The Boomer Flu

51 minutes ago, cougar said:

The thing I find really strange about the guy calling you a bonehead is, he tells me he has his wife in terminal care but despite the depression a normal person would be in in his situation, somehow he manages to go on social media, generate 10 posts per minute and call you, me and others various offensive names.  You'd think a person in his situation will be either sitting beside his loved one or by a big bottle of whisky, but definitely not by his computer.

When you said you don't care about anyone but yourself you really meant it. 

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Shady said:

Btw, just in case anyone cares, the death rate of covid was highest at the beginning of the pandemic, but this is how it now looks in Canada.

F9410A71-77CF-4F7E-8CB1-394494D0EC45.png

It will be interesting to see this graph broken down in two groups - unvaccinated people and people with 1, 2 or 3 shots. 

4 minutes ago, cougar said:

It will be interesting to see this graph broken down in two groups - unvaccinated people and people with 1, 2 or 3 shots. 

Definitely.  Also along age and health would be interesting.  Even now, with all ages and health ranges, recovery rate is almost 100% and the death rate is almost at zero.

17 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

How many dead in Canada would it have taken to get to “natural herd immunity”?

I Have no idea, do you? We have pretty much always left it up to natural herd immunity to do it's job when other viruses have paid us a visit in the past. We have never made such a stink over any other viruses that came around to say hello in the past, we all just did our own thing to fight it off. We stayed home when we got sick until we got better. 

Aids and HIV were two biggest threats to mankind, but yet, there was never any mandatory vaccine requirements for everybody to have to take to try and protect us all from that deadly disease. Aids/HIV supposedly killed tens of thousands. But with this covid virus we have never seen anything like it where our governments have all gone absolutely bonkers over some flu virus namely covid. Ask yourself why this is so? 

I have to wonder as to how many people would still be alive today if we had just left things alone and let natural herd immunity do it's thing like we always have done in the past? There has been many stories of many people who have now either got themselves seriously ill, maimed and some have even died that took the many covid experimental gene therapy vaccines out there that are now being forced on we the experimental guinea pig sheeple. How many of them would be alive today if they just went along with natural herd immunity?

I guess that we will never know that now because our dear political tyrant leaders will not just leave nature alone. Instead, they try and make things worse as they always do. ?

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

They are cancelling surgeries in Toronto, too:

Surgeries postponed due to severe flu cases overwhelming Toronto ICU (citynews.ca)

Oh, whoops, That's the 2018 flu season.

That is because the administrators in their hospitals are trying to force all of their nurses and doctors to take their covid vaccine jabs. As a result of that, many nurses and doctors are refusing to take the jab, and thus the hospitals are now short on nurses and doctors. They both are now being forced to either take the jab or quit or get fired. Hundreds are quitting. Maybe you should ask them why they refuse to take the jab? 

It would appear as though those doctors and nurses may know something about those vaccines that we are not privy too. Maybe they are quitting because they know and have seen the damaging effects from what those covid vaccines are doing too many people. People like you need to ask those doctors and nurses as to why they refuse to take the jab. Then you might learn something for a change. 

You really need to kick your sick addiction habit of watching and believing everything you see and hear on CTV/CBC/GloBull. All they ever do is to always give one side of the story only and not the other. You know nothing at all if you have not bothered to listen to the other side of the story. Sadly, there are millions of brainwashed Canadians like you who refuse to try and get the other side of the story. Try it sometime, you might learn something, comrade. ?

11 minutes ago, taxme said:

That is because the administrators in their hospitals are trying to force all of their nurses and doctors to take their covid vaccine jabs. As a result of that, many nurses and doctors are refusing to take the jab, and thus the hospitals are now short on nurses and doctors. They both are now being forced to either take the jab or quit or get fired. Hundreds are quitting. Maybe you should ask them why they refuse to take the jab? 

It would appear as though those doctors and nurses may know something about those vaccines that we are not privy too. Maybe they are quitting because they know and have seen the damaging effects from what those covid vaccines are doing too many people. People like you need to ask those doctors and nurses as to why they refuse to take the jab. Then you might learn something for a change. 

You really need to kick your sick addiction habit of watching and believing everything you see and hear on CTV/CBC/GloBull. All they ever do is to always give one side of the story only and not the other. You know nothing at all if you have not bothered to listen to the other side of the story. Sadly, there are millions of brainwashed Canadians like you who refuse to try and get the other side of the story. Try it sometime, you might learn something, comrade. ?

WHOOSH

Right over your head

6 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

You forgot to cite your QAnon anti-vax Facebook page as tthe source of your data.

Fyi comrade, all of those social media outfits like Google-de-gook, Twitster and Fakebook have all banned anyone who has something to say that is totally contrary to what your dear tyrant Canadian political leaders, the corporate bought off Canadian media narrative have to say, and are telling you about the wonders of those so called miracle life saving covid vaccines.

Everybody today must be all in and be pro vax or else you will either get banned from social media all together and also  be prepared to get ridiculed. Sad, but oh so true. ? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, taxme said:

Oh no, did I phuk up again? Where did I do that? Show me, will you, whooshy? ?

I posted the article because it's how ICUs are filling up with flu patients and surgeries are being cancelled - but it's from 2018 flu season.

There's actually a metric crapton of articles exactly like it every flu season.  Every flu season, the ICU's fill up with flu patients and surgeries get cancelled.  Get it? ?

This is just the first year that propaganda is making the squirrelly people demand that anyone who didn't get the flu shot be fired from their jobs, be segregated from society and sent to camps.

If only they had all been squirrelly enough to demand better leadership many years ago.....

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, cougar said:

The thing I find really strange about the guy calling you a bonehead is, he tells me he has his wife in terminal care but despite the depression a normal person would be in in his situation, somehow he manages to go on social media, generate 10 posts per minute and call you, me and others various offensive names.  You'd think a person in his situation will be either sitting beside his loved one or by a big bottle of whisky, but definitely not by his computer.

The people who call other people boneheads are usually the ones that are the real boneheads instead. Aristotle wanna be appears to be one of those bone heads. Just my opinion. ?

Just now, Goddess said:

I posted the article because it's how ICUs are filling up with flu patients and surgeries are being cancelled - but it's from 2018 flu season.

There's actually a metric crapton of articles exactly like it every flu season.  Every flu season, the ICU's fill up with flu patients and surgeries get cancelled.  Get it? ?

This is just the first year that propaganda is making the squirrelly people demand that anyone who didn't get the flu shot be fired from their jobs, be segregated from society and sent to camps.

That is why there can be no doubt about it that there has to be a globalist conspiracy of some kind going on here. I have mentioned here many times about a meeting that was set up by Bill Gates to hell back in 0ctober 2019 which was called Event 201. This Event 201 was a discussion with many globalists on what can be done if suddenly a world pandemic ever arises and therefore we must plan for that day to come. 

Well, low and behold, starting in March 2020 we suddenly have this terrible pandemic which we now know as covid. I am really surprised that one can still find this out on the internet today. Go punch it in for yourself, if you dare. 

This covid plandemic was where the globalist elite were getting the world prepared and ready for a terrible planned virus plague that if not curtailed will kill many millions of people around the world. The game plan was to try and implement and make it appear as though what will be needed to save humanity is a vaccine. 

Thus, we have this covid vaccine today that has now been injected into hundreds of millions of people already with more booster like vaccine jabs to follow. It was never about any virus at all. It was always about trying to get or even force the rest of the world to get vaccinated. The globalist big pharma saw big bucks to be made in this scamdemic. 

Sadly, the world fell for this lie and hoax big time and this lie and hoax will never end until we the sheeple have said enough already, and say that they want their old normal lives back. The war is on between freedom and tyranny. End this tyranny and gain back our freedoms or stay quiet and get ready for the great reset globalist communist tyranny and the loss of your freedoms forever. It's your call now. ?

• Like 1

On 9/30/2021 at 12:29 PM, taxme said:

This covid plandemic was where the globalist elite were getting the world prepared and ready for a terrible planned virus plague that if not curtailed will kill many millions of people around the world. The game plan was to try and implement and make it appear as though what will be needed to save humanity is a vaccine. 

Gates is the 'name to blame' most who are aware of the theory use but it's much bigger than that.

Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum, is the guy who dared to say it out loud:

COVID-19: The Great Reset

"COVID-19: The Great Reset is a guide for anyone who wants to understand how COVID-19 disrupted our social and economic systems, and what changes will be needed to create a more inclusive, resilient and sustainable world going forward." 

Anytime you hear any of these global elite talk about something they call "sustainability" put a protective hand on your wallets and get ready for a fight for freedom.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Thanks 1

They like to talk about it like it's something that just happened and now you poor dopes need them to show you how to behave but the truth is they'd been aware of the possibility of a covid pandemic for some time. They'd been planning for it and getting ready.

The corporates didn't just start monopolizing media - social and mainstream -  and swinging woke because they were bored one day on Epstein's island.

When Covid happened they were rubbing their hands together and offering up their best evil surper-villain cackle followed by a menacing growl of "Finally..."

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

They like to talk about it like it's something that just happened and now you poor dopes need them to show you how to behave but the truth is they'd been aware of the possibility of a covid pandemic for some time. They'd been planning for it. 

When it happened they were rubbing their hands together and offering up their best evil surper-villain cackle.

Yes, they were aware of SARS transmission for some time. 

Could you cite the halfwit Qanon Facebook page where you got your information about "them" rubbing their hands together? 

22 hours ago, taxme said:

I Have no idea, do you?

Nope. 
But, am I the one claiming that this is a good idea, or is it you?

If you’re claiming t’s a pathway to herd immunity, shouldn’t you at least know how many people would have to die from the virus before this were to occur?

Maybe you could compare that method to vaccines and see which one has the most casualties to properly assess it?  Food for thought…

25 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

They like to talk about it like it's something that just happened and now you poor dopes need them to show you how to behave but the truth is they'd been aware of the possibility of a covid pandemic for some time. They'd been planning for it and getting ready.

The corporates didn't just start monopolizing media - social and mainstream -  and swinging woke because they were bored one day on Epstein's island.

When Covid happened they were rubbing their hands together and offering up their best evil surper-villain cackle followed by a menacing growl of "Finally..."

Who is “they”?  Please be specific if you can. 

What? You want a list of names? You first. You guys like to talk like you're the ones with the credible media. Give me your list of who these "credible media" are then I'll give you my list of who the "Global elite" are.

Tell you what...I'll help you out with 3 names - CBC, CNN and the New York times.

Now I'll give you 3 names that did well in this pandemic - Klaus Schwab, Jeff Bezos and Black Rock.

OK, now let's attack each other for our choices.

If you really want to push the conspiracy theory as something you'd like to attack though and you really want a list of names I'll give a name of somebody who will be more than happy to supply you with a list of who "They" is.

Alex Jones likes to rattle off names of "They." Try him for some entertainment.

For me I don't need a list. I'm like a male skunk who knows what a female skunk looks like even if you don't. I know there's a "They." I scent their trail.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

Speaking of entertainment though, ever see that John Carpenter movie, They Live?

Sometimes I feel like the Roddy Piper character.

I notice 'they' don't seem to want to show reruns of that movie so much anymore. Part of the conspiracy, I think. Too many people would start to feel like me. ;)

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Could you cite the halfwit Qanon Facebook page where you got your information about "them" rubbing their hands together? 

You could talk like that. And I could say you don't know anything until Whoopi and Joy tell you what to believe on the view. I doubt either of us impresses anybody talking that kind smear and slur nonsense though.

1 hour ago, BubberMiley said:

So comrade, can you tell us all as to what communist globalist great reset websites that you enjoy visiting and wasting your useless life all the time with? If I not mistaken, I do believe that you just may one of those pro globalist trolls for those communist globalists. Am I right? Come on, don't be shy. We will try to understand your silly ways and foolishness. ?

1 hour ago, TreeBeard said:

Nope. 
But, am I the one claiming that this is a good idea, or is it you?

If you’re claiming t’s a pathway to herd immunity, shouldn’t you at least know how many people would have to die from the virus before this were to occur?

Maybe you could compare that method to vaccines and see which one has the most casualties to properly assess it?  Food for thought…

Are you some kind of dunce? I am not claiming anything, I am just asking, dunce. 

So, how in phuks name could ever know or ever come up with any kinds of figures as to how many people would die from covid or would die from natural herd immunity? We never bothered to even try natural herd immunity against covid in the first place like we always use to do with other viruses in the past. You know as much as I do. 

Your beliefs in the wonders of the covid vaccines are not working well because there has been many many cases of vaccinated people who are getting covid. Obviously the covid vaccines are not working all that well. Maybe it is time to stop with the covid injections and let natural herd immunity do it's job. How is all of that food for thought, dunce? ?

CreditReport.pdf