Federal Election Poll Tracker.

Polls are sometimes very wrong, and we have not lived though the campaign yet, where all the propaganda machines will be working overtime, and the liberals are masters at this game, not Justin but his team. They have managed to convince most Canadians they will explode if they even say Conservatives....

• Like 1

The Ipsos poll conducted exclusively for Global News found that the Liberals would receive 36 per cent of the vote if the election were held tomorrow, while Erin O’Toole and the Conservatives would earn 31 per cent. Jagmeet Singh’s NDP would get 20 per cent.

https://globalnews.ca/news/8117959/canada-election-2021-ipsos-poll/

On 8/15/2021 at 3:52 PM, Shady said:

I could see the NDP gaining another 2-3% during the campaign, at the expense of the Liberals.  Especially since they’ve already begun to attack Trudeau over choosing an election during a pandemic.

I agree.

But watch the seat numbers at a provincial level.

In 2019, the federal Liberals won 27 of 32 seats in the Maritimes - 11 of 12 in Nova Scotia. The BQ won 32 seats in Qc.

Now, I reckon the BQ can win 40 - I know the ridings.

=====

For good reason, Canada is a federal State. And like the US and Germany, Canada's federal elections require careful counting.

Aug 26th, 11 days after the thread was opened, the Libs are already behind:

800px-Opinion_polling_during_the_campaig

Evolution of voting intentions according to polls conducted during the campaign period of the 2021 Canadian federal election, graphed from the data in the table below. Trendlines are 25-poll local regressions, with polls weighted by proximity in time and a logarithmic function of sample size. 95% confidence ribbons represent uncertainty about the trendlines, not the likelihood that actual election results would fall within the intervals.

I think that Afghanistan is influencing our election bigtime.

Virtue-signalling was all that the leftists really had going for them, and now the left in the US is imploding as a result of disastrous leftist policies. 

Policing is down, violence is getting insane, the border is a debacle in every way imaginable, people won't go to work because they're sucking the covid teat dry, the homelessness and Fentanyl issues are getting worse every day, and anti-America sentiment from the squad is really unpopular now that the military is being humiliated by a bunch of wife-beaters.

Leftist politicians and the dishonest MSM have been exposed as frauds for backing Biden. They've left the USA completely rudderless, and Trudeau is the exact same kind of patsy.

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ironstone said:

I can't help but notice on that CBC poll that they won't mention the PPC and just lump them in with "other". Some other very recent polls I've seen has them ahead of the Greens.

Yes, From Nanos today, Bernier is ahead of Green.

Bernier is also ahead of Green and Bloc when it comes to preferred PM.

Edited by betsy

1 hour ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Conservatives surging ahead of Liberals!!!!!

https://newsinteractives.cbc.ca/elections/poll-tracker/canada/

On Nanos/Globe and Mail today from CTV, Conservatives are 3 points ahead of the Liberals.

For preferred PM, Trudeau's favourability fell down to 29%, and O'Toole's number went up to 27%.

Nik Nanos said Trudeau's number fell 2 points in just one day!  NDP went up a bit.

Edited by betsy

On 8/26/2021 at 9:46 PM, WestCanMan said:

Aug 26th, 11 days after the thread was opened, the Libs are already behind:

I think that Afghanistan is influencing our election bigtime.

I think that Liberals made a big mistake calling for an unnecessary election in the middle of pandemic. People are angry blaming governments, jobless, fed up with lockdowns, loss of jobs, bad economy and frustrated at anyone in power blaming everybody for their bad lives. Liberals asked them to re-elect them with a majority like past two years has been a hell!!!!!!

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Like 4

On 9/1/2021 at 11:29 AM, Benz said:

In english canada yes. In Québec, Bernier is a joke. There is a reason why even in his own riding he didn't pass.

If Bernier isn't popular in his home province part of the reason may be his party's policy on equalization payments.

Equalization - People's Party of Canada (peoplespartyofcanada.ca)

In politics it's extremely rare for anyone to speak the uncomfortable truth. No other leader would dare suggest kicking Quebec and the Atlantic provinces off the perpetual gravy train.

14 minutes ago, ironstone said:

If Bernier isn't popular in his home province part of the reason may be his party's policy on equalization payments.

In politics it's extremely rare for anyone to speak the uncomfortable truth. No other leader would dare suggest kicking Quebec and the Atlantic provinces off the perpetual gravy train

and supply management

I have been tuning in to CPAC to see how they are covering this election. My first impressions are that race is extremely important to candidates "of colour" as that seems to be the first thing they mention. The Libs and NDP coverage seems to be more positive than the Conservatives. Greens also get painted in a positive way while the PPC are not. No surprise there. I have also noticed they keep repeating the same footage a lot. I've seen Toronto Centre over and over again already. The usual talking points, diversity, climate change etc. Outside commentary from leftist professors. Not much to see on CPAC.

Only two weeks to election day, Conservatives lead over Liberals by 3 points.

Anybody know how O'Toole stands on Doctor Assisted Suicide? I think Trudeau legalize it when he was elected with a majority in 2015 and that was a giant step forward and I will be very angry if it is reversed.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

On 9/4/2021 at 10:32 AM, ironstone said:

In politics it's extremely rare for anyone to speak the uncomfortable truth. No other leader would dare suggest kicking Quebec and the Atlantic provinces off the perpetual gravy train.

Of course they don't. They are not stupid. It's only a small group of individuals that swallow such crap.

Edited by Benz

Margin narrows as anti-vaxer mob throwing gravel at an elected Prime Minister of a democratic country (Canada), may yet to backfire.

Trudeau said Monday that he "can't back down" when faced with the aggressive group as he campaigns for a shot to keep leading the country through the worsening fourth wave of the COVID-19 pandemic.

"Yes, there is a small fringe element in this country that is angry, that doesn't believe in science, that is lashing out with racist, misogynistic attacks," Trudeau said.

"But Canadians, the vast majority of Canadians, are not represented by them, and I know will not allow those voices, those special interest groups, those protesters -- I don't even want to call them protesters, those anti-vaxxer mobs -- to dictate how this country gets through this pandemic."

He said the country needs leadership to recover from the pandemic, and painted his main rival in the election as ill-suited to do so because of his less stringent stance on mandatory vaccination for workers. He linked Tory Leader Erin O'Toole's positions to the "fringe" anti-vaccine crowd.

"They don't get to dictate policy of this government, so it is puzzling to people to see that on vaccines and on so many other things, Erin O'Toole is at least taking some of his cues from them," Trudeau said.

For this alone I will be voting for the Liberal Party of Canada to show my disapproval of violent undemocratic behavior of a small minority who wish to forcefully impose their will by violence. I have a message for them. This is a democratic country. You don't get to impose what you want by surrounding hospitals, attacking life saver health care workers, disrupting legal election rallies and violence in Canada.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

32 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Margin narrows as anti-vaxer mob throwing gravel at an elected Prime Minister may yet to backfire.

"Yes, there is a small fringe element in this country that is angry, that doesn't believe in science, that is lashing out with racist, misogynistic attacks," Trudeau said.

This is just another case where the MSM is allowing Trudeau to control the narrative.

He changed the We scandal narrative to: "This boils down to the fact that I should have recused myself from the obvious choice to select We for this endeavour." The MSM took that spin and ran with it. The scandal was orders of magnitude worse than that, but his phrase was catchy & shiny. Liberals stooges gobbled it up and moved on.

He's now making the protests out to be: "The only people protesting are racists and misogynists who are anti-vaxx" and some of the idiots who got sucked into voting for him in the last two elections are dumb enough to believe him again

Edited by WestCanMan

54 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

the idiots who got sucked into voting for him in the last two elections are dumb enough to believe him again

The real idiots are those who take part, support or are encouraged or happy by these kind of idiotic, violent, undemocratic Nazi tactics to impose a will of small minority on the overwhelming majority. Typical Cons behaviour.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

2 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

The real idiots are those who support or are encouraged by these kind of idiotic, violent, undemocratic Nazi tactics to impose a will of small minority on the overwhelming majority. Typical Cons behaviour.

LMAO.

Libtards waved the pom-poms for rioting, looting, violence, cop-killing, murder and arson for four years (2014, 2015, 2016 and 2020), and it was all done at the expense of innocent people. 

Now some people, with an extremely good reason to be angry, are merely yelling at a PM - who's 100% known to be an unethical weasel - and you say that they're acting like "idiotic, violent, undemocratic Nazis"?

You're dangerously hypocritical, if not completely insane. I've never seen a more uninformed and ignorant opinion in my life. 

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

LMAO.

Libtards waved the pom-poms for rioting, looting, violence, cop-killing, murder and arson for four years (2014, 2015, 2016 and 2020), and it was all done at the expense of innocent people. 

Now some people, with an extremely good reason to be angry, are merely yelling at a PM - who's 100% known to be an unethical weasel - and you say that they're acting like "idiotic, violent, undemocratic Nazis"?

You're dangerously hypocritical, if not completely insane. I've never seen a more uninformed and ignorant opinion in my life. 

You are completely insane. If people like you are in majority or even a sizable minority we in Canada will have a state similar to Nazi Germany in the 30's

Edited by CITIZEN_2015