No more forced vaccinations allowed in Canada.

6 hours ago, taxme said:

It takes sheer stupidity for anyone to believe that a virus can go on living for a year. And then we are told that there are more variants of this virus. I guess that we can now expect every year now that there will be dozens of new Covid variants to come along in the next decade, eh? We can take all the vaccines that one wants to but this Covid virus nonsense will never end. Even after we take the two vaccine Covid shots there will be more to come. That is the globalist plan if you want to be able to renew your vaccine passport every year. You will be hooked on the vaccine line that you will never be able to unhook yourself from ever again. 

Just because so many people do not believe in conspiracies does not mean that they never happen or do not exist. Only fools and idiots think that conspiracies do not exist. Event 201 was the biggest conspiracy event of them all. Believe it or not. :D

Seriously? Smallpox was around for over 2000 years before it was eradicated by vaccines. Herpes was named by the ancient Greeks, it's still here. Polio has been around since 1400 BCE. Chicken pox and measles have been around for at least 400 years.  There are many strains of influenza, that's why vaccines have to be tailored every year for the most active strains. 

Viruses don't give a toss about your conspiracy theories.

You better find a place to hide before all the vaccinated people turn into Zombies.

2 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Obviously you've had a great edumacation, in skule

Not particularly. The Canadian life expectancy has increased 23 years in the last century. That didn't happen because no one paid attention to reasons or do anything about them.

4 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Not particularly. The Canadian life expectancy has increased 23 years in the last century. That didn't happen because no one paid attention to reasons or do anything about them.

That's partly why old-age homes are so crowded. But there's life by counting years, and life by quality. I don't see a benefit in living to be 99 but shitting my diapers several times daily for 20 years. Doesn't mean you can't do that, however. Feel free.

Fill your boots, as the saying goes!   ;)

36 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

That's partly why old-age homes are so crowded. But there's life by counting years, and life by quality. I don't see a benefit in living to be 99 but shitting my diapers several times daily for 20 years. Doesn't mean you can't do that, however. Feel free.

Fill your boots, as the saying goes!   ;)

It's not 90 year olds who are now dying from this and we know this disease can do long term damage to younger people. I don't know how old you are but you will get there a hell of a lot faster than you think.

11 minutes ago, Aristides said:

It's not 90 year olds who are now dying from this

It never was 90 year olds. It was always "elderly people with co-morbidities". Healthy, elderly people fare well with covid. People who are close to death die from covid. 

and we know this disease can do long term damage to younger people. I don't know how old you are but you will get there a hell of a lot faster than you think.

No one has ever supplied more than anecdotal evidence of that. 

14 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It never was 90 year olds. It was always "elderly people with co-morbidities". Healthy, elderly people fare well with covid. People who are close to death die from covid. 

No one has ever supplied more than anecdotal evidence of that. 

https://www.startribune.com/the-latest-olympic-champ-bobsledder-in-hospital-with-virus/600049834/

https://globalnews.ca/news/7825096/bc-family-covid-death-answers/

Anything you don't like is "anecdotal". 

20 hours ago, Right To Left said:

So, everybody getting sick and dying as Covid-19 spreads its way around the world is just making it all up, and it's all just a hoax so Gates can pull off his global reset plans?

I have mentioned here many times about globalist Gates to hell and his Event 201 meeting that he had set up in Oct. 2019 about how we should prepare for a global pandemic. Well, low and behold, six months later we ended up with a Covid 1984 plandemic and to prepare us all for the globalist great reset. Just coincidence, eh? Bull malarky. Hello, only buffoons will see it as a coincidence. Sadly, Canada is way to full of brainwashed buffoons.  

So, just keep listening to Globull or CTV or CBC or CNN or whatever leftist liberal propaganda news channel outlet that you want to brainwash yourself with. Knock yourself out. Now, go back down into your little cubby hole and go back to bed. The world does not need people like you around whom are trying to spread their Covid 19 conspiracy hoax anymore. It's slowly coming to an end, lefty. Pleasant nightmares. Chuckle-chuckle. 

I am still going to prefer to listen to Canadian patriots like Chris Sky for example who knows more about this Convid 1984 lie and hoax then you will ever know. I guess that when you went from right to left that is when you no doubt lost your mind. Just my opinion of course. ;)

PS: I would like to suggest to everyone here to go take the time and go look up Chris Sky on the internet and listen to what this guy really has to say. The man knows as to what he is talking about. Your call people. 

15 hours ago, Aristides said:

Seriously? Smallpox was around for over 2000 years before it was eradicated by vaccines. Herpes was named by the ancient Greeks, it's still here. Polio has been around since 1400 BCE. Chicken pox and measles have been around for at least 400 years.  There are many strains of influenza, that's why vaccines have to be tailored every year for the most active strains. 

Viruses don't give a toss about your conspiracy theories.

You better find a place to hide before all the vaccinated people turn into Zombies.

This vaccine is not your regular vaccine that takes years to develop. This Covid vaccine is an "experimental" gene therapy vaccine that was developed in six months. We will not know the true effects and consequences of what this vaccine will do in years to come. If Brazil and India are prime examples of millions dying from this Covid vaccine, we may just start to see many Canadians start to develop serious injuries or will die within the next year. I hope not. Many women who have taken this Covid vaccine are now starting to have miscarriage problems. 

But we can only wait and see as to what happens in the next few months. For now those zombies that want to try out this new experimental gene therapy vaccine then be my guest. Take all the vaccine shots that your little heart desires. Just let me know just for my own information if you end up becoming seriously ill or die. Lol. Get back to me, in say, six to nine months. Thanks. ;)

On 5/2/2021 at 10:53 AM, -TSS- said:

I do wear a mask where it is required and I consider it a no big deal. 

However, since covidism has become something of a religion for some people I enjoy making fun of their religion as they react like all religious people do when their religion is being ridiculed. 

Those Covidism religious buffoons who go about driving around with their clown masks on in their vehicles with their windows up are the real and scary religious covidiot zombies. Covidism has become the new cult for some now. 

I was in a grocery store the other day and some cashier came up to me and said that I can take your order over here. She was within three feet of me at the time. So, I just stood there waiting for her to pass me when she says to me can I give her six feet. I laughed at her and she says to me that I am pregnant and I do not want to get Covid even though both of us were wearing masks. She got mad with me when I said that you are not going to get Covid. When I said that she walked away mad and did not serve me. To me this women has now become a part of the Covidism cult mask believer and wearer. She cannot be saved. She has walked herself into a Covid hell hole willing. I detest Covid cult fools like her. Cuckoo-cuckoo. ;)

10 minutes ago, taxme said:

This vaccine is not your regular vaccine that takes years to develop. This Covid vaccine is an "experimental" gene therapy vaccine that was developed in six months. We will not know the true effects and consequences of what this vaccine will do in years to come. If Brazil and India are prime examples of millions dying from this Covid vaccine, we may just start to see many Canadians start to develop serious injuries or will die within the next year. I hope not. Many women who have taken this Covid vaccine are now starting to have miscarriage problems. 

But we can only wait and see as to what happens in the next few months. For now those zombies that want to try out this new experimental gene therapy vaccine then be my guest. Take all the vaccine shots that your little heart desires. Just let me know just for my own information if you end up becoming seriously ill or die. Lol. Get back to me, in say, six to nine months. Thanks. ;)

15 million doses have been given in Canada, 50 million in the UK and nearly 250 million in the US.

The vaccines are of several different types, only two are mRNA, the rest are viral vector or other type that have been around for decades. The vaccines being used in Brazil and India are not mRNA, they are more established technology. You really don't know much about this stuff do you.

• Sad 1

On 4/30/2021 at 7:07 AM, Aristides said:

Thanks for posting some links that debunk Taxme’s BS.

He never posts links to any of the crap he blows. Ever.

It isn’t my job to find sources for what others post. 

You need to be debunked. Just saying. :lol:

Just now, Aristides said:

15 million doses have been given in Canada, 50 million in the UK and nearly 250 million in the US.

The vaccines are of several different types, only two are mRNA, the rest are viral vector or other type that have been around for decades. The vaccines being used in Brazil and India are not mRNA, they are more established technology. You really don't know much about this stuff do you.

And I suppose that you think that you are a real expert on all of this Covid 1984 virus and Covid vaccine stuff, eh?

Let me tell you something just between you and me. You know just about as much as I know about this Covid virus and these Covid vaccines. We both only go by what we read and listen too as to what others have to say about Covid and vaccines. I say that you are full of bull chit and you say the same thing to me. Now the question to be answered here is who is telling us the truth about this Covid virus or this Covid vaccine and who is lying? It's the experimental gene therapy mRNA vaccines that I am worried and concerned about. These mRNA vaccines that is said will start to effect every ones DNA who has taken this mRNA experimental vaccine.  

So, go ahead and prove to me that all is well with these new Covid vaccines and that everything that I have been reading is all just negative nonsense. Until you can prove to me that they are safe then I may listen to you. But until then, go away. ;)

18 minutes ago, taxme said:

And I suppose that you think that you are a real expert on all of this Covid 1984 virus and Covid vaccine stuff, eh?

Let me tell you something just between you and me. You know just about as much as I know about this Covid virus and these Covid vaccines. We both only go by what we read and listen too as to what others have to say about Covid and vaccines. I say that you are full of bull chit and you say the same thing to me. Now the question to be answered here is who is telling us the truth about this Covid virus or this Covid vaccine and who is lying? It's the experimental gene therapy mRNA vaccines that I am worried and concerned about. These mRNA vaccines that is said will start to effect every ones DNA who has taken this mRNA experimental vaccine.  

So, go ahead and prove to me that all is well with these new Covid vaccines and that everything that I have been reading is all just negative nonsense. Until you can prove to me that they are safe then I may listen to you. But until then, go away. ;)

I'm not an expert at all, I just don't use wing nut conspiracy sites as a source of information. Sites you won't dare link too. No one is saying mRNA vaccines will alter DNA except your wing nut conspiracy sites.

Brazil and India are not using mRNA vaccines. 

3 hours ago, taxme said:

I have mentioned here many times about globalist Gates to hell and his Event 201 meeting that he had set up in Oct. 2019 about how we should prepare for a global pandemic. Well, low and behold, six months later we ended up with a Covid 1984 plandemic and to prepare us all for the globalist great reset.

Plandemic means that you believe that Sars-Cov-2 is a designed and not a naturally evolving virus. And that is a claim that you have to provide evidence for...and I don't mean useless statements from Trump later in 2021 or the MIC, which would not put their name behind it, but kept dropping hints all across MSM and rightwing media like Fox that they couldn't discount the theory that it was a designed virus. This was all bullshit, designed by every warmonger to keep the drums of war beating with China. And then, in this country - the stupid warmongering shit produced daily by the Falun Gong - run English language news source - Epoch Times, alternates between "plandemic" and their other favorite theory, the almost completely unsourced claims of Uyghur genocide in the Northwest province. It has long been recognized that China...whether communist or nationalist before 1949, has been a nation dominated by its largest ethnic group - the Han Chinese, and other minorities...especially those speaking other languages like the Uyghurs, Tibetans and Mongolians automatically have problems because of Chinese moving in to their cities and crowding them out. But, that does not equal genocide, as the recent inflammatory claims that follow through in our media keep telling us.....even on the goddammed CBC....which used to be a reliable news source and is now little more than the northern branch of CNN!

Anyway, early on in March of last year, when I had a day off work with nothing much to do, I spent a few hours going over the public (non-paywalled) research evidence that was available to anyone who wanted to read about Sars-Cov-2, including how contagious it was (extremely because of its long asymptomatic period after infecting a host) and lethality...which was much harder to estimate because of so many unknowns...like how many had mild infections and just assumed it was the flu because of flu-like symptoms. The takeaway is that just by examining the DNA code of a virus and comparing it with similar coronaviruses, they can measure its 'family tree' so to speak...tell when it likely mutated and branched off from similar viruses. While a lab-designed coronavirus would have so many alterations and would include 'self-destruct' sequences in its genetic code to stop it from mutating and spreading once it had likely infected the desired number of hosts. In other words, the last thing the evil warmongers in the DOD or the Chinese equivalent want is a weapon that will do what Sars-Cov-2 has done: gone global and infected millions, already killing more than a million people in the world! The bio-weapon disease...whether bacteria or virus needs to sicken and kill high numbers within a relatively short radius and for a limited time...so that it doesn't go wild and do what this disease has done and will continue to do for the foreseeable future. 

So, stick a fork in "Plandemic" unless you have proof for it! Because Bill Gates has only proven himself as an evil genius where it comes to increasing his wealth! He did not do the majority of the work on his computer operating systems and later Microsoft products. Like the other Silicon Valley bastards, he's just the one who ruthlessly hoovers up most of the profits for himself. Gates may go on Oprah or get up in front of a fawning crowd of tech worshippers at a TED conference, but he is no expert on disease or medicines or vaccines, just how to try to make money off them. 

And the big way to make money is to establish private monopolies through exclusive patent protections. I don't know what his stake is at Pfizer, Moderna or other creators of mRNA vaccines, but it is likely a bigger goldmine now than computers and the internet; because the scientists who started working on mRNA research several years ago were intending to develop it for cancer research, and then the opportunities presented by new, deadly viruses - MERS and SARS started to jump up 20 years ago, and all of Big Pharma was just waiting and salivating, waiting for something like Sars-Cov-2 to come along and give them a Trillion Dollar opportunity! THAT is the GREAT GLOBAL RESET they were expecting would arrive with the new Covid-19 plague. 

The problem is that this plague had got so big, so fast that in spite of our carefully controlled and manipulated media and social media, there is a growing chorus of outrage rising up from the Global South at the way this pandemic has been exploited for profit-taking at the expense of peoples' lives! So now, Slow Joe has to backpedal on the "importance of patent protection" and waive the patent monopolies on US-based big pharma suppliers

And from my pov, this backpedaling is the biggest proof against all of the plandemic bullshit out there! Big Pharma thought they were going to get a golden opportunity to make a killing...literally, off of a guaranteed endless market in the future. Instead, they have to cut bait, just as they did when global outrage grew against them for their profiteering during the AIDS pandemic. And, I don't believe the Globalists are going to get an opportunity for a great reset either! If you want to pursue that one.

Edited by Right To Left