Enough is enough. Ban protests outside hospitals.

Hospital is a place where sick people refuge or seek medical help or a place to rest and recover or for some a place to die at the end. Hospitals are not  places to be surrounded by angry anti-vax protesters who intimidate life-saving health workers or preventing access to their work place or harass them or their sick patients. Even people with below average intelligence will realize that decisions on vaccinations or mandating them are not made at hospitals or by health care workers however, anti-vax protesters have launch their protests outside hospitals past few weeks and another round of protests are planned for today across the country outside hospitals.

This is disgusting and there is no excuse for these kind of cowardly selfish actions against the most vulnerable, weakest, most defenseless sick people and the angels who are trying to help or save them. If you have a beef with vaccine mandates then take it with the place or places where these decisions are made and those places are not the hospitals and decisions are not being made by health care workers.

It is time that politicians find the balls and do the right thing and declare hospitals a safe zone. In other words protest is your right and you have no right to protest outside hospitals and harass health care workers and sick people and block their access to care.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Thanks 1

• CITIZEN_2015 changed the title to Enough is enough. Ban protests outside hospitals.
18 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

who is attacking the sick people or the health care workers

by merely protesting outside a hospital?

there is no need to ban them, free speech hater

I said harassing health care workers and sick people. As far as I have read only one health care worker was attacked which is one too many. But they are being harassed.

WHY THE HELL YOU ARE PROTESTING OUTSIDE OF HOSPITALS IF YOU HAVE BEEF WITH VACCINE MANDATES?????

By the way,, You carry no credibility on this forum with your fictitious conspiracy theories. 

A few days after you posted your theory on gravel throwing protester at Trudeau, a high ranking PPC (People's Party of Canada) member was arrested for the act.

On 9/8/2021 at 11:18 AM, Yzermandius19 said:

you are easily duped by false flag agent provocateurs

the Liberals are paying these protesters to make the opposition look bad

they are clearly staged,

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

As I said you carry no more credibility on this forum and I documented the evidence in my post above.

you carry no credibility

I am as credible as they come

obvious false flag is obvious

Trudeau benefits from these protests

not the PPC

any PPC folks following Trudeau around and harassing him are doing him a favor

and providing the perfect cover for agent provocateurs

Edited by Yzermandius19

It was already explained to the poster how people have been harmed by the government-enforced shutdowns. That was in another thread with same title. No need for a new thread, go back and read what I said before.

Many thousands of Canadians harmed in both physical and mental health.

Thousands, you get it? Not one.

Yes enough is enough. Actually we need to protest even more, fight the bastards in the courts.

Edited by OftenWrong

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

It was already explained to the poster how people have been harmed by the government-enforced shutdowns. That was in another thread with same title. No need for a new thread, go back and read what I said before.

Many thousands of Canadians harmed in both physical and mental health.

Thousands, you get it? Not one.

Yes enough is enough. Actually we need to protest even more, fight the bastards in the courts.

Nobody talk about lockdowns or argues for it. It is unjustified protests outside hospitals this thread is about.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

52 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Are you on drugs or forgotten your medication? Nobody talk about lockdowns or argues for it. It is unjustified protests outside hospitals this thread is about.

Peaceful protest anywhere, about anything, should be allowed without question.

Preventing access by anyone to anywhere, or any form of harassment, disturbance of the peace or vandalism, regardless of the cause, should be stopped and the perpetrators charged.

2 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Hospital is a place where sick people refuge or seek medical help or a place to rest and recover or for some a place to die at the end. Hospitals are not  places to be surrounded by angry anti-vax protesters who intimidate life-saving health workers or preventing access to their work place or harass them or their sick patients.

? 

Do you even know who the protestors are? 

Those rallies are organized by frontline workers & hospital staff who worked through the whole last year of covid and are now facing suspensions/layoffs if they don't get vaccinated:

The event was one of several expected across Canada on Monday. An organization calling itself Canadian Frontline Nurses posted notices of "silent vigils" set to take place in multiple communities, which it said were meant to critique public health measures put in place to curb the spread of COVID-19.

Planned locations included the Winnipeg Health Sciences Centre and the Queen Elizabeth II Health Sciences Centre in Halifax.

Organizers said they wanted to take a stand against what they call "tyrannical measures and government overreach," but added they were not encouraging nurses to walk out on their shifts or abandon patients.

In Montreal, demonstrators rallied at McGill University Hospital Centre's Glen site, some of them carrying signs questioning the use of COVID-19 vaccines. Others bore signs opposing rules imposed on health-care workers.

Health-care workers in Quebec who are in contact with patients for more than 15 minutes at a time are required to be fully vaccinated by Oct. 15. The Health Department has said workers who are not fully vaccinated by then will be reassigned, if possible, or suspended without pay.

Leftards supported violent riots for half of 2014, all of 2015 and 2016, and half of 2020. 

Now you're acting like peaceful protests should be illegal.

A basic concept of democracy is that you don't allow or disallow peaceful protests based on whether or not you support the cause. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

?

Do you even know who the protestors are? 

Those rallies are organized by frontline workers & hospital staff who worked through the whole last year of covid and are now facing suspensions/layoffs if they don't get vaccinated:

Leftards supported violent riots for half of 2014, all of 2015 and 2016, and half of 2020. 

Now you're acting like peaceful protests should be illegal.

A basic concept of democracy is that you don't allow or disallow peaceful protests based on whether or not you support the cause. 

Hospitals are not the place to protest.  They block access for staff, patients, and ambulances and intimidate them.  Arrest protesters and throw them in jail.  Where are the police?

• Like 1

Justin Trudeau has promised that if re-elected his party would crack down on protests outside healthcare facilities, as demonstrations denouncing coronavirus-related public health measures have taken place outside hospitals in recent weeks.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/9/13/canada-trudeau-pledges-to-crack-down-on-hospital-protests

I am deeply disturbed by anti-vaxxer gatherings outside of hospitals and health care sites in the last few weeks,” Trudeau said.

“These people are intimidating our health care heroes and putting Canadians seeking health services at risk. I will not accept this. That’s why we’re going to take strong action to ensure everyone has access to the care they need and keep our front-line health care workers safe.”

A series of rallies are expected to take place outside health facilities across Canada on Monday to denounce efforts to stem the spread of the coronavirus, including vaccine mandates

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Thanks 1

CTV is a joke, but this article about the protests at the hospitals provides a perfect example of how they manipulate people's feelings to control how they feel about an issue.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/it-s-terrifying-police-on-hand-as-pandemic-protesters-picket-hospitals-1.5583017

"It's terrifying," Doiron said. "Doctors told me if I ever catch COVID, I won't make it."

Dozens of demonstrators attended the rally Monday, many of them condemning Ontario's proof-of-vaccination system, which is scheduled to take effect next week. A larger demonstration also took place earlier Monday afternoon outside the Ontario legislature.

CTV has no choice but cover the event, but they only give faces and backstories to people who are negatively impacted by it, because they want to use this story to bump up Trudeau's poll numbers.

So..... some random dude gets portrayed as the face of victimhood here. Forget about the thousands of nurses, doctors and other hospital staff who were heroes just a month ago, but are now the face of tyrannical freedom-lovers because they're refusing the jab.

Don't forget, these are the people who see C19 patients and vaxx-victims all the time. You gotta wonder why they feel this way when they're the ones that see the truth, day in and day out.

6 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Hospitals are not the place to protest.  They block access for staff, patients, and ambulances and intimidate them.  Arrest protesters and throw them in jail.  Where are the police?

Health care workers and allied support staff protest outside of hospitals, their workplace, all the time. They do so on behalf of their union, when called upon. Seen it with my own eyes.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, blackbird said:

These people are protesting outside their place of work. Of course that's ok.

Leftists just spent years trying to argue that it is ok for people to protest inside of their places of work, now you're trying to say that they have to go to other, random places to protest?

That's just stupid. 

1 minute ago, OftenWrong said:

Health care workers and allied support staff protest outside of hospitals, their workplace, all the time. They do so on behalf of their union, when called upon. Seen it with my own eyes.

But, but, but, IT WAS A LEFTIST CAUSE back then. They were even within their rights to assault police if they wanted to.

Now they're protesting against something that his holiness, the turd, is in favour of. They should be tested for covid and even if they're negative, they should have to go to covid concentration camps. 

6 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

So many mixed up people in our society on the pandemic issues.  Sad really.  Many people do not understand and are willing to protest anything even if they are wrong.  The solution is not to protest against our hospitals and health care workers who have been sacrificing greatly in the battle to save people's lives.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Justin Trudeau has promised that if re-elected his party would crack down on protests outside healthcare facilities, as demonstrations denouncing coronavirus-related public health measures have taken place outside hospitals in recent weeks.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/9/13/canada-trudeau-pledges-to-crack-down-on-hospital-protests

I am deeply disturbed by anti-vaxxer gatherings outside of hospitals and health care sites in the last few weeks,” Trudeau said.

“These people are intimidating our health care heroes and putting Canadians seeking health services at risk. I will not accept this. That’s why we’re going to take strong action to ensure everyone has access to the care they need and keep our front-line health care workers safe.”

Keep quoting sources that refuse to listen to the actual "health care heroes" lol.

Al-Jazeera, Trudeau, and Citizen_2015: peas in a pod.

Just now, blackbird said:

So many mixed up people in our society on the pandemic issues.  Sad really.  Many people do not understand and are willing to protest anything even if they are wrong. 

Who the fuck are you to say "who's wrong"? 

The solution is not to protest against our hospitals and health care workers who have been sacrificing greatly in the battle to save people's lives.

The protests are organized by health care workers. They are protesting against being forced to get vaxxed or losing their jobs. 

Leftist media here won't give them a voice though. This is a pro-choice protest - our Nazi gov't and their propagandists will not stand for it. It will be crushed, with force, if necessary. 

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

CTV has no choice but cover the event, but they only give faces and backstories to people who are negatively impacted by it, because they want to use this story to bump up Trudeau's poll numbers.

CTV and CBC, etc. only give a voice to people who are against these protests. We never get to hear a rational argument from the other side. Instead the trot out extremist nut-jobs to give their crazy point of view, to demonize people like you and me.

That is how they shape public opinion, showing people of all different types saying the same things, until you identify with these people, and the message itself. Then the magic bullet enters your brain.

Result is what we see before us today. The mad march of the dunderheads, begging, nay demanding to be hooked up to the harness and the yoke, to be led by the nose.

And why not. Too stupid for much else...

;)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, blackbird said:

So many mixed up people in our society on the pandemic issues.  Sad really.  Many people do not understand and are willing to protest anything even if they are wrong.  The solution is not to protest against our hospitals and health care workers who have been sacrificing greatly in the battle to save people's lives.

I don't think you have a clear picture. Chances are many of those protestors ARE the health care workers.

The same ones who had to work 16 hour shifts for the past 18 months, and never had any vaccine. But they did not care. Why, you ask?

Because that is their profession, to work with people who are infected all the time, by all sorts of virus too. Not just covid.

Think about it- is it possible to be vaccinated against everything in the world, when you work in a hospital? Of course not. But the fact is, and evidence shows they do not need it. On any given day in our hospitals there are outbreaks, there are infectious patients and medical staff work with that every day. Every single day, my friend,

So now, who is attacking these health care workers today? Because I understand something like 25-30% of them do not want to taker the vaccine. The reason is given above. There are other reasons too which has to do with a general theory of epidemiology.

But we wont discuss that here. Most of you don't know anything about infection control or immunology or vaccines. You won't understand and now we have so many people with a little knowledge.

"A little knowledge is dangerous". Now we see why- the mob is gone crazy with fear and anger.

The government is the one causing this and is creating a rift in society.

23 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

I don't think you have a clear picture. Chances are many of those protestors ARE the health care workers.

45 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The protests are organized by health care workers. They are protesting against being forced to get vaxxed or losing their jobs. 

You got this out of your as*es or you can present some solid evidence to backup your wild allegation?

It shows how far extreme right will go to lie and discredit the opponents. Like the guy who claimed with certainty that the gravel thrower the other day was a Liberal supporter!!!!There is no shame there.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

2 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

You got this out of your a** or you can present some solid evidence to backup your wild allegation?

No problem. Here you are.

The protests, which were held at multiple hospitals across Canada, were organized by a group called Canadian Frontline Nurses, which is against COVID-19 restrictions and vaccine certificates, among other issues.

Kristen Nagle, a nurse who was terminated by LHSC, heads the group, and says ...

Hundreds protest outside LHSC over vaccine mandates, COVID-19 restrictions

I love how the mayor condemns the nurses as an "ignorant mob". They probably saved his mom's life a few months ago, when they worked so hard without vaccine.

Or maybe you can show how they are not health care workers. I would like you to cite it.

Else, perhaps you pulled the entire thread out of your ass, my friend. Could that be that right?

President of the Canadian Nurses Association CONDEMNS the protest outside hospitals.

Ontario Nursing Association asks for hospitals to be declared safe zones.

Btw, it is not just the majors of Toronto and Montreal condemning the declare war on hospitals but everyone 

"The protests we're seeing outside of hospitals are selfish, cowardly and reckless," wrote Ontario Premier Doug Ford 

Edited by CITIZEN_2015