Enough is enough. Ban protests outside hospitals.

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

However, here's one Boges may find interesting about how a Detroit TV station's attempt to massage the message didn't go the way they hoped:

Local Detroit TV Asks for Stories of Unvaxxed Dying from COVID – Gets over 180K Responses of Vaccine Injured and Dead Instead

Everyone I know has been vaccinated. None of them had side effects that lasted more than a couple of days.

VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.

VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning that reports about adverse events are not automatically collected, but require a report to be filed to VAERS. VAERS reports can be submitted voluntarily by anyone, including healthcare providers, patients, or family members. Reports vary in quality and completeness. They often lack details and sometimes can have information that contains errors.

From the VAERS website. But I don't suppose those who trumpet VAERS as a benchmark have even bothered to look at the VAERS site, they are just parroting what they have read on social media.

Edited by Aristides

59 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Everyone I know has been vaccinated. None of them had side effects that lasted more than a couple of days.

My sister is 2 1/2 months since her last jab and she is still barely able to work.  She was off work for a week with the first jab, off for 2 weeks with the second.  Now having crippling migraines, body aches, racing heart, nausea.....they are telling her NOT to get any boosters.

But no one wants to hear about any of those people.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

There is a published story that was quoted earlier about a man who had a serious complications after dose 1, inflammation of spinal cord, migranes, a major depression. PH office cheerfully advised to go on with vaccination and the workplace (municipal) threatened to lay him off if not fully vaccinated before the deadline. This cheerful crowd will march without as much as an extra thought all the way to the bright new dawn i.e. holy 99.9%. Will it prevent the next wave? That's a big question. Travel from Wuhan, lockdowns and masks have not.

3 hours ago, Aristides said:

Then don’t whine when you have to deal with the consequences of your choices. Accepting them is also your choice.

the consequences should not include government mandated segregation based on vaccinated status

that's just punitive and unnecessary with minimal upside

that "cure" is worse than the disease

Edited by Yzermandius19

19 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Here's one for the blind faith hysteria crowd that wanted to talk about BS this morning. You may want to rethink how  quick you accept the idea of over-run hospitals. We've seen the kind of thing describe below over and over again since the beginning of this "pandemic."

Media Reports Florida Hospitals are ‘Overrun’ — Then One Person Actually Went to a Major Hospital to Check

What horse shit. So some clown takes pictures of an empty parking lot - when, we don't know - six AM on a Sunday? Who knows. And concludes nothing's going on inside? What kind of low grade, drooling moron would believe this crap? Yeah, yeah, it's all made-up! No one is dying! there's no disease! It's all the lizard people from Alpha Centauri seeking to control our minds by making us wear masks!

•  
  • Overall, we rate Becker News far-right biased and questionable based on the use of poor sources, the promotion of right-wing propaganda and conspiracies, and frequent publication of misleading and false information.

Detailed Report

Questionable Reasoning: Poor Sourcing, Conspiracy Theories, Propaganda, Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: FAR RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/becker-news/

Seems to me a certain drooling idiot told us weeks ago that the death rate in Florida had gone down to almost nothing because his latest man-crush, the governor of Florida, had okayed the use of a bullshit 'cure' for covid. I guess that was a lie too.

Florida’s pandemic death toll surpassed 50,000 people on Thursday, a grim milestone reached after a summer surge of new cases, hospitalizations and deaths fueled by the highly contagious delta variant of the virus that causes COVID-19.

Though the number of new cases and hospitalizations for the infectious disease have declined in Florida since the last week of August, the seven-day average of deaths reported has fluctuated and this week reached the second-highest point since the pandemic began in spring 2020.

The state reported 1,554 new deaths to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and 9,760 new cases on Thursday, according to Miami Herald calculations of the data. In all, Florida has recorded at least 3,473,873 confirmed COVID-19 cases and 50,811 deaths.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article254271183.html

20 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

However, here's one Boges may find interesting about how a Detroit TV station's attempt to massage the message didn't go the way they hoped:

Local Detroit TV Asks for Stories of Unvaxxed Dying from COVID – Gets over 180K Responses of Vaccine Injured and Dead Instead

• Overall, we rate Health Impact News a Quackery-level pseudoscience website for the promotion of anti-vaccination propaganda as well as chemtrails, geoengineering, and false information regarding GMOs.

Detailed Report

Bias Rating: RIGHT CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/health-impact-news/

3 minutes ago, Argus said:

Seems to me a certain drooling idiot told us weeks ago that the death rate in Florida had gone down to almost nothing because his latest man-crush, the governor of Florida, had okayed the use of a bullshit 'cure' for covid. I guess that was a lie too.

Florida’s pandemic death toll surpassed 50,000 people on Thursday, a grim milestone reached after a summer surge of new cases, hospitalizations and deaths fueled by the highly contagious delta variant of the virus that causes COVID-19.

Though the number of new cases and hospitalizations for the infectious disease have declined in Florida since the last week of August, the seven-day average of deaths reported has fluctuated and this week reached the second-highest point since the pandemic began in spring 2020.

The state reported 1,554 new deaths to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and 9,760 new cases on Thursday, according to Miami Herald calculations of the data. In all, Florida has recorded at least 3,473,873 confirmed COVID-19 cases and 50,811 deaths.

“Though the number of new cases and hospitalizations for the infectious disease have declined in Florida”

Deaths are always a lagging indicator. But who cares?  Anyone that wants a vaccine can get one.  I’m not for closing down society because some people don’t want to be vaccinated, which is their right.  Anyways, now do California and New York , which have worse rates than Florida.

Just now, Argus said:

• Overall, we rate Health Impact News a Quackery-level pseudoscience website for the promotion of anti-vaccination propaganda as well as chemtrails, geoengineering, and false information regarding GMOs.

Detailed Report

Bias Rating: RIGHT CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/health-impact-news/

That website is in fact bias on its own. Stop trying to use it as some objective source.  It’s not.

20 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

OK, I'm done for now. And now back to our original programming. 

If you early morning jokers want to talk about "BS" again though, I'll be happy to come back and show you some more actual BS.

You do that with every post you make, Mr Tinfoil.

1 hour ago, Argus said:

Says the Quackery level poster.

the US media is 88% Democrat

and clearly have a strong left leaning bias

they are woke af

right wing sources are needed to counter that

fact checking organizations also have a similar level of left bias and tar any right wing news as right-wing conspiracy theories

they are not to be trusted

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

the US media is 88% Democrat

and clearly have a strong left leaning bias

they are woke af

right wing sources are needed to counter that

fact checking organizations also have a similar level of left bias and tar any right wing news as right-wing conspiracy theories

they are not to be trusted

His fact checking sites list of latest fact checks are all of conservative media.  Zero liberal media fact checks.  It’s funny when our residential “real” “conservative” parrots left wing activists, and supports politicians that propose left wing policies.  tHat’S rEaL cONsErvAtIsM!  Don’t you know! ?

• Like 1

@ Argus. Your slur sites are meaningless. Less useful than the sites they attack. What does "far right even mean anyway. The only media I see being caught in a lie or more exactly lies, these days are fake news stories from the corporate left like CNN and The New York Times or the the local Canadian government paid media.

I'll give you an example - something you've never been able to do.

A story appeared in the Rolling Stone that was then repeated throughout what I'll call 'Gullible-net" and what you seem to prefer. Rachel Maddow and MSNBC were the main offenders aiding the spread.

Then this happened:

Rolling Stone forced to issue an 'update' after viral hospital ivermectin story turns out to be false

On Friday, the liberal magazine published testimony from Dr. Jason McElyea, who told a local news station that hospitals were being overrun from patients overdosing on ivermectin which resulted in other patients waiting for treatment. McElyea claimed the situation was so bad that gunshot victims were being neglected.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rolling-stone-forced-issue-update-after-viral-hospital-ivermectin-story-false

Your media's story was a big fat lie and it's far, far from the first time the MSM has lied. Also it should show even you pooh poohing the story above revealing another lie of a claim of dangerously overcrowded hospital that critique isn't worth much. Those stories on lies claiming dangerously overcrowded hospitals just keep popping up whether you and your slur sites wants to acknowledge them or not.

And here's another thing about your faith in Google and slur sites - does anybody not notice that they can't attack the actual story? Would you like to know why? They're true. If you actually investigate them, they're factual.

Again I'll do what Argus is never able to do and give you an example. Let's look at this one from above that Argus and his slur site derided as pseudo science and quackery:

Are you saying that never happened. Are you saying WXYZ in Detroit did not post on Facebook asking people do send in stories from people who want to tell them they lost a loved one to covid? You're wrong, of course. Here's the post on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/wxyzdetroit/photos/a.461583946134/10158207966696135/?type=3

And the story is on lots of sites not just the one the slur boys don't like.

Now as to your attack on the plummeting death stats in Florida, that one deserves its own post so I'll do that below.

Edited by Infidel Dog

The bureaucracy may have discovered the ultimate home run: scare enough and have your way not matter what you do. Not that it's a new thing but troubling is, once found few have abandoned it willingly. Sometimes history likes irony. No analogies, but Hitler built great roads and actually fixed long and painful economic depression. In the 1930s Germany there were no effective controls over the executive power. And in Canada today, there are none.

21 minutes ago, Shady said:

His fact checking sites list of latest fact checks are all of conservative media.  Zero liberal media fact checks.  It’s funny when our residential “real” “conservative” parrots left wing activists, and supports politicians that propose left wing policies.  tHat’S rEaL cONsErvAtIsM!  Don’t you know! ?

Fake Conservatives vastly outnumber Real Conservatives in Canada

these Fake Conservatives parrot left wing activists and support politicians who propose left wing policies

all while they also pretend anyone to the right of them is a racist right wing extremist

Argus is a good example of that

Real Conservatives in Canada are a fringe minority

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Aristides said:

The covid vaccines were not meant to kill tens of millions of people in a week. It will take at least two years max or less to see the results. So, those that are vaccinated and think that they are out of the woods, let's just wait and see. ?

3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Canada is filled with Fake Conservatives who parrot left wing talking points and policies

Argus is a good example of that

Liberal O'Tool is one of the biggest liberal conservatives hack going. Just like liberal Jason Kenney who claims to be a conservative but really is just another liberal hack. The only real and true conservative party that is left in Canada today is Maxine Bernier and the PPC party. 

All those other Canadian political party's are all just a bunch of leftist lieberal pro globalist communists. They hate Canada and Canadians. They are only in it for the money. They have all been bought off just like our Canadian media has been bought off.  They must never be trusted anymore. 

Argus is a prime example of liberal conservative nothingness. Just my opinion of course. ?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, taxme said:

Liberal O'Tool is one of the biggest liberal conservatives hack going. Just like liberal Jason Kenney who claims to be a conservative but really is just another liberal hack. The only real and true conservative party that is left in Canada today is Maxine Bernier and the PPC party. 

All those other Canadian political party's are all just a bunch of leftist lieberal pro globalist communists. They hate Canada and Canadians. They are only in it for the money. They have all been bought off just like our Canadian media has been bought off.  They must never be trusted anymore. 

Argus is a prime example of liberal conservative nothingness. Just my opinion of course. ?

facts

Doug Ford is the ultimate Fake Conservative

fronted like he was Canadian Donald Trump

then governs like he's Kathleen Wynne

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Argus said:

Thanks for the insult, moron. What? You didn't think your claim on its own would hold up so you had to decorate it with slurs?

You're right. The claims in your post are useless bafflegab and have next to nothing to do with anything I ever said. Although, I do like this bit:

Though the number of new cases and hospitalizations for the infectious disease have declined in Florida since the last week of August

Nobody was talking about the total death rate. That wasn't the point. The point was daily deaths have been plummeting precipitously since Governor DeSantis made the therapeutic, monoclonal antibodies available to Floridians. Even your own source admits daily covid deaths have been at least "declining". The correct term would "plummeting" to describe how much, how fast but with fake news you take whatever bits of fact you can get.

The plummeting death rates are only present in Florida. It's not happening in any of the other 3 big American states. It might have started to happen in Texas who were starting to to open up to MCAs but the Biden regime scooped up all the available stock when they saw the results in Florida and it's yet to be determined who gets what. Also Texas has that problem with the Biden regime opening up the border to infected aliens who have been traveling in groups. 20% come infected, I hear.

But go ahead, talk about something I never mentioned and tell me that makes me a liar. It only makes you look desperate. But it makes smile when I knock you down after you attack.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Aristides said:

From the VAERS website. But I don't suppose those who trumpet VAERS as a benchmark have even bothered to look at the VAERS site, they are just parroting what they have read on social media.

I read all that. I don't see anything there that tells me I shouldn't consider VAERS reports any less credible than Covid stats in general or vaccine stats in particular.

But unlike you I kept reading. VAERS has been around for a while now and the reports for adverse reactions to what they're calling the Covid vaccine and what I would call just another therapeutic have been 5 or more times as high as reports from any previous actual vaccine.

23 hours ago, Aristides said:

Well, you kind of know me. Add me to your list. My adverse reactions to the first jab lasted about a month. They included hyper allergic reactions, and weird cold like symptoms. I still get a touch. It's why the jab-nazis will have trouble dragging me into a "shelter" to jab me again with their toxin in the future.

Edited by Infidel Dog