Trump going to jail... "so unfair"!

i'm calling it! Rudy is going to feel the heat for his trans continental antics and he's going to be under a lot of pressure to give up the boss. They will try to delay, delay, delay... and Trump will be under so much pressure to run in 2024 just to pardon the people who can hang his crimes out to dry. or he'll only support someone who promises to for him. but of course, the shine will have worn off the Don, and he will be even less electable than he was in 2020.

‘It’s, like, so unfair’: Trump defends Giuliani after FBI raid

Michael Cohen on raid of Giuliani apartment: 'Here we go folks!!!'

seriously funny how the Trump admin kept talking about "locking up" Democrats and even with Barr at the helm, all he could promise is to try and protect some of the mass of Trump people going to jail.

• Haha 1

On 4/29/2021 at 4:01 PM, godzilla said:

i'm calling it! Rudy is going to feel the heat for his trans continental antics and he's going to be under a lot of pressure to give up the boss. They will try to delay, delay, delay... and Trump will be under so much pressure to run in 2024 just to pardon the people who can hang his crimes out to dry. or he'll only support someone who promises to for him. but of course, the shine will have worn off the Don, and he will be even less electable than he was in 2020.

seriously funny how the Trump admin kept talking about "locking up" Democrats and even with Barr at the helm, all he could promise is to try and protect some of the mass of Trump people going to jail.

They likely have more on Rudy than they do on Trump!  Because, if they were working on a real criminal investigation of Donald Trump, why were they dicking around with a fake Russiagate set of conspiracy theories, that only worked as a smear campaign against Trump and the Russian Government, while every breathless claim delivered to CNN by John Brennan and others with access, kept vanishing like a mirage when subjected to the light of day! 

And, though Trump doesn't come with a teflon coating, he has dodged civil and criminal charges for decades now, and will continue to do so until he finally kicks the bucket! When it comes to these accusations, Trump has high confidence that nobody will follow through with charges against him because he obviously has dirt on all of his enemies and potential enemies!  They won't be willing to try to take him down in court, if they are at risk also.

On 4/29/2021 at 1:14 PM, Michael Hardner said:

It is so terrible when you see things that are going on in that country, with the corruption and the problems.

And it is also just so terrible to see as to what corruption is going on in this pathetic country called Canada. Oh, I forgot, it is always about the big bad Trump. Of course, comrade Trudeau has been a magnificent great leader for Canada, right?  LOL. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Right To Left said:

They likely have more on Rudy than they do on Trump!  Because, if they were working on a real criminal investigation of Donald Trump, why were they dicking around with a fake Russiagate set of conspiracy theories, that only worked as a smear campaign against Trump and the Russian Government, while every breathless claim delivered to CNN by John Brennan and others with access, kept vanishing like a mirage when subjected to the light of day! 

And, though Trump doesn't come with a teflon coating, he has dodged civil and criminal charges for decades now, and will continue to do so until he finally kicks the bucket! When it comes to these accusations, Trump has high confidence that nobody will follow through with charges against him because he obviously has dirt on all of his enemies and potential enemies!  They won't be willing to try to take him down in court, if they are at risk also.

If only the deep state democrats did their job and also went after Hunter Bidumb and the Clinton's for their crimes against America. But I doubt very much that will ever happen in corrupt Bidumb'S America today. Aw well, let the bs carry on. :D

On 4/29/2021 at 1:01 PM, godzilla said:

Just another Russia like witch hunt on the go again by the anti-American Democorrupts who will lose this bull chit once again. One can only hope that when Trump goes for and wins his presidency back in 2024 Trump will go after these communist traitors to America with revenge. But for now, let the dumbocrats play another losing game once again. :lol:

26 minutes ago, taxme said:

One can only hope that when Trump goes for and wins his presidency back in 2024 Trump will go after these communist traitors to America with revenge. 

Why didn't he lock Hillary and Obama up ? ?   He had 4 years and stocked the bureaucracy with his minions.

It's almost like he's incompetent or just lying. 

I mean,  *I* know the answer but it's fun watching you bat around the shrinking cat toy of probable reasons ?

• Thanks 2

Trump is more likely to drop dead and be buried at one of his golf courses than to be convicted and sent off to prison......for anything!

If his enemies have anything good, what's been stopping them for the last 5, 10 or more years? Except that they are also dirty and afraid Trump will take them down with him if they make the move.

• Thanks 1

On 5/5/2021 at 12:28 PM, Michael Hardner said:

Why didn't he lock Hillary and Obama up ? ?   He had 4 years and stocked the bureaucracy with his minions.

It's almost like he's incompetent or just lying. 

I mean,  *I* know the answer but it's fun watching you bat around the shrinking cat toy of probable reasons ?

Good question. I do not know as to why and what Trump was waiting for to nail Hittlery's fat ass or Obamarama's Muslim ass. Trump only had two years to do the job as Trump lost the midterm elections, and the house was taken over by the Demonrats. No fat chance now to try and do anything about anything anymore. 

And Trump had to fight off the big Demonrat lie about the Russia hoax. Two years lost there for Trump to be able to do very much about Hittlery. Comrade Pelosi even tried to nail Trump's ass with two impeachment trials and failed on both of them.In the end, nothing ever happened to Trump. Trump was found not guilty. Chuckle. The Demonrats are nothing more than a bunch of communist psychopathic liars.  

Of course in politics politicians at most times do the strangest things. But no one can ever say that Trump was incompetent. Trump is worth billions. What are you worth, MH? Do you own any office buildings, hotels or golf courses like Trump does? 

Well, it's fun to watch you and those other lefty's out there constantly trying to mock and ridicule Trump but we Trumpers know where you anti-Trumpers are coming from? The land of make believe leftist liberal foolishness and I might even dare to say madness. Hey, we never know, eh? :lol:

31 minutes ago, taxme said:

1. Trump is worth billions. What are you worth, MH?

2. Do you own any office buildings, hotels or golf courses like Trump does? 

3. Well, it's fun to watch you and those other lefty's out there constantly trying to mock and ridicule Trump but we Trumpers know where you anti-Trumpers are coming from? The land of make believe leftist liberal foolishness and I might even dare to say madness. Hey, we never know, eh? :lol:

1. I guess both of us are shit because we aren't worth billions.  He's great because he cheats on his wives and allegedly rapes underage girls.

2. Of course I do.

3. Back at you: fun to watch Trump slowly circling the drain, and doubly fun to watch him get constantly defended by fire-eyed zealots...  

57 minutes ago, taxme said:

Good question. I do not know as to why and what Trump was waiting for to nail Hittlery's fat ass or Obamarama's Muslim ass. Trump only had two years to do the job as Trump lost the midterm elections, and the house was taken over by the Demonrats. No fat chance now to try and do anything about anything anymore. 

Trump was too lazy and disinterested to seriously learn how to work the levers of government. And that would have been essential if he ever had a thought about going after his predecessors who, don't forget, still have loyalists of theirs working in those government departments in Washington.

That was the main reason why Trump had his Russiagate adventure! John Brennan, Robert Mueller had staff members still rummaging around, looking for things to throw at Trump and many of his people who weren't welcome in high places.

They weren't interested or didn't care about actually having anything to charge him with, it was just about creating a regular stream of media leaks to CNN et al. to keep the president under pressure and unable to consider serious troop drawdowns anywhere or try to normalize relations with Russia, China or North Korea.....all things that would be bad for business of the arms merchants!

And don't forget that clandestine recording of outgoing ambassador/hack - James Jeffrey, who got up in front of a crowd of executives (mostly weapons contractors) laughing about how there was no real troop reductions of US forces being done in either Iraq or Afghanistan during Trump's term, because they were just moving troops around and Trump couldn't read the reports he was signing off on anyway.  

23 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. I guess both of us are shit because we aren't worth billions.  He's great because he cheats on his wives and allegedly rapes underage girls.

2. Of course I do.

3. Back at you: fun to watch Trump slowly circling the drain, and doubly fun to watch him get constantly defended by fire-eyed zealots...  

1. I need you to show me the proof as to where Trump raped underage girls? Cheating on wives has been around and has been going on for centuries. Nothing new here, circle man. Hello!! Chuckle-chuckle. 

2. In your leftist liberal mind you probably do. 

3. "Circling the drain". Did you get that "circle" crap from "I will circle back on that one" Jen Psaki? For a guy like Trump, who has been attacked by the demonrats like forever still always ends up having the last laugh on that bunch of Bidumb demorat bimbos. Indeed. It's always fun to watch "fire-eyed zealots like yourself lose every time with me and Trump. Trump is way more of a man than you could ever be. Just saying. ^_^

23 hours ago, Right To Left said:

Trump was too lazy and disinterested to seriously learn how to work the levers of government. And that would have been essential if he ever had a thought about going after his predecessors who, don't forget, still have loyalists of theirs working in those government departments in Washington.

That was the main reason why Trump had his Russiagate adventure! John Brennan, Robert Mueller had staff members still rummaging around, looking for things to throw at Trump and many of his people who weren't welcome in high places.

They weren't interested or didn't care about actually having anything to charge him with, it was just about creating a regular stream of media leaks to CNN et al. to keep the president under pressure and unable to consider serious troop drawdowns anywhere or try to normalize relations with Russia, China or North Korea.....all things that would be bad for business of the arms merchants!

And don't forget that clandestine recording of outgoing ambassador/hack - James Jeffrey, who got up in front of a crowd of executives (mostly weapons contractors) laughing about how there was no real troop reductions of US forces being done in either Iraq or Afghanistan during Trump's term, because they were just moving troops around and Trump couldn't read the reports he was signing off on anyway.  

Man, have you ever gone way out to the far far left. You can keep all of your leftist liberal bull chit to yourself. Trump was one of the greatest Presidents America has ever had. Bidumb has to be one of the most dumbest and corrupt presidents America has ever had. The dumb buffoon is a total bimbo and liar. Just saying. :lol:

14 minutes ago, taxme said:

Man, have you ever gone way out to the far far left. You can keep all of your leftist liberal bull chit to yourself. Trump was one of the greatest Presidents America has ever had. Bidumb has to be one of the most dumbest and corrupt presidents America has ever had. The dumb buffoon is a total bimbo and liar. Just saying. :lol:

I just want to be far enough left so that rightwingers like you don't mistakenly put me in the liberal category.

• Like 1

President Trump will never go to jail. My prediction.

My other predictions:

Carter would win re-election against Reagan

Secretary Clinton would win in 2016

President Trump would win re-election in 2020

I did put money on Cassius Clay to beat Sonny Liston. 10-1 odds too. 1 out of 4 ain't good.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, taxme said:

Trump is a buffoon, pure and simple! And that's why all of the nice, rich and educated Republicans have started trying to form groups like the Lincoln Project, to try to win back some of those billionaires who had always considered the GOP to be their political home before the Donald barged in and started saying the quiet parts out loud! 

That btw, is how he earned the loyalties of his base, who have been losing economically and wanted straight talk instead of the same old warmed over Reagan BS!  Even those of us who consider the Donald to be a loathesome creature still have admiration for him that we don't for the likes of Jeb, Marco, let alone chip-off-the-old-block- Liz Cheney.

• Like 2

On 5/8/2021 at 12:41 PM, Right To Left said:

I just want to be far enough left so that rightwingers like you don't mistakenly put me in the liberal category.

Anyone to the left of the right is a liberal leftist or Marxist. You cannot be a "rightwinger" and a "leftwinger" at the same time. I want to be way way to the right because it helps to keep me safely distant and away from those lefty liberal Marxists. Now that kind of social distancing works well for me. Just saying. LOL.  

On 5/8/2021 at 12:55 PM, Queenmandy85 said:

President Trump will never go to jail. My prediction.

My other predictions:

Carter would win re-election against Reagan

Secretary Clinton would win in 2016

President Trump would win re-election in 2020

I did put money on Cassius Clay to beat Sonny Liston. 10-1 odds too. 1 out of 4 ain't good.

Hillary and Bill Clinton will never go to jail.

Joe Bidumb will never go to jail.

Obamarama will never go to jail. 

All have committed crimes of some sort. 

Trump would have won the 2020 election if it were not for the perfect voting fraud machine system that the democrats had set up before the election. Joe Bidumb even said those words himself that I mentioned above. Don't believe me? Go look it up on the internet, if you dare. 

I wonder as to what the odds were, for or against, Ali joining or not joining the military? ;)

• Like 1

On 5/8/2021 at 1:22 PM, Right To Left said:

Trump is a buffoon, pure and simple! And that's why all of the nice, rich and educated Republicans have started trying to form groups like the Lincoln Project, to try to win back some of those billionaires who had always considered the GOP to be their political home before the Donald barged in and started saying the quiet parts out loud! 

That btw, is how he earned the loyalties of his base, who have been losing economically and wanted straight talk instead of the same old warmed over Reagan BS!  Even those of us who consider the Donald to be a loathesome creature still have admiration for him that we don't for the likes of Jeb, Marco, let alone chip-off-the-old-block- Liz Cheney.

Leftist liberal/Marxists are all a bunch of commie buffoons pure and simple. Most of the big giant tech social media billionaires like Zuckerberg, Bloomberg, J. Bozos or G(sicko)Soros were already apart of the Lincoln Project. They all helped create the Lincoln Project. Pelosi and Shumer(Shuckster)are just but two Marxists that are apart of that gang of globalist comrades. 

Trump will be back. A scary and frightning thought for those democratic liberal commies. The dumbocrats have just another year and a half to try and finish off freedom loving America before it's too late for them where the dumbocrats will then get their demo commie asses kicked out the Congress doors and out on the street and then Trump and his supporters will take back the house and senate. That day cannot get here soon enough. :D 

• Like 1