Trump going to jail... "so unfair"!

17 hours ago, Nationalist said:

And in order to restore law and order...common sense...security...the American conservatives must win both houses in November and then finish this gawd damn bullshit once and for all.

Let us hope that when the Republicans win both houses they will go after those democrats and do the bloody same thing to them that they did to many Republicans. Revenge time, baby. Create hearings galore against the democrats, and give those baboons a taste of their own lying and crooked medicine. Start charging a few of them with treason and send the cops to their homes at five in the morning and arrest a few of them. This bullshit must end. Enough already. ?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. You are answering your own question here: you will feel good when Republicans win, but especially because after Trump is exposed for what he is nobody will be able to claim 'stolen election' casually ever again.  You are welcome.
2. Oh you mean Hunter Biden's buddy ?  

You are the kind of person who thinks Pro Wrestling is real... ?

Ya, and weren't Roller Derby's for real also? ?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, taxme said:

Lizzie the buffoon will go down in history as a pro democrat loser. As I said already? If Lizzie were a real and true conservative she and that other baboon Ratzinger would not have joined this farce of a gong show trial hearing at all. Come on, man, do you think that I am that stupid to see as to what Lizzie girl is all about and what she is up to? Only dunces and putz are too stupid to see that she is a traitor to the Republicans and all conservatives. Shake you head, lefty. 

And I am still on the floor laughing my head off at you because you cannot even give me a simple answer as to what you think is supposed to happen to Trump when the show trial hearing is all over. I told you what would happen but yet you still deny it. You are a loser and you know it and you always will be just another lefty liberal loser in my books. 

I see that the only fan that you have left here is MH. Now I know that you are one real big loser having someone like him supporting your silly ass replies with those nice looking funny faces that he likes to post all the time, not that MH is not much of a winner either. Just saying. 

PS: Trump wins another round, while the democrats will once again lose another round to Trump. The wins just keep piling up for Donald Trump. Works well for me. ?

She will go down in history as a real Republican who resisted its conversion to the Trump party and refused to join the cult. 

I don't know what will happen to Trump when the hearing is over because I am actually following it. Unlike you who is terrified of anything not fed to you by FOX.

I'll take one MH as a fan over two dozen idiots like you.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, sharkman said:

This is a pointless thread.  Trump’s not going to jail.  I might as well start a thread about Obama, Pelosi or Chief Justice Roberts going to jail.  

He is still under a grand jury investigation in Georgia which has nothing to do with Jan 6.

Nobody can deny that Donald Trump has faced more intense scrutiny and more flat out hate(from the MSM) than any other president in modern history. He was constantly investigated by federal agencies that were mislead and weaponized.

He says exactly what's on his mind and he's brash.

He's been called every name in the book and even been compared to the worst dictators in history. A Russian agent, Putin's pawn. 

All without substance.

The US was in much better shape when he left office than it is now under Joe Biden.

Why is there so much hate directed at Trump? His personality? Is it because of his policies? I can see how his personality would bother people but his policies on the whole were better for the US than those of Biden.

Biden is a failure and his poll numbers are in the toilet but there isn't anywhere near the same amount of hate directed at him.

3 minutes ago, ironstone said:

1. All without substance.

2. The US was in much better shape when he left office than it is now under Joe Biden.

3. Why is there so much hate directed at Trump? His personality? Is it because of his policies? I can see how his personality would bother people but his policies on the whole were better for the US than those of Biden.

1. You must be in the cult to not see what he does.  Calling electioneers and asking for 11,000 votes is without precedent.  
2. Biden is a bad president but he wasn't handed the cards that Trump had.
3. Low morals, refusal to admit he's wrong, an insulting and arrogant person who didn't listen.  His policies were poorly thought out and he was constantly in needless battles, including with his own team.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

He is still under a grand jury investigation in Georgia which has nothing to do with Jan 6.

That’s just another one of the show trials I was talking about.  Man they fear this guy, eh?  Must destroy at any cost...Makes you wonder if there’s something that they are not telling you.  ?

1 hour ago, sharkman said:

That’s just another one of the show trials I was talking about.  Man they fear this guy, eh?  Must destroy at any cost...Makes you wonder if there’s something that they are not telling you.  ?

Grand juries are not held in public.

15 hours ago, Aristides said:

Her opinion means nothing to you. I asked how would you feel if she tried to interfere in the electoral system by lobbying officials.

What you think means nothing. He is the one having his integrity questioned because of her actions.

Lol...what a hypocrite 

12 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Spouses of people in important public offices have a responsibility not to damage the integrity of that office.  Integrity and responsibility to others is not something understood by the Trump cult.

Ah the Trump card. Gonna pull out the race card too?

I will protect and argue for any person's right to openly voice their opinions. I suspect...having read your opinions...that you would be incapable of the same.

This has nothing to do with Trump...but you know that...don't you.

Its interesting how conservatives tend to live by principles and how...maliable the principles of Libbies are.

Don't you think?

Edited by Nationalist

35 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Ah the Trump card. Gonna pull out the race card too?

I will protect and argue for any person's right to openly voice their opinions. I suspect...having read your opinions...that you would be incapable of the same.

This has nothing to do with Trump...but you know that...don't you.

Its interesting how conservatives tend to live by principles and how...maliable the principles of Libbies are.

Don't you think?

Rights come with responsibilities, another thing lost on the Trump cult.

Knowing when to STFU is not another characteristic.

I has everything to do with Trump, it is all about him trying to game the electoral system and her being an accomplice.

Edited by Aristides
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Rights come with responsibilities, another thing lost on the Trump cult.

Knowing when to STFU is not another characteristic.

I has everything to do with Trump, it is all about him trying to game the electoral system and her being an accomplice.

TO YOU! And why? Because you suffer from TDS.

This is about the freedom to have and voice your opinion...jack-ass.

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

TO YOU! And why? Because you suffer from TDS.

This is about the freedom to have and voice your opinion...jack-ass.

Just keep your head in hole and only listen to what FOX tells you.

The freedom to mouth off, be a jackass and harm others more like. You know, not knowing when to STFU.

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

Just keep your head in hole and only listen to what FOX tells you.

The freedom to mouth off, be a jackass and harm others more like. You know, not knowing when to STFU.

LOL...You want me to shut the fuck up? Is that it? Must be because you find yourself in an indefensible position.

Q: In your...most intellectual opinion...did George Conway have the right to go on CNN and voice his opinions of Trump while his wife was in the Trump administration? If we look back, will we see evidence that you thought George was out of line doing what he did?

Doubtful huh...

11 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. You must be in the cult to not see what he does.  Calling electioneers and asking for 11,000 votes is without precedent.  
2. Biden is a bad president but he wasn't handed the cards that Trump had.
3. Low morals, refusal to admit he's wrong, an insulting and arrogant person who didn't listen.  His policies were poorly thought out and he was constantly in needless battles, including with his own team.

Biden was handed a pretty good situation when he took over. Operation Warp Speed gave the vax ready to go.

I think Trump was right on a number of things. He was right to actually want to secure the southern border. He was right about NATO members not paying their fair share. He was right about wanting to bring back manufacturing jobs to the US and had some success in doing so. Most of all, he was right on energy having the US being energy independent with oil and gas. He was much better overall on foreign policy. Think of Afghanistan under Trump and now under Biden. The Taliban is stronger than ever and armed beyond their wildest dreams. He was correct that the strongest economy in Europe should absolutely not get their energy from Russia. He was right to want to build up the US military(with actual weapons). Biden is building up the military with gender pronouns.

Trump did spend way too much time on Twitter. Not everyone he picked turned out to be the best but it must be said that Biden has completely surrounded himself with a very weak team. Trump did increase the debt. Perhaps the thing Trump should have done on the first day of his term was to fire every single Obama appointee.

You mentioned his call about wanting to "find" 11,000 votes. The Democratic party has often had the ability to "find" votes to turn the tide in elections that they were behind in. 

John Ashcroft absolutely had a Senate seat stolen from him in 2000 when a state judge ordered polls in heavily Democratic St. Louis to remain open for an extra three hours. Republicans didn’t even hear about it for another hour. Despite an appellate court striking down the ridiculously lawless order, St. Louis was given an extra 3 1/2 hours to kick out tens of thousands of additional votes. Ashcroft lost the election by 49,000 votes.

A week after the 2004 Washington state gubernatorial election, Republican Dino Rossi was up by 3,492 votes against Democrat Christine Gregoire. Then Democratic King county began finding “misplaced” ballots, eventually producing more than 10,000 of them.

Hey, guys! I found another box of ballots under the sink!

So that’s another 800 votes for Gregoire.

Oh wait — you’re not going to believe this …

You found more votes?

Bingo! 600 votes for Gregoire.

An examination of the records later showed that about 1,800 more ballots had been cast than there were voters who had requested them.

Notwithstanding the miraculously appearing ballots, Rossi won the recount a few weeks later, but his lead was cut to 42 votes — easily within stealing distance. Democrat Christine Gregoire demanded a hand recount, and that put her ahead by 129 votes, whereupon she was promptly declared the winner.

Washington voters overwhelmingly believed the election had been stolen and wanted a revote. Democrats didn’t care. Nothing was ever done about the flagrant vote fraud. Washington now has 100 percent mail-in-ballots and no Republican has ever again won the governorship.

In 2008, Sen. Norm Coleman of Minnesota won his 2008 reelection bid against challenger Al Franken by 725 votes. But for weeks after the election, Democratic precincts kept “discovering” new votes for Franken.

Can anyone make the argument that Americans are better off now under Biden?

37 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

LOL...You want me to shut the fuck up? Is that it? Must be because you find yourself in an indefensible position.

Q: In your...most intellectual opinion...did George Conway have the right to go on CNN and voice his opinions of Trump while his wife was in the Trump administration? If we look back, will we see evidence that you thought George was out of line doing what he did?

Doubtful huh...

You have a point and I've always though that relationship was pretty weird. However, I find it interesting that you put a SCJ, a lifetime appointment who depends on discretion and the image of being apolitical for their credibility, to an administration mouthpiece and political hack known for making outrageous statements of her own.

7 minutes ago, Aristides said:

You have a point and I've always though that relationship was pretty weird. However, I find it interesting that you put a SCJ, a lifetime appointment who depends on discretion and the image of being apolitical for their credibility, to an administration mouthpiece and political hack known for making outrageous statements of her own.

Leaving aside your "opinion" of Kelly-Ann Conway...the principal is the same.

You cannot have selective principals, and be considered with any seriousness.

On 6/21/2022 at 2:46 PM, Aristides said:

She will go down in history as a real Republican who resisted its conversion to the Trump party and refused to join the cult. 

I don't know what will happen to Trump when the hearing is over because I am actually following it. Unlike you who is terrified of anything not fed to you by FOX.

I'll take one MH as a fan over two dozen idiots like you.

Lizzie will go down as a neocon RINO. As I have said already. No decent and real Republican would be bothered to be on this gong trial show hearing. The only reason why Lizzie and Ratzinger are on the committee is because they were hand picked by the democrats as being two Rino's. Trump did more for America than her old man ever did. The old man always got America into wars, while Trump kept America out of wars. 

I will tell you as to what will happen after this farce of a hearing is all over with. NOTHING. Ha-ha-ha. 

You can have Mikey anytime, loser. You two loser idiots deserve each other.

Long live FOX NEWS. I will be watching Tucker, Watters and Gutfeld tonight. I know that you will be watching CNN and Colbert and Kimmel. More idiotic lefty liberal losers like yourself. Just saying. ?