Enough is enough. Ban protests outside hospitals.

47 minutes ago, EastCanada90 said:

when you protesting outside there work DURING A PANDEMIC it adds stress to some of them  therefore it should not be allowed... also i highly doubt sick people in the hospital wanna hear possible screaming outside there windows..  its disrespectful.

freedom of speech is more important

than some nurses and doctors

being more stressed for nonsensical reasons

speech not being "respectful" is not grounds to ban it

some people being uncomfortable with speech

is not grounds to ban it

a pandemic is not grounds to ban speech willy nilly either

all of your reasons to ban it are stupid reasons

you simply want to ban protests you don't agree with

and are grasping for straws to try and justify it

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

freedom of speech is more important

than some nurses and doctors

being more stressed for nonsensical reasons

speech not being "respectful" is not grounds to ban it

some people being uncomfortable with speech

is not grounds to ban it

a pandemic is not grounds to ban speech willy nilly either

all of your reasons to ban it are stupid reasons

you simply want to ban protests you don't agree with

and are grasping for straws to try and justify it

freedom of speech only goes so far you really need to learn that. the right wing wackos  take freedom of speech way to far.. i also said the PROTEST can continue just move it somewhere else instead of  ahospital ffs.

Edited by EastCanada90
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, EastCanada90 said:

freedom of speech only goes so far you really need to learn that. the right wing wackos  take freedom of speech way to far.. i also said the PROTEST can continue just move it somewhere else instead of  ahospital ffs.

What if them are just people who work at the hospital themselves? They are out on lunch break. They're allowed to protest their employer, same as they've done before.

Also what if they are nurses out there, and some doctors? Shall they too be swept aside by Big Bro? Ok, if that's what you want, guess so.

You people go ahead and sow the wind. See what you all get.

Just don't come crying to me...

;)

31 minutes ago, EastCanada90 said:

free speech goes further than you left wing nut jobs think it should

free speech doesn't only include speech everyone likes

if it did, you wouldn't need it to be a right in the first place, because no one would ever call for it to be banned

free speech is a right that must be protected from government infringement, specifically because of people like you who want to ban speech they don't like

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

What if them are just people who work at the hospital themselves? They are out on lunch break. They're allowed to protest their employer, same as they've done before.

Also what if they are nurses out there, and some doctors? Shall they too be swept aside by Big Bro? Ok, if that's what you want, guess so.

You people go ahead and sow the wind. See what you all get.

Just don't come crying to me...

;)

majority of the people arn't doctors and nurses  that were doing it lol.. yea there were some. hows it going for them? hospitals laying them off until get covid shots in places which  should of been done long ago. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

free speech goes further than you left wing nut jobs think it should

free speech doesn't only include speech everyone likes

if it did, you wouldn't need it to be a right in the first place, because no one would ever call for it to be banned

free speech is a right that must be protected from government infringement, specifically because of people like you who want to ban speech they don't like

well considering quebec moving to ban it.  it looks like you already losing the battle :)

1 hour ago, EastCanada90 said:

freedom of speech only goes so far you really need to learn that. 

Oh, we already know that.   Freedom of speech is good for as long as it is not too uncomfortable and does not lead to possible changes in the status quo.

1 minute ago, EastCanada90 said:

the majority of people protesting   wasn't doctors and nurses.. was there some.. yess but not the majority lol.

I heard almost 30% of health care workers did not want to get the jab. By that I mean nurses and medical techs, and some doctors. Many got the jab when they were forced to, or else get fired. Some were willing to get fired over the vaccine mandate.

Which makes me wonder... why izzit?