Why Deserters Should Not Run The Military

militarybush.jpg

The Bush administration is imprisoning terror suspects in more than 12 “military” centers located in various places in the world. Approximately half of these operate in total secrecy.

The Bush administration is holding prisoners in a secret network of off-shore detention centers that include 17 incarceration centers that the Bush administration has disclosed. They named two in Afghanistan, 13 in Iraq, one at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, and one in Charleston, South Carolina.

There are another thirteen "suspected" detention centers around the world that are not acknowledged officially but whose existence it said had been reported by multiple sources. Of these 7 of the suspected imprisonment centers are in Afghanistan, two in Pakistan, one in the Indian Ocean island of Diego Garcia, one in Jordan, and two aboard US amphibious assault ships.

The same secrecy that created the lies for the invasion of Iraq now create disinformation designed by the Bush administration to continue to mislead the American people.

militarybush.jpg

The Bush administration is imprisoning terror suspects in more than 12 “military” centers located in various places in the world. Approximately half of these operate in total secrecy.

The Bush administration is holding prisoners in a secret network of off-shore detention centers that include 17 incarceration centers that the Bush administration has disclosed. They named two in Afghanistan, 13 in Iraq, one at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, and one in Charleston, South Carolina.

There are another thirteen "suspected" detention centers around the world that are not acknowledged officially but whose existence it said had been reported by multiple sources. Of these 7 of the suspected imprisonment centers are in Afghanistan, two in Pakistan, one in the Indian Ocean island of Diego Garcia, one in Jordan, and two aboard US amphibious assault ships.

The same secrecy that created the lies for the invasion of Iraq now create disinformation designed by the Bush administration to continue to mislead the American people.

I cannot believe people are surprised by this.

There is a lot we are not told about by our government. There is a lot of stuff that goes on that they would rather we didn't know about.

Remember, in this age of technology there are a lot more ways for governments to moniter us, etc. How do people get our personal information? I have been the victim of identity theft. How? No one knew my PIN/Card number, etc. I do not think we are far away from our own Patriot Act in this country, if we don't have one already.

militarybush.jpg

There is a lot we are not told about by our government. There is a lot of stuff that goes on that they would rather we didn't know about.

Remember, in this age of technology there are a lot more ways for governments to moniter us, etc. How do people get our personal information? I have been the victim of identity theft. How? No one knew my PIN/Card number, etc. I do not think we are far away from our own Patriot Act in this country, if we don't have one already.

source please.

There is a lot we are not told about by our government.  There is a lot of stuff that goes on that they would rather we didn't know about.

Remember, in this age of technology there are a lot more ways for governments to moniter us, etc.  How do people get our personal information?  I have been the victim of identity theft.  How?  No one knew my PIN/Card number, etc.  I do not think we are far away from our own Patriot Act in this country, if we don't have one already.

As long as I am living in this country, no such act will ever be passed. The patriot act is not to protect citizens from identity theft or to allow the military to more efficiently protect you. It is a monumental step in taking out civil liberties. Do you ever wonder why Bush talks in 4 word sentences? Or why the White House representative can't answer simple questions? Or why Donald Rumsfeld manages to go hours with the media without ever really revealing any information? It is because of the patriot act. By allowing the Government to withold information from the general public, we are allowing for lowered accountability, which leads to corruption.

Dick Cheney's second hand man involved in CIA leaks? What does Bush have to say about it? A 30 second tib bit of nonsense on how Scooter Libby is a patriot.

Bush tells the country they will be shifting the majority of the American spending budget towards the halting of weapons of mass destruction. Then we find out the motive was false. Who's held accountable? Obviously not Bush. Why? Because the patriot act allows him to sway away from the details.

There is a lot we are not told about by our government.  There is a lot of stuff that goes on that they would rather we didn't know about.

Remember, in this age of technology there are a lot more ways for governments to moniter us, etc.  How do people get our personal information?  I have been the victim of identity theft.  How?  No one knew my PIN/Card number, etc.  I do not think we are far away from our own Patriot Act in this country, if we don't have one already.

As long as I am living in this country, no such act will ever be passed. The patriot act is not to protect citizens from identity theft or to allow the military to more efficiently protect you. It is a monumental step in taking out civil liberties. Do you ever wonder why Bush talks in 4 word sentences? Or why the White House representative can't answer simple questions? Or why Donald Rumsfeld manages to go hours with the media without ever really revealing any information? It is because of the patriot act. By allowing the Government to withold information from the general public, we are allowing for lowered accountability, which leads to corruption.

Dick Cheney's second hand man involved in CIA leaks? What does Bush have to say about it? A 30 second tib bit of nonsense on how Scooter Libby is a patriot.

Bush tells the country they will be shifting the majority of the American spending budget towards the halting of weapons of mass destruction. Then we find out the motive was false. Who's held accountable? Obviously not Bush. Why? Because the patriot act allows him to sway away from the details.

What will you do if a similar is passed here?

As long as I am living in this country, no such act will ever be passed.

I don't follow. Are you saying that you have the power to dictate what our government does and doesn't pass into law as long as you are alive? Because you don't.

Do you ever wonder why Bush talks in 4 word sentences? Or why the White House representative can't answer simple questions? Or why Donald Rumsfeld manages to go hours with the media without ever really revealing any information? It is because of the patriot act. By allowing the Government to withold information from the general public, we are allowing for lowered accountability, which leads to corruption.

So, the patriot act dictates that Bush talk in 4 word sentences? The reason Rumsfeld can talk at length and only reveal what he wants is because he's a sharp guy. Most of the press that cover him are inferior to him intellectually, say what you want about his politics. They are always trying to get him to slip up, but they rarely do. And ALL governments without info from the public! Sheesh, our government did it for years. Ever hear of the Gomery Inquiry? The billion that Jane Stewart lost track of as a liberal HR minister? The finances of the Gun Registry, which were kept from the public for years? :blink:

Nothing wrong with the Bush administration holding terrorists. These terrorists are not covered by the Geneva convention.

The Patriot Act is good as it has helped break down the "wall" between different law enforcement and intelligence agencies that was put in place by Jaime Gorelick and the Democrats. This has allowed them to share information to keep the American public safe - despite the Democrats doing everything in their power to prevent this and "protect the rights" of the head-sawing Jihadists.

Now if only the perjuring Clinton had not lied about bringing the soldiers home from Bosnia "next year" in his illegal, immoral, and unsanctioned-by-France, invasion and occupation.

Nothing wrong with the Bush administration holding terrorists.  These terrorists are not covered by the Geneva convention.

No one knows if these people are terrorists, soldiers, or completely uninvolved in the whole affair. They are accused of being terrorists, but there is no evidence offered and no charges filed against them.

Nothing wrong with the Bush administration holding terrorists.  These terrorists are not covered by the Geneva convention.

No one knows if these people are terrorists, soldiers, or completely uninvolved in the whole affair. They are accused of being terrorists, but there is no evidence offered and no charges filed against them.

I can't find anything about this on the internet. All I can find is complaints about Gitmo.