Joe Biden & Covid- the Perfect Election Fraud Duo

11 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

There you go lying and trying to change the subject  Are you seriously trying to pretend that you and Trump aren’t claiming the 2020 election was stolen and that Trump was the real winner?  Because that would be a pretty hilarious lie  

This is clear evidence that Trump blatantly lied to his sheep, he said the audit results that were just released stated that he won in Arizona when in fact the results said the exact opposite. That’s a blatant lie don’t change the subject 

I'm not 'changing the subject', I'm just saying that you don't have a subject to speak about to begin with. 

I've always said that there's a massive issue with no-ID voting, illegals voting, and mass mail-in ballots, and that elections just aren't legitimate when those things play a massive role in elections.

When was the last time you mailed someone a big chunk of cash? 

50 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I'm not 'changing the subject', I'm just saying that you don't have a subject to speak about to begin with. 

I've always said that there's a massive issue with no-ID voting, illegals voting, and mass mail-in ballots, and that elections just aren't legitimate when those things play a massive role in elections.

When was the last time you mailed someone a big chunk of cash? 

Yes you’re changing the subject.  Just answer the following questions 

Trumps 2020 election claim is a lie.  Do you agree or not agree?

Trump just lies to his followers when he said the Arizona audit found that he won Arizona. Do you agree or not agree?

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

Yes you’re changing the subject.  Just answer the following questions 

Read the title of the thread ffs Beave.

It's about covid creating the perfect screen to allow a massive amount of mail-in ballots (which are known to be voter-fraud friendly), and how Covid made it seem ok for Biden to not hold rallies, or to only have 100 or less attendees.

The only reason people have to believe that Biden had a chance were the polling numbers, which are known to be fake, and the massive number of ballots that were mailed in for Biden. 

In a normal election year it would be a massive tell if Trump was holding 3 rallies a day with 20,000+ people at each one, and Biden was holding 1 rally a week with 45 people at it.

In a normal election year you'd need to have 160M people show up at the polls, and show ID, to cast 160M votes, but in 2020 millions of votes just poured out of trucks and they didn't even have to have signatures that matched any records on file anywhere. 

When you say that "the election was legitimate, based on the number of ballots that came out of trucks", I don't hear reasonability there. They can count those votes 'til the cows come home and it doesn't have anything to do with whether or not there was fraud. We could just as easily say that Margaret Trudeau is a highly sought-after public speaker because the We scammers used to pay her $30K a pop. 

Trumps 2020 election claim is a lie.  Do you agree or not agree?

It most likely is not, but it will certainly remain forever unproven, because it has to. Any other result will do far more to undermine election confidence than just letting the fraud stand.

Also, the FBI, CIA and the Dems got the result that they fought for. Who's going to "get to the bottom of the issue"? The Boy Scouts?

Trump just lies to his followers when he said the Arizona audit found that he won Arizona. Do you agree or not agree?

Of course not. He didn't lie. He said that they won the forensic audit, which would indicate that they found what they were looking for.

What did the audit find Beave? The audit found that there were tens of thousands of votes which are probably illegitimate. Did you not read Infidel's posts? 

FYI, the whole issue of the 2020 election is about how many fraudulent ballots were cast & counted, not the sum of all the legitimate and illegitimate ballots

Suppose you had voted for Biden from Ontario.  It would have been illegal but apparently it would have been easy enough to do if you really wanted to do it.

Would that mean there was 1 more vote for Biden? I say no. You say yes, because you're saying it doesn't matter whether the vote is legal. It only matters if it can be counted.

Now I'm not saying you're a liar for thinking that but the idea is pretty dense on a fundamental level.

Here's the essence of Trump's point from Trump.

He's right. If the enough votes are illegal to change the result of the election, he won. You and yours are wrong.

Edited by Infidel Dog

17 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

The only reason people have to believe that Biden had a chance were the polling numbers, which are known to be fake, and the massive number of ballots that were mailed in for Biden. 

LMAO WHATT?? Have you been asleep for the past 6 years?  At least half of America has hated Trump since day 1 and that’s never changed 

In a normal election year it would be a massive tell if Trump was holding 3 rallies a day with 20,000+ people at each one, and Biden was holding 1 rally a week with 45 people at it.

Rallies are not “tells” of anything especially during a contagious disease  pandemic where all public health advice around the world strongly discourages public gatherings. Trumps superspreader rallies are just one example of how he irresponsibly mismanaged the pandemic and got people sick and killed to serve his own ego. 

In a normal election year you'd need to have 160M people show up at the polls, and show ID, to cast 160M votes, but in 2020 millions of votes just poured out of trucks and they didn't even have to have signatures that matched any records on file anywhere. 

False. Many/most jurisdictions never had photo ID requirements. People who don’t drive or travel intentionally usually don’t have photo ID

Its also a lie that they didn’t have to match signatures and your suggestions that they just “poured out of trucks” as if there weren’t strict controls and chain of custody procedures in place.

Again it’s hilarious how you fire offso many hard-to-believe grandiose accusations the likes of which the world has never seen with little to no evidence…..but then when it comes to accusations of perfectly plausible garden variety corruption that happens in the world all the time, if it’s levelled against a Republican your demand for satisfying evidence is impossibly high so that it could never be met. 

It most likely is not, but it will certainly remain forever unproven, because it has to. Any other result will do far more to undermine election confidence than just letting the fraud stand.

It is definitely a lie and if someone wants to believe the Dems pulled off the greatest crime in modern history involving hundreds of thousands of conspirators but left zero evidence then go ahead but it just proves they’re  a crackpot and a cult follower. Why not believe in leprechauns or lizard people why they’re  at it?

The undermining election confidence is exactly what Trump and his brainwashed followers are doing when they continue to promote these ridiculous lies. 

Of course not. He didn't lie. He said that they won the forensic audit, which would indicate that they found what they were looking for.

What did the audit find Beave? The audit found that there were tens of thousands of votes which are probably illegitimate. Did you not read Infidel's posts? 

FYI, the whole issue of the 2020 election is about how many fraudulent ballots were cast & counted, not the sum of all the legitimate and illegitimate ballots

That’s a blatant lie and they didn’t find any “tens of millions thousands” of fraudulent or “probably fraudulent” ballots.  Fiddle doesn’t even provide a link to back up his claim.

Given that the audit was a Republican hack job to begin with, the GOP MO is “when lacking evidence, sew doubt”

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

LMAO WHATT?? Have you been asleep for the past 6 years?  At least half of America has hated Trump since day 1 and that’s never changed 

If they disliked him enough to want to vote for Dolt 'un Joe Biden that's still unknown, aside from polling and mail-ins. Almost no Americans showed up to all of his rallies, combined. 

Rallies are not “tells” of anything especially during a contagious disease  pandemic where all public health advice around the world strongly discourages public gatherings. Trumps superspreader rallies are just one example of how he irresponsibly mismanaged the pandemic and got people sick and killed to serve his own ego. 

Of course they are, to some extent.

And all leftists need to stfu about 'superspreader events' lol. Leftists: "Riots and looting don't spread covid but walking in the park does!"

False. Many/most jurisdictions never had photo ID requirements. People who don’t drive or travel intentionally usually don’t have photo ID

99% of the developed world requires ID at polling stations, including the vast majority of the US. 

Its also a lie that they didn’t have to match signatures and your suggestions that

There are at least 20 states that don't require signature matching. 

they just “poured out of trucks” as if there weren’t strict controls and chain of custody procedures in place.

There were millions of unsolicited ballots sent out. Who knows where they all went, or who was there to sign them?

When mail-in ballots come back through the post office, how hard is it to tell which box was checked?

How hard is it to steam envelopes open and change the contents?

Don't forget that the Dems are the biggest liars and cheats in the history of democracy. If there's a lane to cheat, for sure they're going to try. 

Again it’s hilarious how you fire offso many hard-to-believe grandiose accusations the likes of which the world has never seen with little to no evidence…..but then when it comes to accusations of perfectly plausible garden variety corruption that happens in the world all the time, if it’s levelled against a Republican your demand for satisfying evidence is impossibly high so that it could never be met. 

It's hilarious what you think constitutes evidence. And by 'hilarious' I meant 'stupid'. 

Eg, Farrakhan was well-known mega-bigot for 20 years before Obama got chummy with him for a photo. Therefor, Obama definitely knew he was posing with a bigot.

Trump said that he banned Epstein from Mar-A-Lago decades ago, and the two articles that you pulled up about Trump and Epstein were from 2000 and 2002. Epstein wasn't widely-known to be a pedophile until much more recently than that. We don't even know if Epstein was a pedo back then. Despite your snotty accusations and your non-evidence, you have nothing, yet you still want to say "CASE CLOSED!".

Sorry, but that's not an example of me setting too high a bar for what's considered 'evidence', it's just an example of you being stupid, or lying. 

It is definitely a lie and if someone wants to believe the Dems pulled off the greatest crime in modern history involving hundreds of thousands of conspirators but left zero evidence then go ahead but it just proves they’re  a crackpot and a cult follower. Why not believe in leprechauns or lizard people why they’re  at it?

That's just you lying again.

Biden didn't need an extra million votes in 50 states, and everyone knows that aside from you.

Biden needed one extra truckload of votes in a few key states, and everyone also knows that aside from you.

It doesn't take hundreds of thousands of conspirators to drive one truck in each of 5 key states. Especially when they have a few days to get the votes in after the election. 

The undermining election confidence is exactly what Trump and his brainwashed followers are doing when they continue to promote these ridiculous lies. 

You're talking about brainwashed and yet you're still spinning Russian collusion like it was a real thing. Get help.

That’s a blatant lie and they didn’t find any “tens of millions thousands” of fraudulent or “probably fraudulent” ballots.  Fiddle doesn’t even provide a link to back up his claim.

Speak English dude. WTF does “tens of millions thousands” mean? 

The correct quote would be "tens of thousands", so stop lying, and there actually is a link there but you have to be smart enough to click it yourself. 

That's only one lie per sentence, but keep your chin up. You'll learn to lie like a proper Demmie one day. 

Given that the audit was a Republican hack job to begin with, the GOP MO is “when lacking evidence, sew doubt”

If it was actually a hack job you'd be promoting it as truth.

Edited by WestCanMan

Want to see the best example of media shamelessly lying in your face since 'mostly peaceful protests?'

I'd like to show it to you but it's on video and apparently I'm not allowed to take advantage of the board function that displays video outside of clubs or profile posts so I'll give you the link to where you can go see it.

Trust me it's worth it.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1444457523902390273

Edited by Infidel Dog

On 10/4/2021 at 12:06 AM, Infidel Dog said:

Want to see the best example of media shamelessly lying in your face since 'mostly peaceful protests?'

I'd like to show it to you but it's on video and apparently I'm not allowed to take advantage of the board function that displays video outside of clubs or profile posts so I'll give you the link to where you can go see it.

Trust me it's worth it.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1444457523902390273

I can't get it to load, what is it?