Pandemic will likely get worse in the fall and winter but no more lockdowns.

Covid pandemic is expected to get a lot worse in the fall and winter but NO MORE LOCKDOWNS OR WILL BE LARGELY IGNORED AND DISOBEYED. This is to serve a warning to the governments at various levels. Canadians are fed up with lockdowns, melt down economy, loss of jobs and home imprisonment. Over 80% are vaccinated. The next pandemic will be mainly among unvaccinated people where most of hospitalizations and deaths will be but that was their choice. We will refuse to pay the price for their choice and will disobey any government trying To impose lockdowns in future.

https://www.cp24.com/news/ontario-reports-more-than-500-new-cases-of-covid-19-once-again-1.5553301

"We are preparing aggressively for the fall," Chief Medical Officer of Health Dr. Kieran Moore said during a press conference earlier this week. "I am sorry to say, I think it's going to be a difficult fall and winter." 

About 85 per cent of the cases (456) occurred in individuals who were either not fully vaccinated or for whom their vaccination status was unknown while the remaining cases (75) were in fully vaccinated individuals.

Of the 176 people in hospital outside of the ICU, only 13 are fully vaccinated.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Covid pandemic is expected to get a lot worse in the fall and winter but NO MORE LOCKDOWNS OR WILL BE LARGELY IGNORED AND DISOBEYED. This is to serve a warning to the governments at various levels. Canadians are fed up with lockdowns, melt down economy, loss of jobs and home imprisonment. Over 80% are vaccinated. The next pandemic will be mainly among unvaccinated people where most of hospitalizations and deaths will be but that was their choice. We will refuse to pay the price for their choice and will disobey any government trying To impose lockdowns in future.

https://www.cp24.com/news/ontario-reports-more-than-500-new-cases-of-covid-19-once-again-1.5553301

"We are preparing aggressively for the fall," Chief Medical Officer of Health Dr. Kieran Moore said during a press conference earlier this week. "I am sorry to say, I think it's going to be a difficult fall and winter." 

About 85 per cent of the cases (456) occurred in individuals who were either not fully vaccinated or for whom their vaccination status was unknown while the remaining cases (75) were in fully vaccinated individuals.

Of the 176 people in hospital outside of the ICU, only 13 are fully vaccinated.

Now, you need to go to websites like awakecanada.org, action4canada, and vaccinechoicecanada to get the other side of the story. For if you do not do so, then you should not be posting anything as though you are some kind of expert on the subjects of covid and vaccines. To only know one side of the story, is to know nothing at all. Looks like you alright. Just saying. ? 

31 minutes ago, taxme said:

Now, you need to go to websites like awakecanada.org, action4canada, and vaccinechoicecanada to get the other side of the story. For if you do not do so, then you should not be posting anything as though you are some kind of expert on the subjects of covid and vaccines. To only know one side of the story, is to know nothing at all. Looks like you alright. Just saying. ? 

What is that you oppose to the specific post above that you quoted. Are you saying that pandemic is not getting worse in the coming fall and winter or are you saying that we should have another round of lockdowns or you just wish to oppose to anything that I say? Btw, I don't wish anything to do with radical right misinformation sites and social media.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

23 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

What is that you oppose to the specific post above that you quoted. Are you saying that pandemic is not getting worse in the coming fall and winter or are you saying that we should have another round of lockdowns or you just wish to oppose to anything that I say? Btw, I don't wish anything to do with radical right misinformation sites and social media.

I oppose this whole dam lie and plandemic hoax about this covid 19 virus and vaccine. And now they are trying to get people like you all into another state of fear and panic and to prepare people like yourself for another wave of covid bs coming this fall and that you must get another covid booster shot to back up the other two covid vaccine shots that are clearly not working.

Why even bother taking another booster shot? ? The other two covid vaccine jabs are still not stopping people who took the jabs from getting covid and spreading the virus. If you and others here cannot start to see all of the bullshit in regards to this covid lie, than go ahead, make your day, and take your booster jab with no doubt that there will be more booster shots to come. If the first two jabs don't maim or kill you, the next booster shot should do the job eventually. 

Sadly, from what I am getting from the other side of the alternative media story is that those that took the two jabs already, and who will take the next booster jab, may have only a couple of years before illness or death come along for those vaccinated. You better hope that they are all wrong. I hope that they are all wrong because I have family and friends that took their two covid vaccine jabs only because they wanted to be able to travel. I fear for them today. Just my opinion of course. ?

Here's how it works if someone has not yet figured out (as seen on a bus today after masks, just stay home and travel from Wuhan):

- Dear Citizens! Let's do this (and this, and this, and that) to return to normalcy asap! (happy grandpa, tears in the eyes)

- sigh, allright, here, done

(where is normalcy? Normalcy, where are you, hello?!)

- Dear Citizens! Let's ....

What the ...? Was it only a recording?

3 hours ago, taxme said:

I oppose this whole dam lie and plandemic hoax about this covid 19 virus and vaccine. And now they are trying to get people like you all into another state of fear and panic and to prepare people like yourself for another wave of covid bs coming this fall and that you must get another covid booster shot to back up the other two covid vaccine shots that are clearly not working.

Why even bother taking another booster shot? ? The other two covid vaccine jabs are still not stopping people who took the jabs from getting covid and spreading the virus. If you and others here cannot start to see all of the bullshit in regards to this covid lie, than go ahead, make your day, and take your booster jab with no doubt that there will be more booster shots to come. If the first two jabs don't maim or kill you, the next booster shot should do the job eventually. 

Sadly, from what I am getting from the other side of the alternative media story is that those that took the two jabs already, and who will take the next booster jab, may have only a couple of years before illness or death come along for those vaccinated. You better hope that they are all wrong. I hope that they are all wrong because I have family and friends that took their two covid vaccine jabs only because they wanted to be able to travel. I fear for them today. Just my opinion of course. ?

I’ve supported vaccination, but if vaccination isn’t paired with the elimination of restrictions, then what’s the point in the inoculation campaign?   It really does start to look like a way of enforcing permanent restrictions on the populous.  People are going to lose their jobs over vaccine mandates.  Movement will be highly restricted.  Dan Brown and George Orwell couldn’t have written a better script.  Someone with deep pockets please launch challenges to the violations of freedom.  We also need challenges on the basis of violations of the constitution.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

I’ve supported vaccination, but if vaccination isn’t paired with the elimination of restrictions, then what’s the point in the inoculation campaign?   It really does start to look like a way of enforcing permanent restrictions on the populous.  People are going to lose their jobs over vaccine mandates.  Movement will be highly restricted.  Dan Brown and George Orwell couldn’t have written a better script.  Someone with deep pockets please launch challenges to the violations of freedom.  We also need challenges on the basis of violations of the constitution.  

Those proposed mandates and vaccine passports are all just a bunch of bluffs and against the Charter of Rights and Freedoms. They cannot force anyone to take a vaccine to be able to work or travel or go into a business. It is all just a scare tactic to get those stupid suckers out there to go get their jabs or else. ignore the assholes. 

action4canada. awakecanada. vaccinechoicecanada have already challenged and have lawsuits going against all of those anti-freedom covid restrictions that our dear wonderful globalist comrade leaders have forced on us all. Most of them must all be arrested and charged and thrown in the gulag for their crimes against Canadians, and crimes against humanity. Works for me. ? 

Here's the way I'm starting to look at it:

You take a risk to get vaxxed. You take a risk by not getting vaxxed.

One risk might be greater than the other. I don't know. I do know getting vaxxed is the risk you have to choose to take.

I don't do that. I won't even get on a roller coaster so why would I choose to inject something into my body that even government agencies like VAERS tell me might harm or even kill me.

This is a good summary of the issues facing policy makers about how vulnerable those who are vaccinated are to Covid. The problem is nobody is quite sure. 

There’s a dearth of scientific studies with concrete answers, leaving public policy makers and corporate executives to formulate plans based on fragmented information. While some are renewing mask mandates or delaying office reopenings, others cite the lack of clarity to justify staying the course. It can all feel like a mess.

In lieu of answers, what has emerged is a host of case studies providing somewhat different pictures of breakthrough infections. Variables including when the surveys were conducted, whether the delta variant was present, how much of the population was vaccinated and even what the weather was like at the time make it hard to compare results and suss out patterns. It’s difficult to know which data might ultimately carry more heft.

“It’s quite clear that we have more breakthroughs now,” said Monica Gandhi, an infectious disease expert at the University of California, San Francisco. “We all know someone who has had one. But we don’t have great clinical data.”

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/the-vaccinated-are-worried-and-scientists-dont-have-answers

3 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Here's the way I'm starting to look at it:

You take a risk to get vaxxed. You take a risk by not getting vaxxed.

The risk you take by not getting vaxxed is not just yours. You are forcing everyone you encounter to take more risk, as well.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Argus said:

The unvaccinated are more likely to get it, which means they are more likely to spread it.

“more likely” sounds like insurance salesmen’s BS. It’s clear there are many things they don’t know yet. Even where it concerns the vaccines the messaging has been screwed up. They advocated to take AZ even when others were already sounding the alarms, and some countries had already stopped.

They gave bad advice to people that they should mix vaccines, even vaccine types. Countries such as the UK don’t recognize this schema. Proof they goofed this is that people are being told that still must quarantine if they’ve had a mix like pfizer and moderna. And their messaging has changed on this again, quietly encouraging everyone to get the same one twice. Sorry to those poor bastard do-gooders  who followed the authorities advice. Those who didn’t are better off.

So, make the vaccines mandatory for everyone you say?

#%&@ - %##

• Like 1

In the end, Delta has to run through the population to neutralize Covid.  I’d prefer my chances being vaccinated and healthy.  We just have to get enough immunity into the population safely and end restrictions.  Yes there will be some fatalities if the vulnerable don’t protect themselves (and of course we must protect children and people incapable of protecting themselves), but at that point, which is soon, we have to set an official end to the pandemic, lift all restrictions, and trust in our science, values, and beliefs.

Edited by Zeitgeist

34 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

“more likely” sounds like insurance salesmen’s BS. It’s clear there are many things they don’t know yet.

Perhaps, but that is not among them. The statistics, some of which I have posted, are clear on this.

7 minutes ago, Argus said:

Perhaps, but that is not among them. The statistics, some of which I have posted, are clear on this.

Well more likely doesnt justify to make it a law. It isnt even proven yet.

Should be noted at this time last year the infections were 400/ day and the deaths about 6. Now they are about 2000 and 10 respectively. The numbers are clear on this, too.

Dr. Kieran Moore: Gonna be a bad fall and winter.

Sorry, I dont see an improvement yet.

That’s why, third dose you say?

#%&$-&##

43 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

In the end, Delta has to run through the population to neutralize Covid.  I’d prefer my chances being vaccinated and healthy.  We just have to get enough immunity into to population safety and end restrictions.  Yes there will be some fatalities if the vulnerable don’t protect themselves (and of course we must protect children and people incapable of protecting themselves), but at that point, which is soon, we have to set an official end to the pandemic, lift all restrictions, and trust in our science, values, and beliefs.

That was what one of the experts said today (I can't remember who but he was briefly on the news). He said something very scary that almost everyone will be exposed to Delta variant over the next two years (unless he said you lock yourself up for the next two years) so get vaccinated to train your body to defend against the virus, 

My calculations however does not confirm his theory. At the peak of pandemic only 4500 new cases per day were reported. Assuming we go to peak and stay there for the next 700 days then we will have about 3 million Ontarians infected which is the worst case scenario and that is less than 30% of population, So his statement was incorrect.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

8 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Well more likely doesnt justify to make it a law. It isnt even proven yet.

Should be noted at this time last year the infections were 400/ day and the deaths about 6. Now they are about 2000 and 10 respectively. The numbers are clear on this, too.

The vaccines were designed for the original disease. We're lucky they work as well as they do on the new variants given how rapidly they can spread.

4 minutes ago, Argus said:

The vaccines were designed for the original disease. We're lucky they work as well as they do on the new variants given how rapidly they can spread.

Or we’re fools, like people who’ve paint themselves into a corner. But that remains to be seen. The next few weeks will reveal a lot.

By the fall over 80% of adults will be vaccinated.  There should be no more lockdowns.  Vaccines are widely available.  It’s your choice as to whether you want to get it or not.  If you don’t get it, there’s a chance you might end up in the hospital.  If hospitals are full, you may be asked to recover from home.  You may not get medical attention.  As long as everybody knows that going forward, that should eliminate the need for any more severe restrictions.  It’s time for personal responsibility now that there are vaccines.  There are also promising drugs that will soon be available to treat covid.  The federal government should have those available to the provinces.  Most people that get covid with severe symptoms should be fine with a prescription.  That should keep down hospitalizations in the winter.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Argus said:

The unvaccinated are more likely to get it, which means they are more likely to spread it.

But only 20% of the population is unvaccinated, So 8 out of 10 people can possibly infect you but their possibility of getting infected is less than the 2 out of 10 people who are unvaccinated.

Now Factor into that the possibility of vaccine side effects.

Then there's this:

"

Dr. Luc Montagnier

First considered is the thinking of Dr. Luc Montagnier, a French virologist and recipient of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Medicine for his discovery of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). 

He has worked hard to expose the dangers of the COVID-19 vaccines, still experimental but sadly may soon be fully approved.  The vaccines don’t stop the virus, argues the prominent virologist, they do the opposite — they “feed the virus,” and facilitate its development into stronger and more transmittable variants.  These new virus variants will be more resistant to vaccination and may cause more health implications than their “original” versions."

https://truthbasedmedia.com/2021/08/21/two-top-virologists-frightening-warnings-about-covid-injections-ignored-by-government-and-big-media/

Wikipedia and other leftist slur centers don't like Dr. Montagnier anymore than they like Dr Bosche, Dr Malone or any of the others that dare cast shade on the narrative, but I and many others among the vaccine hesitant don't care.

Edited by Infidel Dog

One of the critical factors in the whole vaccination / delta question is, what is the rate of weak to no symptom infection, and transmission in the vaccinated population? What, "too bad there's so much we don't know yet", all over and again? Just when we needed to know it, too bad, again? Nope, excuse me too hard to believe. If and when someone isn't telling you reasonable information, that in itself is information.