Canadians searching for children. Why bother? More pain for the native community when the shame of Christianity and whites remains unchanged?

Canadians searching for children. Why bother? More pain for the native community when the shame of Christianity and whites remains unchanged?

I understand that plans are to seek more bodies to add to Christian atrocities over the years, thanks to the latest ongoing news blip.

All while Christians continue to profit from having forcefully converted our native hosts.

Their Christian churches continue to push their counter to our political views on equality of women and gays.

Have not the religions and governments inflicted enough pain on our natives, that now we will find and display many other bodies, that we will just add to the tally to be ignored.

All while what we should be doing is outlawing those old fascist religions.

Better to improve the water conditions for the many reserves with polluted water than to dig more pain for them, while white colonialist ideas and ideals in how natives are respected stay in the doldrums of actual changes and actions.

I wonder if natives will be included in the digging, or if the whites will take all the jobs of this misguided creation of pain for natives, to appease white consciousness.

I am white and refuse to participate.

Regards

DL

14 hours ago, French Patriot said:

I understand that plans are to seek more bodies to add to Christian atrocities over the years, thanks to the latest ongoing news blip.

All while Christians continue to profit from having forcefully converted our native hosts.

Their Christian churches continue to push their counter to our political views on equality of women and gays.

Have not the religions and governments inflicted enough pain on our natives, that now we will find and display many other bodies, that we will just add to the tally to be ignored.

All while what we should be doing is outlawing those old fascist religions.

Better to improve the water conditions for the many reserves with polluted water than to dig more pain for them, while white colonialist ideas and ideals in how natives are respected stay in the doldrums of actual changes and actions.

I wonder if natives will be included in the digging, or if the whites will take all the jobs of this misguided creation of pain for natives, to appease white consciousness.

I am white and refuse to participate.

Regards

DL

if mistreatment of natives by some white people means all white people are collectively guilty, then why do you get a pass?

if you get a pass, then why do many who believe in these "fascist" religions, not get the same pass?

why should your beliefs not be banned, but those of the religious should be and who appointed you the thought police?

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

if mistreatment of natives by some white people means all white people are collectively guilty, then why do you get a pass?

I do not give myself or my ancestors a pass. Nor do I give the current white racists a pass.

if you get a pass, then why do many who believe in these "fascist" religions, not get the same pass?

Which I do not get, and I do not give a pass to a fascist religion like Christianity.

I would like to see all the reserves ban the religion that was forced on them and that has created so much harm for them.

Christians should have condemned their genocidal, homophobic and misogynous prick of a god a long time ago.

If natives do not, they are not too moral or bright.

That is what white education does to intelligent people. It dumbs them down.

Regards

DL 

1 minute ago, French Patriot said:

I do not give myself or my ancestors a pass. Nor do I give the current white racists a pass.

Which I do not get, and I do not give a pass to a fascist religion like Christianity.

I would like to see all the reserves ban the religion that was forced on them and that has created so much harm for them.

Christians should have condemned their genocidal, homophobic and misogynous prick of a god a long time ago.

If natives do not, they are not too moral or bright.

That is what white education does to intelligent people. It dumbs them down.

Regards

DL 

why do you deserve blame for something you didn't do?

that makes no sense, and neither does blaming others for things they didn't do

collective guilt is stupid, the people who did the bad shit deserve the blame, not others

• Like 1

why should your beliefs not be banned, but those of the religious should be and who appointed you the thought police?

Mine do not discriminate against better than half the worlds population, gays and women, without a just cause.

Christianity does.

Do yours, and if not, why are you on their side and not mine?

Regards

DL

2 minutes ago, French Patriot said:

Mine do not discriminate against better than half the worlds population, gays and women, without a just cause.

Christianity does.

Do yours, and if not, why are you on their side and not mine?

Regards

DL

I am on their side

because they don't want to ban your beliefs

they believe in freedom of religion

but you want to ban theirs

and you don't believe in freedom of religion

that makes you the enemy

Edited by Yzermandius19

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

why do you deserve blame for something you didn't do?

I hold no direct blame, but deserve a lot if I sit on my hands and do nothing now to redress the past with a better future present action.

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

collective guilt is stupid, the people who did the bad shit deserve the blame, not others

I disagree, and so do all who are presently talking of reparation for their native or abused populations, I E. non-whites, that were and are abused.

I can understand you not feeling guilt for what your ancestors did, neither do I directly, but if you now sit and do nothing, you contribute to the abuse.

Regards

DL

6 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

I am on their side

because they don't want to ban your beliefs

they believe in freedom of religion

but you want to ban theirs

and you don't believe in freedom of religion

that makes you the enemy

Did Christianity not ban the native gods?

So you think that those who used inquisitions and jihads did not want to ban and eliminate the beliefs of others.

Go away if you are that stupid.

Regards

DL

30 minutes ago, French Patriot said:

Did Christianity not ban the native gods?

So you think that those who used inquisitions and jihads did not want to ban and eliminate the beliefs of others.

Go away if you are that stupid.

Regards

DL

Christian nations are most pro-freedom of speech and pro-freedom of religion 

of any nations on the planet

Edited by Yzermandius19

30 minutes ago, French Patriot said:

I proudly accept this label.

Why are you the friend of a genocidal god and homophobes and the misogynous?

Regards

DL

that is easy

Christian nations are least homophobic and misogynous nations on the planet

when it comes to genocide, the godless atheists blow the Christians out of the water

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Christian nations are most pre-speech freedom of speech and pro-freedom of religion nations on the planet

Not likely, but if so, they make negate it by unlawfulness and war. Check the stats and see how much harm religions bring to nations.

'Atheist' Nations Are More Peaceful - YouTube

Only idiots will think that a religion like Christianity, built on Inquisitions against freedom of thought, will embrace freedom of thought.

You are talking without thinking.

Do I need to use the stupid word again?

Regards

DL

2 minutes ago, French Patriot said:

Not likely, but if so, they make negate it by unlawfulness and war. Check the stats and see how much harm religions bring to nations.

'Atheist' Nations Are More Peaceful - YouTube

Only idiots will think that a religion like Christianity, built on Inquisitions against freedom of thought, will embrace freedom of thought.

You are talking without thinking.

Do I need to use the stupid word again?

Regards

DL

Atheist nations are not more peaceful

they genocide their own populations

and they are very anti-freedom of speech and thought

Christian nations are less unlawful than atheist nations too

Edited by Yzermandius19

3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

that is easy

Christian nations are least homophobic and misogynous nations on the planet

when it comes to genocide, the godless atheists blow the Christians out of the water

The stats I gave disagree. Do you have anything factual?

So you base your beliefs on lies. Ok.

I am here for you should you choose to be honest.

Regards

DL

Just now, French Patriot said:

The stats I gave disagree. Do you have anything factual?

So you base your beliefs on lies. Ok.

I am here for you should you choose to be honest.

Regards

DL

The Soviet Union and People's Republic of China genocided millions

China killed over 40 million in a 4 year span during the great leap forward

Christians have never been that genocidal

your stats suck, your knowledge of history is trash

your godless heathen nations

who try to stamp out religion like you support

are the most genocidal nations in the history of the world

by several orders of magnitude

you pretending Christian's are somehow worse is asinine

if you really believe in collective guilt