About incels

Jean-Kevin

There seems to be a famous YouTuber that people call the King of Incels. This individual is named or called Elliot Rodger and he killed women :

There seems to be another famous YouTuber who is incel that the newspaper Le Monde call Jake Davidson or Professeur Waffle.

The newspaper Le Monde said this  :

... An "incel", a recent expression in the Anglo-Saxon world, is an involuntary celibate, a man who has no success with women and ends up hating them - a character like in the novels of Houellebecq. Nothing but the ordinary, you might say. Unfortunately, in the last few years, the "incel" has become more radical and has turned his failures in love into a fight, his resentment into a torch, and women into his hereditary enemies - an attitude that is increasingly asserted, accompanied by an outpouring of misogynistic hatred on the American and Canadian Internet. The Urban Dictionary, the wikidictionary that records new living language in the English-speaking world, gives a disturbing definition of the radical incel: "An incel thinks his lack of sex life is because he is 'ugly' when it is just caused by his blatant sexism and terrible behavior. An incel has a horrible personality and treats women like sex objects. Incels have no self-awareness (...)".

Edited by Jean-Kevin

• Jean-Kevin changed the title to About incels
43 minutes ago, Jean-Kevin said:

There seems to be a famous YouTuber that people call the King of Incels. This individual is named or called Elliot Rodger and he killed women : 

Media is still making immoral people famous and giving them the means to wealth and power.  

And now new media will allow immoral people to organize.

I think part of the social adjustment will be for us to ignore them if they are unreasonable.  Nobody owes you love.

• Like 1

Media is still making immoral people famous and giving them the means to wealth and power.  

A Youtuber just makes a youtube video and if a lot people like or they intererest by these videos they watch and the Youtuber can become famous. 

Nobody owes you love

To what I think I understand, incel is an involuntary celibate and in theorie he doesn't look for the love but to have sexual rapport and as he doesn't necessarily have a rapist's mentality he can take a direction of women killer. 

(the incels who aren't killers or make acts of misogyny are ignored because probably they don't salesmen or interest politics ) 

Edited by Jean-Kevin

1 hour ago, Jean-Kevin said:

1. A Youtuber just makes a youtube video and if a lot people like or they intererest by these videos they watch and the Youtuber can become famous. 

2. To what I think I understand, incel is an involuntary celibate and in theorie he doesn't look for the love but to have sexual rapport and as he doesn't necessarily have a rapist's mentality he can take a direction of women killer. 

(the incels who aren't killers or make acts of misogyny are ignored because probably they don't salesmen or interest politics ) 

1. You have restated my opinion, I think.
2. Well they are damaged in any case.  If they are prone to violence, then presumably the companies who allow them to share their pathologies should be held accountable.  

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Jean-Kevin said:

There seems to be another famous YouTuber who is incel that the newspaper Le Monde call Jake Davidson or Professeur Waffle.

... An "incel", a recent expression in the Anglo-Saxon world, is an involuntary celibate, a man who has no success with women and ends up hating them - a character like in the novels of Houellebecq. Nothing but the ordinary, you might say. Unfortunately, in the last few years, the "incel" has become more radical and has turned his failures in love into a fight, his resentment into a torch, and women into his hereditary enemies - an attitude that is increasingly asserted, accompanied by an outpouring of misogynistic hatred on the American and Canadian Internet. The Urban Dictionary, the wikidictionary that records new living language in the English-speaking world, gives a disturbing definition of the radical incel: "An incel thinks his lack of sex life is because he is 'ugly' when it is just caused by his blatant sexism and terrible behavior. An incel has a horrible personality and treats women like sex objects. Incels have no self-awareness (...)".

The biggest fear for young men is rejection by young women. It can be awfully discouraging to be rejected again and again, and in this era where so many people have so few friends hard to get advice, especially if you're embarrassed about your plight. So some turn inward and resentment and anger grow. They find like-minded types on the internet and as is the trend nowadays instead of blaming themselves and seeking ways to improve their odds they blame those who rejected them. This is not helped by living in a Tinder world where nothing seems to matter but looks and being glib.

Mind you, those have always been a huge advantage. I think the real problem is so many are so isolated, with no membership in groups, clubs, church organizations, etc. where they can meet and interact with others in person.

• Thanks 2

I think the real problem is so many are so isolated, with no membership in groups, clubs, church organizations, etc. where they can meet and interact with others in person.

I think the real problem it is above all an execrable mentality.

if I caricature incel's mentality to what I think I understand :

1)  ?(mentality of a regular man)  : - Oh excuse me ! I didn't see you, it's ok, I didn't hurt you.  

? (mentality of an incel man) : - Oh I excuse you ! Fortunately I'm fine but next time watch where you're going, I don't want to hurt myself.

2)  ?(mentality of a regular man)  : - Dear sexologist, I have a problem, I can't get a hard-on and I ask for your help to solve my psychological problem.

? (mentality of an incel man) : - Miss sexologist, my girlfriend have a problem, she can't get my d..k hard and see what needs to be done to solve her problem.

15 hours ago, Argus said:

Mind you, those have always been a huge advantage. I think the real problem is so many are so isolated, with no membership in groups, clubs, church organizations, etc. where they can meet and interact with others in person.

Very well said.

---

Bowling Alone

Bowling Alone: The Collapse and Revival of American Community is a 2000 nonfiction book by Robert D. Putnam. It was developed from his 1995 essay entitled "Bowling Alone: America's Declining Social Capital". Putnam surveys the decline of social capital in the United States since 1950. He has described the reduction in all the forms of in-person social intercourse upon which Americans used to found, educate, and enrich the fabric of their social lives. He argues that this undermines the active civil engagement which a strong democracy requires from its citizens.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowling_Alone

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 8/27/2021 at 6:43 PM, Jean-Kevin said:

Hi, I am newbie here and like to read novels. Now i am finding anime filler novels or youtube channel which are consist  on that series.

Hi, I am newbie here and like to read novels. Now i am finding anime filler novels or youtube channel which are consist  on that series.

Hi, as such there is nothing really interesting about the incel  but on social networks you can find a lot of people pretending (can be multi-accounts or robots programmed to be incels) to be incels  and advertising of the type " you still have money, you have no success with women, don't wait any longer, go to fuck prostitutes ". 

Incels that sell are killers of women and in short you can go directly to watch the serial killer channel, 

Edited by Jean-Kevin

On 1/18/2022 at 5:06 AM, Jean-Kevin said:

Hi, as such there is nothing really interesting about the incel  but on social networks you can find a lot of people pretending (can be multi-accounts or robots programmed to be incels) to be incels  and advertising of the type " you still have money, you have no success with women, don't wait any longer, go to fuck prostitutes "

Incels that sell are killers of women and in short you can go directly to watch the serial killer channel, 

I did not understand your reply, but I got anime channel from someone else. Thanks for your response, too. 

• Tell a friend

Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    nyralucas

• Jeary earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Venandi went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • Gaétan earned a badge
      Very Popular
    • Dictatords earned a badge