The Boomer Flu

54 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

You could talk like that. And I could say you don't know anything until Whoopi and Joy tell you what to believe on the view. I doubt either of us impresses anybody talking that kind smear and slur nonsense though.

So there was no source at all or you're too embarrassed to cite it?

2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Gates is the 'name to blame' most be able aware of the theory use but it's much bigger than that.

Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum, is the guy who dared to say it out loud:\

COVID-19: The Great Reset

"COVID-19: The Great Reset is a guide for anyone who wants to understand how COVID-19 disrupted our social and economic systems, and what changes will be needed to create a more inclusive, resilient and sustainable world going forward." 

Anytime you hear any of these global elite talk about something they call "sustainability" put a protective hand on your wallets and get ready for a fight for freedom.

Event 201 told it all. The covid virus lie and hoax was set to go on March 2020. Sadly, there are way too many brain dead people out there who will never get the point. I call those people leftist liberal losers who if they showed any signs of intelligence it would be a bloody miracle.

Gates, Schwab and Fauci are all satanic globalists. If they win then we the sheeple are in really big time trouble. It is said that the owning of property must be taken away from we the sheeple in order for those globalists arse holes to get their great reset up and running.

Rumor has it that there will be attacks on people who own property somewhere down the road. One thing that I saw and heard on some website sometime back was that the sheeple will own nothing and they will be happy. 

?

17 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

For what? I didn't even pay attention to what you were talking about. Didn't seem to matter. Just another of Bubber's lame insults is what I remember thinking.

Obviously wasn't an insult or lame. Obviously was true. You needn't feel ashamed about your sources of information.  You should feel empowered to share them freely.

On 9/7/2021 at 10:39 AM, myata said:

Summarized for simpler take in and added Covid:

Major disease             169,855

Covid-19                     15,500 (2020)

Accidents                    13,746

Flu and pneumonia     8,511 (2018)

Overdose                     6214 (2020)

Alzheimer's                  6,166

Suicide                         4,012

Everybody can do the math. 

Depends on what you're adding and subtracting, I guess

cause-of-death-list-ca-2020.jpg

Sources:
Cause of death data: Canada – Statistics Canada. COVID death

https://www.clubvita.ca/TopCharts/TC6.html

Edited by Infidel Dog

9 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Obviously wasn't an insult or lame. 

Which? You mean this one?

Could you cite the halfwit Qanon Facebook page where you got your information about "them" rubbing their hands together? 

Not only is that a lame insult it's competing for most lame in the Bubber posts category of 'nothing but lame.'

Edited by Infidel Dog

2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Which? You mean this one?

Not only is that a lame insult it's competing for most lame in the Bubber posts category of 'nothing but lame.'

It's not an insult if it's true and your reluctance to cite your sources leads me to believe I was right.

11 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Wait...you want me to give you a source for an obvious metaphor?

There was another dingbat from your side of the spectrum asking for one of those the other day.

What is wrong with you people?

There was no metaphor. You said "they" were rubbing their hands together with delight at the thought of a pandemic. I asked where you got your information from. Now you admit you just made it up. 

Thank you. That is all.

• Like 1

You're talking about the evil hand rub of super-villains thing, right?

Seriously? You don't think that's a metaphor? You do know what a metaphor is, I hope?

Or maybe you don't know evil villains rubbing their hands together is a well known cultural metaphor. Either way, apparently the problem is ignorance on your part. Would you like a source for that? ;)

Try this link, maybe it will help you out.

Evil Hand Rub

Edited by Infidel Dog

But as I recall you had some fantasy that I got the idea the global elite were expecting a great reset from a "Qanon Facebook page."

I'm not on Facebook. Almost all I know about Qanon is what you tell me. Are they even still around? Maybe you're the one that needs to start supplying links.

I had already given you a link to Karl Schwab, the leader of the World Economic forum, hoping to benefit from the Covid plandemic with what he called "a great reset." I did that even before you started whining.

That link alone justifies the metaphor of an evil villain rubbing his hands together. Wasn't Justin Trudeau pleased about the idea of a Great Reset too? Although he wouldn't qualify as a super anything though. More a lackey stumbling around in the background with a hump-back. (That by the way is also a metaphor, so don't ask me for a source.)

Again...seriously, what on earth is wrong with you people? This is pretty basic stuff.

20 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

You're talking about the evil hand rub of super-villains thing, right?

Seriously? You don't think that's a metaphor? You do know what a metaphor is, I hope?

Or maybe you don't know evil villains rubbing their hands together is a well known cultural metaphor. Either way, apparently the problem is ignorance on your part. Would you like a source for that? ;)

Try this link, maybe it will help you out.

Evil Hand Rub

Your backtracking is not working; you clearly expressed your idea that somewhere, there is an evil cabal that was gleeful about the pandemic.  Bubber asked who this evil cabal is, and you suddenly didn't know what you were talking about.

So, do tell - who is this entity that is happy about the pandemic - China?  Every government worldwide?  Health care professionals?  Pharmaceutical companies?  Who exactly is the "they" you are referring to when you said "When Covid happened they were rubbing their hands together and offering up their best evil surper-villain cackle followed by a menacing growl of "Finally..."

Wrong, as usual Di.

Bubber didn't ask, so much as tell me, then demand a source for the metaphor concerning "evil super-villains rubbing their hands together.

Could you cite the halfwit Qanon Facebook page where you got your information about "them" rubbing their hands together? 

And again I'd already provided a source for one of the Global elite hoping to benefit from the plandemic.

So seen as you'd like to identify yourself as one of the gang of no-nothings I'll ask you too - "What on earth is wrong with you people?"

1 minute ago, Infidel Dog said:

Wrong, as usual Di.

Bubber didn't ask, so much as tell me, then demand a source for the metaphor concerning "evil super-villains rubbing their hands together.

And again I'd already provided a source for one of the Global elite hoping to benefit from the plandemic.

So seen as you'd like to identify yourself as one of the gang of no-nothings I'll ask you too - "What on earth is wrong with you people?"

You clearly stated that "someone" was happy about Covid - and here, you imply it was a 'plan' by someone.  So, tell us, including a *credible* site - who are the people who planned the pandemic, and who are  happy about it?   

Come on, avoid answering one more time - you can do it!  I have faith!   If you do well enough here, you can run for office!  Maybe become part of that evil cabal, rubbing your hands together while cackling evilly.

20 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Karl Schwab represents them and you've already been provided with a link for it as well as an explanation of who "They" are.

You should already know that.

You mean that link to a summary of a book?  That's not proof of anything.  I could use the same summary to "prove" that Karl Schwab is telling us that Covid gives all of us  a chance to benefit from a change in the way the world currently operates:

But the power of human beings lies in being foresighted and having the ingenuity, at least to a certain extent, to take their destiny into their hands and to plan for a better future. This is the purpose of this book: to shake up and to show the deficiencies which were manifest in our global system, even before COVID broke out.

Per that quote, we should all be 'rubbing our hands together and cackling evilly".  You'll need something better than that.

Edited by dialamah

It's enough to justify the metaphor, "evil super-villains" rubbing their hands together.

Kark Schwab is pretty much a spokesperson for the 'UN, Agenda 2030, Global reset" crowd and he was talking about what he saw as a benefit from Covid-19.

It's in the title, for crying out loud.

Now as far as the idea of there being a cabal of global elit who believed a Covid epidemic of some sort was coming and had plans for it when it arrived, that is a conspiracy theory, but as conspiracy theories go it's a good one. Credible even.

In fact, if what you want is support in the form of quotes supporting that one I believe such quotes may exist. I'd have to dig around sites like Infowars.com to find them but I'm not sure why I should bother.

I've already supplied enough to justify my comments. If you really want to know more about the theory I've given you an idea of where to look.

5 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

It's enough to justify the metaphor, "evil super-villains" rubbing their hands together.

Kark Schwab is pretty much a spokesperson for the 'UN, Agenda 2030, Global reset" crowd and he was talking about what he saw as a benefit from Covid-19.

It's in the title, for crying out loud.

Now as far as the idea of there being a cabal of global elit who believed a Covid epidemic of some sort was coming and had plans for it when it arrived, that is a conspiracy theory, but as conspiracy theories go it's a good one. Credible even.

In fact, if what you want is support in the form of quotes supporting that one I believe such quotes may exist. I'd have to dig around sites like Infowars.com to find them but I'm not sure why I should bother.

I've already supplied enough to justify my comments. If you really want to know more about the theory I've given you an idea of where to look.

So you read a title, and decided someone was "rubbing their hands".  

Ok. got it.  Well, not really, but you are clearly steeped enough in conspiracy-thought that any more attempts to get supportive info from you is doomed to failure.

Have a nice day.

On 9/6/2021 at 10:41 AM, WestCanMan said:

The Boomers were born from 1946 to 1964. They are from 57 to 75 yrs old now. 

That generation has had a greater effect on the economy than any other generation based on their huge numbers. When they were kids there was a toy boom. Then there was a vehicle boom when they were young adults. As that group reaches every new stage in life there's a new economic trend coming with them. 

Now they're getting into the 'dangerous flu season' age.

The lobbyists at Big Pharma have always tried to get vaccinations mandatory for certain groups but they never got traction, and mandatory vaxxes were defeated in court. Here's an example: https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/health-headlines/b-c-nurses-union-continues-fight-over-mandatory-flu-shots-1.1039192

Was Big Pharma waiting patiently for the Boomers, and poised to spread hysteria when the boomers started to become the elderly generation? 

This pandemic started off with hokey pictures of old Chinese men laying down in the street, and at no point has C19 ever shown that it poses a risk to healthy individuals - just like the flu.

It's just a simple fact that when the Boomers get into their 60s and 70s, flu seasons are going to start to look roided out. 

Is covid just 'The Boomer Flu"?

The answer is a resounding NO!   So far about 27,000 people have died from Covid related illness in Canada.  Many more have caught it and many have lasting health conditions as a result.  In the U.S. hundreds of thousands have died.  Worldwide millions have died.  I don't think it can be categorized as just a flu.  It has turned society upside down and cost the world trillions of dollars and countless lives lost.

Edited by blackbird
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, dialamah said:

So you read a title, and decided someone was "rubbing their hands".  

No, my second favorite little wrongoholic. 

I posted a metaphor for an idea there was a plan to benefit from a covid epidemic. This was supported by the evidence a mouth piece for UN globlist types was already producing it in a book.

And as shown once before the intro begins:

COVID-19: The Great Reset is a guide for anyone who wants to understand how COVID-19 disrupted our social and economic systems, and what changes will be needed to create a more inclusive, resilient and sustainable world going forward." 

And as noted once before when I hear a UN Globalist use terms like "sustainable or sustainability" I believe he's talking Agenda 21/2030 tripe where a strategy is outlined for global control by justification through fear mongering.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

As of early Saturday, more than 234.3 million cases of COVID-19 had been reported worldwide, according to Johns Hopkins University's coronavirus-tracking tool. The reported global death toll stood at more than 4.7 million.

There are currently an estimated 8 billion people on earth.  That means roughly 3% of the entire planet has been infected.  

I'm betting that like the Spanish flu of the 1900's things will go back to "normal" sometime next year.  

1 hour ago, blackbird said:

The answer is a resounding NO!   So far about 27,000 people have died from Covid related illness in Canada.  Many more have caught it and many have lasting health conditions as a result.  In the U.S. hundreds of thousands have died.  Worldwide millions have died.  I don't think it can be categorized as just a flu.  It has turned society upside down and cost the world trillions of dollars and countless lives lost.

The stats are here in case you're interested in actual information: https://www.statista.com/statistics/1228632/number-covid-deaths-canada-by-age/

17,393 people over 80 died of covid in Canada. FYI people over 80 account for less than 5% of the population, but there are twice as many deaths in their age bracket as there are in the 95% of the population that's younger than them. 

5,603 people between 70-79 died of covid in Canada. Again, there were more deaths among 70-79 year-olds than in the entire rest of the population that's younger than them.

2,708 people died of covid between 60-69. Again, there were more deaths among 60-69 year-olds than in the entire rest of the population that's younger than them.

1,067 people between 50-59 died of covid here. Again, there were more deaths among 50-59 year-olds than in the entire rest of the population that's younger than them. That's quite significant, because people between 0-49 still make up more than half of the population. 

Only 629 people under 50 died of covid. 

It is more than a flu, but not much more.

To be totally accurate: C19 is a gain-of-function virus which emanated from a BSL4 lab in Wuhan, which is 'like a pandemic in the 70+ age group' and a really bad flu in the 0-69 age group. 

Once you wrestle with that for a bit, just think really hard for a few minutes about what crazy conspiracy theories you could make from this. 

On 10/2/2021 at 11:18 AM, WestCanMan said:

The stats are here in case you're interested in actual information: https://www.statista.com/statistics/1228632/number-covid-deaths-canada-by-age/

17,393 people over 80 died of covid in Canada. FYI people over 80 account for less than 5% of the population, but there are twice as many deaths in their age bracket as there are in the 95% of the population that's younger than them. 

5,603 people between 70-79 died of covid in Canada. Again, there were more deaths among 70-79 year-olds than in the entire rest of the population that's younger than them.

2,708 people died of covid between 60-69. Again, there were more deaths among 60-69 year-olds than in the entire rest of the population that's younger than them.

1,067 people between 50-59 died of covid here. Again, there were more deaths among 50-59 year-olds than in the entire rest of the population that's younger than them. That's quite significant, because people between 0-49 still make up more than half of the population. 

Only 629 people under 50 died of covid. 

It is more than a flu, but not much more.

To be totally accurate: C19 is a gain-of-function virus which emanated from a BSL4 lab in Wuhan, which is 'like a pandemic in the 70+ age group' and a really bad flu in the 0-69 age group. 

Once you wrestle with that for a bit, just think really hard for a few minutes about what crazy conspiracy theories you could make from this. 

The fact it kills the elderly more than younger people doesn't mean it should not be fought with the preventative measures it is.  I happen to be 76 yrs of age and would like to avoid dying of Covid related illness.  So I have been vaxxed and take whatever preventative and cautionary measures I can.  I also don't see what is wrong with protecting society from this deadly disease.

Edited by blackbird
  • Like 1