No more forced vaccinations allowed in Canada.

4 hours ago, Aristides said:

Two people in an entire country... Is the plural of anecdotes "stats" now?

Your own Global link says that only 19 people between 40-49 died of covid in BC.

According to the BC Centre for Disease Control, 19 people between the ages of 40 and 49 have died of COVID-19 in the province to date.

According to the latest census data that makes 19 out of 617,000 people. Do you know how many very unhealthy people there are in BC between 40-49?

If you're keeping score, over the last 1 year and 2 months of lockdowns, one out of every 32,400 people in BC aged 40-49 has died of covid. That's a "stat".

Once again, you have a couple of anecdotes. 

(If you care so much about covid then why aren't you mad that it took Trudeau 16 months to figure out that banning travel from covid hotspots is a good idea? Why did he call it racist before? Did you also call it racist? Do you feel differently about Trump now, for when he thought of banning travel from C19 hotspots right away? FYI there were only about 5 covid deaths in the US when Trump did that. There were less than 100 when he basically shut down the economy. Trudeau shut down flights from C19 hotspots after there were 24,000 deaths.)

Do you know why I don't consider myself a hypocrite for being so keen on covid provisions a year ago and not so much now? Because back then we all had reason to fear that it was going to be deadly to everyone. Now we know that only a very small percentage of the population is really at risk. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Aristides said:

15 million doses have been given in Canada,

How many of those people are fully vaccinated and how many are half-vaccinated, and waiting for 4 months for a 2nd injection instead of the prescribed 24 days (or whatever)? How many of those did we get from the '3rd world charity vaccine' pool?

As with everything else done under Trudeau, including all things related to C19, vaccinations are a complete boondoggle. 

14 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

How many of those people are fully vaccinated and how many are half-vaccinated, and waiting for 4 months for a 2nd injection instead of the prescribed 24 days (or whatever)? How many of those did we get from the '3rd world charity vaccine' pool?

As with everything else done under Trudeau, including all things related to C19, vaccinations are a complete boondoggle. 

Canada is third in the G7 for doses per 100K. It is a different strategy. You can vaccinate X number of people twice or 2X once. Disagree with the strategy if you want but Canada is doing well in the number of doses in arms. Never thought I would be sticking up for Trudeau but the arithmetic is simple.

24 days is a minimum, maximums haven’t been established because there hasn’t been time to fully study them. Give a second dose too soon it is less effective and more dangerous because it is like getting one huge dose. Oxford has changed its recommendation for AstraZeneca from 28 days to three months because it gives better protection if you wait longer.

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Canada is third in the G7 for doses per 100K. It is a different strategy. You can vaccinate X number of people twice or 2X once. Disagree with the strategy if you want but Canada is doing well in the number of doses in arms. Never thought I would be sticking up for Trudeau but the arithmetic is simple.

24 days is a minimum, maximums haven’t been established because there hasn’t been time to fully study them. Give a second dose too soon it is less effective and more dangerous because it is like getting one huge dose. Oxford has changed its recommendation for AstraZeneca from 28 days to three months because it gives better protection if you wait longer.

Maybe they increased the amount of time between shots for AZ because of how many people were getting shingles, blood clots or dying. 

I wish that they did a breakdown of all the vaccination deaths by age and whether or not they have co-morbidities like they do with covid deaths. 

If healthy 28 yr olds were among the 3,300+ that died in the US after taking the vaccine then it's an easy choice to not get it.

22 hours ago, Aristides said:

It's not 90 year olds who are now dying from this and we know this disease can do long term damage to younger people. I don't know how old you are but you will get there a hell of a lot faster than you think.

Incorrect, 90 year olds will very likely die if they get covid.

Also if they get influenza, or if their heart stops beating.

By your own mathemagical observations, "50% are below 80", did you ask yourself where the remaining 50% would be? I ran this through the supercomputer to determine, answer = 80 and above.

You also stated the average life expectancy is 83. That is only a 3-year window of people who represent how much of the covid deaths? Supercomputer said 50%...

Fill one's boots...   ;)

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

Incorrect, 90 year olds will very likely die if they get covid.

Also if they get influenza, or if their heart stops beating.

By your own mathemagical observations, "50% are below 80", did you ask yourself where the remaining 50% would be? I ran this through the supercomputer to determine, answer = 80 and above.

You also stated the average life expectancy is 83. That is only a 3-year window of people who represent how much of the covid deaths? Supercomputer said 50%...

Fill one's boots...   ;)

Why don't you look it up. I get it that you think anyone over 70 is expendable so you can go to the bar.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Maybe they increased the amount of time between shots for AZ because of how many people were getting shingles, blood clots or dying. 

I wish that they did a breakdown of all the vaccination deaths by age and whether or not they have co-morbidities like they do with covid deaths. 

If healthy 28 yr olds were among the 3,300+ that died in the US after taking the vaccine then it's an easy choice to not get it.

No, they did it because efficacy goes up when the second dose is delayed. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/oxford-astra-zeneca-vaccine-delay-joint-committee-on-vaccination-and-immunisation-120609912.html

Most two shot vaccines benefit from longer intervals between shots so this shouldn't be a surprise. Some Hepatitis vaccines require at least 6 months between doses. mRNA vaccines are new and we have no experience with intervals so that is probably why Pfizer and Moderna are being cautious. I wouldn't be surprised if longer intervals don't apply to them as well in future.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

We have given the third highest number of doses per capita of any G20 country. Deal with it.

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

We have given the third highest number of doses per capita of any G20 country. Deal with it.

Deal with it lol. Grow up.

1) We were lagging behind by a ridiculous amount before we dipped into the 3rd world charity pool. https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-canada-the-only-g7-country-to-take-vaccines-from-fund-for-developing/

Pending regulator approval, Canada will receive 1.9 million doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine from the COVAX program. It’s listed among countries such as Rwanda, Afghanistan and Sudan, which have yet to receive any vaccines, according to the Our World in Data website.

Lol. How bad is that?

2) The US makes the vaccines, we are their closest ally, yet our dipshit PM was completely unable to get any vaccines while the rest of the world was all over them. 

3) Also, you're comparing us to Argentina, Australia, Brazil, China, Germany, France, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, Turkey, the United Kingdom and the United States.

- Do you realize that some of the countries on that list weren't allies of Trump's, like Russia and China, so the number of American vaccines that they got is extremely minimal?

- Do you realize that countries like Japan and SoKo don't have a huge need for the vaccine because their leaders weren't retarded? (They didn't give all of their PPE away to China, leave flights from Wuhan free to fly in anytime, and they didn't tell their people not to wear masks) 

- Do you realize how wealthy Canada is compared to countries like India and Indonesia, and how many people they'd have to vaccinate to keep pace with us? 

- Brazil is a 3rd world country and they've given out almost 2.5 times as many vaccinations as we have https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

I'll grant you that you're good at being disingenuous and you're a stalwart defender of your dear leader, but there's literally nothing that Trudeau could have done worse in the 'fight' against covid. Nothing. I challenge you to name 1 thing that he wasn't literally THE VERY WORST at. 

6 hours ago, Aristides said:

Why don't you look it up. I get it that you think anyone over 70 is expendable so you can go to the bar.

No need to look up, you provided the information but you twisted the facts.

You should stop spreading lies about Covid 19 on the internet. It’s a federal crime in Canada.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Deal with it lol. Grow up.

1) We were lagging behind by a ridiculous amount before we dipped into the 3rd world charity pool. https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-canada-the-only-g7-country-to-take-vaccines-from-fund-for-developing/

Lol. How bad is that?

2) The US makes the vaccines, we are their closest ally, yet our dipshit PM was completely unable to get any vaccines while the rest of the world was all over them. 

3) Also, you're comparing us to Argentina, Australia, Brazil, China, Germany, France, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, Turkey, the United Kingdom and the United States.

- Do you realize that some of the countries on that list weren't allies of Trump's, like Russia and China, so the number of American vaccines that they got is extremely minimal?

- Do you realize that countries like Japan and SoKo don't have a huge need for the vaccine because their leaders weren't retarded? (They didn't give all of their PPE away to China, leave flights from Wuhan free to fly in anytime, and they didn't tell their people not to wear masks) 

- Do you realize how wealthy Canada is compared to countries like India and Indonesia, and how many people they'd have to vaccinate to keep pace with us? 

- Brazil is a 3rd world country and they've given out almost 2.5 times as many vaccinations as we have https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

I'll grant you that you're good at being disingenuous and you're a stalwart defender of your dear leader, but there's literally nothing that Trudeau could have done worse in the 'fight' against covid. Nothing. I challenge you to name 1 thing that he wasn't literally THE VERY WORST at. 

No one was able to get vaccines from the US, they blocked all exports of Pfizer and Moderna until last week.

We are third among G20 countries in per capita doses.  If you want to play stupid games comparing us to places like Gibraltar, the Falkland Islands, Bermuda, Isle of Man, Jersey, Malta etc  go right ahead but only idiots will buy it.

Brazil is using Chinese vaccines, want to get in line for them?

7 minutes ago, Aristides said:

No one was able to get vaccines from the US, they blocked all exports of Pfizer and Moderna until last week.

We are third among G20 countries in per capita doses.  If you want to play stupid games comparing us to places like Gibraltar, the Falkland Islands, Bermuda, Isle of Man, Jersey, Malta etc  go right ahead but only idiots will buy it.

Brazil is using Chinese vaccines, want to get in line for them?

Aristedes, we are America's closest ally, yet many other countries were ahead of us in line to get their vaccines.

Only idiots will buy into your comparison of "per capita doses compared to India, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, and a bunch of countries where covid didn't even get a foothold". 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Trudeau was more than willing to use Chinese covid vaccine on Canadians, until the plan blew up in his face (CanSino), and left Canada far behind in the procurement game.

But you have to admit, we showed that we have complete trust in China when it comes to all things related to covid, which looks very non-racist. Dreamy even. 

The American vaccines are the product of Operation Warp Speed, which seems to have a racist, orange tinge to it somehow. 

(To be completely honest, there's some solid reasoning behind taking the Chinese vaccine, seeing as the virus came out of their own BSL-4 lab. It's just a matter of whether they give you the IheartChina vaccine that they give their own people or the H204USA vaccine.)

15 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Aristedes, we are America's closest ally, yet many other countries were ahead of us in line to get their vaccines.

No....the U.S. is Canada's closest ally....the U.S.A.'s closest ally is the United Kingdom, but your point still stands.

Only idiots will buy into your comparison of "per capita doses compared to India, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, and a bunch of countries where covid didn't even get a foothold". 

True...Canada is far behind several nations for first dose and fully vaccinated, and will remain far behind for fully vaccinated because of the one dose-16 week strategy caused by the vaccine supply shortage (for the greatest vaccine portfolio in the galaxy).

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

To be completely honest, there's some solid reasoning behind taking the Chinese vaccine, seeing as the virus came out of their own BSL-4 lab. It's just a matter of whether they give you the IheartChina vaccine that they give their own people or the H204USA vaccine.

I heard the shit the Orientals developed is no good. There's evidence their shit is weak. The first reports were only 30% effective, or some shit like that. We Canadians are actually lucky the Chinaman is a bastard and he screwed us, or else we'd be putting that shit in our veins right now.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Other than AZ which they haven't approved, theUS didn't allow any vaccine exports until last week. Up to now, Europe has been saving our asses, no the US.

Only idiots would buy into your listing us behind countries you could vaccinate entirely in a lunch hour.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Only idiots would buy into your listing us behind countries you could vaccinate entirely in a lunch hour.

What countries did I list us behind? Do you have a link? 

The only countries that I've named here are the G20 countries that you mentioned and some from your own link that had zero, back when we had zero. 

3 hours ago, Aristides said:

Other than AZ which they haven't approved, theUS didn't allow any vaccine exports until last week. Up to now, Europe has been saving our asses, no the US.

Yeah, nice 'ally' we got on our southern border, that will send vaccines to Israel before allowing vaccines....most of which we've paid for, to be shipped across the border to Canada!

Here in Southern Ontario, we're being told that the vaccinations are moving right along and we all should be covered in a month or so.  

All I know is my wife and me have been waiting to get the call to get ready for an AZ vaxx appointment. I'm just glad that I'm retired now, so I don't have to go out every day... in case things get bad from new variant infections!

8 hours ago, Right To Left said:

All I know is my wife and me have been waiting to get the call to get ready for an AZ vaxx appointment.

Yeah, that's it.

AZ is not preferred, if you have a choice you should get something else. As was clearly stated by the National Advisory Committee on Immunization, a group of 16 doctors. But it's up to you if you'd rather listen to politicians for health advice.

On 5/5/2021 at 12:11 PM, Aristides said:

Debunked by who? Certainly not you. You can't or won't post a single credible or verifiable source for anything you maintain.

Here is a list of some of the websites that you can go to as to where I am getting most of my Covid information from just for you again, lefty:

1. Action4Canada

2. VaccinechoiceCanada

3. AmazingPolly.net 

4. RealChrisSky 

5. The Rebel

6. LauraLynnThompson

7. The People's Party of Canada

These are but a few of the websites and links for you to go check out. Your move now, lefty. It's very easy for you to do. Just punch in their websites on the internet and voila there they are. I know that your being one of those leftist liberal Covid cult members, that can find things tough to do at times, but go ahead give it a try. Your call, lefty. 

Just asking, are you able to produce some of the sources that you are getting your pro Covid and pro Covid vaccination information from? Surely you must have a few websites or links that I can go to that can contradict what I post here? :D

On 5/5/2021 at 12:09 PM, Aristides said:

I'm not an expert at all, I just don't use wing nut conspiracy sites as a source of information. Sites you won't dare link too. No one is saying mRNA vaccines will alter DNA except your wing nut conspiracy sites.

Brazil and India are not using mRNA vaccines. 

Of course, I can also say that where you are getting your information from can be seen by me to be nothing more than just another one of those left wing nut job websites. The mRNA vaccine does interact with ones DNA. I read that on one of those "wing nut conspiracy" websites on the internet and from some of my other sources. 

And how can you absolutely be sure that India and Brazil are not using the mRNA vaccines anyway? Oh, but of course you know? Your sources tell you this is so, right? The stories that I keep hearing about this Covid vaccine is that this mRNA vaccine will be killing plenty of people as time goes on. Apparently, this vaccine is a killing machine vaccine happening already in India and Brazil. Of course we will all be told by our lying politicians and the lying MSM that this is just tens of thousands of people dying from some other complications or the fake virus that they had already, and nothing to do with the vaccine. Hey, we never know, eh? 

I saw on one of my websites a video showing Castro Trudeau's wife the other day getting her Covid vaccine shot. The thing that was pointed out to me was that once she supposedly took the Covid vaccine jab she immediately pulled down her top over the vaccinated area. No bandage was applied as they always do to people when they take the shot.  

This says to me that she did not receive the jab at all. It was all fake. And I am pretty dam sure now that pretty much most of our elite politicians and some people in the elite media know that this Covid vaccine is harmful and will not take the jab. This Covid vaccine is only made for Covid cult people like you. So, how many jabs have you had already? Just asking. ;)

4 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Yeah, that's it.

AZ is not preferred, if you have a choice you should get something else. As was clearly stated by the National Advisory Committee on Immunization, a group of 16 doctors. But it's up to you if you'd rather listen to politicians for health advice.

Really! Could you find it for me in the pdf of their report: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/immunization/national-advisory-committee-on-immunization-naci.html

So, what you're saying is that those of us who have been put on a list waiting for an AZ vaccination appointment, should refuse it and risk catching Covid-19 instead?