Enough is enough. Ban protests outside hospitals.

Speaking of the narrative here's another one you Narrative Nancy's might not be aware of.

The CDC changed the definition of vaccine. It used to mean something that will prevent infection. Now it means something that may aid in avoiding or healing the more dangerous symptoms. Something like that, anyway.

But what they seem to be saying is a vaccine is no longer what we used to think of as a vaccine. Now it's more just another therapeutic. Perhaps a bit of a prophylactic. 

Personally I'd prefer Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine or monoclonal antibodies. Viewer adverse affects. Far as I know, no reported deaths from them. There is with vaccine. Too many. I was listening to a podcast where they talking to a covid ward nurse and she said most of the new cases she was seeing were of vaccine related origins but they listed as covid.

Now as to these hysterics concerning Ontario helping out Manitoba during one its covid waves, this happens.

Currently Manitoba is offering to help pick up the slack for Alberta if they need it during their current Delta wave of infections:

Manitoba offers help to Alberta, which is seeing a surge in COVID-19 cases

4 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Personally I'd prefer Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine or monoclonal antibodies. Viewer adverse affects. Far as I know, no reported deaths from them. There is with vaccine. Too many. I was listening to a podcast where they talking to a covid ward nurse and she said most of the new cases she was seeing were of vaccine related origins but they listed as covid.

And of course you have non-VAERSE related stats to back those claims up right? 

24 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

So with that clarified let's get to the outright BS. Lockdowns don't work. I've posted the studies and can find them again if you like.

There's no reason to believe Vaccine Passports will work. Not even the great Tam can give you much hope with that one.

https://tnc.news/2021/09/15/theresa-tam-admits-there-is-no-evidence-vaccine-passports-work/

I bet you're quibbling with Causation due to Correlation when coming to terms with the fact that Lockdowns always result in a reduction in cases.

40 minutes ago, Boges said:

And of course you have non-VAERSE related stats to back those claims up right? 

There's nothing wrong with VAERS. It is the benchmark and it's a good thing the American government created it. I've been hearing lately about versions in other countries. Canada has one. I already posted the link but I can find it for you again if you like.

Edited by Infidel Dog

16 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Sorry sir you are way off. All you have is speculation without even a logical argument to back it up. Sure, thousands of health care workers in Quebec and Ontario are ignoring their education and risking their lives on the job, because of facebook memes.

Ridiculous. Use your brain man. Some are nurses, some doctors. 

Rest assured you don’t know why they believe its not necessary to vaccinate, not at all. And I dont have the time to tell you.

You don't have to tell me.  I don't care what their reasons are.  The bottom line is doesn't matter why they don't believe it's necessary to be vaccinated.   The fact is they should be required to be vaccinated or they're out of the job.  Nobody really cares what they're reasons are for not doing it.  All we care about is safety of everyone in the hospital or care homes.

22 minutes ago, Boges said:

I bet you're quibbling with Causation due to Correlation when coming to terms with the fact that Lockdowns always result in a reduction in cases.

Speaking of BS...

Argue with the Science:

https://www.aier.org/article/lockdowns-do-not-control-the-coronavirus-the-evidence/

https://www.nber.org/system/files/working_papers/w28930/w28930.pdf

Stanford study: Lockdowns have no clear benefit

Study Finds U.S. Lockdowns Didn’t Make A Big Difference In Stopping Covid—But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Pointless

If you don't like the source there are usually embedded links to others.

22 minutes ago, blackbird said:

You don't have to tell me.  I don't care what their reasons are.  The bottom line is doesn't matter why they don't believe it's necessary to be vaccinated.   The fact is they should be required to be vaccinated or they're out of the job.  Nobody really cares what they're reasons are for not doing it.  All we care about is safety of everyone in the hospital or care homes.

And again "vaccinated" no longer means what it used to mean.

You just have to listen to the arguments from your own side to understand that. Over and over again you'll hear something like "yeah, it may not necessarily prevent the disease but you'll get better faster and not spend as much time in the ICU."

So basically it's a therapeutic.

And there are better therapeutics out there.

And one more time, you're just as likely to get infected by a vaccinated person as an unvaccinated one when either is infected and both can be, and there are many more vaccinated.

What right do you have to take the job away from anybody? Next you'll be wanting to build camps, like they are doing in Australia.

Edited by Infidel Dog

45 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

There's nothing wrong with VAERS. It is the benchmark and it's a good thing the American government created it. I've been hearing lately about versions in other countries. Canada has one. I already posted the link but I can find it for you again if you like.

VAERS doesn't prove a death was caused by the vaccine. Only that someone died recently after having the vaccine. 

And with hundreds of millions of doses administered in the US, that's a statistical certainty. 

The only serious side-effect documented, AFAIK is rare mycarditis in young adults for the mRNA vaccine and blood clots for the AZ vaccine. 

4 minutes ago, Boges said:

VAERS doesn't prove a death was caused by the vaccine. Only that someone died recently after having the vaccine. 

And the same is true of covid death stats. In fact many - I've seen estimates as high as 50/50 talk of comorbidities and say covid tests are often administered after entry to the hospital.

And apparently hospitals are sewers of covid infections. You can get infected in a hospital.

Also, I'm noticing these numbers of vaccinated during unvaccinated hospital visits usually show up at the beginning of a covid wave then they smooth out.

I've heard nurses say most hospitalizations are overnights for observation. I'm wondering how many vaccinated get turned away because the "vaccine's" current rep as a therapeutic insures doctors they should be OK.\

The total, contained in a Public Health Ontario (PHO) epidemiological summary updated earlier this month, means Ontario hospitals have been the province’s second-deadliest setting for COVID-19 outbreaks in the pandemic, behind long-term-care homes and ahead of retirement homes — but with little of the public reckoning seen in those sectors.

It's from here:

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2021/09/15/at-least-860-people-have-died-of-covid-19-in-ontario-hospital-outbreaks-what-we-now-know-about-the-unmitigated-tragedy.html

but there's a paygate.

As another sad story is hitting media waves in free media Canada, here's some context that I haven't seen in (m)any of the stories. The population of USA is approximately 20 times that of Ontario. In the flu season of 2019/2020 in USA there were 188 lethal flu complications in children (CDC). That comes to just under ten per season for population of Ontario.

8 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

The total, contained in a Public Health Ontario (PHO) epidemiological summary updated earlier this month, means Ontario hospitals have been the province’s second-deadliest setting for COVID-19 outbreaks.

It's the same "travel from Wuhan no problem!" exsperts managing the system only maybe/very likely with serious pandemic raises plus allowances what did you expect? Do miracles happen?

In fourteen cities today across the country nurses are running protests against understuffing and poor working conditions. That's right, in the second year of the pandemic, and the scariest wave yet. Now check hospital CEO salaries and bonuses, senior PH directors etc vaccine force advisers $20K monthly producing regular flops like travel from Wuhan. How would the system run without them, what would we do?

Here's one for the blind faith hysteria crowd that wanted to talk about BS this morning. You may want to rethink how  quick you accept the idea of over-run hospitals. We've seen the kind of thing describe below over and over again since the beginning of this "pandemic."

Media Reports Florida Hospitals are ‘Overrun’ — Then One Person Actually Went to a Major Hospital to Check

6 hours ago, dialamah said:

Yeah, who cares whose inconvenienced/gets sick/dies as long as you don't have to lift a finger to help out.  Good on ya, standing up for your right to be a selfish pr*ck.

nowhere near as selfish as taking away people's rights for a false sense of security

throw more stones from your glass house