The Boomer Flu

45 minutes ago, blackbird said:

The fact is kills the elderly more than younger people doesn't mean it should not be fought with the preventative measures it is.  I happen to be 76 yrs of age and would like to avoid dying of Covid related illness.  So I have been vaxxed and take whatever preventative and cautionary measures I can.  I also don't see what is wrong with protecting society from this deadly disease.

I hope that you stay safe from covid.

I'm glad that you're dbl-vaxxed. Personally, I'm hoping to hold out long enough to get the Medicago vaxx because I'm old skool, but I feel like Charlie Brown waiting for Lucy to hold the ball still. 

I hope that you take vitamins, get a healthy amount of exercise and don't overdo it, and that you sleep well. 

A vegan diet is really good for everyone, but especially elderly people. I highly recommend the movie "Forks Over Knives". If you can't eat vegan, switching away from red meat and eating less animal products in general is good (I still et meat though, and I'm 53, so I'm not practicing what I preach).

But, the fact remains, this disease is tailor-made for killing old people, whether that's random or by design I can only guesstimate. The fear-mongering against young people is quite wrong imo. The vaccines are dangerous for young people, and they don't stop them from spreading covid anyways. Just my two cents. 

On 10/1/2021 at 12:30 PM, TreeBeard said:

Why are you contending that we need natural herd immunity when you believe the virus is a hoax?

If it was a hoax, why do we need any immunity?

Why do you keep asking me stupid questions all the time? Now put your mask on and dry up. 

Oh ya, it still is a hoax. ?

On 10/2/2021 at 9:39 AM, Cannucklehead said:

As of early Saturday, more than 234.3 million cases of COVID-19 had been reported worldwide, according to Johns Hopkins University's coronavirus-tracking tool. The reported global death toll stood at more than 4.7 million.

There are currently an estimated 8 billion people on earth.  That means roughly 3% of the entire planet has been infected.  

I'm betting that like the Spanish flu of the 1900's things will go back to "normal" sometime next year.  

Nothing will ever get back to normal anymore as long as we the sheeple allow the globalist elite great reset ilk to keep getting their way. Sadly, most sheeple do not believe in conspiracies which goes a long way in helping the globalist ilk to implement their great reset new word order takeover of the world. This is fast becoming public knowledge. ?

Absolutely. I base that on the idea that I actually read it. 

BTW have you seen that video of the Covid minister or something like that in it's either Australia or New Zealand talking about bringing in a "New World Order?" She's not unique. Even Justin Trudeau talks about bringing in a great reset.

So basically all you've got is the idea that you don't like these guys without having a clue what they're actually saying.

So no clue, determined to remain ignorant and hoping a site smear will encourage others to join your camp.

Point taken. Don't care. However I am hoping these "10 Legitimate Reasons So Many People Are Refusing The Covid Shots" will help explain why I won't get a second jab and many others won't get a first.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

BTW have you seen that video of the Covid minister or something like that in it's either Australia or New Zealand talking about bringing in a "New World Order?" She's not unique. Even Justin Trudeau talks about bringing in a great reset.

So basically all you've got is the idea that you don't like these guys without having a clue what they're actually saying.

So no clue, determined to remain ignorant and hoping a site smear will encourage others to join your camp.

Point taken. Don't care. However I am hoping these "10 Legitimate Reasons So Many People Are Refusing The Covid Shots" will help explain why I won't get a second jab and many others won't get a first.

I did look at it and all of them have been explained or debunked. NWO is an anti vax conspiracy site.

No you didn't. You didn't have time. Go ahead tell me you're a speed reader. I won't believe that either.

In any case, none of those 10 reasons has anything to do with the New World Order - even though in general, the admitted desire of many on top to bring one in is a legitimate concern.

Edited by Infidel Dog

4 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Worth a read:

10 Legitimate Reasons So Many People Are Refusing The Covid Shots

https://nworeport.me/2021/10/02/10-legitimate-reasons-so-many-people-are-refusing-the-covid-shots/

The question that so many people should be asking themselves is why are there so many tens of thousands of doctors and nurses world wide refusing to take these experimental gene therapy covid vaccine jabs. Why are they refusing to take the jab? Is it because they no doubt have first hand knowledge and have seen for themselves the many effects of what those vaccine jabs have done and are still doing to people who have taken those experimental jabs?

They are all willing to pay the price and get fired from their doctors and nurses jobs and sacrifice their own careers in the name of trying to expose these crimes against humanity being committed and implemented by our treasonous politicians and the globalist big pharma Wall Street elite.  

What we are now seeing going on all over the world today is medical tyranny big pharma madness and if it is not stopped now there will be many more people losing their jobs over refusing to take the jab and thousands will end up becoming either ill, maimed or dying after taking the covid jabs. Is this why governments are now bringing in as many criminal illegals as they can so that they can replace those fired employees who refuse the jab? Good question. 

Yes indeed, the sheeple have allowed themselves to become nothing more than a bunch of guinea pigs for the big pharma globalists who will be trying to force these ignorant gullible sheeple once again that they need to take all the booster shots offered and that they will be coming out in the next few years to be taken every six months because the sheeple will be told that the first two jabs will wear out after awhile and stop protecting them from covid and so they must take the booster shots to boost the protections from the other two shots. Sadly, the sheeple will do as told. 

And if they do not take those booster shots they may be finding themselves in the same sinking boat as the non vaccinated ones are today. They will also not be allowed into restaurants with family or friends because they are not adequately protected from covid. No, just wait and see. Hey, you never know, eh? 

Great news from Norway. They have abolished all of their covid restrictions and have allowed their citizen's to go back to the good old normal days. While here in Canukistsn we will go just the opposite. More retstrictions and more vaccine mandates. I am really starting to despise this country and the many buffoons out there who still refuse to see the writing on the wall. ?

16 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I am starting to really believe that those who try to attack and mock people like you and me here are globalist trolls and are here to try and push the globalist agenda. They call them agent provocateurs. Hey, we never know, eh? 

I am very proud to say that I have not been vaccinated at all. Three cheers for me. ?

Edited by taxme

21 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

No you didn't. You didn't have time. Go ahead tell me you're a speed reader. I won't believe that either.

In any case, none of those 10 reasons has anything to do with the New World Order - even though in general, the admitted desire of many on top to bring one in is a legitimate concern.

I looked at their website. It's 98% anti vax articles.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/covid-killing-rural-americans-twice-rate-people-urban-areas-n1280369

Since the pandemic began, about 1 in 434 rural Americans have died from Covid, compared with roughly 1 in 513 urban Americans, the institute’s data shows. And though vaccines have reduced overall Covid death rates since the winter peak, rural mortality rates are now more than double that of urban ones — and accelerating quickly.

Vaccinations are the most effective way to prevent Covid infections from turning deadly. Roughly 41 percent of rural America was vaccinated as of Sept. 23, compared with about 53 percent of urban America, according to an analysis by The Daily Yonder, a newsroom covering rural America.

Seems like a no brainer here, but the anti vaxers still won't get it.  

Antibodies Persist for More Than a Year After COVID-19 Infection, Study Finds

In Israel where they've been dealing with the variant for some time they're requiring booster shots after 6 months. Study after study comes out telling us natural immunity blows the doors off what they're calling vaccines and yet...

Despite the robust and lasting protection after an infection, CCP virus vaccine mandates in the United States offer no exemptions based on acquired immunity. An Epoch Times review of vaccine mandates for U.S. colleges and universities didn’t find a single school offering exemptions to students who had acquired immunity. Recent mandates imposed on the state and federal level have likewise ignored acquired immunity.

Why is that?

Kind of seems like all these mandates aren't making protection the priority so what is it they're really hoping to accomplish then?

Edited by Infidel Dog

5 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Don't know what you're talking about. A friend of mine was getting hard core cancer treatment during the peak of covid.

The question wasn't  "do you know people getting cancer treatment?" I guess you aren't prepared to answer the actual question. 

Edited by BubberMiley

21 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Worth a read:

10 Legitimate Reasons So Many People Are Refusing The Covid Shots

https://nworeport.me/2021/10/02/10-legitimate-reasons-so-many-people-are-refusing-the-covid-shots/

That's the best summary of the multitude of reasons for vaxx hesitancy that I've seen.

I printed it, and saved it as a PDF, because that type of thing tends to disappear (get scrubbed) from Google searches.

A year or 5 from now this could be proven very prophetic, or the author could keep on editing the original version to keep up with the times, or even delete it.

21 hours ago, Aristides said:

I looked at their website. It's 98% anti vax articles.

Not surprising. If you look at CTV & CNN's coverage of covid you'll find that more than just 98% of their content:

• is extremely hostile towards therapeutics and alternative covid-fighting measures
  • is extremely biased politically
  • ignores the experimental nature of the vaccines
  • ignores dbl-vaxxed deaths and hospitalizations
  • ignores vaxx side-effects
  • intentionally hides the fact that 2/3 of covid deaths occur in less than 5% of the population (people over 80 years old)
  • vastly exaggerates the danger of covid to people under 50
  • ignores the fact that vaxxed people still spread the disease
  • overstates the (non-existent) case for vaxxing children.

What I said is a pretty damning indictment of MSM's covid coverage if it's true. They're a thouroughly dishonest and unscrupulous bunch if that's the case, right?

In what area would you say that I'm being inaccurate? 

Edited by WestCanMan

Merck's new drug monotruflipovorn: https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/merck-covid19-pill-us-fda-deaths-1.6196007

Merck and its partner, Ridgeback Biotherapeutics, said early results showed patients who received the drug, called molnupiravir, within five days of COVID-19 symptoms had about half the rate of hospitalization and death as patients who received a dummy pill. The study tracked 775 adults with mild-to-moderate COVID-19 who were considered higher risk for severe disease because of health problems such as obesity, diabetes or heart disease.

The trial was done on high-risk people. 

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Merck's new drug monotruflipovorn: https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/merck-covid19-pill-us-fda-deaths-1.6196007

The trial was done on high-risk people. 

$900 for a drug that has to be administered within five days of showing symptoms vs $60 for two doses of a vaccine that will either prevent or result in mild symptoms. Antivax economists at work.

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Interesting all right. It begins by supporting the non-compliants' view that the need for boosters challenges the efficacy of what they're calling their "vaccine."

After that the Nature article is pretty much cherry-picking of studies and wishful thinking.

I've heard a counter-view that what remains and continues functioning in some cells is the potential long-range danger some worry about.

Edited by Infidel Dog

29 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Interesting all right. It begins by supporting the non-compliants' view that the need for boosters challenges the efficacy of what they're calling their "vaccine."

After that the Nature article is pretty much cherry-picking of studies and wishful thinking.

I've heard a counter-view that what remains and continues functioning in some cells is the potential long-range danger some worry about.

It gives different sides and acknowledges we are still on a learning curve regarding lasting immunity. THE HORROR.

Edited by Aristides

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

$900 for a drug that has to be administered within five days of showing symptoms vs $60 for two doses of a vaccine that will either prevent or result in mild symptoms. Antivax economists at work.

Remember what things like wide-screen TVs, computers, and VCRs costed when they first came out. Notice how the price went down. 

That's a thing we see in how the free market works on new technology. As the tech ages and new competition arrives prices plummet.

But you may have a point. To my eye Monoclonal antibodies only started showing the effect they could have statistically when Florida started making them widely accessible. It isn't enough just to have them. If it was we would be seeing the Florida effect throughout the states. Trump bought up the stock of MCAs before he left office.

It's interesting that Pfizer - the first company that came out with this recent pill apes Ivermectin's behaviour as a Protease Inhibitor. I think the other company, Merck, actually owns Ivermectin or at least they distribute it in America under the name Stromectol.

This is interesting because there are a couple things Pfizer and Merck won't tell you about Ivermectin when they're going "Ivermectin, icky poo poo" like saying the word leaves a bad taste in their mouths.

First, it's not just a horse pill. A scientist won a nobel prize for using it in humans to combat river blindness.

Here's a link to Tokyo's  medical assoc. chairman:

https://citizenfreepress.com/column-3/tokyo-medical-chairman-press-conference-all-patients-and-physicians-should-begin-using-ivermectin/

He's explaining how Ivermectin is distributed annually in some African countries to fight off parasites. He cites how the African countries that do this have such a comparably small incidence of covid against the African countries that don't that the danger of covid from Ivermectin issuing African countries seems practically insignificant.

Ivermectin_Africa-690x384.png

Edited by Infidel Dog