No more forced vaccinations allowed in Canada.

36 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

My how quickly the community caring attitude goes away once they’re vaccinated.

Why should the community care about you? I care about the people who want to but haven't been able to get vaccinated, not the ones who refuse or can't be bothered.

3 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Why should the community care about you? I care about the people who want to but haven't been able to get vaccinated, not the ones who refuse or can't be bothered.

Yes its a good thing we live in a free country where a person may refuse the vaccine for many reasons, and they are private. Obviously that doesnt bother me. If that bothers you, maybe you should... move along?

On 4/24/2021 at 8:16 AM, blackbird said:

I gave just the facts which are widely reported by doctors and health experts.  Video reports showing the situation in India don't lie.  Dr. Alex Wong, infectious diseases physician and researcher is just commenting now on CBC and said the risk from AZ vaccine is far less than not getting vaccinated and catching a Covid variant, which is very contagious.  Listen to the experts and get vaccinated asap.

And what about the facts of other doctors, scientists and health experts who say that this vaccine is danger to ones health. What, are they considered to be conspiracy liars to people like you? And what proof does your doctors and health experts have that can convince me that those others mentioned are not telling the truth and are lying?

You know as much about this covid virus and the vaccine as I do. So, yougo ahead and take the covid vaccine and hope that you do not get sick or die. Meanwhile, I will take my chances with this so called covid virus as I have done with every other virus that has been coming around for decades now. And I am not the least bit worried or concerned about this convid 1984 virus

That doctor on the CBC(communist broadcasting corporation)no doubt is just another one of those paid off doctors who will defy the oath that they took that he will do no harm. That fool of a doctor already knows that this covid vaccine is dangerous for we the sheeple. I can guarantee you that doctor will not take the jab along with our dear comrade lying politicians, the lying people in the media, and those so called lying paid off health experts. The vaccine is only reserved for fools and buffoons who will take the jab. With those buffoons mentioned above, this plandemic will never end. It is not in their interest to end this farce plandemic. There is way too much money to made from it. 

As George Carlin, one of the greatest comedians ever, once said that there is this elite billionaire club for the billionaire elite only and they do not want we the sheeple in it. Believe it or not. ;)

On 4/24/2021 at 7:33 PM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Another evidence that vaccine works and luckily this one close to 97%. You can't do better than this. 

How would you know it this covid vaccine is working or not? It's only in it's trial phase right now. This covid vaccine is an experimental gene therapy vaccine and gawd only knows as to what it will do to those who have taken it already. They will find out soon as to what they have done to themselves. I can hope that all will be okay for those who took the covid vaccine. Only time will tell now. ;)

6 minutes ago, taxme said:

How would you know it this covid vaccine is working or not? It's only in it's trial phase right now. This covid vaccine is an experimental gene therapy vaccine and gawd only knows as to what it will do to those who have taken it already. They will find out soon as to what they have done to themselves. I can hope that all will be okay for those who took the covid vaccine. Only time will tell now. ;)

Good grief, new cases and hospitalizations have fallen off a cliff in countries with high vaccination rates. The UK has a quarter of our new cases and fewer deaths than us with 25 million more people. Before they started vaccinating they had the highest number of new cases and deaths in Europe. 

Don't take it if you want but the ship has sailed on whether they work or not.

Edited by Aristides

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

And why should we care about you as to whether you took the jab. Personally, I think that those that took the covid vaccine shot will pay an hefty price one day for doing so. There have been many hundreds of thousands of Indian people in India who took the jab, and many are not very sick and many are dying after taking the covid vaccine.

Hey, if anyone wants my covid vaccines they are welcome to them. I plan on not taking any experimental vaccines anytime soon. Let the fools take them first. I will wait and see as to what happens to them. So far, from what I heard, it will not be all that great for them. Only time will tell. Enjoy your three covid vaccine shots.  ;)

16 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Good grief, new cases and hospitalizations have fallen off a cliff in countries with high vaccination rates. The UK has a quarter of our new cases and fewer deaths than us with 25 million more people. Before they started vaccinating they had the highest number of new cases and deaths in Europe. 

Don't take it if you want but the ship has sailed on whether they work or not.

Good grief is right. Indeed, there have been many thousands of cases of covid popping up even after many stunned fools took the jab. The vaccination did them no good. It injured or killed many of them instead. With all of the warnings out there about what this covid vaccine has done to many people, there are still many thousands that cannot wait to get their jab. 

Let those many fools out there take the jab. I hope that those that took the jab will end up being very sorry for what they did to themselves. It's hard to feel sorry for people who will just not listen to other doctors, scientists, and health experts whom have been warning about the many dangers of taking this covid vaccine shot. They may be sorry one day. :wacko:

19 minutes ago, taxme said:

Good grief is right. Indeed, there have been many thousands of cases of covid popping up even after many stunned fools took the jab. The vaccination did them no good. It injured or killed many of them instead. With all of the warnings out there about what this covid vaccine has done to many people, there are still many thousands that cannot wait to get their jab. 

Let those many fools out there take the jab. I hope that those that took the jab will end up being very sorry for what they did to themselves. It's hard to feel sorry for people who will just not listen to other doctors, scientists, and health experts whom have been warning about the many dangers of taking this covid vaccine shot. They may be sorry one day. :wacko:

So you would like vaccines to fail and millions more die. 

Does that say a lot about you or anti vaxxers in general?

Edited by Aristides

1 hour ago, taxme said:

What the hell is that supposed to mean how do I know if vaccine is working!!! In those places where a good number of people have been vaccinated, new cases us down substantially and almost no covid related deaths. Israel is a good example where two-third of population is vaccinated and today they had only 60 new cases and only ONE death in the entire country.

13 hours ago, taxme said:

All doctors and experts I have heard on the subject have said the risks of getting Covid and the risks of serious illness or death from Covid are far greater than the risk from taking the vaccine.  The risk of a bad reaction from the vaccine are extremely low.  I have already explained all that and it has been repeated over and over on the media.  So I repeat the chances of harm from not taking the vaccine are far greater than the chances of harm from the vaccine.  The only chance of getting out of this pandemic in the reasonably near future is if enough people get vaccinated.  We should all do our part.

10 minutes ago, blackbird said:

The only chance of getting out of this pandemic in the reasonably near future is if enough people get vaccinated.

Yes it's true, because of the rules we've imposed upon ourselves. The media campaigns are carefully orchestrated to provoke maximum fear. Lately it's all about telling us how a young person died... one person at a time as they may arise in a large population... until we are sore afraid.

2 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Yes it's true, because of the rules we've imposed upon ourselves. The media campaigns are carefully orchestrated to provoke maximum fear. Lately it's all about telling us how a young person died... one person at a time as they may arise in a large population... until we are sore afraid.

Diseases impose rules, they always have. Modern medicine and hygiene has just made humans complacent. Because we haven't seen anything like this people don't believe it can happen. 300 years ago pandemics were a fact of life. 

Edited by Aristides
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/26/2021 at 6:42 PM, Aristides said:

So you would like vaccines to fail and millions more die. 

Does that say a lot about you or anti vaxxers in general?

We are all being warned by the many other alternative doctors, scientists and health experts out there about the many dangers of taking this experimental mRNA gene therapy anti DNA Covid vaccine. If the vaccines work out fine for people like you and others without any complications, for now, then take all the vaccine jabs that you wish to take. If the Covid vaccines start to fail then millions will die from this Covid vaccine. Only time will tell. We may soon see a mass die off of people who took the Covid vaccine in the next year or so. Believe it or not. We will wait and see. Enjoy your new normal vaccine life while you can. 

What anti-vaxxers are trying to say here is that you should check out as to what others mentioned above have to say about this Covid virus before they take the jab. It never hurts to get the other side of the story. Your call.  ;)

• Haha 1

On 4/26/2021 at 8:00 PM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

What the hell is that supposed to mean how do I know if vaccine is working!!! In those places where a good number of people have been vaccinated, new cases us down substantially and almost no covid related deaths. Israel is a good example where two-third of population is vaccinated and today they had only 60 new cases and only ONE death in the entire country.

You are relying and listening way too much to the corporate globalist lying western media for your information. I just punched in Covid deaths in Israel and I got something totally different on the internet. One website that came up said that death rates in Israel are skyrocketing after the citizen's in Israel took the Pfizer"experimental" gene therapy Covid vaccine. :o Are you now going to deny that this is not a true story? Do you have a comment to give on this story? 

Over to you, fella. ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/27/2021 at 7:25 AM, blackbird said:

All doctors and experts I have heard on the subject have said the risks of getting Covid and the risks of serious illness or death from Covid are far greater than the risk from taking the vaccine.  The risk of a bad reaction from the vaccine are extremely low.  I have already explained all that and it has been repeated over and over on the media.  So I repeat the chances of harm from not taking the vaccine are far greater than the chances of harm from the vaccine.  The only chance of getting out of this pandemic in the reasonably near future is if enough people get vaccinated.  We should all do our part.

Anyone that comes into contact with this so called Covid virus and supposedly gets ill from it has a 99% chance of surviving the virus without taking any vaccine shots. What? Do you think that myself and others should take the jab even though we may not haveor show any signs of having this Covid virus at all? We may just be all asymptomatic. It is said that if someone starts to have breathing problems and a fever than they may have the Covid virus or some other flu like influenza virus. Hello? If one has those symptoms then stay the hell home until they get better like we all have done in the past when we get sick from some flu bug. 

The risks may be greater than anyone thinks that after they take the jab they will be safe from getting the Covid virus. It has even been said that taking the shot may still not protect anyone from getting the Covid virus because many who have taken the jab some still end up getting Covid. WTH? 

So, does this mean that we must all take a Covid vaccine shot every year so as not to get Covid of any kind? That is the end game of big pharma globalists, mac. Make hundreds of billions off of the fools and idiots who will take the jab every year. They are looking for useful idiots like that. Personally, as I have mentioned here many times. I will not believe nor trust any politician or the media anymore when it comes to what they say about anything. They have shown me to be nothing more than a bunch of lying batards. 

Hey, the only way to get out of this plandemic once and for all is to stop listening to those welfare recipient lying bum politicians and the lying and fake corporate globalist media. They are the ones that are trying to keep this hoax Convid 1984 virus farce alive. Indeed, we should all be doing our part by saying enough already. End this bull chit now. T

here is no way in hell that your dear comrade leaders are going to give up their dictatorship and their tyrannical powers that has been handed to them thanks to people like you. Take all the vaccinations you want to but that will never end this virus hoax. Only you can end this virus hoax. Just say no. Your call, Mac. :D  

27 minutes ago, taxme said:

You are relying and listening way too much to the corporate globalist lying western media for your information. I just punched in Covid deaths in Israel and I got something totally different on the internet. One website that came up said that death rates in Israel are skyrocketing after the citizen's in Israel took the Pfizer"experimental" gene therapy Covid vaccine. :o Are you now going to deny that this is not a true story? Do you have a comment to give on this story? 

Over to you, fella. ;)

Israel had 6 Covid deaths yesterday and 4 the day before. I get my info from scientific sources. Have you ever posted a link in your life to back up the garbage you post?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/27/2021 at 9:22 AM, Aristides said:

Diseases impose rules, they always have. Modern medicine and hygiene has just made humans complacent. Because we haven't seen anything like this people don't believe it can happen. 300 years ago pandemics were a fact of life. 

And now we can see today that plandemics are a fact of life. Woke up. :P 

On 4/27/2021 at 12:22 PM, Aristides said:

Yes, and just as some environment 'extremists' say climate won't negotiate with any government leaders in the world, same thing with diseases! 

Problem with the No Vaccine crowd is that they are also mostly the No Lockdowns, No Mask and Social Distancing Crowd too!  That's why the Trump/Bolsonaro solution last year that so many rightwingers are running away from today was to do nothing, some people will die, too bad, once we have 'herd immunity' then we'll be okay! 

But, what we've got is a virus that does damage that is not typical of the cold and flu viruses we've experienced before. The phenomena of 'Long Covid' or 'longhaulers' who continue having body aches and other pains, inflammations, 'brain fog' or other mental and psychological impairments, seems to continue on for weeks and months afterward. If a significant number of these long covid cases have permanent disabilities, then we are looking at costs to society that will finish the job on our economies that already ballooning debt levels already started two years ago!

The big flaw in the thinking of people who were trying to downplay and minimize climate change 20 years ago, was trying to peg it as a phenomena that is exactly like Planet Earth experienced many times during the past....they don't usually mention the connection with extinctions.  And similarly, right from the start of Covid-19, when we were getting the news about how fast and unusual this new viral plague was as it spread in China, US leaders and other uber-capitalists were writing it off as something like a flu virus....that will pass and we can just go on as normal, with or without vaccines. 

Instead, we got a new plague that no disease experts have a clear idea on how far it will spread, how lethal it can become as it makes its way around the whole world. The lack of willingness of greedy capitalist leaders and corporate "innovators" like Bill Gates, to advocate change or at least temporarily suspend internationally enforced patent laws that provide the patent holders with monopolies over production and distribution, is why Covid-19 is really blowing up big right now in India, in spite of its large, relatively young population! 

Since the international corporate regime has been set up to distribute vaccines at huge markups in price, with no exceptions, most of the world's people will not have any vaccines unless China can ramp up production enough to cover the rest of the world. Because the US, England and the nations they control, like India - are following the directives of international corporate overlords and restricting Covid vaccines to those who can pay! 

And with no serious effort being made to distribute any vaccines to the rest of the world, that means we are in a permanent pandemic, that will rise and fall but remain with us over the long haul, as it mutates, shifts and changes over the coming years, unless there is a complete shutdown of all travel for a very long time. Goodbye Globalization..... I know I won't miss you! 

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

Israel had 6 Covid deaths yesterday and 4 the day before. I get my info from scientific sources. Have you ever posted a link in your life to back up the garbage you post?

Do you ever read anything said to you? I just told you that there has been many deaths from the people who took the jab in Israel. Did you not bother to check out that fact for yourself like I did on the internet? Of course not. Try doing what I just told you I did? It's all there for you to read and weep. 

I just busted your Covid virus lying bubble. Gotcha!! :lol:

4 minutes ago, Right To Left said:

Yes, and just as some environment 'extremists' say climate won't negotiate with any government leaders in the world, same thing with diseases! 

Problem with the No Vaccine crowd is that they are also mostly the No Lockdowns, No Mask and Social Distancing Crowd too!  That's why the Trump/Bolsonaro solution last year that so many rightwingers are running away from today was to do nothing, some people will die, too bad, once we have 'herd immunity' then we'll be okay! 

But, what we've got is a virus that does damage that is not typical of the cold and flu viruses we've experienced before. The phenomena of 'Long Covid' or 'longhaulers' who continue having body aches and other pains, inflammations, 'brain fog' or other mental and psychological impairments, seems to continue on for weeks and months afterward. If a significant number of these long covid cases have permanent disabilities, then we are looking at costs to society that will finish the job on our economies that already ballooning debt levels already started two years ago!

The big flaw in the thinking of people who were trying to downplay and minimize climate change 20 years ago, was trying to peg it as a phenomena that is exactly like Planet Earth experienced many times during the past....they don't usually mention the connection with extinctions.  And similarly, right from the start of Covid-19, when we were getting the news about how fast and unusual this new viral plague was as it spread in China, US leaders and other uber-capitalists were writing it off as something like a flu virus....that will pass and we can just go on as normal, with or without vaccines. 

Instead, we got a new plague that no disease experts have a clear idea on how far it will spread, how lethal it can become as it makes its way around the whole world. The lack of willingness of greedy capitalist leaders and corporate "innovators" like Bill Gates, to advocate change or at least temporarily suspend internationally enforced patent laws that provide the patent holders with monopolies over production and distribution, is why Covid-19 is really blowing up big right now in India, in spite of its large, relatively young population! 

Since the international corporate regime has been set up to distribute vaccines at huge markups in price, with no exceptions, most of the world's people will not have any vaccines unless China can ramp up production enough to cover the rest of the world. Because the US, England and the nations they control, like India - are following the directives of international corporate overlords and restricting Covid vaccines to those who can pay! 

And with no serious effort being made to distribute any vaccines to the rest of the world, that means we are in a permanent pandemic, that will rise and fall but remain with us over the long haul, as it mutates, shifts and changes over the coming years, unless there is a complete shutdown of all travel for a very long time. Goodbye Globalization..... I know I won't miss you! 

The environ"mental" movement are made up of a bunch of communists wackos who are out to destroy everything that technology has given us today. They want us all to go back to the 15th century where life was not so great and plagues were abundant and people were lucky if they lived to age 40. 

The problem with Covid believers like you is that you think that all that is required for all of us to to get back to our old normal life is for all of us to just get vaccinated. So simple, eh? Sorry to have to tell you and burst your Covid 19 bubble but not all of us anti-vaxxers are as stupid as those who like to push masks and vaccines. We do not believe that vaccines are always the answer. I have never taken a vaccine shot in my whole life, so why am I still here even after all of those many viruses that have been coming around for decades now that have not killed me yet? Vaccines are for scaredy cat little girls and boys. Real men and women do not take vaccines. Chuckle. 

We anti-vaxxers prefer to take a wait and see attitude. And if we do get sick from some flu virus we will do what we always have done in the past. Stayed at home until we got better. Millions of people have done that in the past and millions survived. No breathing problems or fever, no Covid virus. It's that simple. 

Herd immunity is what kills off any virus. No virus can survive in the hot sun. They all die. Lock downs, wearing clown masks, social distancing or vaccines is not the bloody way to go. But for those of you who have now been brainwashed into believing that those mentioned above is the answer to it all, then by all means, keep wearing your clown masks and social distance and go get your vaccine shot. I could careless. 

Just one thing though. Why don't you conspiracy Covid virus crazies leave us normal people alone and just go away with your Convid 1984 virus hoax of a farce. We refuse to believe your Covid hoax virus conspiracy. Just saying. :D 

55 minutes ago, taxme said:

And now we can see today that plandemics are a fact of life. Woke up. :P 

You just confirmed what I said.

No virus can survive in the hot sun. 

India is close to the equator. Brazil is right on the equator. It is always hot there.

Edited by Aristides
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Aristides said:

You just confirmed what I said.

India is close to the equator. Brazil is right on the equator. It is always hot there.

The equator runs right through Amazonia. And two cities right on the Amazon River - Manaus and Belem- at the mouth of the Amazon Delta have been among the worst hit places in Brazil! It has a lot more to do with how government functions, how much trust people have in government officials and institutions, and how much of an effort they are willing to put into eradicating contagious diseases. And in Brazil, for all its wealth and rich business leaders in Rio and Sao Paulo, almost nothing is offered for the poor and afflicted, whom the Bolsonaro Government made no efforts to make vaccinations available. All they got is from international aid agencies. And this is the richest (but extremely unequal) nation in South America! 

Bolsonaro is called the southern Trump for a number of reasons, but one of them could be that they were stupid and ignorant enough to attend their own super-spreader rallies and both got sick and had to be hospitalized for Covid-19....where obviously, they got the best healthcare available to anyone in their respective nations. And also on the same page, both of these assholes are so selfish, they didn't miss a beat after they recovered, and went back to insisting everyone else just wait for herd immunity to eliminate the problem!

52 minutes ago, taxme said:

The environ"mental" movement are made up of a bunch of communists wackos who are out to destroy everything that technology has given us today.

Then maybe you would prefer Fully Automated Luxury Communism. As envisioned by Aaron Bustani:

A different kind of politics for a new kind of society--beyond work, scarcity and capitalism

In the twenty-first century, new technologies should liberate us from work. Automation, rather than undermining an economy built on full employment, is instead the path to a world of liberty, luxury and happiness—for everyone. Technological advance will reduce the value of commodities—food, healthcare and housing—towards zero.

Improvements in renewable energies will make fossil fuels a thing of the past. Asteroids will be mined for essential minerals. Genetic editing and synthetic biology will prolong life, virtually eliminate disease and provide meat without animals. New horizons beckon.

In Fully Automated Luxury Communism, Aaron Bastani conjures a vision of extraordinary hope, showing how we move to energy abundance, feed a world of 9 billion, overcome work, transcend the limits of biology, and establish meaningful freedom for everyone. Rather than a final destination, such a society merely heralds the real beginning of history.

Now personally, I'm not a member of that club, which sounds like they have been inspired by the first Star Trek series of what life would be like in the 25th century. I wonder if Star Trek creator - Gene Rodenberry was a secret communist! Because the original Star Trek had no examples of money or currency exchanges of any kind...living in a world of free or at least near free energy and everything you want and need can be created in a flash in a "replicator" machine, which is programmed to build 3D copies of everything from food to tools and guns....whatever fits in the microwave oven-size replicator can be constructed by a machine that sets up all of the atoms needed to construct the materials in an instant. Who needs factories and assembly lines when you have this kind of technology! 

But, my own position is to be highly skeptical of all promises made about new tech and proposed innovations, because they are accompanied by often unforeseen environmental consequences or placing excessive demands on scarce exotic "rare earth" minerals, whose extraction and refinement carry large environmental costs. (this is the key problem with so called green tech like high efficiency lithium batteries, solar panels and windmills).

They want us all to go back to the 15th century where life was not so great and plagues were abundant and people were lucky if they lived to age 40. 

That all depends on where you were living 500 years ago! There were few contagious diseases of any kind before the age of animal husbandry-where farmers started living in close proximity to the animals they were harvesting for meat, milk and eggs. Crowded farms, with animals and their wastes in too close proximity to people, in China and other nations of the Far East are considered one of the main reasons for annual flu outbreaks that spread around the world. And in more recent times, large rural and urban populations living in places with often contaminated water supplies is the main vector for disease spread. 

But back, half a millennia ago, there was a sizable gap between the life spans of peasants and the small professional and ruling classes that owned almost everything. So, in feudal times in Europe, before the bubonic plagues of the 14th and 16th centuries, the "better" classes who were considered important enough to have their births and deaths recorded in the local church registry were surprisingly close to the average today. This modernist notion that their lives were all "nasty, brutish and short" is figured by estimating and factoring in infant mortality and early childhood mortality figures, since very young children and newborns are the most vulnerable to sickness than older children and adults. So, old age may have come a little earlier to most people than today. But this notion that few if any lived past 40 is absurd! And it's worth noting that life spans shrunk most at the start of the industrial revolution in England in the late 1700's, when millions of English men and women were forced off the farms by "the closing of the commons" and lived hellish Hobbesian existence in London, Manchester and other factory towns where they had lousy food, polluted water and foul air to breathe, and maybe they were lucky to make it past their 40th birthdays, but those who live closer to nature always live better than those stuck in an artificial urban environment...even the cleaner ones we have today! 

The problem with Covid believers like you is that you think that all that is required for all of us to to get back to our old normal life is for all of us to just get vaccinated.

Now, I got to ask what kinds of vaccines were they developing back in the 15th century?

So simple, eh? Sorry to have to tell you and burst your Covid 19 bubble but not all of us anti-vaxxers are as stupid as those who like to push masks and vaccines. We do not believe that vaccines are always the answer. I have never taken a vaccine shot in my whole life, so why am I still here even after all of those many viruses that have been coming around for decades now that have not killed me yet? Vaccines are for scaredy cat little girls and boys. Real men and women do not take vaccines. Chuckle. 

We anti-vaxxers prefer to take a wait and see attitude. And if we do get sick from some flu virus we will do what we always have done in the past. Stayed at home until we got better. Millions of people have done that in the past and millions survived. No breathing problems or fever, no Covid virus. It's that simple. 

Herd immunity is what kills off any virus. No virus can survive in the hot sun. They all die. Lock downs, wearing clown masks, social distancing or vaccines is not the bloody way to go. But for those of you who have now been brainwashed into believing that those mentioned above is the answer to it all, then by all means, keep wearing your clown masks and social distance and go get your vaccine shot. I could careless. 

Just one thing though. Why don't you conspiracy Covid virus crazies leave us normal people alone and just go away with your Convid 1984 virus hoax of a farce. We refuse to believe your Covid hoax virus conspiracy. Just saying. :D 

Cut to the chase, since in spite of enormous outbreaks in the tropics - Brazil and India, you still think Covid-19 can't handle being with us when it's hot outside. And if you can breathe without possibly spreading any pathogens, then you never need to wear a mask at all! But, if you're going to throw a tantrum about both simple protective gear like masks and advise against any vaccines developed also, you're a complete idiot! I'm sure you'll change your tune if you get sick and can't breathe, and want to be rushed into a hospital emergency room!

And I'm not the one who's planning out rules for Covid passports and ID cards. That's where my skepticism kicks in, because I don't believe any vaccine is going to last long enough to stop the spread of this disease everywhere, so new hybrid variants will come along every few months for the extended future and the vaxxes will be like flu shots that have to be renewed when the next outbreak happens!  In the meantime, I just see masks and vaccines as better than doing nothing at all, which is pretty much all the rightwing has to offer! Just let the weak get sick and die off (unless they are among the weak) and everyone else, get out there and jump-start the economy that my stock portfolio depends on!

7 hours ago, taxme said:

Over to you, fella. ;)

And I guess that you just forgot to include the alleged link to such a website that deaths in Israel have skyrocketed since they used Pfizer vaccine, right? Allegations without proof are as worthy as the poster himself.

I include it for you

https://www.google.com/search?q=israel+covid+deaths&oq=israel+covid+deaths&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i457j0l8.8953j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Even better for AstraZeneca

https://www.google.com/search?q=uk+covid+deaths&ei=BCGKYNqsNYmqwbkP_72Y6AE&oq=uk+covid+deaths&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyBwgAELEDEEMyCggAELEDEIMBEEMyBAgAEEMyBggAEAcQHjIECAAQQzIGCAAQBxAeMgIIADIGCAAQBxAeMgIIADICCAA6BwgAEEcQsAM6BwgAELADEEM6CAgAEAcQChAeOgQIABAKOggIABCxAxCRAjoLCAAQsQMQgwEQkQI6BQgAEJECOggIABCxAxCDAToFCAAQsQNQtltY_s8BYKnXAWgGcAJ4AIABogKIAaUHkgEFMy4xLjKYAQCgAQGqAQdnd3Mtd2l6yAEKwAEB&sclient=gws-wiz&ved=0ahUKEwjavtLyuqLwAhUJVTABHf8eBh0Q4dUDCA4&uact=5

Edited by CITIZEN_2015