Jump to content

Trudeau is going to lose.


PIK

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

would be better if the commies left

less pro-freedom people will only make Canada more communist

if you left, Canada would be far better off than if I left

heck off, Commie

You're always beaking-off about how bad everything is. You're whining about the Cons, Liberals, this or that . . . it never ends with you.  Tiresome and boring. Always a wtf moment with your every malcontent post.

Just what would make you happy?  

If you were to ask me the same question of you:  stfu

Edited by Nefarious Banana
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

You're always beaking-off about how bad everything is. You're whining about the Cons, Liberals, this or that . . . it never ends with you.  Tiresome and boring. Always a wtf moment with your every malcontent post.

Just what would make you happy?  

Canada, Canadians and Canadian politics aren't ever going to make me happy

but I don't look for happiness from these things

if you do, you shouldn't

reality isn't all sunshine and rainbows, if you need it to be in order to be happy, you'll never be happy

Edited by Yzermandius19
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Canada, Canadians and Canadian politics aren't ever going to make me happy

but I don't look for happiness from these things

if you do, you shouldn't

reality isn't all sunshine and rainbows, if you need it to be in order to be happy, you'll never be happy

Well - actually, politics is to  some political "junkies" as sports is to  so many.  That's the bonus!

Edited by betsy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, betsy said:

Well - actually, politics is to  some political "junkies" as sports is to  so many.  That's the bonus!

sports are pissing me off with their woke virtue signalling bullshit too

the politicization of sports is revolting

 

also many of y'all are far too tribal when it comes to political parties and/or leaders

and will vote for a party/leader who is virtually identical to the party/leader you hate

just because they put on the jersey of a team you like

or aren't wearing the jersey of a team you dislike

or the star player of one team simply has a different name than a player you hate

Edited by Yzermandius19
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

sports are pissing me off with their woke virtue signalling bullshit too

the politicization of sports is revolting

 

also many of y'all are far too tribal when it comes to political parties and/or leaders

and will vote for a party/leader who is virtually identical to the party/leader you hate

just because they put on the jersey of a team you like

or aren't wearing the jersey of a team you dislike

or the star player of one team simply has a different name than a player you hate

I'm not into sports.  I'm just saying.  To say that you're angry would seem like an understatement.  Take a deep breath.

Edited by betsy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, betsy said:

I'm not into sports.  I'm just saying.  To say that you're angry would seem like an understatement.  Take a deep breath.

I ain't angry at all

you are projecting how you would feel

if you held my political beliefs

I am fine with it

you are not

Edited by Yzermandius19
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

sports are pissing me off with their woke virtue signalling bullshit too

the politicization of sports is revolting

 

also many of y'all are far too tribal when it comes to political parties and/or leaders

and will vote for a party/leader who is virtually identical to the party/leader you hate

just because they put on the jersey of a team you like

or aren't wearing the jersey of a team you dislike

or the star player of one team simply has a different name than a player you hate

Is there anything you like Anger-boy ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Is there anything you like Anger-boy ?

y'all are the angry ones

I'm used to being surrounded by those who disagree with me on a wide variety of subjects

I don't let that get me down

but y'all are totally triggered by encountering political opinions that differ from your own

 

projection is a helluva drug

y'all are the one's spewing ad hominem attacks

I'm just offering my opinion while critiquing yours, and y'all take it personally

/shrugs

Edited by Yzermandius19
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

y'all are the angry ones

I'm used to being surrounded by those who disagree with me on a wide variety of subjects

I don't let that get me down

but y'all are totally triggered by encountering political opinions that differ from your own

 

projection is a helluva drug

y'all are the one's spewing ad hominem attacks

I'm just offering my opinion while critiquing yours, and y'all take it personally

/shrugs

Trying to sound mellow and 'happy-go-lucky' with the  y'all, helluva, shrugs . . . . nice try. 

Have a great day Anger-boy.

Edited by Nefarious Banana
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Trying to sound mellow and 'happy-go-lucky' with the  y'all, helluva, shrugs . . . . nice try. 

Have a great day Anger-boy.

attacking the person instead of the argument

you're the angry one

I am happy go lucky

 

I don't shoot the messenger

and take them telling me something I don't agree with personally

you love to point fingers but hate to look in the mirror

/shrugs

Edited by Yzermandius19
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

sports are pissing me off with their woke virtue signalling bullshit too

I gotta admit that I find watching hockey games to be a bit of a chore now. I just do it with my son as a family thing.

I grew up as a captive audience, with 3 channels in rural Alberta and no other decent options, but after a half-year lockdown and a full-year lockdown I already found other things to do in winter. Then I started watching with the volume turned off during "the days of wokeness". Now I'm happier if my kid doesn't want to watch. 

I've never watched many Jays games in a season, maybe 5 out of 182, but after the anthem-kneeling I took about a half-season off of that as well.

I used to be a sports fan, now I'm 'meh' about it all.

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just don’t understand why Eskimos is so wrong and Yankees or Canucks is fine.   They’re all just nicknames.  I think the biggest problem with woke culture is this need to find hate or insult everywhere.  It paints people as victims and makes minorities look weak.  I recently chatted with a Six Nations educator who said she’d rather be called Indian than anything else.  We change language — native then aboriginal then Indigenous—as a form of sanitization to make ourselves feel better.  It’s a shell game used to make those who can’t keep up feel ignorant and racist.  Don’t get me wrong, there are good historic reasons why we don’t use the ‘n’ word, but when I see the word chiefs used for a sports team I know it’s because we admire native strength.  It’s actually a sign of honour. Instead we’re constantly triggered by so called insensitive language and cultural appropriation.  It just turns us into jellyfish.

Trudeau is all about this shell game and sounding the wokest.   It’s phoney, tiresome, and adds nothing.

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

they went woke too

Edmonton Elks

so stupid

The Edmonton Eskimos were taking name suggestions from the public.  Contacted their marketing head and suggested that they keep the 'double E' logo . . . just change the name to Edmonton Excrements.  Being a Stampeder fan . . . it was the least I could do.  Got a return e-mail from the marketing head thanking me for the suggestion, and inviting me to an EE game when in town.

Edited by Nefarious Banana
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

The Edmonton Eskimos were taking name suggestions from the public.  Contacted their marketing head and suggested that they keep the 'double E' logo . . . just change the name to Edmonton Excrements.  Being a Stampeder fan . . . it was the least I could do.  Got a return e-mail from the marketing head thanking me for the suggestion, and inviting me to an EE game when in town.

The Edmonton Elk-Crossings is a good one.

In other words snow white uniform,

with shit on it

;)

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Jody Wilson-Raybould story is rearing it's head again. It certainly calls Trudeau's character or lack thereof into question. What's not in question is that during this affair Trudeau violated conflict or interest rules again by his actions against Wilson-Raybould.

‘I did not want her to lie’: Trudeau rejects Wilson-Raybould’s claims about SNC-Lavalin talk - National | Globalnews.ca

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Did anybody in here try the CBC Vote Compass? Not that I totally trust the results given what's been alleged in the past lol. For the record they pegged me in between the PPC and the CPC. How I rated the party leaders from top to bottom: Bernier,Paul,O'Toole, Singh and Trudeau. This is mainly because I believe Bernier and Paul are genuinely sincere in their beliefs while the rest of the pack are more likely to tell only specific things to specific groups of voters. For instance Justin Trudeau would dare not mention abortion or the LGBTQ stuff in a riding with many Muslim Canadians.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, ironstone said:

Did anybody in here try the CBC Vote Compass? 

It's a misconception and confusion in a majoritary, first-by-the post system. If you are not voting for one twin of the duopoly, you're giving your vote to the other.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, myata said:

It's a misconception and confusion in a majoritary, first-by-the post system. If you are not voting for one twin of the duopoly, you're giving your vote to the other.

I often have this discussion with one of my coworkers . He says all politicians and political parties are the same. I believe that while all politicians will screw us over, some will screw us more than others. I vote for for the candidate/party that will not screw over the country as much as the others. Not by any stretch of the imagination is the Conservative Party ideal but I know they are by far the lesser of the two evils as opposed to having(God forbid!) an NDP government.

Pick the best of the worst.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...