Canada at the start of Delta dominated fourth Covid wave, so get vaccinated to save lives.

3 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Do you think most Canadians would agree with you?  

Why would I even ponder the probabilities ?

Why would I care in what "most" think or do?  As a group of "most" they can elect their government , make laws and based on these same laws passed by "most"  there is the charter of rights , where it says my body cannot be violated.

4 minutes ago, cougar said:

Why would I even ponder the probabilities ?

Why would I care in what "most" think or do?  As a group of "most" they can elect their government , make laws and based on these same laws passed by "most"  there is the charter of rights , where it says my body cannot be violated.

You don’t care about the wellbeing of others?

Just now, TreeBeard said:

You don’t care about the wellbeing of others?

?   To how many of you I have to tell that I should be left out of the field of your concerns. 

The wellbeing of others is decided by the laws already passed.  Again there is the charter of rights saying the body of any person cannot be violated.

Don't start playing on people's emotions to tell them how bad and selfish they are because of not doing what is expected of them.

Maybe go whine in the ears of the rich, how selfish they are.  They might decide to give it all for you; donate their body parts too...for the greater good, you know.

4 minutes ago, cougar said:

?   To how many of you I have to tell that I should be left out of the field of your concerns. 

The wellbeing of others is decided by the laws already passed.  Again there is the charter of rights saying the body of any person cannot be violated.

Don't start playing on people's emotions to tell them how bad and selfish they are because of not doing what is expected of them.

Maybe go whine in the ears of the rich, how selfish they are.  They might decide to give it all for you; donate their body parts too...for the greater good, you know.

What a drama queen. Do you honestly think what you are doing is somehow special?

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Nothing you have said on this subject indicates you do.

And?  Again , this thread is not about me.

You and this government have no legitimate grounds to request any person to get vaccinated against their will.

You by telling those people they "do not care about the welbeing of others"  and the government turning them into second class citizens.

I may not care about others.  Makes no difference.  There is no law telling me how much I should care about you, about my kids, parents, coworkers, the Hindu that just landed from India, the pretty flight attendant, the homeless on the street, the drunk that just killed a family at an intersection, the lying government official, my dog, the neighbors cat, the bird in the tree, the fish at the end of my line and so on and so forth.

There are laws, regulations, charter of rights and freedoms that tell you what you cannot do.   Not created by me.

Go back and count how many times you called me names.  That's because you could come up with nothing better. And because you do not care about my welbeing; only yours and your ego.    Bye, bye.

11 hours ago, cougar said:

"You don't care about the welbeing of others?"  was the drama question warranting the drama response.

I thought it was a simple question about whether you cared about your fellow citizens.  I didn’t know it seemed so dramatic to you.  

When someone doesn’t care about anyone else’s wellbeing it’s a signal that you may be talking to a person who’s not right in the head.  Or at least is acting that way on a forum.  It’s an indicator about whether the conversation can really go anywhere.  If the person doesn’t care about anyone else, well ….  They’re a fringe element. It’s like talking to a jihadist, or sociopath.  Not much can come out of it. 

9 hours ago, cougar said:

And?  Again , this thread is not about me.

You and this government have no legitimate grounds to request any person to get vaccinated against their will.

You by telling those people they "do not care about the welbeing of others"  and the government turning them into second class citizens.

I may not care about others.  Makes no difference.  There is no law telling me how much I should care about you, about my kids, parents, coworkers, the Hindu that just landed from India, the pretty flight attendant, the homeless on the street, the drunk that just killed a family at an intersection, the lying government official, my dog, the neighbors cat, the bird in the tree, the fish at the end of my line and so on and so forth.

There are laws, regulations, charter of rights and freedoms that tell you what you cannot do.   Not created by me.

Go back and count how many times you called me names.  That's because you could come up with nothing better. And because you do not care about my welbeing; only yours and your ego.    Bye, bye.

No one is forcing you to get vaccinated but you can't expect to be treated like you have been. Social contracts aren't about laws. If you don't care about others, why should they care about accommodating you and your lack of caring? It works both ways. You want what you are not prepared to give yourself.

53 minutes ago, Aristides said:

No one is forcing you to get vaccinated but you can't expect to be treated like you have been. Social contracts aren't about laws. If you don't care about others, why should they care about accommodating you and your lack of caring? It works both ways. You want what you are not prepared to give yourself.

That’s a good point.

Should those who don’t care about the wellbeing of others even be part of the conversation?  Isn’t that like having a discussion with a psychopath about morality?

If you don't care about others, why should they care about accommodating you and your lack of caring? 

Because this is the law.  Get this into your head for once!  It is the law created by the majority.

Limiting people's freedoms is AGAINST the LAW.

2 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

When someone doesn’t care about anyone else’s wellbeing it’s a signal that you may be talking to a person who’s not right in the head.  

You think the politician you voted in, who tells you he cares for you, really does ????   

What world do you come from , or pretend to be from?  

No one is forcing you to get vaccinated but you can't expect to be treated like you have been.

Reminder:  "Unvaccinated" is not the same as "Infected".

Reminder:  "Vaccinated" is not the same as "Uninfected".

Treating people as if they are infected is discrimination.  And just not nice, in general.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, cougar said:

You think the politician you voted in, who tells you he cares for you, really does ????   

What world do you come from , or pretend to be from?  

I didn’t know we were talking about individual politicians.  But, by your standards, that politician is correct in their approach, aren’t they?  If you don’t care about your neighbour’s wellbeing, then why should they?  

Shouldn’t you support that view and applaud them for it?  It’s the same as your view after all…

29 minutes ago, cougar said:

Because this is the law.  Get this into your head for once!  It is the law created by the majority.

Limiting people's freedoms is AGAINST the LAW.

Is limiting free speech against the law?  For example, hate speech is against the law and has been enforced by the courts.  This is limiting someone’s freedom.

So, do you think your blanket statement is really correct?

2 hours ago, EastCanada90 said:

people need to  just get vaccinated to help others .. instead of being selfish and screaming i aint getting it to get attention from everyone.. shut up and get the needle end of  the  discussion :)

People have died from taking the vaccines, even as young as 13.

It's not uncommon for kids between 17-19 to get inflammation of the heart that lasts up to two weeks.

These are just the things that we know about, but getting this information is like pulling hens' teeth. Is there more? What about in the long term? Of course we don't know yet, do we?  

The MSM doesn't talk about these things, they just push, push, push the vaxx all the time.

The media pushed false side-effects of HCQ, they tried to tell us that the vaxx would be safe, they still pretend that there are no dangerous vaxx side-effects, they cited awesome-looking vaxx-stats that mainly include periods of time when no one was even vaxxed, they ignore stats from Israel which seem to indicate the vaxx does almost nothing, they said the vaxx would get us to herd immunity, then they told us that even though people would still get covid they wouldn't get sick, then they said that only old & sick people were dying after vaxxing, is that even true? They tell anecdotes about unvaxxed 59 yr-olds who died of covid in Britain, but have any vaxxed 59 yr-olds died? Probably, but if they do you will never hear about it, because they also ignore anecdotes about 13 yr-olds who died of the vaxx in Detroit.

The MSM automatically stomp down any talk about possible success from therapeutics. Do they even talk about the apparent success of the therapeutics that the Dems just took total control of? Nope. That's a weird scenario, hey? They said that they wouldn't work, then when they work the Dems took total control over the supply, and they just say "You still need to rely on the vaxx as the main method to avoid covid".

That's also weird, because top Dems (like Kamala and Biden) and MSM members (like Joy Reid) were vaxx-skeptics when Trump was touting the success of operation warp speed. Then they were pro-vaxx, but anti-mandate. Now they're in full mandate-mode. They force anyone that they can to take it, ad they put undue pressure on everyone else.

If you think that any one of those things that I said is incorrect or inaccurate, I'd love for you to point it out. 

I pay attention to the lies, EC90. When someone lies to me, I don't assume that the next thing that they say will be true. If you actually think about it, the total sum of all of the credibility that the Libs/Dems and the MSM have on covid is less than zero. FYI that's bad.

Your "end of discussion" comment really just means that you can get lied to over and over and you'll still just instantly believe the very next thing that you're told. Whatever the Libs/Dems say is gospel to you, and you refuse to listen to anything else. 

Go on your merry way dude, but no one is taking advice from your willfully ignorant mouth. 

• Like 1

We have had bodily autonomy in this country for a long time.  And this has been accepted, up til now, as part of being in a democratic society where government outreach is curbed and kept in check.

People have, and continue to do so, exercised that right medically.  Some refuse chemo or radiation treatment for cancer because their personal choice is to have 4 good months instead of 6 bad left to live.  Some refuse blood transfusions for religious reasons.  Others choose MAID when they are terminal.  As individuals, we may not agree with their choices, but they are THEIR choices, nonetheless.  

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

People have died from taking the vaccines, even as young as 13.

It's not uncommon for kids between 17-19 to get inflammation of the heart that lasts up to two weeks.

These are just the things that we know about, but getting this information is like pulling hens' teeth. Is there more? What about in the long term? Of course we don't know yet, do we?  

The MSM doesn't talk about these things, they just push, push, push the vaxx all the time.

The media pushed false side-effects of HCQ, they tried to tell us that the vaxx would be safe, they still pretend that there are no dangerous vaxx side-effects, they cited awesome-looking vaxx-stats that mainly include periods of time when no one was even vaxxed, they ignore stats from Israel which seem to indicate the vaxx does almost nothing, they said the vaxx would get us to herd immunity, then they told us that even though people would still get covid they wouldn't get sick, then they said that only old & sick people were dying after vaxxing, is that even true? They tell anecdotes about unvaxxed 59 yr-olds who died of covid in Britain, but have any vaxxed 59 yr-olds died? Probably, but if they do you will never hear about it, because they also ignore anecdotes about 13 yr-olds who died of the vaxx in Detroit.

The MSM automatically stomp down any talk about possible success from therapeutics. Do they even talk about the apparent success of the therapeutics that the Dems just took total control of? Nope. That's a weird scenario, hey? They said that they wouldn't work, then when they work the Dems took total control over the supply, and they just say "You still need to rely on the vaxx as the main method to avoid covid".

That's also weird, because top Dems (like Kamala and Biden) and MSM members (like Joy Reid) were vaxx-skeptics when Trump was touting the success of operation warp speed. Then they were pro-vaxx, but anti-mandate. Now they're in full mandate-mode. They force anyone that they can to take it, ad they put undue pressure on everyone else.

If you think that any one of those things that I said is incorrect or inaccurate, I'd love for you to point it out. 

I pay attention to the lies, EC90. When someone lies to me, I don't assume that the next thing that they say will be true. If you actually think about it, the total sum of all of the credibility that the Libs/Dems and the MSM have on covid is less than zero. FYI that's bad.

Your "end of discussion" comment really just means that you can get lied to over and over and you'll still just instantly believe the very next thing that you're told. Whatever the Libs/Dems say is gospel to you, and you refuse to listen to anything else. 

Go on your merry way dude, but no one is taking advice from your willfully ignorant mouth. 

lol if anyones ignorant its you.. vaccines do far more help then harm.. and if you are unvaxed then get yourself  vaxed asap  ahole. thats a order :)

Just now, EastCanada90 said:

lol if anyones ignorant its you.. vaccines do far more help then harm.. and if you are unvaxed then get yourself  vaxed asap  ahole. thats a order :)

I look at the facts. Facts are actually the foundation of real science. That's not ignorance. 

It's 100% certain that vaccines make big pharma and the politicians who like lobbyists rich. Everything else is just a crapshoot.

2 minutes ago, EastCanada90 said:

lol they been helping with stuff for decades so yes we do.. its just you ignorant people that dont

Vaccines have never been successful against the flu, and mRNA vaccines don't have any kind of a previous track record to speak of, it's just ignorant people who don't know that. 

Edited by WestCanMan