The Boomer Flu

4 hours ago, taxme said:

Maybe it makes no sense to you at all but to Bill Gates to Hell it makes plenty of sense to him. We either have to assume that our dear comrade political leaders are either a part of this depopulation agenda and that they are making plenty of money in stocks from the many thousands of shares that they bought with big pharma drug companies or they are just a bunch of stupid gullible buffoons. Rumor has it that Castro Trudeau has plenty of shares with big pharma. The more people he can con stupid people into getting vaccinated the more money he will make.  

It makes no sense to me at all as to why the big push is on in trying to vaccinate the whole world with an experimental gene therapy vaccine that has already maimed and killed millions of innocent people around the world. I do hope that fools like you keep taking all of those booster shots coming your way. It will be bye-bye for you. No loss there anyway. Just saying. ?

So you  still don’t understand how idiotic your theories are. There are so many levels to the stupidity.

Bill Gates is rich but nobody is “bribe the whole world” rich. Not even Bill Gates or Drug companies 

And why would people take bribes to kill themselves and their families 

And corporate shares are worthless if the human race is extinct   So is money for that matter  

And mrna vaccines are not gene therapy 

And the vaccines have not maimed and killed “millions.” Not even close  

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

So you  still don’t understand how idiotic your theories are. There are so many levels to the stupidity.

Bill Gates is rich but nobody is “bribe the whole world” rich. Not even Bill Gates or Drug companies 

And why would people take bribes to kill themselves and their families 

And corporate shares are worthless if the human race is extinct   So is money for that matter  

And mrna vaccines are not gene therapy 

And the vaccines have not maimed and killed “millions.” Not even close  

The Bill Gates conspiracy theories are mostly just theories but they're not ,out there, idiotic. All your queries have answers.

Would you like to catch up? Bill gates doesn't have to bribe the whole world. Did you know he owns more Farmland than anybody in America? Ever heard of Black Rock? It's an investment group that has access to more capital than most countries. They've been buying up the property Bill misses. There's another one too but I forget the name of it.

So why would they be doing this? I know you've heard of Agenda 21 because I've told you about it. They changed their name. They want to be called Agenda 2030 now. But it's the same agenda: move everybody into the cities where they can be ordered and controlled better in beehive like central locations. 

Think that's out there? Could be but it's not idiotic. Bill Gates farmland purchases Black Rock buying up property, and the stated goals of Agenda 21/2030 are provable fact. 

I'll take you out there even farther though, where it enters the realm of even stranger social sci-fi.

Gates has stated a desire to have a decreased population. There's a theory that vaccines could create enemy antibodies where the body starts to pretty much eat itself in the future. That doom scenario suggests 75% of the fully vaccinated could be dead in 5 years.

As you know Gates is big on pushing the vaccines. 

So let's say Gates is an evil genius and the vaccines he's been pushing do kill off 75% of the population.

Well, there would be a cabal of Black Rock, Bill Gates and others owning all the property. 

Now I don't believe that's what's going on but I don't think it's idiotic to be aware of the possibility. I find it entertaining to consider and if it should happen I can tell the guy next to me as we head down the conveyor belt on our way to population control that I saw this coming. ;)

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

The Bill Gates conspiracy theories are mostly just theories but they're not ,out there, idiotic. All your queries have answers.

Would you like to catch up? Bill gates doesn't have to bribe the whole world. Did you know he owns more Farmland than anybody in America? Ever heard of Black Rock? It's an investment group that has access to more capital than most countries. They've been buying up the property Bill misses. There's another one too but I forget the name of it.

So why would they be doing this? I know you've heard of Agenda 21 because I've told you about it. They changed their name. They want to be called Agenda 2030 now. But it's the same agenda: move everybody into the cities where they can be ordered and controlled better in beehive like central locations. 

Think that's out there? Could be but it's not idiotic. Bill Gates farmland purchases Black Rock buying up property, and the stated goals of Agenda 21/2030 are provable fact. 

I'll take you out there even farther though, where it enters the realm of even stranger social sci-fi.

Gates has stated a desire to have a decreased population. There's a theory that vaccines could create enemy antibodies where the body starts to pretty much eat itself in the future. That doom scenario suggests 75% of the fully vaccinated could be dead in 5 years.

As you know Gates is big on pushing the vaccines. 

So let's say Gates is an evil genius and the vaccines he's been pushing do kill off 75% of the population.

Well, there would be a cabal of Black Rock, Bill Gates and others owning all the property. 

Now I don't believe that's what's going on but I don't think it's idiotic to be aware of the possibility. I find it entertaining to consider and if it should happen I can tell the guy next to me as we head down the conveyor belt on our way to population control that I saw this coming. ;)

It sounds quite idiotic.  So this is an extermination/real estate scheme now?  What would they do with all this empty land and anyway especially with nobody left to work on it?  Still not enough money to bribe the whole world into exterminating themselves and their friends and family. 

And considering who is getting vaccinated and who is not getting vaccinated aren’t they exterminating the wrong group for this ridiculous plot?  It’s the educated city-dwellers who work for places like Microsoft and blackrock  and buy their products/investments who are getting vaccinated. Meanwhile it’s the uneducated, rural and third world folks who are basically useless to them and who aren’t getting vaccinated  

Lets also revisit the claim  that “people are more easily controlled in cities”.  I thought conservatives believe that cities are chaotic crime-ridden cesspools teeming with people who are anonymous strangers to eachother, unlike the folksy burbs and small towns that conservatives love, where everyone knows your name and your family and your business (and to go anywhere you need to drive a car with a unique identifier - ie license plate and driver’s license - as opposed to cities where people usually bike, walk or take transit)? 

26 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

So this is an extermination/real estate scheme now?

No. It's a conspiracy theory that says a cabal of global elites want control of all and everything by creating what they see as a manageable population on manageable plots of land.  There are variations. Some don't include killing off 75% of the population. Some just say "Global Reset." Some don't even include Bill Gates.

As to your critique that this evil cabal might not have thought this through well enough and a lot would go wrong. Well yeah...

That's what makes good science fiction. Us survivors will be hanging on for a hero.

Edited by Infidel Dog

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

As to your critique that this evil cabal might not have thought this through well enough and a lot would go wrong. Well yeah...

That's what makes good science fiction. Us survivors will be hanging on for a hero.

It’s hilariously such an unbelievably elaborate and overly-detailed conspiracy scheme while at the same time having gaping plot holes and logic bombs. That story is not a good science fiction movie, it’s literally the definition of a bad one. 

Its like if when NASA was putting together their highly detailed plan to land a man on the moon they forgot to put an exit hatch on the lunar lander and nobody realized until after Neil Armstrong landed on the moon and ended up stuck inside with no way out. Probably not likely 

And what exactly about us do these illuminati want to manage and why?  What do they gain that they couldn’t already gain through normal means?   If the existing order is what made them so wealthy and powerful does it really make sense that they want to destroy it?  How will they continue to grow wealth with so many of their customers and so much of the economy eliminated?

Edited by BeaverFever

Healthcare system collapse is the price of freedom, apparently:

Canada: Alberta healthcare system on verge of collapse as Covid cases and anti-vax sentiments rise

A surge in coronavirus cases has pushed the healthcare system in the Canadian province of Alberta to the verge of collapse, as healthcare workers struggle against mounting exhaustion and a growing anti-vaccine movement in the region.

The province warned this week that its ICU capacity was strained, with more people requiring intensive care than any other point during the pandemic – nearly all of them unvaccinated.

“It’s not easy to go to work every day and watch people in their 30s die,” an ICU nurse in Edmonton told the Guardian. “Having to help a family say goodbye and then going through the actions that are required at the end of someone’s life, is worse than anyone can imagine.”

Alberta has long boasted of its loose coronavirus restrictions – including advertising the previous months as the “best summer ever” as it rolled back those few restrictions. It has also been the site of North America’s highest caseloads.

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2021/sep/15/canada-alberta-healthcare-system-covid-cases-rise

20 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Will you please let me know when my vaccination has killed me?  Apparently you claim to be in a better position to know than I am. 

Well apparently, it has not killed you yet. But with all of the information that I have been reading and listening to lately, It is believed that you should be dead withing a year or so from now, if all goes well for you. Or you may just end up becoming seriously ill or maimed from taken your vaccine jabs. Let me know when it happens, okay. 

Will you please let me know the day that you died from taking your vaccine jab. That is if the devil will allow you to do so. ?

3 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Canada: Alberta healthcare system on verge of collapse as Covid cases and anti-vax sentiments rise

A surge in coronavirus cases has pushed the healthcare system in the Canadian province of Alberta to the verge of collapse, as healthcare workers struggle against mounting exhaustion and a growing anti-vaccine movement in the region.

The province warned this week that its ICU capacity was strained, with more people requiring intensive care than any other point during the pandemic – nearly all of them unvaccinated.

“It’s not easy to go to work every day and watch people in their 30s die,” an ICU nurse in Edmonton told the Guardian. “Having to help a family say goodbye and then going through the actions that are required at the end of someone’s life, is worse than anyone can imagine.”

Alberta has long boasted of its loose coronavirus restrictions – including advertising the previous months as the “best summer ever” as it rolled back those few restrictions. It has also been the site of North America’s highest caseloads.

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2021/sep/15/canada-alberta-healthcare-system-covid-cases-rise

We have had tens of thousands if not more of illegals that have been pouring across our borders illegally from America into Canada for years now. I will bet that they are being treated in our hospitals for some ailment that they get during their illegal visit with us here in Canada. But no one wants to talk about that because that person would be seen as, wait a minute, will be seen as being a "RACIST". And nobody wants to be called or be known as a racist, eh? Chuckle-chuckle. 

And Castro Turdeau now wants to bring in another million new legal and illegal so called immigrants into Canada in the next three years. This could wipe out our whole health care system altogether. But we will just forget about that little tid bit, and instead lets just concentrate and blame it all on the non vaccinated, right comrade Beaver boy? 

It is not only the non vaccinated people that are supposedly? filling up the beds in our hospitals. It is the vaccinated people who are also filling up the beds in our hospitals with their covid illnesses. 

Long live the non vaccinated for they will soon inherit the earth. We will probably be very busy for months in digging up all the many holes that will be needed to put all of those vaccinated fools in the ground. Or maybe we will just cremate them all and save tons of space. Hey, it just could happen, eh, we never know, eh?  ?

4 hours ago, taxme said:

Well apparently, it has not killed you yet. But with all of the information that I have been reading and listening to lately, It is believed that you should be dead withing a year or so from now, if all goes well for you. Or you may just end up becoming seriously ill or maimed from taken your vaccine jabs. Let me know when it happens, okay. 

Will you please let me know the day that you died from taking your vaccine jab. That is if the devil will allow you to do so. ?

So I have to stick around on this forum for another year in order to say I told you so?  O man

54 minutes ago, taxme said:

We have had tens of thousands if not more of illegals that have been pouring across our borders illegally from America into Canada for years now.

Those numbers are blatantly false, and everything after that is just idiocy

But why quote the article about Albertas imminent health care collapse if you’re just going to ignore it and rant about imaginary hordes of illegal immigrants?  Its quite clearly stated in every source that the unvaccinated make up the majority of hospital cases. 

• Haha 1

On 9/14/2021 at 6:58 PM, BeaverFever said:

Will you please let me know when my vaccination has killed me?  Apparently you claim to be in a better position to know than I am. 

I am at the point now, that i called my doctor to have mine removed. ?

1 hour ago, taxme said:

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2021/sep/15/canada-alberta-healthcare-system-covid-cases-r

Hey this post of mine got deleted. What gives?

2 hours ago, myata said:

Like it wasn't collapsing before. Like it wasn't collapsing any time in the past two decades. How can you people be so boringly non inventive? Just come up with a better story at least it would be more entertaining.

I have a theory, maybe they all just forgot. Some never even knew there was a problem in the first place. Short attention span. Played video games all life. Never read book, or go outside. Except go Tim Hortons

Next week, they vote for future direction of country...  ;)

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, taxme said:

There's an information minefield out there taxme.

There are millions of people giving up on the MSM and turning to other sources for information, and rightfully so, but there are charlatans who are just as bad on the internet waiting to capitalize on your anger. 

Just because they're saying the exact opposite of what you see on CBC and CNN doesn't make them honest or credible. 

I don't believe that the vaxxes are there to sterilize people or kill them, and if you think about it, if the people who were making the vaxxes had a secret plot, they probably wouldn't be killing their own sheeple. They'd kill the non-believers. 

Inside an Ontario ICU where the COVID-19 patients are largely young, and all unvaccinated

Published Sept. 15, 2021 10:00 p.m. ET

TORONTO -- The truth of the fourth wave of COVID-19 in Canada is starkly clear inside the intensive care unit at Hamilton General, where the majority of the COVID-19 patients struggling on life support are young — and unvaccinated…..

Inside this ICU, on the day of CTV’s visit, 30 per cent of the 45 beds are COVID-19 patients fighting for their lives, most of them infected recently.

And every person that was admitted during the fourth wave declined vaccination or just didn’t get around to it before they fell ill. 

“It’s crazy people don’t believe it,” Sharma said. “We come to work every day. This is real. It’s like someone telling you the sky is not blue.”…..

…..The unvaccinated COVID-19 patients this hospital is seeing are younger and healthier, in their 30s and 40s. Many them require a specialized form of life support called ECMO, in which their blood is removed to be given oxygen and pumped back into the body because their lungs have failed……

….Most of the patients who are on ECMO with COVID-19 don’t have significant co-morbidities.

“It’s scary. It’s people younger than me, in some cases healthier than me,” Sharma said.

https://beta.ctvnews.ca/national/coronavirus/2021/9/15/1_5587419.html

The above article is a good read if you’re unvaccinated and want to know which parts of your body will be punctured with the “catheter the size of a garden hose” if you end up in ICU. It may surprise you!

A health scare! A good and scary and reasonably long to settle in health scare. Could there be a better path to a benevolent dictatorship (don't worry to claim the prize, there's a host of post-apocalyptic utiopias long way back on this very topic, V for Vendetta, Johnny Mnemonic etc). With a bureaucratic system that's been running itself happily with no controls or accountability for close to two centuries, why wouldn't someone figure out how to use effectively for the greater good of course (and their own, as a bonus)?

Edited by myata

And please don't take it as dark prophesies. No, it's a fact we're already here. When someone is allowed to make arbitrary, poorly justified mandates for the citizens with no accountability or oversight for an extended period or indefinitely, when something is controlling the media and using it to pump the scare it's not a democracy any longer. Yes it's a fact: we have stepped past the borderline of contemporary, responsible democracy. I'm not guessing where it could or will go from here, but this much is a fact. And it didn't even take much.

Edited by myata

6 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Leftists are riding the Covid prize hog, to victory. Yee haw. 

Anybody can use current events to their advantage and it was done so many times  that yawn. But in a society with a tradition and mindset of a glaring absence of any independent oversight of the authority it can be real dangerous. They tried, they got it and they liked it! Why would they want to abandon it, with no accountability or controls? Why would anyone?

1 hour ago, myata said:

A health scare! A good and scary and reasonably long to settle in health scare. Could there be a better path to a benevolent dictatorship (don't worry to claim the prize, there's a host of post-apocalyptic utiopias long way back on this very topic, V for Vendetta, Johnny Mnemonic etc). With a bureaucratic system that's been running itself happily with no controls or accountability for close to two centuries, why wouldn't someone figure out how to use effectively for the greater good of course (and their own, as a bonus)?

The problem with your logic is that you could use that for any REAL threat too   Just because you can dream up a scenario where the government could hypothetically benefit from any given emergency or crisis doesn’t mean the crisis must not be real  

Your logic of “the government is saying there’s a crisis,therefore there must not really be a crisis” has obvious failings  

And f you think the definition of “responsible democracy” is to do nothing during a deadly pandemic killing tens of millions and  entire causing health care systems to teeter on the brink of collapse then you have no idea what responsible democracy means 

Edited by BeaverFever