CDC declares that PCR testing was junk science.

After 16 months of completely fraudulent PCR tests that were used to drive the pandemic hysteria, the CDC has announced it is withdrawing the "junk" science testing protocol at the end of the year.  (Why wait until then?)  

The PCR tests do not deliver quantitative results and can't count viral loads, Therefore, they are scientifically useless at diagnosing any so called "infections". 

The entire covid pandemic has been based on this fraudulent, "junk" science test. And that means the entire pandemic was a fraud. 

Source: Naturalnews.com

Finally, we are starting to see this whole pandemic/plandemic was nothing more than a giant hoax and a big joke. Millions lost their jobs. Thousands of businesses gone out of business. Then there was all this face diaper mask wearing, social distancing bs, lock downs and quarantines and pretty much all for nothing. Sadly, the people fell for it hook, line and sinker. The game will soon be up folks and revealed as one big farce.

Sadly, it is too late for those who took the jab. The people that did take the jab have helped make the big pharma globalists billions more in profits for themselves and all at they the people's health and well being. And come this fall those same people will be asked to take a third booster jab for the Delta virus and they will do so willingly. Once a sheeple always a sheeple. Some sheeple never will learn. 

I am starting to feel somewhat sad for the sheeple though who allowed themselves to get into a state of fear and panic by their lying politicians and the lying media and those so called health experts. The globalists have had all three on their payroll. As I have mentioned many times here? When our politicians and the media try to push anything as much as they did with covid, then everyone should do just the opposite. Our lying politicians and the lying media must never be trusted ever again. They both lie. just my opinion of course. ?

• Like 1

Then there's this:

CDC Declares PCR Tests Must Go Immediately After George Soros, Bill Gates Buy COVID-19 Test Manufacturer

"

It appears clinics will have a new choice for COVID-19 tests by time the PCR tests are phased out: Mologic, a company in the United Kingdom that manufactures COVID-19 tests and is expected to be purchased by a new initiative run by George Soros and Bill Gates, Global Access Health. 

Forbes explains that Global Access Health (GAH) is a joint initiative between “The Soros Economic Development Fund and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation” and explains that Mologic Ltd is “best known today for the deep-nostril technology used to deliver rapid COVID-19 tests.” The partnership between Gates and Soros to buy this company was announced on Monday, July 19, and the CDC’s decision to phase out PCR tests was announced Saturday, July 24.

The soon-to-be Soros and Gates funded tests apparently “offer an early-warning screening for Covid-19 and have been used around the world as an aid to help reopen shops, bars, sporting events and workplaces” and specialize in “giving an early warning result for people who may have no symptoms” but who scientists believe can still spread the virus.

Bill Gates, the globalist titan who is currently in the process of divorcing his longtime wife Melinda Gates, drew international ire during the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic, when he seemed to celebrate the spread of the virus, and smiled into the camera alongside his wife during an interview where he declared that “this won’t be the last pandemic we face.”

https://nationalfile.com/cdc-declares-pcr-tests-must-go-immediately-after-george-soros-bill-gates-buy-covid-19-test-manufacturer/

14 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Then there's this:

CDC Declares PCR Tests Must Go Immediately After George Soros, Bill Gates Buy COVID-19 Test Manufacturer

"

It appears clinics will have a new choice for COVID-19 tests by time the PCR tests are phased out: Mologic, a company in the United Kingdom that manufactures COVID-19 tests and is expected to be purchased by a new initiative run by George Soros and Bill Gates, Global Access Health. 

Forbes explains that Global Access Health (GAH) is a joint initiative between “The Soros Economic Development Fund and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation” and explains that Mologic Ltd is “best known today for the deep-nostril technology used to deliver rapid COVID-19 tests.” The partnership between Gates and Soros to buy this company was announced on Monday, July 19, and the CDC’s decision to phase out PCR tests was announced Saturday, July 24.

The soon-to-be Soros and Gates funded tests apparently “offer an early-warning screening for Covid-19 and have been used around the world as an aid to help reopen shops, bars, sporting events and workplaces” and specialize in “giving an early warning result for people who may have no symptoms” but who scientists believe can still spread the virus.

Bill Gates, the globalist titan who is currently in the process of divorcing his longtime wife Melinda Gates, drew international ire during the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic, when he seemed to celebrate the spread of the virus, and smiled into the camera alongside his wife during an interview where he declared that “this won’t be the last pandemic we face.”

https://nationalfile.com/cdc-declares-pcr-tests-must-go-immediately-after-george-soros-bill-gates-buy-covid-19-test-manufacturer/

If any of those two zionist globalists are involved in anything, watch out. By having those two psychos buying this newer version of a new PCR like testing kit should tell us all that this is just another form of PCR testing that will help keep this lying plandemic game going. Everything today is always about covid-covid-covid. We are all being forced fed to eat covid every day ad nauseam. 

Those two psycho globalists both have been involved in this plandemic from the very beginning and we can see what they have done to millions of innocent people's lives. They both have committed crimes against humanity. They must pay for their crimes against humanity one day. 

I cannot be any clearer here, where I will repeat myself once more. There was an event called Event 201, and it was a meeting set up by Bill Gates in October 2019 in New York City, and the meeting was all about the possibility of a real and serious pandemic coming along one day and that we should start to prepare ourselves for that day to come. 

And, well low and behold, what did we all get 6 months later come March 2020? A pandemic called covid 19. Was this just a  coincidence by chance? My friggin' arse hole it was a coincidence. This was obvious a planned plandemic from the very start. If anyone is too stupid and cannot see that this covid 19 EVENT 201 meeting was a part of a planned plandemic than they have to be bloody well stupid. 

For those that took the experimental covid vaccines may have just written their own death warrants if what they are saying is true about those experimental vaccines. There have been many stories about people who took a covid vaccine and days or months later died from the vaccines. Of course the MSM will never report those incidents nor those people of ever dying from a vaccine shot. Only the alternative media will do that. ?

Not opposed to what you say up there taxme, except possibly one thing...

Where did you get the idea Soros and Gates were Zionists?

Soros has Jewish ancestry so any criticism of him becomes anti-semitism in his eyes and he likes to tell you he's not a fan of the anti-semitism but at the same time he's doing stuff like this:

DCLeaks.com revealed that Soros, a business mogul of Hungarian-Jewish heritage, has a history of funding anti-Israel groups. Soros founded and continues to fund the following groups: PILI Foundation, Mada al-Carmel, The Galilee Society, Adalah, Al-Tufula Center, the New Israel Fund, Women Against Violence, Kayan-Feminist Organization, Ma’an, Injaz, Sidreh, Lakiya, Baladna, Arab Association for Human Rights, the Mossawa Center, National Committee of Heads of Arab Local Authorities in Israel, and Molad. All of these groups are anti-Israel and support the boycott and sanctions movement against the Jewish State. Some of these groups go so far as to claim that Israel does not have the right to exist nor do the Jewish people have a right to reside there.

Tablet reported that these groups have received huge sums of money from Soros’ foundation. For example, Adalah, a group that accuses Israel of war crimes as well as advocated for world powers to sever diplomatic ties with the Jewish State, has received $2,688,561 in 14 grants since 2001.

I'm not aware of Gates as a Zionist talk. Enlighten me.

As to being globalists, it is easy to imagine them grinning like super villains and rubbing their hands together thinking on how the scamdemic can help them with the "global reset" so I'm on board with you there.

Edited by Infidel Dog

1 hour ago, taxme said:

You must mean those that died from taking a covid experimental vaccine? ?

You are one of those who believe the governments of all countries in the world have colluded to take away the basic rights of their citizens, muzzle them with a blue diaper , implant a tracking chip under their skin, reduce production of goods, services and nearly eliminate all forms of entertainment ....and for what purpose exactly?

I have never seen the governments of so many countries reach an unanimous decision on anything - not on climate, not on economy, not on human rights, you name it.  But , hey, they are all in agreement on that bogus COVID19, which should have evolved into COVID21 by now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cougar said:

You are one of those who believe the governments of all countries in the world have colluded to take away the basic rights of their citizens,

Yes it’s possible. Doesn’t mean it’s for sure. Evidence?

Mr. Trudeau - “opportunity for a great reset.”

In my opinion it’s either intentionally being manipulated or due to global human stupidity. I tend to default to the latter in most cases. Still, it’s possible.

And remember, it isnt even what this shit is doing to you and me. We are smart and strong. It’s the next generation, children and youth. They deserve the same freedoms we had as children.

Virus be damned.

Or else, what is life?

We know the shutdowns also kill, yet do they take concrete steps toward alleviating the burden on hospital ER’s?

Did the nursing homes get the air conditioning was promised yet? Answers nay, nay and again, nay.

Now ask yourself, intentional or stupidity? You just ask.

On 7/27/2021 at 1:35 PM, cougar said:

You are one of those who believe the governments of all countries in the world have colluded to take away the basic rights of their citizens, muzzle them with a blue diaper , implant a tracking chip under their skin, reduce production of goods, services and nearly eliminate all forms of entertainment ....and for what purpose exactly?

I have never seen the governments of so many countries reach an unanimous decision on anything - not on climate, not on economy, not on human rights, you name it.  But , hey, they are all in agreement on that bogus COVID19, which should have evolved into COVID21 by now.

All I am going to say about this to you anymore is that it is time for people like you to start trying to get the other side of the story for a change. Sadly, there are millions of people like you refuse to do so. If everything that you hear on the lying MSM is the gospel truth for you then just keep listening to them. They will soon be trying to convince you that you will be needing a third convid 19 booster jab to enhance the last two. And I am pretty sure that people like you will do so when that time comes. 

Politicians from all countries are in the hands of the globalists and all of them are in on this conspiracy globalist con job hoax whether you want to believe it or not. There are plenty of doctors, scientists and alternative media websites out there that will tell you all you need to know about these dangerous experimental vaccines which are not real vaccines as we once knew them as. They are experimental gene therapy vaccines which are meant to alter your DNA forever. You better hope that you do not become one of the unlucky people who took the jab. A woman has already lost both of her legs, and now hands,  because she took the two covid jabs as recommended by the professional liars out there. 

I dare you to punch in - woman loses legs after taking covid vaccine - on the internet. I did. That woman came up. It's all there for you to see and read. But if you continue to want to act ignorant and stupid, well go ahead, make your bloody day. We are already seeing a new covid 21 virus in the making now. It is called the Delta covid. Woke the hell up, will you. ?

PS: awakecanada and action4canada and vaccinechoicecanada are there of my alternative media favorite websites. I have learned a lot from those websites as they have become my sources for and about this covid virus nonsense and hoax. It's your call now.  

Edited by taxme

On 7/27/2021 at 12:36 PM, Infidel Dog said:

Not opposed to what you say up there taxme, except possibly one thing...

Where did you get the idea Soros and Gates were Zionists?

Soros has Jewish ancestry so any criticism of him becomes anti-semitism in his eyes and he likes to tell you he's not a fan of the anti-semitism but at the same time he's doing stuff like this:

I'm not aware of Gates as a Zionist talk. Enlighten me.

As to being globalists, it is easy to imagine them grinning like super villains and rubbing their hands together thinking on how the scamdemic can help them with the "global reset" so I'm on board with you there.

It is just my belief that most of the globalists are Zionists from some of the many websites that I have visited over time in the past. Those globalists like to pretend that they are Jewish and are pro Jewish and it's people, but in reality, they despise the Jewish people just as much as they despise gentiles. To that satanic and evil bunch of psychos we are all just nothing more than scum to them. They pretty much rule and run the world. Some billionaire globalists may not all be Zionist globalists but many are from what many of those internet websites keep saying. 

Indeed, those billionaire like Soros and Gates and the many other billionaire globalists that run social media whom are rubbing their scummy hands with glee because they have been allowed to pull off one of the greatest hoists conspiracies pretty much ever created by man? Covid and the great global reset.

The trap has been set for humankind and if humankind does not wake up very soon, it will be too late for them all. The great reset will lead us all into a globalist communist tyranny. Just my opinion of course. ?

4 hours ago, taxme said:

All I am going to say about this to you anymore is that it is time for people like you to start trying to get the other side of the story for a change. Sadly, there are millions of people like you refuse to do so. If everything that you hear on the lying MSM is the gospel truth for you then just keep listening to them. They will soon be trying to convince you that you will be needing a third convid 19 booster jab to enhance the last two. And I am pretty sure that people like you will do so when that time comes. 

You got me wrong.  I am currently not vaccinated.  I have zero doubts the media lies to me on a regular basis.  But I am not going to go that far as to deny that the virus and the pandemic actually exist.  In my view, being unvaccinated, I am taking my chances - for better or worse.

On 7/29/2021 at 3:38 PM, cougar said:

You got me wrong.  I am currently not vaccinated.  I have zero doubts the media lies to me on a regular basis.  But I am not going to go that far as to deny that the virus and the pandemic actually exist.  In my view, being unvaccinated, I am taking my chances - for better or worse.

Well, at least you and me have one thing in common. We are rebels and radicals now, and we will soon may BE treated as such and we may just have to pay the price for our insolence for daring to say no to the experimental gene therapy vaccines. We are both now being pretty much told that you and me are the main reasons why all those covid viruses that are flying around out there today are on the rise and that we are the spreaders. I say bullshit to that bullshit.

You and me are now taking our chances alright. Personally, our chances of not developing any problems from not taking vaccines are better than those who took the vaccines. It's not the non vaccinated people that are dying, or very few are from covid, but it is the vaccinated ones who are still getting the covid virus despite taking the jab and some are dying. The vaccinated are snow spreading the covid bug. 

But that lying MSM will never report this and tell you or me that little tid bit. Only alternative media will tell you that this is the case. Websites like action4canada, awakecanada, and vaccine choice canada will fill in the blanks that the MSM will not fill in. It's your call, cougar. Grrrrr. LOL. 

Like everything else Taxme posts this is bullshit.

Scientists consider polymerase chain reaction, or PCR, tests a highly reliable tool for diagnosing COVID-19. But social media posts are misrepresenting a recent Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announcement regarding the eventual discontinuation of its own test, falsely claiming the government has conceded that PCR tests aren’t reliable.

The agency in a July 21 notice recommended that labs use “one of the many FDA-authorized alternatives” and said it “encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses.” Such multiplex tests, including one from the CDC, can look for both the novel coronavirus and multiple types of influenza at the same time — which conserves testing materials and allows public health labs to do influenza surveillance while testing for SARS-CoV-2, or the virus that causes COVID-19.

But the CDC did not say it was no longer supporting the use of PCR tests in general, many of which have been authorized by the FDA — or that its original PCR test for SARS-CoV-2 can’t tell the difference between coronavirus and influenza — as viral posts spreading online falsely claim.

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/07/scicheck-viral-posts-misrepresent-cdc-announcement-on-covid-19-pcr-test/

Bullshit? Kinda. But it's the same kind of bullshit FactCheck.org is giving you up there. The same only different. They take the basic fact that the CDC is canceling the PCR tests they've been using and twist it to fit their agenda.

NaturalNews (not my favorite site) wants you to believe OMG they don't trust their tests anymore. Must be worthless. FactCheck.org wants you to believe "Nothing to see here, folks. Move along."

The truth is most likely in the middle there.

Both seem to come out of this though.

On Saturday the CDC announced that PCR tests will soon no longer be available for emergency use to determine whether individuals have contracted COVID-19, and seemed to tacitly admit that the tests are unable to differentiate between COVID-19 and influenza viruses.

I'm more in this camp, myself.

"

The RT-PCR assays could detect the presence of a coronavirus from a swab in real-time, making it a good indicator of the potential for Covid-19 infection. In a sane world that wasn’t driven by a nefarious agenda, positive results on the RT-PCR tests would have been treated as indicators that someone needed to get a real test, like an antigen test, to determine if they were infected. But this isn’t a sane world and the powers-that-be saw an opportunity to bump up numbers to drive panic. They ran with it, and revoking the EUA means they’re done with that particular type of fearmongering. The RT-PCR assays served their purpose.

The other reason for this move is very concerning. This shift and its timing both indicate the powers-that-be are anticipating a need to differentiate between the various coronaviruses. If it really is the need to differentiate Covid-19 and influenza as they’re claiming, then that jibes with the sudden push to maximize or even mandate flu vaccines within months. If that’s the scenario they have planned, expect a sudden surge in flu cases after a year where they “miraculously” disappeared thanks to RT-PCR tests claiming everything was Covid-19.

If it’s not really flu they’re trying to detect, what is it? What do they know? What do they have planned? Is there another novel coronavirus on its way? Are they expecting Covid-19 variants to mutate into variants that will require different treatments, perhaps different “vaccines”?"

https://thelibertydaily.com/cdc-quietly-revokes-rt-pcr-emergency-use-authorization-because-they-counted-covid-19-and-influenza-together/

Here's a money shot clip from the CDC's notice:

consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses

So tell me how that's not saying the old tests had problems or just plain couldn't differentiate between Covid and influenza viruses.

Because once you know that you have the right to ask questions about that old test.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Bullshit? Kinda. But it's the same kind of bullshit FactCheck.org is giving you up there. The same only different. They take the basic fact that the CDC is canceling the PCR tests they've been using and twist it to fit their agenda.

NaturalNews (not my favorite site) wants you to believe OMG they don't trust their tests anymore. Must be worthless. FactCheck.org wants you to believe "Nothing to see here, folks. Move along."

The truth is most likely in the middle there.

Both seem to come out of this though.

I'm more in this camp, myself.

"

The RT-PCR assays could detect the presence of a coronavirus from a swab in real-time, making it a good indicator of the potential for Covid-19 infection. In a sane world that wasn’t driven by a nefarious agenda, positive results on the RT-PCR tests would have been treated as indicators that someone needed to get a real test, like an antigen test, to determine if they were infected. But this isn’t a sane world and the powers-that-be saw an opportunity to bump up numbers to drive panic. They ran with it, and revoking the EUA means they’re done with that particular type of fearmongering. The RT-PCR assays served their purpose.

The other reason for this move is very concerning. This shift and its timing both indicate the powers-that-be are anticipating a need to differentiate between the various coronaviruses. If it really is the need to differentiate Covid-19 and influenza as they’re claiming, then that jibes with the sudden push to maximize or even mandate flu vaccines within months. If that’s the scenario they have planned, expect a sudden surge in flu cases after a year where they “miraculously” disappeared thanks to RT-PCR tests claiming everything was Covid-19.

If it’s not really flu they’re trying to detect, what is it? What do they know? What do they have planned? Is there another novel coronavirus on its way? Are they expecting Covid-19 variants to mutate into variants that will require different treatments, perhaps different “vaccines”?"

https://thelibertydaily.com/cdc-quietly-revokes-rt-pcr-emergency-use-authorization-because-they-counted-covid-19-and-influenza-together/

Here's a money shot clip from the CDC's notice:

So tell me how that's not saying the old tests had problems or just plain couldn't differentiate between Covid and influenza viruses.

Because once you know that you have the right to ask questions about that old test.

Now we know why there was no influenza A or B since covid.

It is entirely sensible that this occurred. The mad rush to respond, react, respond without vetting the information has taken us over the brink. Let this be a warning.

How many bad decisions were made because of mass collection of data that could be erroneous?

Answer: All of them.

Edited by OftenWrong

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

It is entirely sensible that this occurred. The mad rush to respond, react, respond without vetting the information has taken us over the brink. Let this be a warning.

How many bad decisions were made because of mass collection of data that could be erroneous?

Answer: All of them.

It's funny that nobody seems to be dying from any other flu viruses but only just covid deaths these days. Everybody that picks up some other flu bug and dies, well those flu bug deaths appear to have been lumped in with all covid deaths. 

Herd immunity does work but that was a remedy that the powers to be did not want to go with. Drugs like Ivermectin and and Hydroxychloroquine apparently does work to eliminate the covid bug. But stabbing people in the arm with an experimental gene therapy vaccine was the real way and method to go. There was no way that big pharma globalists could make billions of dollars from using those two drugs mentioned above. Those two drugs cost pennies to make. Vaccines cost more to make. it was just all about making money and nothing more. Your health and well being meant nothing to those big pharma globalist scum bags. 

Our dear comrade Canadian leaders and the Canadian media and those so-called health experts lied to us all and they have created and allowed this pandemic to go further than it ever should have gone. Now millions have suffered because of those batards. They must pay for their crimes against Canadians and crimes against humanity. That will be justice seen and done. Just saying. 

22 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

The flu isn't as contagious and it's harder to spread when people are wearing masks, washing their hands or wearing gloves, and not socializing or spending any time in large groups.

The tests are, as they said, highly reliable. Your suggestion they couldn't tell the difference between covid and influenza is insanity. 

Scientists consider polymerase chain reaction, or PCR, tests a highly reliable tool for diagnosing COVID-19. 

Unf*&^ing believable, that the PCR test has been junked. but what I want to talk about is the media collusion in keeping us in a state of Sheopleism. We are being poorly informed to wit:

1. Influenza infections are almost non-existent. Does the media report this? Heck I at first thought it was more conspiracy BS, but a check on Gov't du Canada's website shows this (to my great surprise) to be so.

Weekly Influenza Reports

2. Has any broadcaster mentioned that there is only an incredibly minute chance that COVID could be spread by non-aerosol contact? Does anyone yet realize that using sanitizer is completely unnecessary?

3. Has any MSM broadcaster (I'm looking at you CBC) mentioned that this PCR test is bogus? No.

It's the media collusion that concerns me.

How is it that supposedly separate and diverse media organizations refuse to disseminate information at odds with the COVID narrative? And who crafted the narrative that they all ascribe to? Who is the boss? I think you would have to follow the money, so it's globalists that wrote the story we all dance to.

Did the CBC ever mention Influenza stats? No. Never.

Did the National Post ever mention Influenza stats? No. Never.

Did MSNBC ever mention Influenza stats? No. Never.

Did CNN ever mention Influenza stats? No. Never.

Did the New York Times ever mention Influenza stats? No. Never.

How can this be? 

2 hours ago, Huckleberry Finn said:

How is it that supposedly separate and diverse media organizations refuse to disseminate information at odds with the COVID narrative? And who crafted the narrative that they all ascribe to? Who is the boss? I think you would have to follow the money, so it's globalists that wrote the story we all dance to.

Did the CBC ever mention Influenza stats? No. Never.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/covid-19-general-faq-1.5893936

Did the National Post ever mention Influenza stats? No. Never.

https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pmn/canada-news-pmn/the-flu-season-that-never-was-covid-19-pandemic-keeps-other-viruses-at-bay

Did MSNBC ever mention Influenza stats? No. Never.

https://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/why-the-flu-season-this-winter-was-virtually-nonexistent-102069317658

Did CNN ever mention Influenza stats? No. Never.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/09/health/coronavirus-flu-spread-cdc-wellness/index.html

Did the New York Times ever mention Influenza stats? No. Never.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/04/22/science/flu-season-coronavirus-pandemic.html

How can this be? 

Huckleberry Finn was an illiterate hick kid. What's your excuse?

On 8/2/2021 at 11:24 PM, Huckleberry Finn said:

Unf*&^ing believable, that the PCR test has been junked. but what I want to talk about is the media collusion in keeping us in a state of Sheopleism. We are being poorly informed to wit:

1. Influenza infections are almost non-existent. Does the media report this?

Yes.

2. Has any broadcaster mentioned that there is only an incredibly minute chance that COVID could be spread by non-aerosol contact? Does anyone yet realize that using sanitizer is completely unnecessary?

Yes. 

3. Has any MSM broadcaster (I'm looking at you CBC) mentioned that this PCR test is bogus? No.

No, because it's not. And I posted a cite to that effect up above.

It's the media collusion that concerns me.

Maybe you're poorly informed because you're not paying any attention to the media. 

On 7/26/2021 at 2:03 PM, cougar said:

Wasn't a farce to those who died.

It's not good when anyone dies from anything. Millions of people have died in the past from just the regular flu bugs that came around every year before the covid bug. Why do you think that this covid bug was any worse than the plenty of other flu bugs that have been coming around for centuries and making people seriously ill or die? please explain this to me. Thanks. 

On 8/2/2021 at 10:43 AM, Argus said:

The flu isn't as contagious and it's harder to spread when people are wearing masks, washing their hands or wearing gloves, and not socializing or spending any time in large groups.

The tests are, as they said, highly reliable. Your suggestion they couldn't tell the difference between covid and influenza is insanity. 

Scientists consider polymerase chain reaction, or PCR, tests a highly reliable tool for diagnosing COVID-19. 

Sometimes, people like you give me a headache. People like you will never bother to go check out the other side of the alternative media story and then come on here and try to prove them wrong. You pro PCR people are a dime a dozen as the old saying goes. You have nothing to offer but constant doom and gloom and fear and panic over nothing. ?