Canada at the start of Delta dominated fourth Covid wave, so get vaccinated to save lives.

2 hours ago, Argus said:

Because government wants us to be masked? Because there's a cabal of deep state people whose interests are served by people wearing masks?

Yes.  Masks, vaccine passports, restrictions on movement, and restrictions yet to be seen, probably in the name of climate change, will be with us forever if we don’t push back.  I don’t trust government and have many good historic reasons not to trust government.  I got the jab along with everyone eligible in my family.  We’re past the point of herd immunity.  Further restrictions are an unjustifiable removal of liberty and destructive to businesses and mental health.  That’s enough now.  

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Argus said:

And it takes real bravery to stand up like you do and say "I don't care about anyone! I'm too scared to get vaccinated and if I get the disease and kill others that's just to damn bad!"

It’s not it at all. Why do a considerable number of health care workers hold the same opinion? It’s like that. 

Am I scared of the vaccine? No. Look how many got it. I object to their ability to take more shortcuts especially with new technology. And because of that I object to making it mandatory. 

I don’t have enough confidence they know what they are doing.  They being political leaders. 

The health and safety rules for mass innoculation are there for a reason. To prevent deadly effects from medications themselves. 

As long as we protect all those who might need hospitalization by giving them vaccine, we have solved the main problem. The government has no authority over us for anything more than that.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Yes.  Masks, vaccine passports, restrictions on movement, and restrictions yet to be seen, probably in the name of climate change, will be with us forever if we don’t push back.

This is silly. 

You are suggesting what? A conspiracy among scientists, doctors and other health care professionals? For what reason? Because they're all climate change nuts?

5 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

It’s not it at all. Why do a considerable number of health care workers hold the same opinion? It’s like that. 

A tiny minority, mostly of people who aren't too bright to begin with. Virtually all doctors recommend vaccines.

5 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Am I scared of the vaccine? No. Look how many got it. I object to their ability to take more shortcuts especially with new technology.

They've been studying mRNA for decades. It's used to inoculate our immune systems against something without actually giving it to us. 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/mrna.html 

6 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Am I scared of the vaccine? No. Look how many got it. I object to their ability to take more shortcuts especially with new technology. And because of that I object to making it mandatory. 

I don’t have enough confidence they know what they are doing.  They being political leaders. 

The health and safety rules for mass innoculation are there for a reason. To prevent deadly effects from medications themselves. 

As long as we protect all those who might need hospitalization by giving them vaccine, we have solved the main problem. The government has no authority over us for anything more than that.

The Branch Covidians have gone completely insane now.  The vaccine is their sacrament, akin to communion.  If you don’t subscribe, they fabricate the reasons why you won’t, based on their own assumptions and prejudices.  They’re truly a disgusting group of people.  I’m fully vaccinated, but I respect and acknowledge the RIGHT of people to control their own body.  These little tin pot dictators are consumed with erasing decades and in some cases hundreds of years of hard fought guaranteed rights and freedoms.  It’s so short sighted and completely selfish and disgusting.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Argus said:

A tiny minority, mostly of people who aren't too bright to begin with.

Nonsense. Dont make stuff up. I can refer you to intelligent people who say otherwise.

This is like opening pandora’s box. Give the public just enough info to scare the piss out of them. Maybe the fear campaign was necessary to frighten masses of dunderheads, but many of the remedies caused secondary harms to certain groups. Those secondary harms are still not being addressed. 

I could accept the ruled more if I knew there was sincere effort to mitigate these other harms. Yet there is not.

3 minutes ago, Shady said:

The Branch Covidians have gone completely insane now.  The vaccine is their sacrament, akin to communion.  If you don’t subscribe, they fabricate the reasons why you won’t, based on their own assumptions and prejudices.  They’re truly a disgusting group of people.  I’m fully vaccinated, but I respect and acknowledge the RIGHT of people to control their own body.  These little tin pot dictators are consumed with erasing decades and in some cases hundreds of years of hard fought guaranteed rights and freedoms.  It’s so short sighted and completely selfish and disgusting.

I know a guy who went and got his first shot of pfizer. When he went back and asked for a second shot (“please sir, can I have some more?”) they told him sure, step right up, step right up. Then they got some other jungle juice outta the fridge and he said hey wait, shouldn’t I get the same stuff, doc? Don’t worry, it’s totally safe, he said.

That’s when I got the fuck out of there.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Argus said:

This is silly. 

You are suggesting what? A conspiracy among scientists, doctors and other health care professionals? For what reason? Because they're all climate change nuts?

Those medical professionals will all fall in line for the most part, responding to a message that there is a terrible pandemic outbreak. Yet seems they have no playbook for it. 

They do not conspire, question is who is controlling the messaging. Is the messaging correct, or is it being exaggerated. And if so, is it deliberate.

You cannot convince me there are no powerful interests who want to take advantage of the moment for their interests. Not after what trudeau said.

Normally I would write Mr. Trudeau, but he has sunk too low in my opinion to garner it anymore.

Edited by OftenWrong
  • Like 1

In America the PTB are getting afraid of the upcoming midterms.

They need another rigged election stat.

Time to scare the world again.

"Oh wait...did we say we could prevent the disease and it's spread? Yeah...not  so much. We're going to need you all locked in your houses and drop-box voting again by 2022."

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Here's one. A boots on the ground nurse.

Remember their lies and cover up that certain drugs and therapy were effective. As if there is no such thing as drug therapy. But if you’re just another public office worker Joe Bob, couldn’t know.

Those are usually the worst kind, really proving that adage “a little knowledge is dangerous”.

There always was a certain population of vaccine fanatics. Usually the most judgemental, anal retentive clean freaks you’ll ever know. Then there are those with a massive fear of death. They live in utter denial of reality.

Stay in your cave underground, little man. Don’t bother me.

I’ma go outside...

;) 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Nonsense. Dont make stuff up. I can refer you to intelligent people who say otherwise.

No, you actually can't. Conspiracy loonies and Russian bots are all you got.

30 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

You cannot convince me there are no powerful interests who want to take advantage of the moment for their interests.

Yes, the Russians are doing their best to promote vaccine hesitancy in order to encourage doubt in western governments. They're pumping out all kinds of disinformation every day to lure the gullible into believing... the stuff you're believing.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

"Oh wait...did we say we could prevent the disease and it's spread? Yeah...not  so much. 

Because of idiot Republicans who won't take the vaccine even though it was developed under their orange god.

1 minute ago, Argus said:

Yes, the Russians are doing their best to promote vaccine hesitancy in order to encourage doubt in western governments. They're pumping out all kinds of disinformation every day to lure the gullible into believing... the stuff you're believing.

STFU about Russians already, it’s complete nonsense.  You’re a McCarthyite red baiting lunatic now.  Get professional help.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Argus said:

Because of idiot Republicans who won't take the vaccine even though it was developed under their orange god.

African Americans tend not to be Republican voters.  Stop the misinformation.  You China bot.

Edited by Shady

Uh huh. The vaccine is no good at all!

Only about 150 of the more than 18,000 U.S. COVID-19-related deaths in May were among fully vaccinated people, according to an Associated Press analysis of available government data.

That means only about 0.8 percent of the deaths were among vaccinated people, which means more than 99 percent of the dead were unvaccinated.

Likewise, “breakthrough” infections in fully vaccinated people accounted for fewer than 1,200 of more than 853,000 COVID-19 hospitalizations, according to the AP analysis. That’s about 0.1 percent, which means 99.9 percent of people who had to be hospitalized were unvaccinated.

https://www.galvnews.com/opinion/editorials/free/article_f8a71f04-215a-5d67-b0ea-3af7155ba708.html

9 minutes ago, Shady said:

STFU about Russians already, it’s complete nonsense.  You’re a McCarthyite red baiting lunatic now.  Get professional help.

This is how the weak-minded, gullible people like Shady get stuffed full of nonsensical misinformation.

Apparently a shady Russian agency has been trying to pay influencers to talk against the Pfizer vaccine, giving them links to fake web sites with wrong information, and telling them how to talk up the danger. And you can bet this isn't the first such effort, nor are youtube influencers the only people being recruited to sell the message online.

"It started with an email" says Mirko Drotschmann, a German YouTuber and journalist.

Mirko normally ignores offers from brands asking him to advertise their products to his more than 1.5 million subscribers. But the sponsorship offer he received in May this year was unlike any other.

An influencer marketing agency called Fazze offered to pay him to promote what it said was leaked information that suggested the death rate among people who had the Pfizer vaccine was almost three times that of the AstraZeneca jab.

The information provided wasn't true.

Fazze's brief told influencers to share a story in French newspaper Le Monde about a data leak from the European Medicines Agency.

The story was genuine, but didn't include anything about vaccine deaths. But in this context it would give the false impression that the death rate statistics had come from the leak.

The data the influencers were asked to share had actually been cobbled together from different sources and taken out of context.

It presented the numbers of people who had died in several countries some time after receiving different Covid vaccines. But just because someone dies after having a vaccine doesn't mean they died because they had the vaccine. They could have been killed in a car accident.

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-57928647

Edited by Argus

13 minutes ago, Argus said:

You mean Trudeau looking for his great reset is a russian now? Hos does that fit in? This is Canadas PM.

Edited by OftenWrong

Just now, Argus said:

This is how the weak-minded, gullible people like Shady get stuffed full of nonsensical misinformation.

Apparently a shady Russian agency has been trying to pay influencers to talk against the Pfizer vaccine, giving them links to fake web sites with wrong information, and telling them how to talk up the danger. And you can bet this isn't the first such effort, nor are youtube influencers the only people being recruited to sell the message online.

"It started with an email" says Mirko Drotschmann, a German YouTuber and journalist.

Mirko normally ignores offers from brands asking him to advertise their products to his more than 1.5 million subscribers. But the sponsorship offer he received in May this year was unlike any other.

An influencer marketing agency called Fazze offered to pay him to promote what it said was leaked information that suggested the death rate among people who had the Pfizer vaccine was almost three times that of the AstraZeneca jab.

The information provided wasn't true.

Fazze's brief told influencers to share a story in French newspaper Le Monde about a data leak from the European Medicines Agency.

The story was genuine, but didn't include anything about vaccine deaths. But in this context it would give the false impression that the death rate statistics had come from the leak.

The data the influencers were asked to share had actually been cobbled together from different sources and taken out of context.

It presented the numbers of people who had died in several countries some time after receiving different Covid vaccines. But just because someone dies after having a vaccine doesn't mean they died because they had the vaccine. They could have been killed in a car accident.

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-57928647

I’ve already read that.  The provide absolutely no evidence of what they’re suggesting.  To you just slurp up anything that’s printed as fact?  This whole Russia obsession is so ridiculous now that nobody even stops to think if this stuff is real anymore.  Probably because you’re a China bot, looking to distract from the real culprits.

2 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

You mean Trudeau looking for his great reset is a russian now? Hos does that fit in? This is Canadas PM.

Trudeau is trying to keep people from getting vaccinated?

1 minute ago, Shady said:

I’ve already cited actual statistics of the unvaccinated.  You should look into it.

You should look into what states have the lowest vaccination rates. Hint, it's not New York or California. 

8 minutes ago, Argus said:

Uh huh. The vaccine is no good at all!

Only about 150 of the more than 18,000 U.S. COVID-19-related deaths in May were among fully vaccinated people, according to an Associated Press analysis of available government data.

That means only about 0.8 percent of the deaths were among vaccinated people, which means more than 99 percent of the dead were unvaccinated.

Likewise, “breakthrough” infections in fully vaccinated people accounted for fewer than 1,200 of more than 853,000 COVID-19 hospitalizations, according to the AP analysis. That’s about 0.1 percent, which means 99.9 percent of people who had to be hospitalized were unvaccinated.

https://www.galvnews.com/opinion/editorials/free/article_f8a71f04-215a-5d67-b0ea-3af7155ba708.html

By those number it indicates that out of 1200 vaccinated infected people, 150 vaccinated people died, that is a 12.5 % death rate.  I am assuming this is incorrect or those numbers have no relation?