Canada at the start of Delta dominated fourth Covid wave, so get vaccinated to save lives.

52 minutes ago, Aristides said:

the same unsubstantiated stuff I see here

That goes both ways.

I notice no comment from any of the people here who are militantly pro-forced injections, on the article where the government/media/health officer has been found lying about deaths from covid.  So don't bother bleating about how other people aren't listening to facts.

You are ready to abolish the Nuremburg Code, the Canadian Constitution, persecute your fellow citizens for exercising their universal human rights, refuse to acknowledge the government's and media's part in any of this debacle and just continually whine "It's all the unvaxxed fault!  It's all the unvaxxed fault!! Waaaa! Waaaaaa." Chickens with your heads cut off, running around screeching and parroting whatever you're told to parrot.

chicken.JPG

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Goddess said:

That goes both ways.

I notice no comment from any of the people here who are militantly pro-forced injections, on the article where the government/media/health officer has been found lying about deaths from covid.  So don't bother bleating about how other people aren't listening to facts.

You are ready to abolish the Nuremburg Code, the Canadian Constitution, persecute your fellow citizens for exercising their universal human rights, refuse to acknowledge the government's and media's part in any of this debacle and just continually whine "It's all the unvaxxed fault!  It's all the unvaxxed fault!! Waaaa! Waaaaaa." Chickens with your heads cut off, running around screeching and parroting whatever you're told to parrot.

chicken.JPG

I don't know anyone who supports forced vaccinations but those who think not getting vaccinated won't have consequences is dreaming.

Just now, square said:

So when will Covid-19 end?

It won't.  

That's why many countries are now just learning to live with it, like other colds and flus.

We were sold the myth of a covid-zero society if a majority got vaxxed.  Now, even though there is ample proof that the vax is not working as promised, that vaxxed people are dying both from the vax and from covid, that vaxxed people are spreading it and driving the variants, some are so desperate to believe the lies that they are mentally incapable of processing the truth.

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

I don't know anyone who supports forced vaccinations but those who think not getting vaccinated won't have consequences is dreaming.

Consequences like being denied basic human rights even though there is very little evidence of covid spread in the areas of life that are being denied to citizens only as a punishment for not complying, as admitted to by Dr. Patricia Daly?

Yes, the consequence could also be that they get covid and die, especially if they are obese or have other comorbidities or are elderly.  But the majority over 99% are just fine.

What's not being presented to the public are the consequences of taking the vax.  

And I still believe that each person can determine their own risk level, their own comfort with those risks.

You do not believe that.  You believe that government and media can lie and fudge and dismiss legitimate concerns and that the citizenry should just blindly comply or they deserve punishment.

We are definitely not the same.  

3 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Consequences like being denied basic human rights even though there is very little evidence of covid spread in the areas of life that are being denied to citizens only as a punishment for not complying, as admitted to by Dr. Patricia Daly?

Yes, the consequence could also be that they get covid and die, especially if they are obese or have other comorbidities or are elderly.  But the majority over 99% are just fine.

What's not being presented to the public are the consequences of taking the vax.  

And I still believe that each person can determine their own risk level, their own comfort with those risks.

You do not believe that.  You believe that government and media can lie and fudge and dismiss legitimate concerns and that the citizenry should just blindly comply or they deserve punishment.

We are definitely not the same.  

So file a Charter challenge. I'm amazed there aren't hundreds considering how much noise is being made about this. Could it be that lawyers are saying they have no case?

Edited by Aristides

34 minutes ago, Goddess said:

And children are the LEAST.

My son just turned 12 and we had to turn down an opportunity for him to play in a baseball tournament in Vegas just because he's unvaccinated. 

I know that it's the least of anyone's real concerns, but it sucks that there's that kind of pressure being put on a kid to get vaccinated under the current circumstances. 

How am I tired of government stretching and massaging the truth. How does it such and where would it take us, eventually (or already has)?

The only way to get a shot was with a provincial health card (Ontario). No, one couldnt get an appointment and a shot without one. So how the fracking frak is it possible, theoretically and in this universe to have almost 50% of cases with "unknown status"? L..r, l..r stupid, clueless l-word.

"There are 158 people in intensive care units due to COVID-19, with 13 of them fully vaccinated, six partially vaccinated, 79 unvaccinated, and the remaining 60 with an unknown status."

3 hours ago, Aristides said:

It’s common knowledge that it is difficult to get health care professionals to move to and stay in the ... if ....

But it's not difficult to pay government bureaucrats and hospital CEOs outrageous salaries and entitlements regardless of the result (as quoted). So let's just keep doing what's easy and see what happens. Like there will be any surprises.

46 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

My son just turned 12 and we had to turn down an opportunity for him to play in a baseball tournament in Vegas just because he's unvaccinated. 

I know that it's the least of anyone's real concerns,

It's definitely the least of some people's concerns.  I've been reading a lot about the effect all this has had and will have on our kids.  It's very sad.

Here's the thing:

I don't believe anyone has to justify why they choose NOT to get the jabs.  Bodily autonomy and being able to choose our own medical procedures is well-established in Western democracies.  The Nuremburg Code states clearly that it is against international law to force anyone to participate in medical experimentation.  That includes coercing and bullying them to do so, as Dr. Patricia Daly states the government is doing. Nor do I agree with the lying going on about case numbers and deaths.

THEY need to prove that forced injections are justified.

I don't believe that a virus with a 99.5% survival rate, which mainly affects elderly and terminally ill people (the same as the flu) and hasn't even made a dent in any country's yearly death rates for the last 2 years, in any way justifies forcing 100% of the population to allow themselves to be used as medical experimentation with a vax that has zero long-term testing and was rushed to market and you can't sue them if it craps the bed on everyone (I'm not surprised Pfizer put this as a condition, though, as they've been sued for billions of dollars in the past for lousy vaccinations).  I definitely don't believe it is justifiable in any way, shape or form to impose such a thing on children, who face almost zero risk.

• Like 1

My ex-hubby got both jabs and I'm glad he did - he is morbidly obese, doesn't look after his health and has prescription-controlled hypertension.

He got covid last month though and did well.

He is the kind of person who should risk the adverse effects of the vax.

But universally imposing it on everyone without regard to personal risk factors is wrong, wrong, wrong.

19 minutes ago, myata said:

But it's not difficult to pay government bureaucrats and hospital CEOs outrageous salaries and entitlements regardless of the result (as quoted). So let's just keep doing what's easy and see what happens. Like there will be any surprises.

Ya I know, it's the old story. I can't do whatever I want because someone else is inefficient.

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

BC North gets new restrictions

The Northern Health region has 6% of the province's population and the lowest vaccination rate.

In the past week it has had.

12 deaths, 25% of the provincial total

64 hospitalized, 24% of the provincial total

44 unvaccinated Covid ICU patients airlifted to southern health regions.

It sounds like you're cheering for covid. Do you have pom-poms?

9 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

They always say that. Seems dodgy to me.

Maybe they're 1 Pfizer, 1 Moderna people, or people who got the 2nd shot outside of the recommended timeline. Who knows.

No just information games. You got one shot (as per the record, with health card) you're partially vaccinated. That's common sense, without games. And so on. This is just to illustrate that the point here is not to provide honest information, but to confuse and mislead. Aka, propaganda, plain and clear.

And, we're paying for it. And, to add insult to injury, outrageously, with automatic annual raises and increases.

Edited by myata
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Aristides said:

Ya I know, it's the old story. I can't do whatever I want because someone else is inefficient.

Correction: I do what I think makes sense based on my knowledge and intelligence even if someone is paid outrageously for making them, ostensibly, with their bum ("travel from Wuhan"). And there's nothing wrong with that, in my world.

11 hours ago, Aristides said:

Shows what Delta can do when a vaccination rate is under 60%.

You're underestimating the number of fully vaxxed people who die. 

There were 1,400 fully vaxxed Americans dead back in July,  and that's from the very beginning of when people were starting to get fully vaxxed.

The vaccines aren't giving us herd immunity, they're not stopping people from dying and they're making people sick/killing them. 

Buried the lead in your link. 

The 125,682 "breakthrough" cases in 38 states represent less than .08 percent of the 164.2 million-plus people fully vaccinated since January.

During the peak of the 4th wave in the US, you were having 1-2k+ people dying of COVID-19 daily. Almost all unvaxxed. 

Edited by Boges

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You're underestimating the number of fully vaxxed people who die. 

There were 1,400 fully vaxxed Americans dead back in July,  and that's from the very beginning of when people were starting to get fully vaxxed.

The vaccines aren't giving us herd immunity, they're not stopping people from dying and they're making people sick/killing them. 

The article says "as of July" not "in July". Out of how many deaths total?

We've known from the beginning that vaccines are less effective in the elderly who already have weaker immune systems.

Edited by Aristides

On 10/13/2021 at 2:21 PM, myata said:

Let's recall some here quoting numbers like vaccinated being 20 times less likely to transmit Covid. That was just saying it as you can say... pretty much anything but here are actual studies: do Covid vaccines prevent transmission?

As often there are two news. The good one being that vaccines do prevent transmission, from about 1/3 (AstraZeneca) to 2/3 (Phizer). So after a double shot of Phizer the risk of catching it from double vaccinated who was infected is about 1/3 of that of from a non vaccinated. But there's another part of this story: that protection is short, and after three months the risks even out for the former vaccine, and close the gap for the latter.

What does it mean? That those vaccinated before July now may transmit on a similar level with non vaccinated. But if this is the case why drumming and mandating? And as all mindless drumming and mandating it can be not only useless but actually dangerous. Think of health and care workers vaccinated in this period whose transmission levels returning to the level of non vaccinated and with protection of vulnerable waning and with the levels of unreported and non symptomatic infection unknown (we could have invested in mechanisms of monitoring it but couldn't bother to be distracted from marching). Could it build up the conditions for another flare within a few months under the muzak of steadily approaching the holy 99.99%? That is, second stepping on the same rake. Or is anyone still counting how many?

It has and always will be the pushing of vaccines on the Canadian people by our pro globalist comrade leaders. For those who took their forced two covid jabs just to be able to travel well those people can still spread the covid virus to others.

And the next step by the government will be that everyone, for now, will be requested to take those extra booster shots that will soon come along so has to continue to be protected from the many covid like viruses that they can dream up. The covid virus has pretty much died off. Same with the Delta virus.

So, do not believe those lying politicians and the lying Canadian media for your covid news. They are just going along with the push for more fear and panic and vaccines mandates over something that is pretty much dead. 

And I do believe that later on booster shots will become mandatory and they all must be taken, otherwise those who do not, could very well find themselves on the outside looking in as the non vaccinated are having to do today.  ?

On 10/13/2021 at 2:37 PM, Cannucklehead said:

https://globalnews.ca/news/8262082/ontario-covid-cases-october-13-coronavirus/

Active cases in Ontario now stand at 4,136— down from the previous day when it was at 4,369, and is down from Oct. 6 when it was at 4,579. At the peak of the second wave coronavirus surge in January, active cases hit just above 30,000. In the third wave in April, active cases topped 43,000.

Things are looking much better now compared to last year.  

If the politicians keep getting their way, this covid virus plandemic will never end. Believe it or not. ?

• Like 1