because Trudeau Derangement Syndrome

fckn Canadians

go ahead, vote for Erin Trudeau

this is why Canada can't have nice things

too many gutless cowards and sycophantic cronies

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Hey, I didn't even know this below was happening and I'm a local.

Trudeau got chased out of White Rock.

yeah and guess who condemned his own supporters and staff for this?

Erin O'Cuck

it's like now that he's gaining in the polls

he's deliberately trying to sabotage himself

by throwing his own voters under the bus

to try and win over Liberal voters

despicable cuck is despicable

yet people still want to vote for this chooch?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/conservative-candidate-trudeau-rally-1.6156959

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 hour ago, Argus said:

The PPC are estimated to have cost the Tories several seats last election - while gaining none themselves. That could well make the difference this time around.

Yeah, I heard that one. It doesn't hold up as mattering though:

"

In a hypothetical scenario where Bernier did not dramatically split from the Conservatives and instead used the last year inspiring the same group of voters to choose the Tories, the Conservatives would narrow their seat difference with the Liberals to 128-151. In the same PPC-less world, the adjusted NDP seat count would be equal to the two main parties’ margin, 23, while the Bloc Québécois’ 32 seats could position them as an enticing potential partner for the second-place Conservatives.

However, former Conservative strategist and Summa Strategies vice-chair Tim Powers says it’s far from a guarantee the supporters of the People’s Party would vote for the Tories if it wasn’t for the existence of Bernier’s party."

https://ipolitics.ca/2019/10/22/ppc-votes-appear-to-have-cost-the-cpc-some-seats-but-former-tory-strategist-isnt-sure/

Edited by Infidel Dog

4 hours ago, ironstone said:

When Trudeau does release his platform I can guarantee you that it will not contain everything that he plans to do. He will most certainly implement more legislation like C-36 and C-10 that will infringe on Canadian's rights.

That's why he wants a majority. 

8 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

I think a minority government is best especially now during a pandemic. Neither Conservatives nor Liberals should be given a blank cheque by having a majority to do whatever they wish.

But a liberal minority is a de facto majority given the masturbating dipper backing of every liberal knee jerk day dream.

• Like 2

Going back to Maryam Monsef - this so-called, "Minister For Gender Equality!"

You Liberals have been playing women and girls for your politics!

Remember MALALA?

You should!  After all - she's been exploited for a photo op by your PM!

Malala Yousafzai receives honorary Canadian citizenship

The 19-year-old Pakistani woman shot to international fame five years ago after recovering from a gunshot wound to the head. She was wounded by a Taliban gunman who opposed her advocacy of education for girls.

Yousafzai decried the violence, saying: "The man who attacked Parliament Hill called himself a Muslim. 

But he did not share my faith. He did not share the faith of 1.5 billion Muslims living in peace around the world."

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.dw.com/en/malala-yousafzai-receives-honorary-canadian-citizenship/a-38407702[/URL]

But, you do share the same faith with them,  right?   You call them, BROTHERS!

And, Justin Trudeau supports your sentiment!

Edited by betsy
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Erin O'Toole makes Andrew Scheer

look like Barry Goldwater

Scheer was an over the top cuckservative

but O'Toole is still like, hold my beer

As long as our MSM is so far left there's not much the conservatives can do.

If O'Toole said: "I will not recognize more than 22 genders" the hounds at CTV and CBC would compare him to Hitler, and all that we'd see in the news for the next month is glam-shots of Trudeau snot-bubble-crying and giving teddy bears to heroic 6 year olds after their sex-change surgeries. 

The media is the real enemy here, Trudeau is just capitalizing.

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

As long as our MSM is so far left there's not much the conservatives can do.

If O'Toole said: "I will not recognize more than 22 genders" the hounds at CTV and CBC would compare him to Hitler, and all that we'd see in the news for the next month is glam-shots of Trudeau snot-bubble-crying and giving teddy bears to heroic 6 year olds after their sex-change surgeries. 

The media is the real enemy here, Trudeau is just capitalizing.

There are so many people booing Trudeau at his campaign stops it is becoming embarrassing for Trudeau and his liberal-controlled media.  This has to be a bad sign for Trudeau.

14 hours ago, blackbird said:

There are so many people booing Trudeau at his campaign stops it is becoming embarrassing for Trudeau and his liberal-controlled media.  This has to be a bad sign for Trudeau.

Trudeau is pushing back at them yesterday to make himself look "steely" and tough.  That's the advise of former Lib strategist Peter Donolo on Question Period with Evan Solomon yesterday.

What worries me is that this very aggressive protests might backfire with voters.  He'll look like the underdog that's being picked on.   Anything can still happen.

Everything hinges now on the debates to have O'Toole pull away from this tie, and surge ahead.  I think O'Toole is very likely to do it.  He has to be ready and quick on his feet  to anything Trudeau might throw at him - and hopefully, O'Toole will come up with a clever one-liner that will resonate and nail Trudeau throughout the rest of the campaign weeks .

Edited by betsy
  • Thanks 1

Isn't it fun to observe how the Covid-scare pumped out by the Liberal experts" out of all realistic (soon: imaginary?) proportions is hitting them right back in the ... with Jack and Jill's take "too scary to have an election now"? This is like pumping hot water into a blocked drain and it would flush right out of the toilet. Way to go, yes, you can.

For whatever this election is worth, a nice and funny and free entertainment. Can't say much else, in all honesty.

Edited by myata

Covid aside, I found it outrageous that an election was called when B.C. was burning. Absolutely incredible.

The PM should have been coordinating military resources 24/7. This trust fund adolescent punk is worthless - but, this is what central CanaDUH wants and they’ll drop to their knees for him.

Lord knows Sophie won’t.

And on a positive note

Conservatives have pulled into the lead in the polls, i know they mean very little , but it does mean Justin support is leaving in droves which is a good sign, and at this rate the chances for a majority is looking better every day...well better than the original predicted  1 % anyways.. I hope this trend continues... i hope it picks up steam soon...

6 hours ago, betsy said:

Anybody listened to Radio Canada Ici interview candidates?   How was it?

Paul Wells was saying on CPAC that O'Toole didn't do that well.   Apparently, something about climate change.

The attacks on the COC about CC and abortion are going to get relentless

8 hours ago, PIK said:

The attacks on the COC about CC and abortion are going to get relentless

Lol, speaking of Trudeau's GREEN PLAN.   I hope this comes up again!

Remember when Trudeau gave 12 million dollars to Loblaws to buy their fridges?  

It was their GREEN PLAN!  To have Loblaws buy energy-efficient fridges! ?

Environment Minister Catherine McKenna is defending the decision to give up to $12 million in funding to Loblaw so it can install more energy-efficient fridges.

70c8fc80That comes just a year and a half after the company fought against raising the minimum wage, admitted to a 14-year bread price-fixing scheme and ended up in a tax court battle last year that saw it ordered to pay back taxes worth roughly $368 million related to a banking subsidiary in the Caribbean.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://globalnews.ca/news/5145773/catherine-mckenna-loblaw-new-fridges/[/URL]

I mean.....really?   Does Loblaws need help buying fridges?  How many corporations are we gonna subsidize with their fridges? ?

Trudeau doesn't give a detailed plan for his BOLD GREEN PLAN.............we know why!  

Edited by betsy