Federal Election Poll Tracker.

Lol - CPAC today - ALL CALLERS (except one) are either angry at Trudeau for calling this election, angry at Trudeau for using guns as a wedge issue when there are more pressing problems, supportive and understood where the protesters are coming from! 

A caller also talked about an "executive report" that was started by Ralph Goodale and was submitted in 2020 regarding guns - he said the report is aligned with what O'Toole is saying.   The caller said Trudeau is misleading Canadians on the gun thing. He's urging Canadians to read it. 

Only one caller supports the gun control by Libs which means only one is pro-Trudeau!  I don't think the polls we see are actually reflecting the sentiments of the people.

O'Toole has to get back on the offensive by asking Trudeau about this election being called while we are in the 4th wave.  

If it's true what the caller had said, O'Toole should get a copy of that executive report and wave it at Trudeau on debate night if Trudeau attacks him on that.

O'Toole must ask pointedly for the specific reason why Trudeau called for this election.  He must be relentless and tell Trudeau to stop dodging (which Trudeau will no doubt do)!  He should aks him about his threat for another election in 18 months if we get another minority!  3 out of 4 Canadians think this election is unnecessary!    O'Toole must be assertive enough to get the upper hand on debate night!

Edited by betsy

A mob of protesters protesting outside hospitals where sick people are resting and recovering, blocking access of sick people to care, attacking and insulting health care workers who are saving lives and taking care of sick people, throwing rocks at the elected Prime Minister of Canada in a legal election rally, violence, anger and hate by a tiny minority trying to impose their will on the elected government. Is this the Canada you wish to live in?. 

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

CPAC - the callers here do not represent the Canadian Pulbic either.

Most voters in city centres will support the removal of any guns from our country, and so should you. Love how because there is a viral pandemic people make light of issues that were very important what seems a week ago....

Trudeau called the election as it will benefit the country to have a majority governing body. The quotes of "3 out of 4..." are pulled out of someone's butt and have no coorelation to any data. 

The cowboy that calls himself a politition, will end up de-funding our public and their programs to make up the money that he has promised with no financial plan backing. How does this help the people. Don't get me started on the Albertian's idea of environmental strategies.... have you seen their province!?

We need another Con party to divide the Right. 

People need to seriously consider their vote and its direction. I suggest stop dividing the Left by thinking whatever Jagmeet Singh promises will be much different than what the Liberals will implement. This is a federal election, we need a majority. 

1 hour ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

You are completely insane. If people like you are in majority or even a sizable minority we in Canada will have a state similar to Nazi Germany in the 30's

You just said that only Nazis would protest our dear leader and now you're comparing me to the Nazis.  ?

Are you saying that you can't find any reason to protest against Trudeau? None at all, aside from being a Nazi? Go ahead and just say it.

I need to see you write it in your own words for some strange reason. 

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You just said that only Nazis would protest our dear leader and now you're comparing me to the Nazis.  ?

Are you saying that you can't find any reason to protest against Trudeau? None at all, aside from being a Nazi? Go ahead and just say it.

I need to see you write it in your own words for some strange reason. 

Protest is a citizen's right in a democracy but throwing rocks at elected Prime Minister and disrupting speakers or election rallies by violence and racial slurs is what is expected of Nazis.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

6 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Protest is a citizen's right in a democracy but throwing rocks at elected Prime Minister and disrupting speakers or election rallies by violence and racial slurs is what is expected of Nazis.

Fuckin liar. There were no racial slurs there.

People called him a Nazi and a traitor, which is well-deserved. I didn't hear a single racial slur in any of the protests that were directed at him.

One person threw a few small stones. Not cool at all, and I never saw anyone support it (but leftist politicians actively raised money for rioters in the US, and let rioters out of jail, and you never condemned that at all so you're just being a hypocrite, which is normal for leftists), but that's the level of hatred that our worthless loser of a PM has inspired in people. 

So you were there but you were not among the rock throwers? And you claim you could hear every single individual.

I only reflect on what I read as I wasn't there.

there is a small fringe element in this country that is angry, that doesn't believe in science, that is lashing out with racist, misogynistic attacks,"

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/federal-election-2021/protesters-throw-gravel-at-trudeau-liberal-leader-won-t-bow-to-anti-vaxxer-mobs-1.5574910

I guess we have to take your word versus the news media?

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

5 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

So you were there but you were not among the rock throwers? 

I only believe what I see and hear, because in this day and age things like that don't happen at campaign rallies or protests without getting caught on video.

If  there were racist slurs you can bet your life that it would be caught on video. You're being lied to, plain and simple.

I only reflect on what I read as I wasn't there.

You're taking the word of liars and scumbags because you weren't there.

there is a small fringe element in this country that is angry, that doesn't believe in science, that is lashing out with racist, misogynistic attacks,"

More unsupported bullshit. That's just blatant spin and you know it.

Do you honestly think that there are no oil workers who lost jobs there? No one irate about the We Scandal? The SNC scandal? 

Dude I have a hundred reasons to hate Trudeau, and none of them involve the colour of his skin or his ass-grabbing, classist form of feminism.

Dude, you should never believe anything that you see anywhere if it sounds like bullshit and you know for a fact that those mobs aren't "anti-vaxxers" either, some of them are against vaxx-passports, which is a perfectly sane position to take, but there are hundreds of reasons to hate that clown.

Some people think that vaxxes make people very sick, cause amputations, or even kill people. MSM and politicians scoff, yet there have been hundreds of millions of people vaxxed and we still have to sign a waiver to get it. Why is that? Shouldn't we know if it's safe by now?

Trudeau: "Ummmm....., just STFU, sign the waiver and take the vaxx or you'll be ostracized and excluded from society."

Of course people are mad. 

Some hollered profanities, racist slurs and many shouted anti-vaccination sentiments

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-met-by-angry-protesters-in-newmarket-ont-1.6165866

Trudeau says he won't back down after protesters hurl death threats, racist and sexist slurs

Protesters heard shouting racist insults at police officer of colour 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-protest-racist-death-threat-sexist-1.6157617

Singh's campaign stops have not seen the same kind of crowds but the NDP leader is often subjected to racist insults, including from people driving by his events who hurl hateful slurs out their windows as they pass.

Both Trudeau and Singh say the anti-mask, and anti-vaccine elements stirring up trouble on the campaign trail are a loud but very small minority of Canadians.

https://www.cp24.com/news/up-to-police-to-investigate-trudeau-says-of-being-pelted-with-gravel-on-campaign-1.5575854

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

5 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

The real idiots are those who take part, support or are encouraged or happy by these kind of idiotic, violent, undemocratic Nazi tactics to impose a will of small minority on the overwhelming majority. Typical Cons behaviour.

The behavior of some within the protest groups is pretty bad. Dropping f-bombs and throwing stuff is unacceptable but you call these actions Nazi tactics? Nazis exterminated people, had concentration camps. These kinds of actions are in fact not typical Cons behavior.

The behavior of these guys is actually a lot more like leftist mobs. Think antifa or BLM.

I hope you have noticed that conservatives have condemned this behavior.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, ironstone said:

No doubt these idiots hurling racist insults and/or throwing stuff at politicians will soon be identified as these events are swarming with people all  having cameras?

Unfortunately cameras don't catch racist insults but the police must  arrest those throwing rocks and assaulting health care workers.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

3 hours ago, ironstone said:

The behavior of these guys is actually a lot more like leftist mobs. 

Allegations are made about extreme right groups organizing and financing these attacks and disruptions but extreme left and it makes sense because if it was extreme left then they would have thrown rocks at Conservative leader not a left center Liberal leader. But in my view extreme left and right are the same point on a circle some 360 degrees apart. Soviet Union and Nazi Germany were the same in my view.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

14 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

A mob of protesters protesting outside hospitals where sick people are resting and recovering, blocking access of sick people to care, attacking and insulting health care workers who are saving lives and taking care of sick people, throwing rocks at the elected Prime Minister of Canada in a legal election rally, violence, anger and hate by a tiny minority trying to impose their will on the elected government. Is this the Canada you wish to live in?. 

Have you seen the protests all over the world? 

Legault is threatening his healthcare workers to either get vaccinated or lose their jobs!  Really - can the province afford to fire healthcare workers when there's a shortage of them?

I suppose they'll have to call the military again to help out if that's the case.

I think this might get really nasty.

Edited by betsy

12 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Some hollered profanities, racist slurs and many shouted anti-vaccination sentiments

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-met-by-angry-protesters-in-newmarket-ont-1.6165866

Trudeau says he won't back down after protesters hurl death threats, racist and sexist slurs

Protesters heard shouting racist insults at police officer of colour 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-protest-racist-death-threat-sexist-1.6157617

Singh's campaign stops have not seen the same kind of crowds but the NDP leader is often subjected to racist insults, including from people driving by his events who hurl hateful slurs out their windows as they pass.

Both Trudeau and Singh say the anti-mask, and anti-vaccine elements stirring up trouble on the campaign trail are a loud but very small minority of Canadians.

https://www.cp24.com/news/up-to-police-to-investigate-trudeau-says-of-being-pelted-with-gravel-on-campaign-1.5575854

SO what if protesters are shouting racist or sexist slurs, or obscenities!    They're more than angry!   Have you seen the body language?  

I more than think those slurs are actually directed at Trudeau!  They're pushing back against his tampering with freedom of expression! They're throwing it at his face!

Edited by betsy

14 hours ago, CtotheAtotheEtotheL said:

Can anyone direct or post this "Executive Report" that was quoted to be in-line with O'Toole??
Searching the releases on the GOV site and can't seem to locate it....
Thx

It was said to have been started by Goodale.  And supposedly, gun advocates were also at the table.

This could be it?  Maybe the result of the study was what that caller was on about?   If it's available, surely the Oppositions have access to it.   If what the caller's claim is true, O'Toole should wave it at Trudeau!

Goodale Says Handgun Ban Study Is ‘Under Way,‘ Globe Reports

https://politesociety.ca/news/goodale-says-handgun-ban-study-is-under-way-globe-reports/

See?   Even Blair had admitted then:

“I think this is a longer-term, more complex discussion,” Blair said yesterday, according to the Globe.

Edited by betsy

14 hours ago, CtotheAtotheEtotheL said:

Can anyone direct or post this "Executive Report" that was quoted to be in-line with O'Toole??
Searching the releases on the GOV site and can't seem to locate it....
Thx

I found this.  This could be it!

Engagement Summary Report - Reducing Violent Crime: A Dialogue on Handguns and Assault-Style Firearms

Key suggestions to reduce violent crime

While not all stakeholders expressed a clear position on a ban, there were a number of areas of common ground, resulting in shared suggestions to reduce violent crime involving firearms.

The common themes expressed the most are: 

• Collect relevant data on crime involving firearms:
  • Address risk factors underlying firearms violence:
  • Focus on illicit firearms trafficking
  • Enhance enforcement capacity
  • Consult with firearms community/industry
  • Provide more mental health supports/screening
  • Provide more education on safe and secure storage
  • Address impact of gun violence on women
  • Provide clarity in defining/classifying “assault weapon”
  • Revise firearms classification
  • Ensure adequate resources for the Canadian Firearms Program:

3.4.1 Overview

Throughout the engagement process, the Minister of Border Security and Organized Crime Reduction and Parliamentary Secretary to the Prime Minister (Youth), Public Safety met directly with key stakeholders across the country through a series of bilateral meetings.
In total, 92 stakeholders were consulted through these meetings.

3.4.2 Key Findings

Overall, the stakeholders in the bilateral meetings reinforced many of the same themes raised in the roundtables, including:

https://www.publicsafety.gc.ca/cnt/rsrcs/pblctns/2019-rdcng-vlnt-crm-dlg/index-en.aspx

Most if not all of those are in-lined with O'Toole's position.   Only a few participants had endorsed a buy-back program.  Read the "Key Findings" and after it, all the various groups that took part. Too long to paste.

Edited by betsy

Lol!  

O'Toole should bring that report at the debate!  AND, ON EVERY CAMPAIGN RALLIES TO THROW AT F**KING LIBERAL MEDIA!

His campaign people ought to have been prepared for that already!  Wakey-wakey!

Thanks to that caller on CPAC for this.

Edited by betsy

15 hours ago, CtotheAtotheEtotheL said:

CPAC - the callers here do not represent the Canadian Pulbic either.

I don't know if the callers had been fielded before being on air - but yesterday, they were all (except one) anti-Trudeau.  I'm not saying all callers are supporters of O'Toole. Some were not too impressed with all candidates but had expressed disapproval of Trudeau. I think there was one NDP supporter and a PPC.  

Except for one - one thing they all seem to have in common:   they don't like Trudeau.

Edited by betsy

3 hours ago, betsy said:

SO what if protesters are shouting racist or sexist slurs, or obscenities!    They're more than angry!   Have you seen the body language?  

I more than think those slurs are actually directed at Trudeau!  They're pushing back against his tampering with freedom of expression! They're throwing it at his face!

WHAT do you mean so what if they are shouting racist or sexist slurs. It  is disgusting to witness scenes like this in Canada and shows the nature of anti-Trudeau mob or so called protesters, This is not the Canada I wish to see. Trudeau is not a person of color but the police officer was, This is an assault on democracy to harass party leader when they are campaigning or intimidate volunteers or reporters or endanger their safety.

After nearly three weeks of positive momentum for the Conservatives at the expense of the Liberals, the margin between the two parties is narrowing again as the Conservatives slip. The Liberals remain narrowly favoured to win the most seats.

https://newsinteractives.cbc.ca/elections/poll-tracker/canada/

People are beginning to see with their eyes how some of anti-Trudeau crowd look like. I myself made up my mind just yesterday to vote for him after witnessing angry hateful protesters shouting at Trudeau yesterday. Before I was zigzagging as I was temporarily attracted to the hint of a possible private health care by O'Toole.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015