Debunking Critical Race Theory: CRT is Hateful Garbage

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

Squeeky wheels get the grease. But it’s not even the statues that matter. Its about the idea, we are not divided by this.

Are we not divided ?  It feels like we're divided to me.

Squeaky wheels been runnin' the show forever now.  I feel like people don't like it when they aren't the ones squeaking.  

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

Are we not divided ?  It feels like we're divided to me.

Squeaky wheels been runnin' the show forever now.  I feel like people don't like it when they aren't the ones squeaking.  

Mine are not squeaking but corroded. Pure steel. Will fail eventually

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Ok... no squeaking means you stopped complaining too.  Have you ?

If only.

Absolutely. I know its my lot in life to support helpless clods who might otherwise wither and die, or fret themselves because I am able to “bear” it. As in, bearings. I gots me some big bearings.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Communism destroys the culture of the folk, replacing it with an unnatural construct that can only be sustained by enforcement.  Criminality is rampant in communism because its the only way to get things done effectively, further exposing how dysfunctional a system it is.

that's Canada for you

On 7/18/2021 at 6:42 AM, Michael Hardner said:

How does this mean "white skin is bad" ?  You are inferring things... I found the actual presentation and it states explicitly:

"Construct a positive sense of racial identity through dialogue, books, videos, toys, tv shows etc. about the child's race"
"Focus on children’s confusion about their own skin colour without silencing or shame"

There is a lot of mythology about this stuff, but to my mind it's about facilitating social cohesion.  There is an American outrage-entertainment machine that is raising alarms about this for their own reasons.  If they don't have clear, factually supported, and specific concerns to be addressed then we should discount them at least.

Well, if you think that teaching kids that being white means that they have unearned privilege does not infer anything negative then I would suggest you are not interested in a meaningful and reasonable dialogue. Good luck to you.

18 minutes ago, OntarioRacism2021 said:

Well, if you think that teaching kids that being white means that they have unearned privilege does not infer anything negative then I would suggest you are not interested in a meaningful and reasonable dialogue. Good luck to you.

You are making up s***, and I am quoting from the curriculum directly.

• 2 months later...

POTawa says about 3% of Canadians are black. I highly doubt that but even if true, why are they in about 60% of current television commercials? Another drastically over represented lie and indoctrination are the sheer volume of mixed race couples/families in advertising. Racism runs rampant in CanaDUH and not a peep is heard from the sheep.

Sometimes I'm surprised the white antifa progressives haven't all killed themselves by now.

16 minutes ago, RedDog said:

why are they in about 60% of current television commercials?  

If you were indeed in advertising, you should know that commercials are not bound by government regulation on racial representation.  So advertisers are free to put 100% white, 100% black - whatever they like.

A normal conservative would be happy with such freedom.  I'm not sure what you are.

3 hours ago, RedDog said:

POTawa says about 3% of Canadians are black. I highly doubt that but even if true, why are they in about 60% of current television commercials? Another drastically over represented lie and indoctrination are the sheer volume of mixed race couples/families in advertising. Racism runs rampant in CanaDUH and not a peep is heard from the sheep.

Sometimes I'm surprised the white antifa progressives haven't all killed themselves by now.

Are you even sure they are Canadians and not americans?  

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

If you were indeed in advertising, you should know that commercials are not bound by government regulation on racial representation.  So advertisers are free to put 100% white, 100% black - whatever they like.

A normal conservative would be happy with such freedom.  I'm not sure what you are.

Hang on there, Mike. Are you saying if you notice advertising is getting anti-white in the way more and more commercials seem to be telling you the only white people left, are jerks, jokes or under control of a woman - usually a minority one, you can't be a free market conservative?

Rethink that.

I'll help. We're allowed to notice stuff. We're allowed to disapprove. We're even allowed not to buy the product or products. Why would you think free thinking or supporting a free market economy would disallow that?

• 2 weeks later...

I asked my once American wife about racism in America.  She said there is lots of racism and then cited me the times African Americans were prejudiced against HER for dating a black man.  So racism is NOT exclusive or unique to so called white people.  Hell, it was other black tribes that took rival blacks to the European slave traders.  Racism is a stupid evil and would love to have a world where race is really irrelevant.  

On 10/3/2021 at 7:08 AM, Michael Hardner said:

Yeah I can't get too worked up about that.  Whatever.  I'm more sad the world is run by advertisers.  With that said shouldn't conservatives be free to put up signs on the sides of busses, or should that be up to the bus company.  What am I asking is should a bus company be free to censor conservative foundations and promote only liberal ones?

13 minutes ago, Faramir said:

Yeah I can't get too worked up about that.  Whatever.  I'm more sad the world is run by advertisers.  With that said shouldn't conservatives be free to put up signs on the sides of busses, or should that be up to the bus company.  What am I asking is should a bus company be free to censor conservative foundations and promote only liberal ones?

Well there are such advertisements today, and there are rules around it.  Since bus ads are run by provincial and municipal transportation agencies they tend to have fair rules.

• 1 month later...