Trump going to jail... "so unfair"!

On 4/29/2021 at 4:14 PM, Michael Hardner said:

It is so terrible when you see things that are going on in that country, with the corruption and the problems.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joewalsh/2022/06/13/60000-to-kimberly-guilfoyle-jan-6-lawmaker-claims-trumps-family-benefitted-from-voter-fraud-fundraising/?sh=964fec176132

More from the Trump family grift -> the cult's donations were used to pay Don Jr.'s girlfriend $60,000 for speaking for TWO minutes at the Jan 6 rally.

The system isn't corrupt as much as it is inept.  There is no way to stop Trumpy types from grifting the stupid, and there's no moral structure to challenge them culturally.  

$400K was raised for Dr. Simone Gold's legal defense fund then she did a plea deal for her part on Jan 6, which got her 60 days in jail for a misdemeanor. Pretty sweet pay check for two months of your time. PT Barnum was right.

Edited by Aristides
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

All of Trumps legal advisors were telling him the fraud accusation was bogus and Pence didn't have the authority except Juli, so he brings in this mook who ended up begging for a pardon because he also knew it was bogus but told Trump to do it anyway. Now he pleads the 5th because he either tells the truth and incriminates himself or commits perjury. It's almost too far fetched to be a movie but I'm sure it will.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/who-is-john-eastman-and-why-is-he-important-to-the-jan-6-hearings

Edited by Aristides
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Aristides said:

According to a FOX poll, Trump's approval rating dropped 11 points after the first Jan 6 hearing. 

Ok.  Cite please.

Mostly I find it odd that someone's opinion would change at this point, unless they've been living under a rock ... This is based on my experiences with cult members on here.

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Ok.  Cite please.

Mostly I find it odd that someone's opinion would change at this point, unless they've been living under a rock ... This is based on my experiences with cult members on here.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-approval-rating-falling-january-6-fox-news-poll-joe-biden-1716778https://www.foxnews.com/us/trump-approval-rating-drops-low-capitol-riot

31 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Okay, looks like a 1% dip? That's actually within margin of error if I'm reading it right. I read this twice.

On 4/29/2021 at 1:01 PM, godzilla said:

i'm calling it! Rudy is going to feel the heat for his trans continental antics and he's going to be under a lot of pressure to give up the boss. They will try to delay, delay, delay... and Trump will be under so much pressure to run in 2024 just to pardon the people who can hang his crimes out to dry. or he'll only support someone who promises to for him. but of course, the shine will have worn off the Don, and he will be even less electable than he was in 2020.

‘It’s, like, so unfair’: Trump defends Giuliani after FBI raid

Michael Cohen on raid of Giuliani apartment: 'Here we go folks!!!'

seriously funny how the Trump admin kept talking about "locking up" Democrats and even with Barr at the helm, all he could promise is to try and protect some of the mass of Trump people going to jail.

Ha-ha-ha! I'm calling it now! Trump will win another round with this Jan. 6 democrat gong show trial bullshit. If that liar Hitlery Clinton can get off scott free from all of her nasty crimes that she has been involved with, then Trump should breeze thru this so called show trial gong hearings. 

This seems to be all that the democrats want to do ever since they won the last election illegally. Locking up all of the conservatives that they can get their grubby corrupt hands on that were involved with Trump. As examples, Peter Navarro and Roger Stone did nothing wrong at all. Yet, one was arrested at home, and the other was arrested at an airport. Why?

Why? All just for show, that's all. Make both guys look really bad in front of their neighbors and people at an airport. The FBI showed up at Roger Stones home with a dozen members of a swat team with an armored vehicle showing up at his front door with guns ready for a shootout with one old men. What a farce and a joke.  

Everything is just another show trial with the democrats. The midterms are coming and they are running scared and in desperation of not trying to lose the midterms. Too late now. They already have. Unless they can pull off another fraud and cheating election once again. Enjoy your democratic baboons while they are still in power. 5 more months of their life expectancy left. Good riddance to stinky democratic rubbish. ?

42 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Okay, looks like a 1% dip? That's actually within margin of error if I'm reading it right. I read this twice.

How do you figure 1%? A drop from 55 to 44 is 11 points. 11 is 20% of 55.

Edited by Aristides

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

Ha-ha-ha! I'm calling it now! Trump will win another round with this Jan. 6 democrat gong show trial bullshit. If that liar Hitlery Clinton can get off scott free from all of her nasty crimes that she has been involved with, then Trump should breeze thru this so called show trial gong hearings. 

This seems to be all that the democrats want to do ever since they won the last election illegally. Locking up all of the conservatives that they can get their grubby corrupt hands on that were involved with Trump. As examples, Peter Navarro and Roger Stone did nothing wrong at all. Yet, one was arrested at home, and the other was arrested at an airport. Why?

Why? All just for show, that's all. Make both guys look really bad in front of their neighbors and people at an airport. The FBI showed up at Roger Stones home with a dozen members of a swat team with an armored vehicle showing up at his front door with guns ready for a shootout with one old men. What a farce and a joke.  

Everything is just another show trial with the democrats. The midterms are coming and they are running scared and in desperation of not trying to lose the midterms. Too late now. They already have. Unless they can pull off another fraud and cheating election once again. Enjoy your democratic baboons while they are still in power. 5 more months of their life expectancy left. Good riddance to stinky democratic rubbish. ?

It's Republicans who have been giving all the damning evidence. Enjoying your alternative universe.

Edited by Aristides

On 4/29/2021 at 1:14 PM, Michael Hardner said:

It is so terrible when you see things that are going on in that country, with the corruption and the problems.

And as if that corrupt Marxist dictator of ours in Ottawa has not been doing terrible things to Canada since he became the crime mistake of Canada. Give your head a shake will you. It might even stir up some intelligent brain cells in your noggin. Just saying. ? 

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

It's Republicans who have been giving all the damning evidence. Enjoy your alternative universe.

Were they really true Republicans or just democrats dressed up in Republican clothing? "Rat"zinger and Cheney are not really Republicans at all. They act more like democrats rather than Republicans. 

Enjoy your gong show trial hearing while you can. Rumor has it that no one is bothering to watch that gong show trial any longer. The ratings went way down after the first day the hearings started. The midterms are just 5 months away. So, let the democrats have their fun, they are gone come November. I guarantee that. ? 

37 minutes ago, taxme said:

Were they really true Republicans or just democrats dressed up in Republican clothing? "Rat"zinger and Cheney are not really Republicans at all. They act more like democrats rather than Republicans. 

Enjoy your gong show trial hearing while you can. Rumor has it that no one is bothering to watch that gong show trial any longer. The ratings went way down after the first day the hearings started. The midterms are just 5 months away. So, let the democrats have their fun, they are gone come November. I guarantee that. ? 

Well if you bothered to check for yourself instead of just listening to your echo chambers, you would know. 

2 hours ago, taxme said:

If you bothered to look at Cheney's voting record,  you would know she isn't a Democrat. She is a conservative through and through.  But you don't bother with little details like that.

Edited by Aristides
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, taxme said:

"Rumour has it". "Many are saying" You even talk like Tump, throwing out BS with nothing to back it up.

• Thanks 1

It's so...warped...the way Libbies carry on. They are so freaked out about Trump, while they all happily wade in a mud-puddle of disgusting practices and illegalities.

This Jun. 6th circus is the 3rd time the morons have tried to find some way to keep Trump from being able to run again. And once again...they've completely failed.  Even with that little Libbie worm Garland heading the DOJ...the best these impudent fucks can do is make hours of laughable TV saga.

There was a time...a few years ago...when I was willing to consider some of the wild-eyed accusations of the Libbies. I was certainly no fan of Trump. The the Libbies declared war on the man. So I began paying more attention to the stew being cooked. What I concluded...based only on the cold facts on hand...was that Trump is a  boorish cad...who's positions were a serious threat to globalization...and to China. 

They've thrown everything they can at Trump and because it's all been based on smoke and mirrors...they've failed. Meanwhile...even in the face of his own Republican congress fighting him...he ushered in the most successful economy the world has ever seen.

If one visits a local garbage dump...one can experience the odor of Libbie rule. The unmistakable scent of rotten trash, mixed with a gently blended aire of pure desperation. All of this has hardened me and my resolve. This Libbie trash heap is destroying any sense of decency and law. I've tried to warn you limp little fucks, that you had gone WAY past the line of decency and legality...but you limp noodles now revel in your shiney pile of rotten humanity. So be it...

You wanna play hardball?  Ok...hardball it is. When the dust finally clears and you find yourselves in more trouble than you can handle...expect no mercy. No...humanity.

You collective trash heap dwellers started this war...but those who rely on reality, truth, justice and common sense...are gonna finish it...with glee.

Revenge will be swift and ugly. It will likely be terribly destructive. And when you lyin' worms scream for mercy...that's when you'll finally realize how dangerous this game of yours has been...because there will be none.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Thanks 1

Long post but all rhetoric... it says nothing.. The fact is that Trump has now politicized the peaceful transfer of power, something that the USA could say with pride that it had always done.

Everyone acknowledges that what he tried to get Pence to do was illegal, and now it's clear that by mobilizing the cult against democracy he has done permanent damage.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Don't worry. This is just a distraction to once again influence the coming election. There is too much evidence regarding January 6th. The president does not have the authority to deploy the National Guard around the capital. He followed the proper procedure by asking his National Security Advisor to request from the Speaker of the House that the troops be deployed. That request is supposed to be forwarded to the Sergeant at Arms for Congress. He/she is required to meet with his counterpart Sergeant at Arms in the Senate, as well as the Chief of Police for the District of Colombia. The National Security Advisor requested the support of the National Guard three times starting on June 3rd. The request was denied three times. For those three times the congressional Sergeant at Arms only contacted and spoke to his counterpart in the Senate once. In their discussion the Sergeant at Arms for the Senate did not disagree about the National Guard, but wanted them to be at a nearby location so that they could be deployed immediately should they be needed. The Chief of Police for DC was not contacted, not even once.

With this in mind, the real cause of the bad behavior was the Congressional Sergeant at Arms for dereliction of duty as the Chief of police was never contacted, and his counterpart only contacted once. Of course he stands right next to Nancy who seems to have a rabid desire to ruin Trump. 

It is interesting to note that EVERY protest/riot related to BLM and other issues, including an autonomous zone in Seattle had substantial police presence and protection. NOBODY got in trouble for burning down blocks of innocent and hard working business owners.  In fact they were defended by the Right.

This is election meddling (ironic) plain and simple. As usual they are putting out a false narrative to sway the country. They spent 4 years wasting about $35m attacking the President with what is now proven to be a known lie, started in fact by them. Election meddling through slander, as well as the lack of protection in the Capital were deliberate attempts to sully the reputation of an excellent and successful President. THEY are responsible for election meddling, as well as the frustration related to a stolen election. Forget about ballot counting. They did it by lying about a sitting President, as well as denying the protection he requested in order to make another false accusation. It is hard to understand how Donald Trump was attempting to incite a riot, while at the same time requesting the forces to stop it.

Thanks Nancy 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, WATCHING SADLY said:

1. The president does not have the authority to deploy the National Guard around the capital. He followed the proper procedure by asking his National Security Advisor to request from the Speaker of the House that the troops be deployed. 

2. As usual they are putting out a false narrative to sway the country.  

1. What ?

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2022/06/10/pence-not-trump-asked-guard-troops-to-help-defend-capitol-on-jan-6-panel-says/

2. Pretty clear from the testimony to all but cult members and paid trolls that Trump was hoping that Pence would break the law to create a dictatorship, or at least delay things enough to poison the votes from PA and GA.

6 hours ago, Nationalist said:

It's so...warped...the way Libbies carry on. They are so freaked out about Trump, while they all happily wade in a mud-puddle of disgusting practices and illegalities.

This Jun. 6th circus is the 3rd time the morons have tried to find some way to keep Trump from being able to run again. And once again...they've completely failed.  Even with that little Libbie worm Garland heading the DOJ...the best these impudent fucks can do is make hours of laughable TV saga.

There was a time...a few years ago...when I was willing to consider some of the wild-eyed accusations of the Libbies. I was certainly no fan of Trump. The the Libbies declared war on the man. So I began paying more attention to the stew being cooked. What I concluded...based only on the cold facts on hand...was that Trump is a  boorish cad...who's positions were a serious threat to globalization...and to China. 

They've thrown everything they can at Trump and because it's all been based on smoke and mirrors...they've failed. Meanwhile...even in the face of his own Republican congress fighting him...he ushered in the most successful economy the world has ever seen.

If one visits a local garbage dump...one can experience the odor of Libbie rule. The unmistakable scent of rotten trash, mixed with a gently blended aire of pure desperation. All of this has hardened me and my resolve. This Libbie trash heap is destroying any sense of decency and law. I've tried to warn you limp little fucks, that you had gone WAY past the line of decency and legality...but you limp noodles now revel in your shiney pile of rotten humanity. So be it...

You wanna play hardball?  Ok...hardball it is. When the dust finally clears and you find yourselves in more trouble than you can handle...expect no mercy. No...humanity.

You collective trash heap dwellers started this war...but those who rely on reality, truth, justice and common sense...are gonna finish it...with glee.

Revenge will be swift and ugly. It will likely be terribly destructive. And when you lyin' worms scream for mercy...that's when you'll finally realize how dangerous this game of yours has been...because there will be none.

Let’s face it, the only reason for this Jan 6 show is because an election is coming.  You better believe they have more show trials slated for July, August, September, etc.

Expect 2 more attempts to impeach Trump.  But the economy, inflation and loss of US prestige on the world stage will combine with all of the other disasters that is the Biden administration to form a perfect storm. The only way to win the midterms is to cheat again.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Aristides said:

Well if you bothered to check for yourself instead of just listening to your echo chambers, you would know. 

So, just what is the end game here for this on going gong show trial hearing anyway? Come on, man, what is it? I really need to know. 

Anyway, so far it is now five wins for Trump, and so far, it is five losses for the demoncrats. Soon it will be another loss for the demoncrats and another win for the Trump. 

I do believe that I keep hearing what sounds like an echo chamber of useless dribble coming for your own lefty liberal mouth. Oh no, not again. LOL.