Justin weighs in on who the Canadians hire to play hockey..

Maybe it is just me , but why would Justin even feel the need to weigh in on who the Canadiens hire, I think he is influencing Canadians on a matter that really is not in his lane. He has already long ago destroyed his feminist's side of his fake personality. So what does he have to gain, other than some play on the media... Is this a matter that the PM should be commenting on. and why does someone get away with groping and then has the balls to point out this kids issue...  but we need to hang someone for a photo

Trudeau joins chorus blasting Montreal Canadiens for drafting player who violated woman's consent (msn.com)

6 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

What did this kid do, get a BJ and brag about it?  Who cares?  Trudeau needs to get on the job of creating opportunities in this country.  

I heard he shared a nude photo of a girl or something like that, when he was like 14.

Trudeau demonstrates the visceral hatred that is cancel-culture. No such thing as forgiveness, even when you are a kid. But the same rules don’t apply to him.

Why people still want this arrogant ass to be PM is beyond me.

Edited by OftenWrong

58 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

I heard he shared a nude photo of a girl or something like that, when he was like 14.

Trudeau demonstrates the visceral hatred that is cancel-culture. No such thing as forgiveness, even when you are a kid. But the same rules don’t apply to him.

Why people still want this arrogant ass to be PM is beyond me.

Yup.  I have no respect for people who pile onto easy targets.  We get it, he shouldn’t have shared the nude photo.  He said sorry.  Move on.  Instead the self-appointed arbiter on virtue has to pile on.  I also find it funny that JT calls himself Catholic, yet his government withholds funding from youth summer jobs programs that aren’t explicitly pro choice.  Now that’s about as totalitarian creepy as it gets.  Withholding funding unless people refuse to follow their conscience is very Orwellian indeed.

Edited by Zeitgeist

What a coward! Sweden gave a candy punishment to Mailloux, but for the same offense here, he would get a criminal record and the maximum sentence is 5 years. Why he does not blame Sweden to not protect their own girls against foreigners? Why Canada isn't showing the example to Sweden by taking care of this case and give a proper punishment? He blames the CH, but doesn't blame the NHL. Mailloux was available for pick. If the NHL did not want anyone to pick him up, the NHL could have just ban him and no one would have pick him up. Does Trudeau is just showing of his cowardice toward the NHL or is he just not smart enough to figure out he can blame them as well?

Mailloux admitted his crime and is ready to pay the price. But no one is bringing the bill. It is not up to the Montreal Canadien or any other NHL team to manage alone the Canadian's justice or the NHL rules.