It Begins. . . Quebec and NYC to implement Vaccine Passports.

4 minutes ago, Boges said:

Funny I've cited evidence on the AHS site that COVID-19 has effected their capacity. 

Neither of you have. . . 

You’ve cited nothing, nor care less about anything cited, since all you will do is quickly bring up a different argument.

I could probably find out in two minutes or less. But I don’t have lots of time on my hands to waste lately.

Someone has to earn money and pay taxes, for the dunderheads.

;) 

Hey Boges, now that I see you're here I can give you your daily Florida update.

They were driving me crazy at worldometer. It was going on a week without an update. Finally they gave us one for Florida. California, Texas and New York were kept up to date.

The most recent number is 3 deaths down from 347 before they brought in the monoclonal antibodies. They'll add numbers to the total in a couple days. They always do, but it will still be a plummeting total on the graph.

The numbers currently for the last few days are 3,4 and 10. Check it out:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/florida/

I'm wondering what the side effects will be of the therapeutics will be when they finally have to admit they work and tell you about them.

Edited by Infidel Dog

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

You’ve cited nothing, nor care less about anything cited, since all you will do is quickly bring up a different argument.

;) 

I totally cited a page from the AHS saying that because of COVID cases, some elective surgeries are being effected. 

I could probably find out in two minutes or less. But I don’t have lots of time on my hands to waste lately.

Someone has to earn money and pay taxes, for the dunderheads.

Yet, here you are. . . 

4 hours ago, Boges said:

I totally cited a page from the AHS saying that because of COVID cases, some elective surgeries are being effected. 

It's really not just covid.  Especially now with large vax numbers.  That's why so many in healthcare are pissed.  

They are closing beds IN ANTICIPATION of large covid numbers (supposedly) but many in hospitals are saying they do not see emerg rooms full or hospitals struggling to keep up - especially now with large vax numbers.  Not that there aren't small pockets of outbreaks which tax the system, but frankly, it's not just the unvaxxed.  Vaxxed in greater numbers are returning to hospitals and ICUs.

There's even facebook pages and other blogs where people are sending in pictures of their supposedly overrun emerg rooms - but they are completely empty.  I've seen evidence of bots sending out tweets and posts with the EXACT SAME WORDING supposedly saying "I was just at emerg and doctors can't keep up with the covid patients!"  Different profiles and names - Exact. Same. Wording.

Many in healthcare are saying it's not covid that is causing the closures, it's budget cuts.  During a pandemic.  Why you are not up in arms about that, is beyond me.  And the government playing games to keep people like you in fear and turning on your fellow citizens.

I do think we are being played.  You are, for sure.

Edited by Goddess

10 hours ago, Boges said:

And you'd know this how? 

Stats.  Where are you getting your notions?  What you don’t seem to appreciate is the value of a society running normally.  In Florida, much of Alberta, and a number of states, people are living normal lives unmasked.  The hype is largely among journalists looking for clicks.  

7 hours ago, Boges said:

Yet, here you are. . . 

They preemptively closed services down again, "just in case". Out of fear for what may be coming.

A lot of people saw what I saw here, hospital covid wing empty. Cancer patients told to wait a year and half before they could get further diagnostics. All the while, the covid wing remained empty. And no one lifted a finger to help the old folks improve their living accommodations. Let alone, offer incentives for more people to get into medical sciences. More trained staff, more facilities, more money.

NOT, shut down, kids stay home, everybody get a handout and start with the heavy drinking.

The fact you people refuse to acknowledge what's going on says you either have your heads up your asses, or simply don't give a shit. Which is it?

On 9/14/2021 at 10:29 AM, dialamah said:

You were willing to take away the employment of "the vulnerable" a year ago, so you wouldn't have to wear a mask and could go to a restaurant.  What changed?  

As usual you have no idea what is really being discussed, and your response is the typical ad-hominem boring tripe that seems to be all you come here for. You are boring as shit, lady.

Awww Shucks! Fortress Alberta has been breached by the Vaccine Nazis. ?

Alberta Premier Jason Kenney on Wednesday introduced strict and sweeping new measures to combat the spread of COVID-19 as he apologized for his government's handling of the pandemic.

The measures include a new program that requires people to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test in order to gain entry to participating businesses and social events.

A decision this spring to move from a pandemic-to-endemic approach — or learning to live with the virus — seemed like the right thing to do based on data from other jurisdictions with similar vaccination rates, Kenney told a news conference.

"It is now clear that we were wrong, and for that I apologize," Kenney said.

Alberta has declared a state of public health emergency and is taking immediate action to stave off the ongoing crisis in the health-care system, the premier said.

Doesn't Kenney know that posters on a political forum report that beds are 98.5 unoccupied?!?!?!? 

10 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

They preemptively closed services down again, "just in case". Out of fear for what may be coming.

A lot of people saw what I saw here, hospital covid wing empty. Cancer patients told to wait a year and half before they could get further diagnostics. All the while, the covid wing remained empty. And no one lifted a finger to help the old folks improve their living accommodations. Let alone, offer incentives for more people to get into medical sciences. More trained staff, more facilities, more money.

NOT, shut down, kids stay home, everybody get a handout and start with the heavy drinking.

The fact you people refuse to acknowledge what's going on says you either have your heads up your asses, or simply don't give a shit. Which is it?

You have no evidence of this. 

Nothing to see here. All preventative. Beds are 98.5% unoccupied! 

I'm sure that'll come as news to BC when Alberta starts begging to send dying COVID-19 patients to Hospitals there. 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/alberta-health-services-looking-out-of-province-for-icu-beds-staff-1.6177703

Around Alberta, on Tuesday there were 270 patients in intensive care — the highest number of ICU patients in the province ever, according to Yiu. She added that capacity was at 88 per cent full. 

"That is taking into account the additional 132 surge spaces that we have opened to meet demand. Without those spaces, we would be at 156 per cent of our normal capacity.

"There would not be enough ICU beds for those that need them," Yiu said.

Yiu said AHS will reach out to see if other provinces may be able to take ICU patients who need care, or spare staff that can work in intensive care units. 

What a clusterfuck

9 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Just in the hope that you might figure it out someday and grow a neuron. But, naaa

If "growing a neuron" means believing in conspiracies involving thousands of experts around the world and simultaneously ignoring what's going on in the real world, I'll pass, thanks. 

@Goddess- how's it going over there in Alberta, where they're thinking they might have to ship sick Covid patients out of Province because of a lack of beds?  Just more lies, right?  Why was Kenney apologizing for removing restrictions too early and trying to go for endemic management, if Covid poses such a negligible risk?   

15 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Clearly Florida is leading the way out of the pandemic by focusing on monoclonal treatments and ending restrictions.  Their death rate is like Ontario’s but without restrictions. vaccine passports, or vaccine mandates.  They’ve moved on.

Oh yes, expensive treatment vs relatively inexpensive vaccine. 

It's funny how this Antibody treatment is not considered experimental by the Anti-Vax crazies. 

2 hours ago, dialamah said:

@Goddess- how's it going over there in Alberta, where they're thinking they might have to ship sick Covid patients out of Province because of a lack of beds?  Just more lies, right?  Why was Kenney apologizing for removing restrictions too early and trying to go for endemic management, if Covid poses such a negligible risk?   

How's that vaccine working out for you?  You can still catch and spread covid, depending on when you got the jab it's probably worn off already and you have a lifetime of boosters waiting for you with all the adverse effects of those and god only knows what effects it will have on you in the future and you live in terror of the unvaxxed.

10 minutes ago, Goddess said:

How's that vaccine working out for you?  You can still catch and spread covid, depending on when you got the jab it's probably worn off already and you have a lifetime of boosters waiting for you with all the adverse effects of those and god only knows what effects it will have on you in the future and you live in terror of the unvaxxed.

Doesn't speak to the situation in Alberta, which you clearly didn't have any grasp on. 

Honestly you copy and pasted this diatribe from all the anti-vax talking points I've seen. It note for note from the bunk used by Anti-Vaxxers. 

6 minutes ago, Boges said:

Doesn't speak to the situation in Alberta, which you clearly didn't have any grasp on. 

Honestly you copy and pasted this diatribe from all the anti-vax talking points I've seen. It note for note from the bunk used by Anti-Vaxxers. 

I'm sorry/not sorry that you and Dialamah are living in terror.

I'm also not anti-vax.  I'm vax hesitant and 100% against the passports.

I mask, I wash my hands many times a day, I frankly rarely go anywhere besides work and no one at my work is living in terror, either.

I know you would love it for me to live in the same fear & trembling you do, but I won't. Too stressful, which as you know - is very bad for your health.

Part of the reason I'm hesitant (personally) is because my sister is double vaxxed.  Her vax is likely worn off now as she's been in contact with covid twice since then and had to quarantine.  More lost work wages.  The first jab - she was deathly ill for a week - could only see through a black tunnel and almost completely lost her hearing, fever, chills, vomiting for days, racing heart.  Public health came out to the house to check on her.  The second jab was worse, she was down for almost 2 weeks and the nausea and vomiting was way worse. Again public health was involved and now they are telling NOT to get any "boosters".  She's barely been able to work in the last 2 1/2 months because of recurring migraines and intermittent nausea.

We share quite a few minor health issues in common and genes, obviously.  And I'm 7 years older than her. So yes, definitely hesitant.

I do feel like my chances of having a adverse, life-altering reaction to the vax is way more than catching covid and having a 99% chance of being just fine.

Edited by Goddess

I worked in medical during the H1N1 scare and I honestly have never seen so many adverse, and life-altering reactions, including death from a flu vaccine before.  Normally, any vaccine or pharmaceutical that results in even a tiny fraction of the deaths that have happened from this vaccine - it is pulled off the shelves.  So it's odd to me that it is being forced on the public.