So What about Vaxcination Passports?

RedDog

6 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

I don’t understand why anyone would be afraid of the jab…. We’ve needed various jabs for a century now and they’ve saved millions of lives.

Maybe afraid is not the issue at all. Afraid is not the right word. Maybe they agree with what you just said, it’s not as simple as that.

13 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

I heard there are many reports of menstrual irregularity. That was unexpected.

Actually it was not unexpected.  But it was covered up before the vaccine was rolled out.  Pfizer's mice trials did not go well and fertility was greatly impacted.  When the Canadian viral immunologist, Dr. Byram Bridle got access to Pfizer's trials, he sounded the warning and was immediately discredited and shut down after being asked to investigate the vaccine trials.

‘Pro-Vaccine’ Doctor Byram Bridle Issues Warning… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

16 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

Was the vaccine the cause of his stroke?  Has that been determined?

It seems logical.  He was a healthy, athletic man who felt forced into getting the shots even though he had already had covid.  And we already know one of the adverse effects of the jabs is myocarditis and heart issues.  I doubt it's a coincidence.

Teenage boys getting the shots are especially at risk of myocarditis.  Many cases of it now.

Edited by Goddess

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

It seems logical.  He was a healthy, athletic man who felt forced into getting the shots even though he had already had covid.  And we already know one of the adverse effects of the jabs is myocarditis and heart issues.  I doubt it's a coincidence.

Teenage boys getting the shots are especially at risk of myocarditis.  Many cases of it now.

It “seems logical”, and you “doubt it’s a coincidence”.

Do you think that’s a good way to come to a medical conclusion?

1 hour ago, TreeBeard said:

It “seems logical”, and you “doubt it’s a coincidence”.

Do you think that’s a good way to come to a medical conclusion?

Are YOU a doctor?  On what do you base your conclusion that it's not because of the vax?

Mine is based on logic and the already known adverse effects of the vax.  When otherwise healthy people are dying with heart attacks and strokes within days of the vax - what would seem logical to you?  What seems logical to me is, at the very least, it needs some investigation.  Are you suggesting such deaths should not be investigated?  Not be reported? Because that is what the majority of vax fanatics are saying.  They do not want to know what the short or long term effects are.  They do not want to hear about the adverse, life-altering effects.  But guess what?  Some of us do.

You are sounding very fanatical with zero reasoning ability or logic when it comes to this particular vax.

Edited by Goddess

Just now, Goddess said:

Are YOU a doctor?  On what do you base your conclusion that it's not because of the vax?

Mine is based on logic and the already known adverse effects of the vax.  When otherwise healthy people are dying with heart attacks and strokes within days of the vax - what would seem logical to you?  What seems logical to me is, at the very least, it needs some investigation.  Are you suggesting such deaths should not be investigated?  Not be reported? Because that is what the majority of vax fanatics are saying.  They do not want to know what the short or long term effects are.  They do not want to hear about the adverse, life-altering effects.  But guess what?  Some of us do.

No, I only play a doctor on the internet! ;)

Where did I say not to investigate?

I was asking about how you came to the conclusion that it was from the vaccine.  If I came out and said “clearly this is not from the vaccine” you might have a point.  I am asking how you came to your conclusions.  

Did doctors conclude that it was from the vaccine?   If not, why would you come to that conclusion based on what you have read on the internet?

1 minute ago, TreeBeard said:

I was asking about how you came to the conclusion that it was from the vaccine.

And I told you why.

Now you tell me why you believe it was not because of the vaccine.  

2 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

why would you come to that conclusion based on what you have read on the internet?

Why would you conclude there are no adverse effects?  Is it because of what you read on the internet?

And yes, based on what I read, myocarditis, heart attacks and strokes are one of the many adverse effects.  So it seems logical to me that the many people who are having that effect immediately after the shots, are having it because of the shots.

What part of this is illogical to you?

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

And I told you why.

Now you tell me why you believe it was not because of the vaccine.  

That’s not what I believe.  

Why would you conclude there are no adverse effects?  Is it because of what you read on the internet?

I don’t conclude that.

And yes, based on what I read, myocarditis, heart attacks and strokes are one of the many adverse effects.  So it seems logical to me that the many people who are having that effect immediately after the shots, are having it because of the shots.

How many have died from getting the vaccine?  Do you think the virus is a bigger health risk, or getting the vaccine is?

What part of this is illogical to you?

The part where you know what the cause of the stroke is.  That part is illogical to me. 

The Charter of Rights and Freedoms gives people the right to "life," which is defined as the "right to be alive."  The Charter of Rights and Freedoms also gives people the right to freely cross provincial and federal borders.  We are in a situation where guaranteeing the Charter rights of individuals to travel deprives individuals all over the country of their Charter right to life.  We are forced to choose, then, from three courses:

1)Temporarily suspend Charter rights to travel until the pandemic is under control,

2)Temporarily suspend Charter rights to life until the pandemic is under control,

3)Avoid facing this dilemna head on, knowing that every moment of prevarication increases the body count, the duration of the pandemic, the loss of social cohesion and the economic devastation wrought by the pandemic.

So far we have chosen option 3.  

Sure, friend.

COVID doesn't have legs.  If its human hosts do not travel, it does not get the chance to infect new humans.  Therefore, temporarily halting the travel of humans will temporarily halt the spread of the virus, as has happened after every lockdown so far.

Kind of discouraging to believe that anyone is unaware of these extremely basic and well-proven facts in September of 2021. 

Begging the question is when a person makes an argument that relies on using its own conclusion as a premise.  I think the fallacy you may be looking for would be false dilemna, which is when someone makes an argument that mistakenly limits the options available.  While we're educating each other, here's one you can consider, if you want to:

Good faith: in human interactions, is a sincere intention to be fair, open, and honest, regardless of the outcome of the interaction.