Trump going to jail... "so unfair"!

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Of course it did, why wouldn't it? Of course the Tea Party was formed to oppose such things... And under Trump they just stopped saying anything.

Of course...because it worked. 

I didn't appreciate the tea party much, but Trump brought them in line.

No matter how you try to colour the Trump years, the fact is, almost everything Trump did...produced measurable and positive results for all Americans...and by association...Canada.

6 hours ago, Aristides said:

It's widely accepted that the most prosperous time in US history was between the end of WW2 and the seventies. You don't know much about American history.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/trump-economy-mainstream-media-andy-puzder

Poor TDS inflicted guy...

39 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Ah The Atlantic...

The economy is expanding now. Would you call this a good economy?

21 hours ago, Nationalist said:

No matter how you try to colour the Trump years, the fact is, almost everything Trump did...produced measurable and positive results for all Americans...and by association...Canada.

Oh come on!

He convinced Americans that we stole their jobs under NAFTA. When I got married I was building Kenworths, my wife was keeping records for Freightliner. When I moved here, there were 4 mills all owned locally or by Canadian companies. Now there's foreign owned mills they ship the logs to hundreds of miles away.

And don't get me started on how we cowed to their laws that say 'appurtenance' is illegal and refuse to follow a single ruling on softwood. All Trump did was prove America was full of untrustworthy bastards, and he is King.

• Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Ah The Atlantic...

The economy is expanding now. Would you call this a good economy?

GDP never increased by more than 3% since the turn of this century, even during Trump's term. Except for 2004/5

https://www.thebalance.com/u-s-gdp-growth-3306008

Edited by Aristides

16 hours ago, herbie said:

Oh come on!

He convinced Americans that we stole their jobs under NAFTA. When I got married I was building Kenworths, my wife was keeping records for Freightliner. When I moved here, there were 4 mills all owned locally or by Canadian companies. Now there's foreign owned mills they ship the logs to hundreds of miles away.

And don't get me started on how we cowed to their laws that say 'appurtenance' is illegal and refuse to follow a single ruling on softwood. All Trump did was prove America was full of untrustworthy bastards, and he is King.

Perhaps you should take this up with Pixie-Dust and Freeland?

16 hours ago, Aristides said:

GDP never increased by more than 3% since the turn of this century, even during Trump's term. Except for 2004/5

https://www.thebalance.com/u-s-gdp-growth-3306008

LOL...look at you...flailing about to find some way to deny the obvious.

6 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I don't dispute the economy did well under Trump but it wasn't the most prosperous time in US history.

No? Gee someone should notify Wall Street of this. They smashed almost all record highs.

Remember this?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/06/09/maher_im_hoping_for_a_crashing_economy_so_we_can_get_rid_of_trump_bring_on_the_recession.html#!

On 4/29/2021 at 4:04 PM, godzilla said:

i will note that i just heard Rudy say that "Trump will not throw me under the bus because i have insurance".

The Traitor has not kicked Rudy under bus, he dropped kicked Rudy into the gutter.  He stiffed Rudy on legal fees.  

Trump needs to become Speaker of the House to give these whack-a-doodles something to worry about.

Let's face it he could have the Speaker position by just saying he wants it and if you like a good smile here's what he could do with Speaker of the house if that's what he was:

The Top 10 Reasons Trump Should Be Speaker of the House

Edited by Infidel Dog

3 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Trump needs to become Speaker of the House to give these whack-a-doodles something to worry about.

Let's face it he could have the Speaker position by just saying he wants it and if you like a good smile here's what he could do with Speaker of the house if that's what he was:

The Top 10 Reasons Trump Should Be Speaker of the House

Why not just make him dictator, that's what you really want.

22 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Why not just make him dictator, that's what you really want.

Nope. I'm fine with The Donald as Speaker of the House until 2024. Then if I get my way he's VP under Ron DeSantis. Ron would be unstoppable as President with Trump covering his back as VP.

Edited by Infidel Dog

America is imploding. No way there's ever going to something like Reagan winning 49 states. The country is hopelessly divided and declining fast.

There's not going to be any presidential election anymore where the losing side wouldn't accuse the winners of cheating.

• Sad 1

On 4/29/2021 at 1:01 PM, godzilla said:

i'm calling it! Rudy is going to feel the heat for his trans continental antics and he's going to be under a lot of pressure to give up the boss. They will try to delay, delay, delay... and Trump will be under so much pressure to run in 2024 just to pardon the people who can hang his crimes out to dry. or he'll only support someone who promises to for him. but of course, the shine will have worn off the Don, and he will be even less electable than he was in 2020.

‘It’s, like, so unfair’: Trump defends Giuliani after FBI raid

Michael Cohen on raid of Giuliani apartment: 'Here we go folks!!!'

seriously funny how the Trump admin kept talking about "locking up" Democrats and even with Barr at the helm, all he could promise is to try and protect some of the mass of Trump people going to jail.

The Traitor has not yet been convicted of any crime.  

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

A few weeks ago I wouldn't have bet a nickel on Trump being charged, now I'm not so sure. The mounting evidence from his own administration may not give the justice department a choice.  

there is no evidence

Trump isn't going to jail

if they do change him

he'll get off

and he'll only grow in popularity