So What about Vaxcination Passports?

RedDog

Canada lags behind other nations in providing a vaccine injury fund. It is the only G7 nation without one. And you are told you MUST get the vaccine, or you will be subject to punitive measures. Hello folks, are you people paying attention yet?

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/details-sparse-on-vaccine-injury-compensation-fund-amid-calls-for-speedier-rollout-1.5351316

• 1 month later...
On 8/13/2021 at 9:10 PM, OftenWrong said:

Canada lags behind other nations in providing a vaccine injury fund. It is the only G7 nation without one. And you are told you MUST get the vaccine, or you will be subject to punitive measures. Hello folks, are you people paying attention yet?

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/details-sparse-on-vaccine-injury-compensation-fund-amid-calls-for-speedier-rollout-1.5351316

Do you think getting the vaccine caries more health risks than getting the virus?

3 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

I know that for some people the vaccine is of little to no benefit. Hope that clarifies matters.

I was just reading about a man in his mid-30's who had covid early on, before the shots.  He said he felt "bullied" into getting the vax anyways and 2 weeks after his last jab, he had a stroke.  He was a marathon runner previously, but won't be able to now.

No one wants to hear about those cases, though.

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

I was just reading about a man in his mid-30's who had covid early on, before the shots.  He said he felt "bullied" into getting the vax anyways and 2 weeks after his last jab, he had a stroke.  He was a marathon runner previously, but won't be able to now.

No one wants to hear about those cases, though.

Was the vaccine the cause of his stroke?  Has that been determined?

2 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

No, not at all.

For the vast majority of the population, what do you think…?  Vaccine is riskier for your health than getting COVID?  

Not sure. The short term looks ok, some bad reactions but then who really knows how many there truly are.

I heard there are many reports of menstrual irregularity. That was unexpected. Not good. Especially for male Liberals... ;) 

Question is what is the long term impact, and what are the effects on the next generation.

In reality, the threat posed by society for not taking the vaccine is riskier for your well being, than the risk of dying from covid.

That is true for about 99% of people, I’ll wager.

Those who would survive covid. The naturally immune majority.

Just now, TreeBeard said:

“Many reports”.  That sounds anecdotal.

How many people are in hospital with vaccine reactions vs COVID?

One can and should do their own researches. The google argument “-<expression>” is a useful tool. For example, typing in a search query then add “-covid” returns the knowledge from the before time. Before totalitarianism pervaded every thought and word.

Just now, OftenWrong said:

One can and should do their own researches. The google argument “-<expression>” is a useful tool. For example, typing in a search query then add “-covid” returns the knowledge from the before time. Before totalitarianism pervaded every thought and word.

Right…. The research says vaccines are safe.  Unless you have some other experts that I don’t know about?  Where do you get your expert information about COVID vaccines?

1 minute ago, TreeBeard said:

Nope.  Any numbers at all would do….

Like said, go do your own researches. Far be it from me to do so for others. Take your time and read carefully.

For example, can google

https://www.google.com/search?q=vaccine+affects+menstrual+cycle

Fill yer boots, fella.   ;)

4 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Like said, go do your own researches. Far be it from me to do so for others. Take your time and read carefully.

For example, can google

https://www.google.com/search?q=vaccine+affects+menstrual+cycle

Fill yer boots, fella.   ;)

I thought you’d provide some hospital numbers for side effects….  Guess not. 

3 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

I thought you’d provide some hospital numbers for side effects….  Guess not. 

I told you not to worry about it. If you die from the vaccine the government now has your back. Your funeral will be paid for. And government paid funerals are of impeccable quality.

2 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

You’re more worried about the vaccine side effects than the virus?

Like said, Im worried about the social consequences of not taking the vaccine, more than risk of dying from the spooky old virus. 

Other than that am not worried about many things. 

How about you? You worried, bro?

On 7/19/2021 at 6:06 AM, Boges said:

I think in Florida a Cruiseship company is challenging the Governor for banning them from ensuring all staff and guest are vaccinated.

I hope they have enough money to settle all the legal cases coming from unvaccinated guests claiming discrimination.

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

Yeah, that’s what I thought...

Sorry…. I didn’t realize you expected an immediate response.  

I am worried about the virus.  Zero fears about the vaccine.  And I don’t understand why anyone would be afraid of the jab…. We’ve needed various jabs for a century now and they’ve saved millions of lives.

8 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

You think it’s a sure fire winning discrimination case?   Why?

Because the Governor of Florida is probably better versed in the legalities of what his powers are and for this reason has rejected vaccination mandates.   It seems logical.

Edited by cougar