The Boomer Flu

54 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

The problem with your logic is that you could use that for any REAL threat too  

Yes you can. Everyone who has a brain will have to make a choice on that one. And I don't mind having this choice. Do you? Or for you the government is always and unconditionally the beginning and end of everything?

On Sept 9th, out of 130 BC Covid patients in ICU, 32 were under 50 and another 25 were in their sixties. None of them were vaccinated. 90% of BC Covid patients in ICU are unvaccinated and they are currently plugging up 20% of the provinces ICU beds. The average ICU stay of a Covid patient is 21 days and the cost is $51,000. Six times the cost of treating a heart attack patient. The unvaccinated's "choice" is having a big impact on the health care system and everyone else in the province who needs medical care.

Under 50's are not boomers, the youngest boomers are now in their late fifties.

Edited by Aristides
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, myata said:

Anybody can use current events to their advantage and it was done so many times  that yawn. But in a society with a tradition and mindset of a glaring absence of any independent oversight of the authority it can be real dangerous. They tried, they got it and they liked it! Why would they want to abandon it, with no accountability or controls? Why would anyone?

The Liberals love the control they’ve gained under Covid. Now they seek to extend their power. There is no other reason.

Fear of covid is their secret political weapon.

On 9/15/2021 at 5:15 PM, BeaverFever said:

Those numbers are blatantly false, and everything after that is just idiocy

But why quote the article about Albertas imminent health care collapse if you’re just going to ignore it and rant about imaginary hordes of illegal immigrants?  Its quite clearly stated in every source that the unvaccinated make up the majority of hospital cases. 

Bull crap. Illegal immigration has been going on in this country for decades now. You would not know all of this because of the lying leftist lieberal media that will never point this out to Canadians. So, just what proof do you have that those numbers are blatantly false? The illegals that do enter Canada illegally do get served by our health care system for free when they get sick. That is a burden on our health care system. Hello? 

Well, as far as the alternative media goes, it is the vaccinated people that are filling up the hospital ICU beds. ?

On 9/16/2021 at 12:53 PM, myata said:

Yes you can. Everyone who has a brain will have to make a choice on that one. And I don't mind having this choice. Do you? Or for you the government is always and unconditionally the beginning and end of everything?

Should people have the choice to drink and drive or speed through  a school zone?

Question: Not to change the subject but what is your opinion on medically assisted suicide. I ask because I always find it interesting how these so-called “freedom of choice” zealots don’t think terminally ill people in unbearable suffering shouldn’t have the freedom to choose a quick and painless death with  dignity. 

On 9/16/2021 at 10:17 PM, taxme said:

Bull crap. Illegal immigration has been going on in this country for decades now. You would not know all of this because of the lying leftist lieberal media that will never point this out to Canadians. So, just what proof do you have that those numbers are blatantly false? The illegals that do enter Canada illegally do get served by our health care system for free when they get sick. That is a burden on our health care system. Hello? 

Well, as far as the alternative media goes, it is the vaccinated people that are filling up the hospital ICU beds. ?

Hey moron if only you hadn’t spent your entire life being uneducated and uninformed you wouldn’t be getting the facts wrong now.

It is a fact that illegal immigrants are not covered  by the healthcare system.

Nor are there so many sick illegal immigrants that they’re burdening the system. There are 38 million Canadians.  It’s simple math dummy. But you’re probably shit at that also. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Question: Not to change the subject but what is your opinion on medically assisted suicide. I ask because I always find it interesting how these so-called “freedom of choice” zealots don’t think terminally ill people in unbearable suffering shouldn’t have the freedom to choose a quick and painless death with  dignity. 

Totalitarian-thinking people think that they are right by definition and default so anyone and everyone who wouldn't agree with them has to be wrong (by default).

17 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Hey moron if only you hadn’t spent your entire life being uneducated and uninformed you wouldn’t be getting the facts wrong now.

It is a fact that illegal immigrants are not covered  by the healthcare system.

Nor are there so many sick illegal immigrants that they’re burdening the system. There are 38 million Canadians.  It’s simple math dummy. But you’re probably shit at that also. 

But I am well educated and well informed. But you? Well, I am not sure about that? 

So, oh educated and well informed one, I guess that when one of those illegals has a heart attack in the middle of the street, who has not paid one cent into our health care system, they will be just left on the middle of the street to die, eh? Cuckoo-cuckoo.

If you believe that they are not taken to a hospital right away to save their life then it is you that is the uneducated and uninformed one here, and not me. All you lefty liberals are all alike. You lefty liberals like to think and believe that you know all and those to whom you disagree with, like me a real and true conservative, know nothing at all, right lefty? Cuckoo-cuckoo. 

My math says that if there is an illegal needing a doctor to help save their life, then they will be taken to a hospital where they will be looked after and the burden will be put on the taxpayers of Canada who will have to pay for the illegals doctor and hospital stay and bills. But I am pretty dam sure that there have been more than one illegal in Canada that had to be taken to the hospital in an emergency. Your math smells really bad. Just saying. ?

On 9/21/2021 at 2:31 PM, taxme said:

But I am well educated

Highly doubtful. I mean you’re clearly not formally educated like being self-taught on the internet or attending one of those get rich quick seminars doesn’t count

On 9/21/2021 at 2:31 PM, taxme said:

So, oh educated and well informed one, I guess that when one of those illegals has a heart attack in the middle of the street, who has not paid one cent into our health care system, they will be just left on the middle of the street to die, eh? Cuckoo-cuckoo….

Just how many illegal immigrants happen to have heart attacks in our streets?  Not many. Certainly not the “tens of thousands “ you claimed and not enough to “burden the healthcare system” or cause the system collapse we’re seeing from COVID victims. Especially since COVID has greatly reduced illegal immigration to Canada   

I think what’s happened here is that you’ve totally lost track of the point you were originally trying to make and are just arguing for the sake of argument. I never said there’s never been one illegal immigrant to get healthcare I just challenged your absurd claim that there are so many getting healthcare it’s causing a system collapse. It’s the unvaccinated who are causing the system collapse in all of North America’s  right-wing jurisdictions 

Meanwhile in Anti-vax paradise of Florida where death tolls are at their highest since the start of the pandemic and the entire health system is on the brink of collapse:

Ron DeSantis appointed a new anti-vax Surgeon General and I can’t describe him amy better than Slate did:

“It’s a doctor named Joseph Ladapo who was last seen on the national stage participating in a COVID miracle cure event with another doctor who believes that lizard people control the government and that demons cause gynecological problems by implanting stolen sperm, as well as a third doctor who later got arrested for being part of the mob that smashed into the U.S. Capitol in an effort to overturn the presidential election.”

This oughta go well!

Edited by BeaverFever

7 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

So you avoided the question with a statement that describes Trumpsters and the anti-vaxxer mobs more than anyone else

To me, essential is the totalitarian mentality itself, I fail to see pro-Trump or pro-vaxxxx (or pro Castro, Noriega, whoever-it-is-in-Venezuela) as significant difference.

20 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Highly doubtful. I mean you’re clearly not formally educated like being self-taught on the internet or attending one of those get rich quick seminars doesn’t count

Just how many illegal immigrants happen to have heart attacks in our streets?  Not many. Certainly not the “tens of thousands “ you claimed and not enough to “burden the healthcare system” or cause the system collapse we’re seeing from COVID victims. Especially since COVID has greatly reduced illegal immigration to Canada   

I think what’s happened here is that you’ve totally lost track of the point you were originally trying to make and are just arguing for the sake of argument. I never said there’s never been one illegal immigrant to get healthcare I just challenged your absurd claim that there are so many getting healthcare it’s causing a system collapse. It’s the unvaccinated who are causing the system collapse in all of North America’s  right-wing jurisdictions 

Man, you sure are short on getting the drift. In case the you are not aware of it yet, many of these illegals will not only suffer from heart attacks but I am dam well sure that there are other diseases out there that they can get sick from or die from.

And when they do get sick they will end up in the hospital and take up a bed that a Canadian taxpayer should be using instead, fool. With the many tens of thousands of illegals now living in Canada illegally, you cannot believe that only one or two of those illegals will get sick? You have to be a liberal. You lack any common sense and logic when you speak. You speak from guilty liberal emotion only. 

Look silly, it is the vaccinated ones that are getting sick or are dying from the covid vaccines that they took and in way more numbers than the non vaccinated ones that are getting sick or dying from covid. The only reason that you do not that this is so is because you refuse to and keep listening to the lying politicians and the lying Canadian media that keep telling you this is so that it is only the non vaccinated ones that are only getting sick and dying from covid. 

Try listening to the alternative media for a change and try and get the other side of the story for a change, fool. Now go away and make sure that you go get your one of many booster jabs coming your way when they come out. Maybe I will try to get a job where I can give all of those stupid pro covid vaccine buffoons out there their first booster jab. Maybe you will be one of them? I do really think that I would enjoy jabbing people in their arms. ?

On 9/22/2021 at 5:00 PM, BeaverFever said:

Meanwhile in Anti-vax paradise of Florida where death tolls are at their highest since the start of the pandemic and the entire health system is on the brink of collapse:

Ron DeSantis appointed a new anti-vax Surgeon General and I can’t describe him amy better than Slate did:

“It’s a doctor named Joseph Ladapo who was last seen on the national stage participating in a COVID miracle cure event with another doctor who believes that lizard people control the government and that demons cause gynecological problems by implanting stolen sperm, as well as a third doctor who later got arrested for being part of the mob that smashed into the U.S. Capitol in an effort to overturn the presidential election.”

This oughta go well!

You oughta try and get smart. What a poor little communist brainwashed fool and sucker that you really are. If you read and believe that pile of propaganda garbage about Florida and Gov. Desantis from CNN or MSNBC or Globull then you truly are suffering from the real beaver fever alright.

I heard on FOX NEWS the other night that Vermont is in a real state of emergency also with covid cases rising big time. But seeing that Vermont is a blue state the lying and fake American leftist liberal democratic media will never report that. Only red states like Florida or Texas will get attacked and mocked by the American leftist liberal pro democratic media. Anyone who actually believes what the corporate globalist owned MSM has to say anymore has to be totally insane. ?

4 hours ago, dialamah said:

Nah, I'd rather keep all my brain cells healthy and functioning, thanks.

Personally, I have to question you as to whether your brain cells are healthy and functioning at all. Maybe it is time for you to go have an IQ test? Just a suggestion. 

As that old saying goes "to know only one side of the story is to know nothing at all". Personally, I do not believe that you know anything at all other then trying to stay as ignorant and dumb as long as possible. Just saying. 

• Haha 1