Canada at the start of Delta dominated fourth Covid wave, so get vaccinated to save lives.

24 minutes ago, Goddess said:

From the AHS website:

Look at the percentage of people in ICU with 3 or more pre-existing conditions. Over 75%.  And we know many of them were elderly. Based on the severity of their pre-existing conditions many of these ones would be in the ICU anyways, with or without covid.  But their deaths are listed as "covid" deaths.  This is how the numbers have been inflated and the "emergency" has been created.

preexisting.JPG

preexisting 2.JPG

preexisting 3.JPG

I thought almost all elderly were double-vaccinated. Who are these people?

It's also becoming more and more apparent to the media, as I indicated here months ago, there's a big racial disparity when it comes to vaccination rates. Data from the US indicates "whites" have 3-4 times the vaccination rate of Blacks and visible minorities. In New York these groups are only showing 10-15% vaccinated, while "whites" are about 70. Go look it up if you think I come here to pull your leg.

Low rates are also more prevalent among the poor, low educated, and in certain ethnic groups where religious beliefs play a big role in their home country.

Answer appears to be, it's same people who were getting infected by the virus before vaccines.

Answer #2: Vaccinating the healthy did not achieve the results we wanted. The same ones who were getting ill are still getting ill. Should be clear now why the effort to put in a mandate is unnecessary and ineffective.

19 minutes ago, Shady said:

Get fully vaccinated and you don’t have to worry about whether somebody else is or isn’t.  

He will now come here and tell us he is not afraid for himself but he is making the request for "the greater good" of all Canadians.  Just watch.?

Edited by cougar

1 hour ago, cougar said:

1. This is the society we live in.  That is the ethic - greed.   

2. You, Mike, for example, what are you going to do for me and give me, putting me before your family and yourself?   Surely nothing useful or good.

1. I don't agree that this is society's ethic but you yourself as said it's your ethic.
2. I'm going to get vaccinated, pay my taxes, pick up litter, signal when I change lanes and so on.   I will not ask 'what is in it for me'.  I will be thankful for being in a supportive community.  I will also stay the hell away from you, though, if I can at all.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

2. I'm going to get vaccinated, pay my taxes, pick up litter, signal when I change lanes and so on.   I will not ask 'what is in it for me'.  I will be thankful for being in a supportive community.  I will also stay the hell away from you, though, if I can at all.

These are all things I do too, except I am not going to get vaccinated for you to satisfy your wishes.  I paid my taxes; don't owe you or anyone else nothing.

Stay out of the woods, this way chances of meeting me are very slim.

Edited by cougar

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

Answer appears to be, it's same people who were getting infected by the virus before vaccines.

Answer #2: Vaccinating the healthy did not achieve the results we wanted. The same ones who were getting ill are still getting ill. Should be clear now why the effort to put in a mandate is unnecessary and ineffective.

You keep changing your talking point eh. 

Poor people are more likely to get sicker than more wealthy? SHOCKING!!!!! 

Doesn't mean unvaccinated, of all stripes, should be gathering indoors without a mask. 

Edited by Boges

4 minutes ago, Boges said:

You keep changing your talking point eh. 

Poor people are more likely to get sicker than more wealthy? SHOCKING!!!!! 

Doesn't mean unvaccinated, of all stripes, should be gathering indoors without a mask. 

I made the observation months ago. Use the search engine.

MH is an expert at it, pretty sure he can advise.

43 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I'll stay on the path away from holes and trees.

Hope that makes you feel safer.   You will be living among those who pretend they are something else.

Yet you did not provide a good answer to my question.  Being a selfless person, what are you willing to sacrifice for me today?

Other forum members mentioned the firefighters, policemen and soldiers giving their lives away for you (and for no other reason)

Are you prepared to send me an e-transfer for the full balance of your bank account , which will prove how selfless you are, while leaving you with your life - to me the stranger?   Maybe then you will know who I am!

Just now, cougar said:

1. Yet you did not provide a good answer to my question.  Being a selfless person, what are you willing to sacrifice for me today?

2. Other forum members mentioned the firefighters, policemen and soldiers giving their lives away for you (and for no other reason)

3. Are you prepared to send me an e-transfer for the full balance of your bank account , which will prove how selfless you are, while leaving you with your life - to me the stranger?   Maybe then you will know who I am!

1. I got vaccinated for you.  I took a huge risk, right ?  I don't think selfless is exactly the opposite of selfish by the way.  I'm normal.  If you fall in front of me, and land in a mud puddle with your panties over your head... I will, as a stranger, offer to help you up.  You are welcome.
2. I think they do get paid.  If they are selfless then they can take an oath of poverty like a nun.  There are a giant pile of dudes lining up for 6 figures, and a defined benefit pension plan that pays out when you are in your mid 50s.  
3. Ha ha ha ha... I took it that you wouldn't get a vaccine ?  And now you want my millions and billions.  Get bent and go back to your hole, or your tree...

6 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. I got vaccinated for you.  I took a huge risk, right ?  I don't think selfless is exactly the opposite of selfish by the way.  I'm normal.  If you fall in front of me, and land in a mud puddle with your panties over your head... I will, as a stranger, offer to help you up.  You are welcome.
2. I think they do get paid.  If they are selfless then they can take an oath of poverty like a nun.  There are a giant pile of dudes lining up for 6 figures, and a defined benefit pension plan that pays out when you are in your mid 50s.  
3. Ha ha ha ha... I took it that you wouldn't get a vaccine ?  And now you want my millions and billions.  Get bent and go back to your hole, or your tree...

So which one is it 1) - you will pull me out of the hole or 3) you will send me back to my hole ??

I know those firefighters , soldiers and policemen get good money and benefits and retire early, but your supportive forum members wanted to convince me those people were giving their lives for me.  You think differently it seems.

And, no, you did not get vaccinated for me.  You did it for yourself, you selfish Mike.

Keep your billions with you, they were going to be returned back to you after the transfer anyways.

19 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

So no one knows…  except you and Goddess?  I’m wondering how you know…?

So because you think COVID deaths are inflated, you feel that you can speculate on other death where the cause is unknown?

I'm not going to tell you what to think. All I am doing is telling you what the media should have told you to begin with. You don't have to think for yourself at all if you don't want to. Just carry on dude, but don't take offence when I point out the abject stupidity in your posts from here on out. 

So if someone has a weakened immune system and dies because they get COVID, that means COVID didn’t actually kill them?

No, it means that when someone has more than one official cause of death you don't just get to lump it all into one category.

If someone is over 75, they have 5 causes of death, and they die with covid, in reality that's more like .2 covid deaths, but it gets chalked up as 1.

Side note: some dipshit on the news yesterday said that more people in America have died of C19 now than died of Spanish Flu lol. What a fuckin crock. The hardest hit demographics for S-Flu were healthy 28 yr old men and pregnant women. Covid has only killed a handful of people under 50 who would be considered healthy. 

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

I'm not going to tell you what to think. All I am doing is telling you what the media should have told you to begin with. You don't have to think for yourself at all if you don't want to. Just carry on dude, but don't take offence when I point out the abject stupidity in your posts from here on out. 

No, it means that when someone has more than one official cause of death you don't just get to lump it all into one category.

If someone is over 75, they have 5 causes of death, and they die with covid, in reality that's more like .2 covid deaths, but it gets chalked up as 1.

Side note: some dipshit on the news yesterday said that more people in America have died of C19 now than died of Spanish Flu lol. What a fuckin crock. The hardest hit demographics for S-Flu were healthy 28 yr old men and pregnant women. Covid has only killed a handful of people under 50 who would be considered healthy. 

If someone dies of pneumonia, because they have the virus that cause AIDS and they wouldn’t have died of pneumonia otherwise, would you say that they died from pneumonia?  

3 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

If someone dies of pneumonia, because they have the virus that cause AIDS and they wouldn’t have died of pneumonia otherwise, would you say that they died from pneumonia?  

?   I can't understand what you're asking.  Luckily, I am not the guy who is supposed to answer the question.

1 minute ago, cougar said:

?   I can't understand what you're asking.  Luckily, I am not the guy who is supposed to answer the question.

I can try and explain it better.  I want a discussion with anyone…. Not just to whom I replied…. This is an open board and an open topic.

The poster was claiming that someone with the COVID virus shouldn’t be counted as dying from COVID if there were other factors.  

So I am trying to see where the poster is coming from on this…. Trying to understand their viewpoint, because I am having trouble grasping it…. Maybe I’m slow in the head.  

So, I changed the virus in my example to HIV-AIDS.

If someone dies of pneumonia, when the have AIDS, the medical community counts that as a death from AIDS.  The person woulnd’t have died from pneumonia if they didn’t have AIDS.  

People who die with COVID wouldn’t have died if the didn’t have COVID, so I am wondering why the poster wouldn’t count that as a death from COVID….?

10 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Of course not, because a lot of them are young and they only got pneumonia because they had aids. Those are AIDS deaths and no one would argue against that. 

But we're talking about people like: 85 yr olds who've had several open-heart surgeries and who are dying from emphysema and liver disease and we both know that they didn't get into that kind of shape because of covid. And if you think I'm exaggerating, I'm not, at all. It's an absolute certainty that tens of thousands of people had that surgical history plus a lot of the things that I mentioned there.

The CDC's report said "on average" the 94% of people who had more than 1 cause of death listed had, on avg, 2.6 co-morbidities.

Look at the covid deaths stats in the US: over 600,000 of the 650,0000 deaths are from people 50 and over. 500,000 of them are from 65+, and only 12% of the population is over 65.

Literally 5 of 6 deaths come from 1/8th of the population.

And even in the 65+ category, 94% of the deaths involve co-morbidities. These are all facts.

Google that shit for yourself if you don't believe me. You should honestly look at this as an exercise in thinking for yourself. You can come back on here and lie your face off if you want, but for your own good, go read something. Stop watching CNN and CBC. 

I'm not trying to be rude, but you really should be able to figure things like this out for yourself.   

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I'm not trying to be rude, but you really should be able to figure things like this out for yourself.  

Hmmm….   You’re thinking that I am the outlier on this one…. Do you think your view on this is in the mainstream? 

So, people 50 and over will have died anyway…. Eventually?  So they’re not COVID deaths?

Hmmm….   I like your way of accounting…. I really do.  It would make me feel a lot better if there were only a handful of COVID deaths and these other 500,000 people we could just say died of something else (natural causes…. The Wuhan flu, maybe?). That would offer a lot of relief.  But I just can’t get past the fact that so few people, and none of the experts, are doing the accounting this way.  I have to, once again, defer to the experts. Maybe I’m naive, but I don’t ask my plumber for advice if I need brain surgery.

7 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

So, people 50 and over will have died anyway…. Eventually?  So they’re not COVID deaths?

Also, if people who've had the vaccine die, then it's a vaccine death. 

10 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

I like your way of accounting…. I really do.  It would make me feel a lot better if there were only a handful of COVID deaths and these other 500,000 people we could just say died of something else

Clearly, getting Covid is a much safer option than getting the vaccine when you count properly.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I am a kind man and a Christian.  I will help you out of the hole and put you back in your hole.

Enjoy the thread.

This leaves me in the hole!  You are quite the Christian.  Are you sure you are not Muslim?

3 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

People who die with COVID wouldn’t have died if the didn’t have COVID, so I am wondering why the poster wouldn’t count that as a death from COVID….?

The poster believes that in those cases COVID is only a contributing factor and not the main reason.  The main reason would be the overall health condition of the person.  

One smokes heavily, gets into a marathon, collapses half-way to the finish line and dies of a heart attack.  Was it the heart attack that killed him? 

The root cause of his death will be his smoking habits; not the marathon.

If COVID killed totally healthy people with the same probability as unhealthy ones, then we may call it all COVID caused deaths.

At least this would be my take on it.

1 hour ago, cougar said:

The poster believes that in those cases COVID is only a contributing factor and not the main reason.  The main reason would be the overall health condition of the person.  

One smokes heavily, gets into a marathon, collapses half-way to the finish line and dies of a heart attack.  Was it the heart attack that killed him? 

The root cause of his death will be his smoking habits; not the marathon.

If COVID killed totally healthy people with the same probability as unhealthy ones, then we may call it all COVID caused deaths.

At least this would be my take on it.

Whew.  I like thinking that these people didn’t die of a virus.  Fatties died of being fat, not of COVID. 

Thanks, for some reason it’s reassuring knowing the virus isn’t so bad after all. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

Thanks, for some reason it’s reassuring knowing the virus isn’t so bad after all. 

Now I am sure you regret getting the jab so hastily and for no sound reason, but...too late.   Let's hope it does no harm to you.