BLM Rioting After the Accidental Shooting of an Unarmed Black Man by Female Officer in Minneapolis

On 4/15/2021 at 3:55 AM, Infidel Dog said:

Here's the Babbit family attorney's press release:

https://postimg.cc/47TZhDgn

Babbitt-press-release.jpg

Here's the money quote in case that's too small to read and you don't click links:

"The actual evidence is this: the officer shot an unarmed woman who was not an immediate threat to him or any Member of Congress."

She was leading a riotous mob that broke down doors to get at the legislators. The hero officer who shot her defused that mob by making them realize that they will still get shot, even though they were under direct orders from the president. You can see them wake up in the video. 

On 4/15/2021 at 3:55 AM, Infidel Dog said:

Here's the Babbit family attorney's press release:

https://postimg.cc/47TZhDgn

Babbitt-press-release.jpg

Here's the money quote in case that's too small to read and you don't click links:

"The actual evidence is this: the officer shot an unarmed woman who was not an immediate threat to him or any Member of Congress."

She was leading a riotous mob that broke down doors to get at the legislators. The hero officer who shot her defused that mob by making them realize that they will still get shot, even though they were under direct orders from the president. You can see them wake up in the video. 

On 4/16/2021 at 2:29 PM, WestCanMan said:

If you look at the Michael Brown shooting with the benefit of hindsight, Fox News covered it perfectly and CNN/MSNBC et al completely mischaracterized the whole event and caused an insane amount of damage because of it.

The videos were out right from the beginning of M Brown violently robbing the store, but CNN kept letting people come on and talk about "the Gentle Giant", they kept acting like he was just an unarmed kid shot with his arms in the air, they acted like racism somehow played a part, and there was never any good reason for CNN to believe that any part of their narrative was true.

People lost their businesses, cops were killed, BLMers tortured a retarded kid, there was country-wide rioting, and for what? Just because a violent idiot got his stupid ass killed for trying to steal a cop's gun and kill him with it.

CNN is evil, the Dems are evil, and their sycophant dolt horde are just a bunch of worthless morons.

Sadly, many leftist liberal gullible and bleeding heart white folk have fallen for this anti-white racism card being shoved down their throats by some of these poor black and oppressed people. Racism is like Covidism and climate changeism are a joke. They are all manufactured and created to produce more fear and panic and hatred. Those three are what is changing and making all of our lives totally miserable every day.

And not to forget to mention the many liars that are pushing those three mentioned above and are making millions of dollars off of those fools who keep listening to their lies and bull chit. Those listening to the likes of that BLM lying and fake communist black woman that was able to buy three homes have to be really stupid. 99.9% of her stunned BLM followers will never be able to buy at least one home never mind three homes. some peoples kids. They never will learn or grow up. :(

45 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

She was a white woman that was murdered by a DC cop. No problem here. Case closed. But I have to wonder if that woman had been black and was shot by that same white cop would she just become a write off also? No gawd dam way. We do not even know as to who the cop was that shot the woman. It's being kept a secret. Why? 

"Under direct orders from the President"? Such bull chit indeed. Trump told his supporters to be peaceful. Not go and cause havoc and chaos. Another example of the fake and lying leftist liberal American media trying to make Trump look bad. Wake up is what more people need to do. Just saying. 

Edited by taxme
  • Like 1

On 4/16/2021 at 12:22 PM, Aristides said:

There is no evidence she used BLM funds for those properties. She is a college professor and TV produce with two book deals and a YouTube deal. Someone in that position could have easily bought 3 million worth of properties over time.

She didn't buy them "over time", she bought them all since 2016:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9479179/BLM-founder-defends-property-empire-reveals-spent-week-security.html

It emerged last week that Cullors had bought a $1.4 million home in the largely white district of Topanga Canyon, Los Angeles.

In the zip code, 88 per cent of residents are white and 1.8 per cent black, according to the census.   

The New York Post reported that Cullors has also bought three other homes since 2016 at a total cost of around $3 million.

Most of BLM's useful idiots call Michael Brown "the Gentle Giant", but to her he was a cash cow.

She calls herself a 'movie producer', that's why she's so good at editing videos to make the police look bad: 

'That's correct. I'm a college professor first of all, I'm a TV producer and I have had two book deals.... and also have had a YouTube deal,' she said. 

Don't forget that one of BLM's talking points was to get rid of bodycams. Pretty weird that the people who really want police to be accountable also want them to be able to 'go dark' to conduct their business. What they really want is for the police to be defenceless when BLM is sending out edited videos for their fear mongering.

That's why AG K. Ellison (a Demonrat) kept the bodycam footage of G Floyd under lock and key for so long - they knew that it would destroy their false narratives. The Floyd riots ended almost instantly after that came out. 

I'm a college professor first of all

OMGF, how scary is that? 

1st rule of dog training: be smarter than the dog..... How is this stupid skank supposed to teach high school grads? She shouldn't even be training people to work the McNugget fryer.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

I would expect a guy who pretends to care about or even know the proper way to use words to know the difference between "leading" and "with the group at the lead." 

She was with a group trying to enter a hallway. She stood there with another group of Capitol security officers.  The plain clothes agent who shot her without warning stood hidden off to the side of the of the other side of the door as she tried to climb through the window without resistance from the officers standing next to her as she did so.

Here's one with more facts but you won't read because you have no interest in facts:

Who Killed Ashli Babbitt

Keep yammering though. A good troll likes to display his ignorance.

I'll use the opportunity to quote you some more facts from that one and others.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Meanwhile...a real tragedy that people should be upset about. But there will be no riots...or endless media coverage...or anything, really. She's just gone and nobody will remember in a few days. Will BLM even say ANYTHING? I really doubt it....

jaslyn.jpeg

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-mcdonalds-drive-thru

This incident does not fit the American leftist liberal democratic medias narrative. She was no doubt shot by a black person because if the shooter were white we would know by now. There are thousands of people being shot and killed in Chicago every year but not a peep from BLM's. The BLM movement is just another fake and lying communist outfit who could careless about black people. They use black people so that the leaders of BLM can afford to buy new homes for themselves. What a joke. 

12 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You are feeding a troll there ID. 

True...but I want to take to the opportunity to get Ashli's name out there.

It's a story that needs to be told and retold. The state and corportate media won't tell us so I'll take advantage of a few trolls to get it out there.

Not just who killed Ashli Babbitt but "Who was Ashli Babbitt?"

There's one that's worth knowing. Ashli was worth knowing about.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

True...but I want to take to the opportunity to get Ashli's name out there.

It's a story that needs to be told and retold. The state and corportate media won't tell us so I'll take advantage of a few trolls to get it out there.

Not just who killed Ashli Babbitt but "Who was Ashli Babbitt?"

There's one that's worth knowing. Ashli was worth knowing about.

It truly still amazes me as to why so many fools keep listening to CNN and MSNBC? They lie and bull chit every day and the people still will never get it. And here in Canada why people even bother anymore listening to the Canadian political media party(CTV/GLOBULL/CBC)is beyond me. They pretty much repeat and report every thing that CNN and MSNBC says. Apparently though, CNN has lost about 50% of their audience that they once had. Just another 50% more to go and it will be bye-bye for CNN. I cannot wait for that day to get here. :D

Making a serious mistake that leads to another person’s death may be considered accidental and can lead to criminal prosecution. Anybody who intends to drive in the UK should know that driving on the wrong side of the road over there and killing somebody may lead to conviction and potentially a prison sentence or some type of community service.

https://www.eastlothiancourier.com/news/18870459.wrong-way-fatal-crash-driver-caroline-bourgois-emmet-admonished/

Caroline Emmet would have been far less familiar with driving in the UK than the 26 year police veteran Potter was with the difference between a taser and gun. 

Same in NZ:

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/395673/family-of-man-killed-by-driver-in-wrong-side-of-road-say-sentence-not-enough

Edited by SpankyMcFarland

9 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Making a serious mistake that leads to another person’s death may not be considered accidental and can lead to criminal prosecution. 

Sort of. More like: even if it was known to be accidental you can still can still be found guilty of manslaughter. 

For sure she was guilty of manslaughter, I don't know you can let her get away with it and not charge other people criminally for the same thing. I don't think anyone here has a problem with the fact that she's being charged. If it was someone in my family I'd definitely want her charged, although I'd be deeply disappointed if anyone in my family was dumb enough to fight with police in the first place. 

The point is, for people to act like it was racist in any way is just RACIST and stupid. The BLM terrorists who are using this as an excuse to riot or to nab some free TVs need to go to jail. It wasn't even reason for protest. 

They are just a bunch of racist scum who don't GAF about latino deaths, asian deaths, white deaths or anything else, those lowlifes only care about people with their own skin colour. 

31 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Sort of. More like: even if it was known to be accidental you can still can still be found guilty of manslaughter. 

Actually, that was a typo on my part. It should have read:

Making a serious mistake that leads to another person’s death may be considered accidental and can lead to criminal prosecution.

This sort of thing is just daft: 

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/17/us/police-air-fresheners.html?referringSource=articleShare

At the very least, the US needs federal standards on policing (if any exist, they need to be greatly improved) and a federal register of law-enforcement officers to track and root out bad apples. There seems to be a chaotic approach to this at the moment. 

4 hours ago, taxme said:

Trump told his supporters to be peaceful. Not go and cause havoc and chaos. 

Not until it was over. Before that he told them to go "fight like hell." Leading up to it, Junior even called for "total war". Do you know what total war means?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/11/06/donald-trump-jr-calls-total-war-republican-rifts-open-election/

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

Not until it was over. Before that he told them to go "fight like hell."

You're taking words out of context and applying them to have a specific meaning which was never even mentioned by Trump. Trump had no reason to expect rioting from GOP supporters because it's never been an issue before. 

This isn't like when Kamala witnessed arson, looting, racial violence and murders and said that it "should not let up!" She knew for certain that she was saying that riots, violence and murder should continue

In GOP talk, fight like hell means 'within the rule of law'. The saying 'fight like hell' is quite common in political circles, used to mean 'within the rule of law'.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

Not until it was over. Before that he told them to go "fight like hell." Leading up to it, Junior even called for "total war". Do you know what total war means?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/11/06/donald-trump-jr-calls-total-war-republican-rifts-open-election/

What Trump and Trump Jr. meant was to fight like hell for American freedom. They did not act like comrade Maxine Waters did who has and still does advocate for violence in the streets. Yet she is totally immune from any criticism from the lying and fake leftist lieberal American MSM who ignores everything she says when it comes to her promoting violence in the streets. The Trump's never said anything close to calling people to commit violence in the streets. 

Try and get your chit together, will you. Your problem is that you keep reading and listening way too much to the lying and fake leftist lieberal MSM propaganda media outfits like CNN, MSNBC and the Telegraph who have been show many times the liars and crap spreaders that they are. You try listening to FOX NEWS in the evening to get the other side of the story for a change. You might learn something for a change and maybe finally get your chit together. Just saying. Lol. 

51 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You're taking words out of context and applying them to have a specific meaning which was never even mentioned by Trump. Trump had no reason to expect rioting from GOP supporters because it's never been an issue before. 

This isn't like when Kamala witnessed arson, looting, racial violence and murders and said that it "should not let up!" She knew for certain that she was saying that riots, violence and murder should continue

In GOP talk, fight like hell means 'within the rule of law'. The saying 'fight like hell' is quite common in political circles, used to mean 'within the rule of law'.

The Trump's never called for or tried to promote any kinds of violence. That is typical bull shit once again coming from the communist demoncrats. Comrade Maxine Waters and comrade Kamala should be arrested and brought up on charges of trying to promote violence on American streets. Why are they not being attacked and crucified by the American media for advocating violence on the streets of America? Why? It's very simple. They are communist democrats who have the support of the American communist media. They can say and do whatever they please because they are communist demoncrats. 

One knows full well as to what would happen if some Republican women were to say and try to promote violence on the streets in America. The shit would hit the bloody fan. It is incredible as to what these demoncrats are allowed to get away with. :wacko:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

When I hear that the Trumps calling their illiterate mobs to war is "out of context", I am thankful and in fact I say a little prayer for my laugh react emoticon.  ?

FYI the POTUS never called anyone to go to war. 

You're conflating comments from Donald and Donald Jr., so it's no shocker that you don't know what 'out of context' means.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

FYI the POTUS never called anyone to go to war. 

You're conflating comments from Donald and Donald Jr., so it's no shocker that you don't know what 'out of context' means.

I said "the Trumps".... man you people can defend those reprobates on the thinnest edge can't you ?

Once again, thankful for ?

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

I said "the Trumps".... man you people can defend those reprobates on the thinnest edge can't you ?

That's right, you did say "the Trumps" [calling their illiterate mobs to war], and you were 100% incorrect in doing so because only Jr made the comment that you're ascribing to both of them. Do you speak English, MH? Or do you have a cite that shows Donald Trump talking about 'total war'?

You were busted for popping off about illiteracy while simultaneously proving that you have no clue how the language actually works lol.

My advice to you: keep playing with the chucklehead emoji and use less of the word thingies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

You are such a sad individual. Sadly, I do not feel sorry for you. LOL.