No more forced vaccinations allowed in Canada.

Just saw on the news that 85% of adults in Prince Rupert, BC have been vaccinated and the number of new Covid cases has dropped from a significant number to just 3 cases in a one week period from April 11 to 17th.  This comes after the area reported 27 new cases in the previous week, and 72 new cases in the week before that.   This is a tremendous success demonstrating the wisdom of getting vaccinated for the safety of everyone in the community.

Edited by blackbird
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Your post is full of misinformation, however, I only respond to this last paragraph because it is for your personal safety. I am sorry your Mom got covid, but having covid does NOT immune her from catching again. They are NEW variants now in Canada forming the majority of infections. They have different genetic structure and can re-infect those already infected and vaccines are not as effective as original virus on them either. So when you visit your Mom still take all precautions like taking your temperature and wearing mask.

She's actually in Alberta so it's gonna be a while before I get back to see her.

New variants.... does the vaccine work against them? If getting the first go-round of covid doesn't give immunity to this strain then what makes you think that the vaccine will?

And honestly dude, when the whole world finally got the memo that young people weren't at risk (even though the MSM wouldn't acknowledge it), the 'new strain' rumours started popping up. Don't forget - the anecdotes about young people dying went around with covid 2020 too. This 'new strain' seems just like more of the same crap. And even if a 20 yr old did die of covid, we'll never know if the person already had CF or something like that. There have been so many people around the world infected with C19 that it's certain that some of them got it.

After all of the lies and disinformation that we got about covid in 2020 why should I believe the MSM now? "Yeah, we told a bunch of lies, but now we're honest injun." LMAO. If CTV said that the sun was going to come up tomorrow I'd consider that good reason to doubt it. 

42 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Just saw on the news that 85% of adults in Prince Rupert, BC have been vaccinated and the number of new Covid cases has dropped from the previous number of over 100 to just 3 cases.  This is a tremendous success demonstrating the wisdom of getting vaccinated for the safety of everyone in the community.

Another evidence that vaccine works and luckily this one close to 97%. You can't do better than this. 

• Thanks 1

On 4/24/2021 at 8:18 AM, OftenWrong said:

I know. You just didn't give all the facts, so I gave some more.

Funeral pyres on the Ganges are daily. It's the way they do things.

This is normal?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-56881083

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/india-covid19-patients-creamatorium-1.6001536

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Yep!  The unaccounted for deaths that are evidenced by the nonstop cremations...some crematoriums in New Delhi and Mumbai have families lined up outside, waiting to perform last rites and cremate relatives who have died recently. 

Health and medical experts in India believe the real Covid-19 death rates are between two and ten times the official government number of 1.7% because of the enormous unaccounted for deaths and cremations in recent weeks in the major cities. 

And since India has become an even more capitalist and therefore unequal nation under the genocidal Modi regime, odds are that farmers and rural peasants who are not easily tracked by government, are dying off in even greater numbers!  But, like capitalists over here, capitalists in impoverished third world nations like India, depend on the poverty and misery of the working majority to maintain their earnings and wealth! 

We keep hearing that we are heading into summer...the weather is warming up, and people will spend more time outside and the rate of infections will fall, like they did last year.

BUT do we need a reminder that all we did over the summer months was "flatten the curve" and reduce the burden on the healthcare system. NOTHING was done to increase testing, restrict travel in and out of the country, even to places like India, where JT didn't start talking about a ban on international flights until more than two weeks after the pandemic really started blowing up there with this new hybrid variant, that is attacking younger and younger people, and if it's not killing them, the lack of access to hospitals and oxygen supplies does that before the disease can finish them off. 

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Normal is subjective. Normal as in typical, or normal as in acceptable are two different things.

In this case because India is a third world country with a huge over-population problem and massive poverty, it's unfortunately not the first time in modern times for India. If you doubt me, a well-worded google search on your part will quickly resolve the issue.

Are Indians getting vaccine quickly enough? What do you think. I wonder how much vaccine hesitancy there is in a third-world country where some of their traditions are thousands of years old.

Widespread skepticism and misinformation hamper India’s vaccine rollout

On 4/24/2021 at 1:38 PM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Your post is full of misinformation, however, I only respond to this last paragraph because....

So this is what you called "misinformation".

A lot of people don't fear covid because the data says that they're not at risk from it and that's a choice that's based on the science and data. A lot of people fear covid more than the vaccine and that's a choice too. Waiting to see what happens with covid and with the vaccines is yet another choice. This has nothing to do with aliens or DiCaprio's private jet podcast for climate alarmists, just science.

FYI people have died of the vaccines. That's a real thing, and I bet that if those people had the choice to go back and not take it, they wouldn't. Could you blame them C-2015? There are a lot of other very severe side effects, including shingles. I'm more worried about shingles than covid, because shingles is very bad no matter who you are.

FYI V2.0 - the vaccine rollout goes against the science of vaccinations. No one used to get vaccinated for things that they recently had or currently have because it's either A redundant or B dangerous. And how do you know if you have it if the tests aren't reliable and it's possible that you're infected but asymptomatic? 

Can you tell me where the misinformation is? I'd love to know.

28 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Normal is subjective. Normal as in typical, or normal as in acceptable are two different things.

In this case because India is a third world country with a huge over-population problem and massive poverty, it's unfortunately not the first time in modern times for India. If you doubt me, a well-worded google search on your part will quickly resolve the issue.

Are Indians getting vaccine quickly enough? What do you think. I wonder how much vaccine hesitancy there is in a third-world country where some of their traditions are thousands of years old.

Funny that China could end extreme poverty, but India cannot! Must have something to do with the economic models they're following. And of course China got it's Covid-19 outbreak under control before the first vaccines were created and ready for distribution. 

The official response here is Do nothing and wait for the vaccine rollouts and herd immunity to be developed and take care of the crisis. 

Problem is that if any large population pockets are left to become breeding grounds for contagious, debilitating and deadly viral diseases, new mutations arise that spread faster, and unlock the immune systems of younger and younger people, and become more vaccine and drug resistant also!  It's happening in India right now; do we need anymore laboratories to create a pandemic and keep this one going longer?

4 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Seems to be quite bit of skepticism and misinformation in first world countries. Right here in fact.

What's happening in India is subjective only to those who will deny the reality of their situation at any cost.

Edited by Aristides

25 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Seems to be quite bit of skepticism and misinformation in first world countries. Right here in fact.

Exactly, like when our politicians insist the problem is due to a certain area code. That's first world misinformation. Or is it... disinformation?

28 minutes ago, Aristides said:

What's happening in India is subjective only to those who will deny the reality of their situation at any cost.

Misinformation is also those who deny reality by pretending they haven't been informed. Consider yourself... informed.   ;)

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

Exactly, like when our politicians insist the problem is due to a certain area code. That's first world misinformation. Or is it... disinformation?

Misinformation is also those who deny reality by pretending they haven't been informed. Consider yourself... informed.   ;)

By who? Certainly not you.

4 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

You are free to get your lies from wherever you choose, just as I am free to tell nothing but the truth

Ya, I think I’ll believe multiple media sources from different sides of the political spectrum, NGO’s, on sight observers and governments, many of which are shipping O2 concentrators, ventilators and other materials and equipment to India over what you choose to believe.

Edited by Aristides

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

Ya, I think I’ll believe multiple media sources from different sides of the political spectrum, NGO’s, on sight observers and governments, many of which are shipping O2 concentrators, ventilators and other materials and equipment to India over what you choose to believe.

That's fine by me, too. Maybe India will send some more vaccine, so you can stick it in your arm? They got a whole lotta extra that nobody wants, I hear.

Edited by OftenWrong

21 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

That's fine by me, too. Maybe India will send some more vaccine, so you can stick it in your arm? They got a whole lotta extra that nobody wants, I hear.

You should keep up or use more credible sources than your own backside.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/coronavirus-india-drug-shortage-medicine-europe-imports-outbreak-a9374861.html

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/india-suspends-vaccine-exports-as-cases-skyrocket-stalling-canadian-deliveries

Already vaccinated by the way as has all my adult family plus most friends with a mixture of Pfizer, Moderna and AZ. Amazingly all are still alive and well.

Edited by Aristides

On 4/23/2021 at 8:01 PM, cougar said:

I am not in a hurry to get vaccinated; don't get me wrong.   I am just saying we may end up vaccinated against our will if we decide to go outside Canada.

We do not have to be forced to be vaccinated to travel outside of Canada at all if we all just say no to the vaccine jab. There are thousands of Canadians like myself who are now starting to refuse the jab. If millions of Canadians just say no to the jab, then what can this communist government in Canada do about it? Our dear comrade political leaders have now become a bunch of communist like dictators. They have pretty much all become the enemy of Canada and Canadians. 

Divided we will all surely end up being jabbed in the arm with an experimental gene therapy anti DNA vaccine that is being injected into people's bodies today. In India, there have been millions of Indians that have been vaccinated and yet there are now millions getting sick after taking this covid virus. it is said that this vaccine will do this to anyone who takes the jab. We may end up seeing a real and true pandemic just from the people who took the jab.

This virus appears to weaken ones immunity. Take plenty of vitamin C and Zinc and get outdoors and exercise and sit in the sun on the beach where one can get vitamin D for free. We have all been told that the sun kills all viruses. Go suck up the suns vitamin D. 

Anyone can join the tens of thousands of Canadians that have joined and signed up to www.vaccinechoicecanada. There one will get all the information that they require to learn and know more about this dangerous covid vaccine. It's your call now. ;)  

On 4/24/2021 at 6:50 PM, blackbird said:

Just saw on the news that 85% of adults in Prince Rupert, BC have been vaccinated and the number of new Covid cases has dropped from a significant number to just 3 cases in a one week period from April 11 to 17th.  This comes after the area reported 27 new cases in the previous week, and 72 new cases in the week before that.   This is a tremendous success demonstrating the wisdom of getting vaccinated for the safety of everyone in the community.

But now, are they free to throw away their clown face masks forever and to once again be able to get together in large crowds and party on and be able to get back to their old normal life?

I hope that I am wrong but I will bet that they will not be allowed to do so? They will still have to wear a clown mask and keep social distancing in place. The excuse will be that it will be for safety reasons to help keep the covid virus from spreading. Excuses excuses to keep the virus game in play. Comrade health official Bonnie Henry will make sure that they all keep wearing a mask and social distance themselves from others forever if she gets her evil communist way. 

If anyone can look into this for me, and who may know someone living in Prince Rupert, please let me know if they still have to wear a mask and still social distance? I am quite interested in learning and knowing about this. Thanks. :)

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Comrade health official Bonnie Henry will make sure that they all keep wearing a mask and social distance themselves from others forever if she gets her evil communist way. 

Bonnie Heinrick has morphed from her earlier, more friendly and reassuring ways into an angry, barking attack dog. You may want to watch yourself out there pretty soon because we can all easily be "sequestered",, for health reasons..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

You should keep up or use more credible sources than your own backside.

Aww that was just mean spirited. I already gave you some linky-dinks. No one's disputing that Indians have screwed themselves. I just pointed out it's a cultural thing embedded for a long, ling time.  ;)

Candians would do well to take heed, for that matter.

That info you provided is more bad news for Canada as Trudeau's last-minute vaccine deals fall apart again. They were just smoke and mirrors, apparently.

Already vaccinated by the way as has all my adult family plus most friends with a mixture of Pfizer, Moderna and AZ. Amazingly all are still alive and well.

Glad for you. I'm sure you're all feeling very relieved. Everyone I know has lived as well. No one I know has covid. Not even a friend of a friend, of a friend. So I figure I'm all right jack, let the unhealthy people and the morbidly afeared go first. I may get around to it eventually. Or, not. Once all you people are immune I don't have to be immune.

Edited by OftenWrong
sp.
  • Thanks 1

On 4/24/2021 at 7:56 AM, blackbird said:

Very rare that anyone was injured or died from the vaccine.  One in quarter of a million or one in hundreds of thousands.  Your chances of dying from Covid or being seriously harmed from Covid are far greater.  Far greater chance of harm from a motor vehicle accident, from illness, cancer, heart attack from taking medications, falling down, bicycle accident, etc. etc.  We are doing our duty to protect ourselves and everyone else by getting vaccinated and helping defeat the pandemic.

Incidentally, the health care system is collapsing in some places like India and they are cremating people everywhere.  I heard on the news today they have learned how a few rare cases get blood clots and it sounds like they are able to treat those people in most cases.   If you get a headache, pain in chest, or stomach after being vaccinated, see a doctor and see about being treated for a rare blood clot.  But that is highly unlikely.  Ontario is in crisis mode with overload of Covid patients and cancer patients in need of life saving surgery are being put on hold.  Some people with Covid are starting to die at home because more are opting to stay home instead of going to a hospital, which is not a good idea.  Many require oxygen to have a chance to survive.

It is not rare for many hundreds if not thousands of people to become sick, injured or die from anyone taking this experimental gene therapy anti DNA covid vaccine. There have been thousands of people who have suffered serious affects from taking the jab and many have died after taking this covid vaccine. The chances are that taking the covid vaccine is probably far greater than waiting to see what happens to anyone who may end up getting covid. Those who get covid have a 99% survival rate. The same rates that we would have with any other viruses that have come along in the past. If no one is suffering from a fever and having breathing problems than one does not have this big bad scary and dreaded covid 19 virus. If they have those symptoms mentioned above, well then, stay at home and do what we always have done with someone getting a cold every year or go to a hospital. 

Many people have died from not being able to get the surgery that they needed. I wonder what the numbers of those people are that have died from not getting the badly needed surgery's that they required? Have any numbers, O wise one? Apparently, the covid vaccine creates breathing problems in some people. 

The health care system is no doubt collapsing because of this fake and phony plandemic covid virus which is taking up space for those who need real surgery. People are not dying by the tens of thousands in any hospitals in Canada. Many diagnosed with covid no doubt died from other complications and when they died they did a swab test on them that showed that they had covid and then said that they died from covid which was not true at all. This has happened many times. The health care system will collapse if we do not end this covid nonsense and lies now. 

Ontario numbers of covid are all being fabricated. They keep testing at a higher PCR rate and threshold then what is really recommended. Our dear comrade political leaders are jacking up the PCR threshold number to make it appear as though things are getting way out of hand. This is being done so our dear comrade welfare recipient bum political leaders can hang onto and hold and keep their dictator power over we the stupid sheeple. 

It's time for people with some brains left to wake up and see this for what it really is all about. A big fat lie and hoax meant to enslave all of us if we allow it to continue. The more the fools keep accepting this lie the more they will lose more freedoms. Our dear leaders all know that this is all bull chit. So, why cannot people like you figure that out also. It's been over a year now and this should have ended months ago. Enough already. Stop playing this lying covid virus game for your own health and safety. A great website to go visit is www.vaccinechoicecanada. There one will get all the information that they need to know about covid and vaccines. Your call. :)

22 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Bonnie Heinrick has morphed from her earlier, more friendly and reassuring ways into an angry, barking attack dog. You may want to watch yourself out there pretty soon because we can all easily be "sequestered",, for health reasons..

If comrade Bonnie Poo keeps getting her communist way, we may all end up in chains one day. She is a very dangerous and somewhat pathetic person to say the least. But she does do a great job of acting. She would do well in Hollyweird.

But she does appear to hate people and humanity. Psychopaths are like that, don't you know!! We all have to beware of people like her. From my understanding, Bonnie gets paid $360,000 for her service to her globalist masters. Why would she not want to keep this plandemic farce game going, eh? 

23 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Aww that was just mean spirited. I already gave you some linky-dinks. No one's disputing that Indians have screwed themselves. I just pointed out it's a cultural thing embedded for a long, ling time.  ;)

That info you provided is more bad news for Canada as Trudeau's last-minute vaccine deals fall apart again. They were just smoke and mirrors, apparently.

Glad for you. I'm sure you're all feeling very relieved. Everyone I know has lived as well. No one I know covid. Not even a friend of a friend, of a friend. So I figure I'm all right jack, let the unhealthy people and the morbidly afeared go first. I may get around to it eventually. Or, not. Once all you people are immune I don't have to be immune.

Indeed. Why then should these vaccinated people have to worry at all anymore about un vaccinated people like you and me. They are all safe now from us fools, right? I am of the opinion that these people may feel safe for now but lets just see what happens to all of them vaccinated people in the next six months or so.

If tens of thousands do not get injured or die from the vaccine then they are probably some of the lucky ones. One is playing with fire when one takes a vaccine that is an experimental gene therapy anti DNA vaccine. I have heard that many women may find trying to get pregnant a serious problem for them. Hey, we never know, eh? Only time will tell. ;)

41 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Glad for you. I'm sure you're all feeling very relieved. Everyone I know has lived as well. No one I know has covid. Not even a friend of a friend, of a friend. So I figure I'm all right jack, let the unhealthy people and the morbidly afeared go first. I may get around to it eventually. Or, not.

How has India screwed itself, by doing the same as you and refusing vaccines?

Canada has been doing pretty well. 3rd in the G20 for doses per 100 population although there are a slew of European countries right behind.

Once all you people are immune I don't have to be immune.

So you are depending on others to keep you healthy. Good luck with that.

Edited by Aristides