Enough is enough. Ban protests outside hospitals.

12 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

No problem. Here you are.

The protests, which were held at multiple hospitals across Canada, were organized by a group called Canadian Frontline Nurses, which is against COVID-19 restrictions and vaccine certificates, among other issues.

Kristen Nagle, a nurse who was terminated by LHSC, heads the group, and says ...

These are TWO nurses who do not work as frontline workers anymore. So this is your proof? 

See the interview with the president of Canadian nursing Association who says nurses and health care workers condemn these actions.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

2 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

These are TWO nurses who do not work as frontline workers. So this is your proof? 

See the interview with the president of Canadian nursing Association who say nurses and health care workers condemn these actions.

Yeah she is spokesperson for the movement that has organized these protests. Can you not read, fella? I gave you the evidence. Took about 1 second to find it. Now go and dance around all you care, if you look stupid. Certainly, no one gives shit.

And I'll tell you right now, similar things are going on in Quebec. They have their own health care alliances there. They have some people quitting and losing their jobs now.

I invite you to research it yourself. Know what you are talking about before posting, or else you might look foolish.

3 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Yeah she is spokesperson for the movement that has organized these protests. Can you not read, fella? I gave you the evidence. Took about 1 second to find it. Now go and dance around all you care, if you look stupid. Certainly, no one gives shit.

And I'll tell you right now, similar things are going on in Quebec. They have their own health care alliances there. They have some people quitting and losing their jobs now.

I invite you to research it yourself. Know what you are talking about before posting, or else you might look foolish.

I repeat what I posted before. Canadian nurses Association has condemned the protests and so has Ontario nursing Association. Can you not watch YouTube or understand what he says?

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

2 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

I repeat what I posted before. Canadian nurses Association has condemned the protests and so has Ontario nursing Association. Can you not watch YouTube or understand what he says?

That's nice, sir. No one is challenging that they said this.

Fact remains that many of those people protesting at the hospitals are health care workers.

I guess you did not know, and could never image how it is possible for them to have a different opinion. It's clear. So like a drowning man you lash out, throwing irrelevant links to try and hide the fact, you are going down man. Down...

Who gives shit what some guy sitting in his home office all day has to say about the nurses. He is just a talker. The nurses who work on the front know way more than him. They know why it shouldn't be mandated. And they do have the right to protest outside the hospital, just as their union brothers-and-sisters have the right to do so, at any time.

This forum has a large number of extreme right wing members who try to misrepresent the facts and figures to their  advantage and they go short of nothing to achieve their goals to discredit opponents and persuade or misinformed readers. They resort to the most bizarre allegations like gravel throwing protester was a liberal supporter or health care workers are the ones protesting outside hospitals blocking access to sick people and harassing their colleagues.

Fortunately they are losing real bad as the public sees the ugly scenes everyday on their TV screens and their internet or newspapers. In fact their angry hateful faces are everywhere. And I have news for you, THEY JUST ELECTED A LIBERAL GOVERNMENT BY THEIR ACTIONS. Liberal fall in the polls has halted and Conservative support is taking a dive past week ever since these people show their angry hateful faces against Trudeau and life saving Angels and sick patients at the hospitals.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Yeah. What a bunch of

5 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

This forum has a large number of extreme right wing members who try to misrepresent the factS and figures to their  advantage and they go short of nothing to achieve their goals to discredit opponents and persuade or misinformed readers. Fortunately they are losing real bad as the public sees the ugly face of these extremists everyday on their TV screens and their internet or newspapers. In fact their angry hateful faces are everywhere. And I have news for you, THEY JUST ELECTED A LIBERAL GOVERNMENT BY THEIR ACTIONS. liberal support is way up past week ever since these people show their angry hateful faces against Trudeau and life saving Angels and sick patients at the hospitals.

Meanwhile normal people like me are just trying to make it to the end of the day and set you people straight, when you come up with these cocamamie ideas. Sorry I think you want to lock everyone up. Goddam antivaxxers don't care. Kill em all, kill em all...

Hey maybe we should follow China and put all these people in cages if they don't comply. Would that make you feel safer, Citizen?

Probably.

;)

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, myata said:

After year three to five of the pandemic the populace will be ready to ban anything on sight just on the word of the great Guru and Teacher. All those books they were meant not only to be read but understood and remembered, too bad.

Understanding these things takes time. It takes formal training. Can't do that with the dunderheads, there's too many of 'em, and they don't give shit. These people just want to get back to their cell phones.

That's why,

It's like good, auld, Bertrand R. OftenWrong used to say-

"Books, Madam? Nay.

Let them have Google..."

14 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Y. Sorry I think you want to lock everyone up. Goddam antivaxxers don't care. Kill em all, kill em all...

Hey maybe we should follow China and put all these people in cages if they don't comply. Would that make you feel safer, Citizen?

Probably.

;)

There is no shame in you for making statements like that? I want to save our democracy and save the sick and the weak. Killing the opponents is for extreme right and history is a proof of that not a democrat or center right as I see myself. That said there is always a limit to democracy and freedom that must not be crossed for the good of all. Harassing sick people or denying care access to them is crossing that line and yes I am prepared to heavily fine or jail people who do that.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

1 minute ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

There is no shame in you for making statements like that? I want to save our democracy and save the sick and the weak. Killing the opponents is for extreme right and history is a proof of that not a democrat or center right as I see myself.

No shame here, Citizen. I too want those things. You are not the only person who cares about others or has a thought. Is there anyone who would stand and say, I want to destroy our democracy and kill the sick and weak? Ironically that is what we are doing under Covid-19.

The government conducted an exercise in power and now congratulate themselves when people rush to comply. What a wonderful demonstration of governance- but only if you are a barn animal such as a cow or goat. We can apparently do better, and we should not take these shortcuts to use blunt-force mandates just because government is incompetent. Any time there is an effort to take away liberty and put the decision in the hands of government, it must be challenged. Because that leads to a failed democracy. Then we go down to the level of Iran or China. If you want to save democracy you have to give people the right to protest. Some civil unrest needs to be tolerated. You start hammering everything with your fist, you will see a reaction.

Also do not forget that Marxists have killed a lot of people. I don't know why you bring this up about the extreme right. Politicizing the issue will lead to our downfall.

10 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

We can apparently do better, and we should not take these shortcuts to use blunt-force mandates

My friend's trainer chose not to get a vaccine, since he felt he didn't need it.  Then he got Covid, putting my friend and all his clients at risk.  My friend - and presumably other clients of his - can't go into their workplaces, see their family or other friends. 

The "mandates" are because of people like him, who think they don't need to/shouldn't have to take a vaccine.  They put others at risk; reducing their ability to risk other seems fair - a consequence of their choice not to get vaccinated. 

Hospital protesters only play into the hands of Justin's great bright health (scare) dawn agenda. This is developing into a boring and hardly avoidable dead-end situation with no good exit. Great democracies expire not by a threat or challenge but by tired irrelevance, if it ever was one of them. Wonder what bicentennial Canada would look like.

21 minutes ago, dialamah said:

They put others at risk; reducing their ability to risk other seems fair...

Two years ago we were living in a world full of risks. Driving a vehicle can be a risk to somebody, even completely unintentional. Smoking, sure. Having a flu. Having HPV and any number of other diseases. What about hallway and ten-hour wait hospitals, are they not a risk to somebody? What about "travel from Wuhan"? Even driving a loud vehicle in a city can be a health risk to somebody.

But after adopting the great Guru mindset we are out to eliminate all and any possibility of a risk if necessary by forcing them to do whatever. Of course, only those risks that the Guru has pointed to and selected, how else?

6 minutes ago, myata said:

Two years ago we were living in a world full of risks.

We seek to reduce risk all the time: seatbelts and helmets come to mind.  Vaccinations reduce risk to everyone.  Not eliminate it, just as seatbelts and helmets do not eliminate all risk.  We live in a risky world, yup - and anti-vaxers have no right to increase everyone's risk, whether it's from the disease, loss of income, or reduction of medical care for everyone else.  

9 minutes ago, myata said:

What about hallway and ten-hour wait hospitals, are they not a risk to somebody?

And currently worse, thanks to people too stupid to get a vaccine.  

10 minutes ago, myata said:

we are out to eliminate all and any possibility of a risk if necessary

Reduce, not eliminate.  Perhaps you would have us go back to no flu vaccine, no rabies vaccine, no antibiotics, no insulin treatment, no organ transplants - because none of them eliminate risk and your philosophy seems to be that if a treatment doesn't eliminate risk, it isn't worthwhile.

42 minutes ago, dialamah said:

You anti-vaxxers keep claiming that, yet it's your actions that will result in death, yours or someone else's.

the vaccinated still spread the disease, you are the one's putting the unvaccinated at risk, not the other way around

you can pretend to be pro-science all you want, but y'all are actually just pro-control and disregard science when it doesn't agree with that agenda

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

You got this out of your as*es or you can present some solid evidence to backup your wild allegation?

It shows how far extreme right will go to lie and discredit the opponents. Like the guy who claimed with certainty that the gravel thrower the other day was a Liberal supporter!!!!There is no shame there.

I already posted it. 

Even the nurses union is speaking out against the mandatory vaxxes, saying that it will take front line workers out of action. 

I really hope that the hospital workers stick to their guns and take their unpaid leave, but I'm going to go ahead and guess that they won't be able to get EI or CERB after they've been forced to leave their jobs.

6 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

the vaccinated still spread the disease, you are the one's putting the unvaccinated at risk, not the other way around

Which disinformation source did you get that info?  Do you not understand the basics of illness?  If I don't have a cold, I can't transmit it to anyone.  If I don't have the flu, I can't transmit it to anyone.  If I don't have HIV, or syphillis or herpes, I can't pass them to anyone - even if we have sex!  And, if I don't have Covid, I can't transmit it to anyone.  The vaccine reduces the likelihood that I'll get Covid by about 90%; as long as I don't get it, I can't pass it on to anyone.

It's the unvaccinated who are spreading this disease now, along with filling up our hospitials and reducing the ability of all of us to get back to normal - all while they whine and demonstrate about their "rights".  If they were lacking "rights", they'd be in jail, at least, instead of putting everyone around them at risk.   

12 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

you can pretend to be pro-science all you want, but y'all are actually just pro-control and disregard science when it doesn't agree with that agenda

Says the guy who thinks it's healthy people who spread disease.

25 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Reduce, not eliminate.  Perhaps you would have us go back to no flu vaccine,

Funny, so there was a time when we had mandatory flu vaccines (other than in specific cases and environments) and flu passports? But this is not a kidding matter and not a get them because our Guru say so matter. This is a matter for a serious, intelligent conversation on when an individual choice presents a risk, what is the threshold that cannot be ignored and requires action, what action is justified or not and so on. Yes this conversation can be had, and if we are looking for intelligent and effective solutions, should be had in any society that considers itself based on reason and democracy. However, it requires certain language, that of reason and intelligence.

And we just don't have it. No, it's not a suggestion or hypothesis but a fact supported by 21 months of this pandemic and twenty years before it from the earlier warning. The fact is that you people forgot how to speak and express yourselves in the language of reason and intelligence (if knew it in the first place that isn't a fact either). And so the conversation cannot happen because there's no language nor forum for it. And so all what's left is to keep on marching and drumming, can't promise it will lead to a solution, and no cheers from here, at least.

the vaccinated still get sick and still transmit the disease

that's what the science says

if the vaccinated couldn't get covid, the unvaccinated wouldn't be putting them at risk

so either they pose no risk to vaccinated or the vaccinated pose more risk to unvaccinated than the other way around

either way, vaccine mandates are anti-science and pro-control

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, dialamah said:

We seek to reduce risk all the time: seatbelts and helmets come to mind.  Vaccinations reduce risk to everyone.  Not eliminate it, just as seatbelts and helmets do not eliminate all risk. 

That's inaccurate.

When's the last time that you saw a 13 yr old put on a helmet and then keel over, dead? When's the last time that a 13 yr old put on a seatbelt which caused serious heart problems or blood clots?

Why is it that medical professionals can instantly proclaim that people died of covid, even if they were already walking on the edge of their grave, but when they die of the vaccines their deaths remain 'under investigation' for months? 

Why do we hear anecdotes about "a 59 yr-old with no pre-existing conditions who died of covid in England" (which is on a different continent fyi) but not a 13 yr old who died from the vaccine in Detroit, which literally starts exactly where Windsor, Ont ends? 

Why did all of the liberal politicians in North America do everything that they could to help covid get here, and then all of a sudden go nutso for lockdowns and make covid into a political issue? You can't find an example of a leftist that fought covid before March 16th, but they suddenly claimed it as 'their cause' soon after. Why is that? Why do you accept that? 

FYI Big Pharma was a trillion dollar/yr industry before covid even started. Ask yourself "Why did Biden and Harris, who were openly skeptical of vaxxes before the election, suddenly hop on board? Why did they go from no-mandates to mandates are the way to go? Why did the vaccine goalposts get moved back from 'herd immunity' to 'no one will get sick', to 'it will keep people out of hospitals' to 'it will stop people from dying' to 'only the elderly with pre-existing co-morbidities are dying'? And now Fauci just went back to 'if we get 97% of people vaxxed we can get herd immunity', how is that a thing? We all know that's just a sales pitch and a lie. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Says the guy who thinks it's healthy people who spread disease.

Recently published studies indicated that vaccinated can be infected, though at a lower rate than non vaccinated. The factor quoted was 4.5 and that applied, as is clear from the context, to reported cases, so for all infections including unreported and/or non symptomatic ones it would be still lower. Now vaccinated population outnumbers non vaccinated by choice by far, so according to the science the conclusion has to be that vaccinated contribute more to Covid transmission, simply due to their numbers.

35 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

History shows the far left are vastly more murderous than the far right

You are claiming that Stalin killed more than Hitler did? What history books did you read? Those written by CIA. Far left is murderous too and so are religious extremists and far right as well. Being extreme of any kind is really bad.