Canada at the start of Delta dominated fourth Covid wave, so get vaccinated to save lives.

1 hour ago, TreeBeard said:

What would the numbers have to be at before you would call it “highly deadly” (not my terms)?

I don't know.

Car crashes kill more people every year.  But you're not demanding that everyone have their driver's licences yanked.

Obesity kills more people every year.  But you're not demanding that fat people be denied access to McDonald's.

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I don't know.

Car crashes kill more people every year.  But you're not demanding that everyone have their driver's licences yanked.

Obesity kills more people every year.  But you're not demanding that fat people be denied access to McDonald's.

I’m not for those things?  How do you know?

One thing I missed… 

You seem to feel that it's okay to force people to do things medically that they are uncomfortable with doing.

What am I trying to get you to do that’s medical?

8 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

So, you’re ok in saying you e been vaccinated for “other things”. 
You’re ok saying you’re uncomfortable with mRNA vaccines because they’re new. 
You’re ok with talking about your children being vaccinated.  
We’re in a topic discussing vaccinations.

But I crossed the line when I asked about the AZ vaccine?  And it’s now a privacy issue on an anonymous discussion board?  

Can you understand my confusion about this one? 

Jump around. Jump around. 

LOL.  I'm familiar with this tactic that narcissists use.  Jump all over, bring up stuff that's not being discussed, ignore points made, machine gun questions, demanding answers and explanations that you're not entitled to, rewording a person's thoughts to sound ridiculous.

But I crossed the line when I asked about the AZ vaccine?

Yes.  Because we were talking generalities and you wanted specifics and information on what my exact medical choices were, which you are not entitled to.  But narcissists always feel they ae entitled.  It's the hallmark of narcissism.  Entitlement.

Edited by Goddess

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

Jump around. Jump around. 

LOL.  I'm familiar with this tactic that narcissists use.  Jump all over, bring up stuff that's not being discussed, ignore points made, machine gun questions, demanding answers and explanations that you're not entitled to, rewording a person's thoughts to sound ridiculous.

Yes.  Because we were talking generalities and you wanted specifics and information on what my exact choices were, which you are not entitled to.  But narcissists always feel they ae entitled.  It's the hallmark of narcissism.  Entitlement.

I’m a narcissist?  That’s an interesting view.

I thought you were being very specific about the vaccines, right up until I asked about AZ.  But that’s fine…. No one can pressure you into conversing.  I don’t have that power.

What did I bring up that wasn’t discussed?  How was I demanding?  It’s a discussion forum.  I was interested in discussion.  If you’re not, or you want to limit the discussion to everything other than your thoughts on AZ, that’s ok with me.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

So there was a court case that said these emergency orders are null and void?  I missed that.

That’s a fallacious argument.  The absence of court proceedings doesn’t make the abuse of the emergency authorization moot.  For one, it’s very expensive to take the government to court.  Regardless, by definition, 18 months later doesn’t qualify as unexpected.  

8 minutes ago, Shady said:

That’s a fallacious argument.  The absence of court proceedings doesn’t make the abuse of the emergency authorization moot.  For one, it’s very expensive to take the government to court.  Regardless, by definition, 18 months later doesn’t qualify as unexpected.  

Of course it does. If there was a case it would have been challenged long ago.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

You're the moron EC90. You don't know jack about vaccines and you just stuck something in your body based on a recommendation from the CBC and lying leftist politicians. 

I'll take my chances against covid and I don't give a rat's ass what you think. Get over yourself. 

lol you  get over yourself I trust them alot more then the conspiracy people you follow... because of your ego you are risking other people around you.. enjoy dealing with needing a vaccine passport for things moron.

Edited by EastCanada90

1 hour ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Cite?

https://www.freep.com/story/news/2021/07/02/jacob-clynick-pfizer-covid-vaccine/5323095001/

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is investigating the case of a 13-year-old Saginaw County boy who died in his sleep three days after getting his second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine in mid-June. 

19 minutes ago, EastCanada90 said:

lol you  get over yourself I trust them alot more then the conspiracy people you follow... because of your ego you are risking other people around you.. enjoy dealing with needing a vaccine passport for things moron.

I'm not following anyone. I just reminded you of the myriad of MSM/Fauci/leftist lies that you're well aware of but choose to turn a blind eye to. If you're dumb enough to listen to people after their tenth lie that's your problem. 

Edited by WestCanMan

24 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Of course it does. If there was a case it would have been challenged long ago.

Not at all.  It’s expensive and it would probably be a long drawn out proceeding.  How anyone can argue that covid is a surprise now is beyond me.  There’s absolutely no reason that laws can’t be written and passed properly.  None.

35 minutes ago, Shady said:

So you can point me to a legal opinion about this, other than your own, non-legal opinion?

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

I'm not following anyone. I just reminded you of the myriad of MSM/Fauci/leftist lies that you're well aware of but choose to turn a blind eye to. If you're dumb enough to listen to people after their tenth lie that's your problem. 

they are listening to the scientists.. you know the ones who ACTUALLY know what there doing... so who is really spreading the lies here... look like you  

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

So, the people who did NO research before getting the shots, just took them without checking into anything, just because they were told to......are shaming and blaming the  people who DID do the research before taking the shots?

MMmmmmokay.

Totally your choice, but.....mmmmmokay.

You did take the shots after your research?  I thought you mentioned you didn’t…. 

5 minutes ago, EastCanada90 said:

they are listening to the scientists.. you know the ones who ACTUALLY know what there doing... so who is really spreading the lies here... look like you  

They're not listening to scientists ffs. They're listening to lobbyists.

Do you think that Biden, Schumer, Pelosi and Trudeau know an electron from an elephant? 

13 minutes ago, Shady said:

Not at all.  It’s expensive and it would probably be a long drawn out proceeding.  How anyone can argue that covid is a surprise now is beyond me.  There’s absolutely no reason that laws can’t be written and passed properly.  None.

People and organizations sue governments all the time. It is the main reason things like the Pivot Legal Society exist.

I lawyers believe there is a case, they will either do it pro bono or for a percentage of the settlement. If they don’t, they either won’t take the case or demand cash up front.

Edited by Aristides

2 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

So the vaccine caused this?  

How can you be so sure when the experts are still investigating?

Did you even read the article?

The family was told that preliminary autopsy findings suggest Jacob's heart was enlarged when he died and there was fluid around his heart, 

Jacob was healthy, she said, and had no known underlying medical conditions.

Myocarditis and heart inflammation is one of the major adverse effects of the vax.  Especially for teenage boys.

Honestly, you act like 13 year old boys are just dying in their sleep for no reason all over the place. 

"Geez, can we really say it was the vaccine even though he had the exact adverse reaction they warn about with teenage boys?"

Gimme a break.