Criminals have more rights than law-abiding citizens.

As of July 2021, the United States had the highest number of incarcerated individuals worldwide, with almost 2.1 million people in prison. The U.S. was followed by China, Brazil, India, and the Russian Federation.

Seems that prison is not working.  

1 minute ago, Cannucklehead said:

As of July 2021, the United States had the highest number of incarcerated individuals worldwide, with almost 2.1 million people in prison. The U.S. was followed by China, Brazil, India, and the Russian Federation.

Seems that prison is not working.  

The justice system is not working in Canada.  They often let dangerous offenders out.  Let's talk about Canada.  A judge just declined to renew an injunction for the police to stop the Ferry Creek protesters from blocking logging.  The judge said the reason is because the police were too hard on the protesters and denying them their rights.