9 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

so?

even if they corroborate the story

there is no crime

going to the capitol is not a crime

trying to go to the capitol is not a crime

wanting to go the capitol is not a crime

whoop dee doo

You aren’t a lawyer and neither am I. We also aren’t privy to what evidence they have gathered or who has said what to the DoJ. 

If charges are ever laid, the court will decide what is a crime and what isn’t.

Edited by Aristides
  • Thanks 1

On 7/22/2022 at 4:25 PM, jbander1A said:

Your Trump  in the limousine story is so much bullshit, you clowns can't make a case without this stupidity and ugly lies. Lying is a tool to you hate party members, Prime example being your bullshit story above. You are a liar.

The lying bitch did say such a thing happened when she testified under oath that Trump tried to grab a hold of the steering wheel from his back seat. I have no reason to believe that FOX NEWS was telling a lie. As far as I am concerned, you are the liar here and probably you may have some connection to the donkey democratic party. Lefty loser. 

You appear to be the hater here. i am pretty sure that you are here to try and spread misinformation and bullshit that Trump was responsible for the Jan.6th event. Only problem for you is that you are not all that bright enough to see the lies and bullshit going on with this gong show donkey hearing. You have to be a real dumb azz lefty liberal to keep believing that Trump will end up going to prison. The only ones that will end up looking like a bunch of jackasses will be those democrats, and those two traitor republicans, and you. Ha-ha-ha. 

• Like 1

On 7/22/2022 at 4:32 PM, jbander1A said:

What did I tell you folks , This is an example of an empty head trying to have a position. The thread is about Scum Bag going to jail, his response is about Hunter Biden and his father. When You have nothing to offer , hi Jack the thread. So typical of the right wing, Lie change the subject, attack the messenger. It's like picking on third-graders when you deal with this group.

I did not hijack anything fool. I am just adding a little extra fun to the mix that democrat Hunter is nothing more than a liar and a crook. Live with it, donkey demonrat. Jail the demonrat lying hearing members for treason, and not Trump.

It's very typical of the right wing to expose all the lies and hoaxes that the lefty commie demonrats try and push. The demonrats are always full of donkey shit. 

Go, Trump, go. ?

• Like 1

Here is the problem Trump-A-Holics have.  NO FREAKING PROOF!!!!

No proof Election Fraud. No Proof of Voter Fraud (except for Election Fraud the Traitor tried to commit in Georgia).

Over 60+Lawsuits allegging Election Fraud/Voter Fraud and over 60+Lawsuits were tossed.  No proof.

A Wisconsin Judge found, "Absolutely No" proof of Election Fraud.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2022-07-28/judge-wisconsin-probe-found-absolutely-no-election-fraud

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A Wisconsin judge said Thursday that a Republican-ordered, taxpayer-funded investigation into the 2020 election found “absolutely no evidence of election fraud," but did reveal contempt for the state's open records law by Assembly Speaker Robin Vos and a former state Supreme Court justice he hired.

Dane County Circuit Judge Valerie Bailey-Rihn awarded about $98,000 in attorneys' fees to the liberal watchdog group American Oversight, bringing an end in circuit court to one of four lawsuits the group filed. Vos's attorney, Ron Stadler, said he was recommending that Vos appeal the ruling.

The fees will be paid by taxpayers, which is why the judge said she was not also awarding additional punitive damages against Vos. Costs to taxpayers for the investigation, including ongoing legal fees, have exceeded $1 million.

I think the people of the state of Wisconsin have been punished enough for this case," Bailey-Rihn said. “I don’t think it does anyone any good to have punitive damages placed on the innocent people of this state.”

Just like in Arizona, no proof...no proof...absolutely no proof.

Edited by traveler52
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, taxme said:

I did not hijack anything fool. I am just adding a little extra fun to the mix that democrat Hunter is nothing more than a liar and a crook. Live with it, donkey demonrat. Jail the demonrat lying hearing members for treason, and not Trump.

It's very typical of the right wing to expose all the lies and hoaxes that the lefty commie demonrats try and push. The demonrats are always full of donkey shit. 

Go, Trump, go. ?

You are gone , You can't hijack my thread ace. I don't allow my threads to be answered with wasted bandwidth nor will I allow you to hijack them either, Go play someplace else. You are out of here.

12 hours ago, Aristides said:

You aren’t a lawyer and neither am I. We also aren’t privy to what evidence they have gathered or who has said what to the DoJ. 

If charges are ever laid, the court will decide what is a crime and what isn’t.

don't need to be a lawyer to know that Hutchinson said nothing that would stick in a court of law

you are just holding out hope that this time Trump is done, even though nothing has been revealed to suggest that is the case

if the DOJ doesn't have an ace up it's sleeve, they've got nothing

and there is nothing to suggest they do

wishful thinking is a helluva drug

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/26/2022 at 7:14 PM, OftenWrong said:

Meanwhile we can all sit back and watch while Biden incrementally adopts Trump’s policies on China and the US- Mexico border.

Just that where Trump did these things openly, these hypocrites do it quietly, in private.   ;) 

Q anon MAGA maggots at work

7 minutes ago, jbander1A said:

Q anon MAGA maggots at work

So you dont support Biden putting migrant kids in camps? 

The records show that conditions for minors have not significantly improved under President Joe Biden.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2022/06/16/border-patrol-migrant-children-detention-00039291

But hey. Far be it from me to take your illusions away from you. Carry on 

13 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

So you dont support Biden putting migrant kids in camps? 

The records show that conditions for minors have not significantly improved under President Joe Biden.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2022/06/16/border-patrol-migrant-children-detention-00039291

But hey. Far be it from me to take your illusions away from you. Carry on 

Bullshit, Trump separated children from their parents and put them in cages until all of them were suppose to be shipped back to Mexico . Problem is the children were shipped back to Mexico but the parents were held here and charged as a crime for crossing the border. Biden let them stay here and until there were families here to take care of the children, they were kept with their parents in holding areas . NOT SEPARATED FROM THEIR PARENTS, BIG BIG DIFFERENCE> WITHOUT LIES AND DISTORTIONS YOUR HATE PARTY WOULDN'T OR COULDN'T EXIST!!!!!

2 hours ago, jbander1A said:

Bullshit, Trump separated children from their parents and put them in cages until all of them were suppose to be shipped back to Mexico . Problem is the children were shipped back to Mexico but the parents were held here and charged as a crime for crossing the border. Biden let them stay here and until there were families here to take care of the children, they were kept with their parents in holding areas . NOT SEPARATED FROM THEIR PARENTS, BIG BIG DIFFERENCE> WITHOUT LIES AND DISTORTIONS YOUR HATE PARTY WOULDN'T OR COULDN'T EXIST!!!!!

I gave a link, you gave response in all caps. Obviously you do not read things if they conflict with your dearly held beliefs. Far be it from me to take you out of your comfort zone. There there

5 hours ago, jbander1A said:

Trump separated children from their parents and put them in cages

That program was started by Obama who built those facilities. They couldnt guarantee little kids safety in a detention centre that amounts to essentially a prison. A difficult choice had to be made which people like you cannot accept. You either don’t know history, or simply refuse to believe it.

Trump continued it, and now so does uncle Joe. It’s the new residential school...

By the way, how’s that border wall in Arizona coming along? I heard on tv just today that Joe Biden finished it.

I guess he agrees that walls work, too.

;) 

5 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

That program was started by Obama who built those facilities. They couldnt guarantee little kids safety in a detention centre that amounts to essentially a prison. A difficult choice had to be made which people like you cannot accept. You either don’t know history, or simply refuse to believe it.

Trump continued it, and now so does uncle Joe. It’s the new residential school...

By the way, how’s that border wall in Arizona coming along? I heard on tv just today that Joe Biden finished it.

I guess he agrees that walls work, too.

;) 

Finished it?

On 7/28/2022 at 2:54 PM, jbander1A said:

You are gone , You can't hijack my thread ace. I don't allow my threads to be answered with wasted bandwidth nor will I allow you to hijack them either, Go play someplace else. You are out of here.

Your bullshit anti-Trump lies need to be exposed, and I am just the guy to do it. If you do not like it, well too fkn bad for you. Anytime you are ready you can come kiss my pro Trump white butt, donkey democrat. 

I enjoy playing here especially with lefty liberals like you. You lefty liberal are so much to play and have fun with. So far, so good. I am still here. Go, Trump, go. ?

On 7/28/2022 at 6:23 PM, Yzermandius19 said:

don't need to be a lawyer to know that Hutchinson said nothing that would stick in a court of law

you are just holding out hope that this time Trump is done, even though nothing has been revealed to suggest that is the case

These anti-Trump baboons are just that. A bunch of lefty liberal losing baboons who will never seem to get it that they will never get to see the day when Trump gets nailed for anything. Most of them hate Trump, and when asked why do they hate Trump, they cannot find anything to say. Why? Because Trump never hurt or did anything to them. Their problem is that they listen way too much to the lying and fake American MSM outfits like CNN and MSNBC and the Canadian CBC.

All just a bunch of lefty liberal donkey losers indeed. ?

On 7/28/2022 at 8:05 PM, jbander1A said:

Traitors should have the death sentence.

Then what about your Marxist hero Trudeau? Should he not be executed also for what he has done to Canada and Canadians in the past two years? Come on, man, spit it out. ?

On 7/28/2022 at 6:23 PM, Yzermandius19 said:

You do not know a damn thing.  

Ms. Hutchinson's testimony regarding the Traitor's grabbing the steering wheel of the vehicle has been born out by other people present at the time.  We also know, based on independent reporting, that the Secret Service deleted text messages.  These deleting occured AFTER the 01-06 Committe requested those texts.  

Your post sounds more like wishful thinking than a fact based opinion.  You fail to provide any real proof to support that unfounded allegation.  Quoting RW talking points is NOT proof.  

3 minutes ago, traveler52 said:

You do not know a damn thing.  

Ms. Hutchinson's testimony regarding the Traitor's grabbing the steering wheel of the vehicle has been born out by other people present at the time.  We also know, based on independent reporting, that the Secret Service deleted text messages.  These deleting occured AFTER the 01-06 Committe requested those texts.  

Your post sounds more like wishful thinking than a fact based opinion.  You fail to provide any real proof to support that unfounded allegation.  Quoting RW talking points is NOT proof.  

grabbing a steering wheel isn't a crime

and she is just repeating a rumor

she was not there when Trump supposedly "grabbed the wheel"

her testimony revealed no crimes that Trump committed 

Edited by Yzermandius19

Grabbing the steering from the Back Freaking Seat is the height of stupidity, but the Traitor doing such thing does not surprise me.  Such an act outright ignorance of vehicle could killed everyone in the vehicle, including him.  Even if he had somehow managed to get the Capitol Building, there is no to know for sure what his presence would done, other than whip up more mob violence.

Ms. Hutchinson's testimony is supported by facts, all the MAGA MEATHEADS have are the lies of the Traitor.  

The Traitor wanted to go to the Capitol Building, he wanted to lead the Insurrection where Police Officers were killed and injured.

As stated previously, you do not have the one thing you need.  Evidence of Election Fraud/Voter Fraud.  Nor can the November Election Results be decertified.  There no mechanism in the United States Constitution to allow for a blantantly illegal act.  The voters have the final say in our elections and it does not whether you or the Traitor or anybody does not like that.  

01-06 Rioter Gets 7-Year Sentence After Department of Justice Label Him A Domestic Terrorist.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/guy-reffitt-jan-6-sentenced_n_62e7e338e4b09d14dc44ef99

A Jan. 6 defendant the Department of Justice described as a domestic terrorist was sentenced to 87 months in prison Monday, the longest sentence handed out to a Jan. 6 rioter so far.

Guy Reffitt, a 49-year-old man from Texas, was found guilty of five felonies by a federal jury in March, including transporting a firearm, bringing a firearm to a restricted area, and obstruction of justice after he threatened his children if they reported him to law enforcement.

He’ll also serve three years of supervised probation, during which time he’s prohibited from associating with extremist groups like the Texas Three Percenters, Oath Keepers and Texas Freedom Force.

7 hours ago, traveler52 said:

Grabbing the steering from the Back Freaking Seat is the height of stupidity, but the Traitor doing such thing does not surprise me.  Such an act outright ignorance of vehicle could killed everyone in the vehicle, including him.  Even if he had somehow managed to get the Capitol Building, there is no to know for sure what his presence would done, other than whip up more mob violence.

Ms. Hutchinson's testimony is supported by facts, all the MAGA MEATHEADS have are the lies of the Traitor.  

The Traitor wanted to go to the Capitol Building, he wanted to lead the Insurrection where Police Officers were killed and injured.

As stated previously, you do not have the one thing you need.  Evidence of Election Fraud/Voter Fraud.  Nor can the November Election Results be decertified.  There no mechanism in the United States Constitution to allow for a blantantly illegal act.  The voters have the final say in our elections and it does not whether you or the Traitor or anybody does not like that. 

even if everything she said Trump did was true

which is a pretty big if

Trump isn't going to jail for any of it

she did not witness him commit any crimes and she doesn't know anyone who did either

Edited by Yzermandius19