BLM Rioting After the Accidental Shooting of an Unarmed Black Man by Female Officer in Minneapolis

8 minutes ago, taxme said:

Why aren't these BLM rioters and looters not mourning the loss of one of their own black people instead of looting and rioting? Can anyone take these BLM communist activists serious anymore when all we ever see them do is act like a bunch of wackos. It seems that these people could not give a shit about this guy being shot dead at all. It's just another great excuse to go rioting and looting by these communist thug fools.

Pathetic indeed. :wacko:

"BLM activists mourned the senseless death of a fellow American with their traditional lies, mischaracterizations, attempts at racial division, and by stealing other people's property."

13 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

How would you know? Last I heard nobody even knows the name of the plain clothes agent that shot Ashley Babbitt from his hiding place beside the door.

If your job is protecting politicians and your room is about to be broken into by a mob of vermin you're perfectly right to open fire. If they'd shot everyone in that hall it still would have been perfectly appropriate.

And if that mob in the hall was BLM or ANTIFA you'd agree completely.

Edited by Argus
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Argus said:

If you're job is protecting politicians and your room is about to be broken into by a mob of vermin you're perfectly right to open fire. If they'd shot everyone in that hall it still would have been perfectly appropriate.

Except that isn't what happened. I know that's the narrative Nancy and the Joe-Ho regime wants to push to their corporate left media shills but...

"The press release did not include information about the officer’s behavior following the shooting. A reporter who was on the scene claimed in an interview that he saw the officer run away after he shot Babbitt."

https://amgreatness.com/2021/04/14/u-s-capitol-police-officer-who-fatally-shot-ashli-babbitt-will-not-face-charges/

So if this single brave agent hiding in the shadows off from the door was boldly protecting politicians (who I think had already been evacuated) from a "mob of vermin" and not just a 5'2" unarmed woman who didn't even know he was there, why did he run after he assassinated her?

Edited by Infidel Dog

30 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Except that isn't what happened. I know that's the narrative Nancy and the Joe-Ho regime wants to push to their corporate left media shills but...

Yeah it is what happened. I saw it. I don't care what he did afterward or what some alt-right nut job says he did afterward.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Argus said:

If your job is protecting politicians and your room is about to be broken into by a mob of vermin you're perfectly right to open fire. If they'd shot everyone in that hall it still would have been perfectly appropriate.

And if that mob in the hall was BLM or ANTIFA you'd agree completely.

Did police shoot the vermin that overran their Seattle precinct Argus?

Did police shoot the vermin that were throwing molotovs at them Argus?

Did police shoot the vermin that were shooting fireworks into their groups Argus?

Did police even try to break up the groups that were looting and burning the businesses and homes of American citizens Argus? Why is Capitol Hill sacrosanct but the cops (at the behest of Dem politicians) left the rest of the country to burn?

Why are all of these brainless turds who backed rioting, looting, arson, racial assaults and murders for 3 years suddenly saying "shooting unarmed rioters is a-ok but you can't shoot the ones throwing gasoline bombs at you"?

And if shooting rioters is ok, then why is it not ok to just hold a gun up to warn them to stay off your property when they're threatening to kill you? 

How fuckin stupid does a person have to be to say "The cop had no right to shoot Rayshard, after Rayshard shot at taser at his face from close range and still had one charge left in it" and then say "it's ok to shoot an unarmed woman, you don't need to yell a warning or anything"? (I'll give you the answer to this one because I'm awesome - you have to be leftist stupid. It's the only level of stupid below 'juggles lit dynamite while standing on a pile of dynamite' stupid.)

I know that you can't answer these questions Argus, don't worry about it.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Did police shoot the vermin that overran their Seattle precinct Argus?

They should have. They were ordered not to.

Did police shoot the vermin that were throwing molotovs at them Argus?

Same answer.

How fuckin stupid does a person have to be to say "The cop had no right to shoot Rayshard, after Rayshard shot at taser at his face from close range and still had one charge left in it" and then say "it's ok to shoot an unarmed woman, you don't need to yell a warning or anything"?

Dunno. I had no problem with them shooting that guy. Anymore than them shooting this girl. See, that's the difference between us. I don't change my positioned based on the politics of the violent lawbreakers. I'm fine with shooting them all.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Argus said:

They should have. They were ordered not to.

Same answer.

Dunno. I had no problem with them shooting that guy. Anymore than them shooting this girl. See, that's the difference between us. I don't change my positioned based on the politics of the violent lawbreakers. I'm fine with shooting them all.

I'm fine with shooting the ones that need to be shot, or the arrest of the female cop that killed Duante, but there needed to be at least a warning before that cop used lethal force on A. Babbitt.

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I'm fine with shooting the ones that need to be shot, or the arrest of the female cop that killed Duante, but there needed to be at least a warning before that cop used lethal force on A. Babbitt.

I suppose. But when you're trying to batter down a pair of doors into the senate chamber and have already busted the glass and can see several men standing right there with guns pointed at your face I would have kind of taken that as a warning myself.

21 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

"BLM activists mourned the senseless death of a fellow American with their traditional lies, mischaracterizations, attempts at racial division, and by stealing other people's property."

I heard this on FOX News with Tucker Carlson the other night that the leader and founder of BLM has just bought herself four new homes purchased from all of the money that this BLM founder stole from those who supported her BLM lying cause. This has nothing to do with any black person being shot. It has more to do with just trying to create more racism in America. If BLM cared about those people shot then why do they keep up with committing all these riots and looting and try to burn everything down all the time? It's all bull chit BLM lies. The hatred of white people is getting bigger and bigger in America. A race war just may be around the corner if this racism against white people continues.

Hey, we never know, eh? ;)

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, taxme said:

I heard this on FOX News with Tucker Carlson the other night that the leader and founder of BLM has just bought herself four new homes purchased from all of the money that this BLM founder stole from those who supported her BLM lying cause. This has nothing to do with any black person being shot. It has more to do with just trying to create more racism in America. If BLM cared about those people shot then why do they keep up with committing all these riots and looting and try to burn everything down all the time? It's all bull chit BLM lies. The hatred of white people is getting bigger and bigger in America. A race war just may be around the corner if this racism against white people continues.

Hey, we never know, eh? ;)

There is no evidence she used BLM funds for those properties. She is a college professor and TV produce with two book deals and a YouTube deal. Someone in that position could have easily bought 3 million worth of properties over time.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Aristides said:

There is no evidence she used BLM funds for those properties. She is a college professor and TV produce with two book deals and a YouTube deal. Someone in that position could have easily bought 3 million worth of properties over time.

Even if that were all there was to it would that excuse a self-proclaimed "Trained Marxist's" hypocritical extravagance?

You seem anxious to believe anything though so I'll help you out. Here's Patsy herself reaching deep for a way to fast talk her way out of it:

Made me laugh, myself, but I thought you might like it. She's just helping out her black family, you see, cause "Black."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It is true Patsy has been able to market her BLM notoriety for herself personally rather than the organization however...

Khan-Cullors was branded a “fraud” when it was reported that she bought a $1.4million three-bathroom house in Topanga Canyon where 88 per cent of the population is white with 1.8 per cent being black, according to the census.

The expensive property has a guest house and a large back yard which the realtor says is "ideal for entertaining or quietly contemplating cross-canyon vistas framed by mature trees."

The Topanga Canyon homestead is one of three properties that Khan-Cullors owns in Los Angeles, according to public records viewed by the New York Post.

In 2020, Khan-Cullors and her spouse Janaya Khan purchased a fourth home in Georgia, Atlanta.

The $415,000 property spans 3.2 rural acres in Conyers that includes a studio apartment with a private airplane hangar located underneath it.

Before that in 2016, she bought a three-bedroom house in Inglewood for $510,000 which is now worth around $800,000.

She was also looking at properties in a resort located in the Bahamas where golf legend Tiger Woods and pop star Justin Timberlake resided, according to the New York Post. 

The head of Black Lives Matter of Greater New York, Hawk Newsome, is calling for an investigation into the million-dollar real estate purchases Khan-Cullor has made in recent years.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14623557/patrisse-cullors-net-worth-who-property-blm/

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Sounds like that hideous skank is really oppressed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, taxme said:

This has nothing to do with any black person being shot. It has more to do with just trying to create more racism in America. If BLM cared about those people shot then why do they keep up with committing all these riots and looting and try to burn everything down all the time? It's all bull chit BLM lies.

If you look at the Michael Brown shooting with the benefit of hindsight, Fox News covered it perfectly and CNN/MSNBC et al completely mischaracterized the whole event and caused an insane amount of damage because of it.

The videos were out right from the beginning of M Brown violently robbing the store, but CNN kept letting people come on and talk about "the Gentle Giant", they kept acting like he was just an unarmed kid shot with his arms in the air, they acted like racism somehow played a part, and there was never any good reason for CNN to believe that any part of their narrative was true.

People lost their businesses, cops were killed, BLMers tortured a retarded kid, there was country-wide rioting, and for what? Just because a violent idiot got his stupid ass killed for trying to steal a cop's gun and kill him with it.

CNN is evil, the Dems are evil, and their sycophant dolt horde are just a bunch of worthless morons.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

Even if that were all there was to it would that excuse a self-proclaimed "Trained Marxist's" hypocritical extravagance?

You seem anxious to believe anything though so I'll help you out. Here's Patsy herself reaching deep for a way to fast talk her way out of it:

Made me laugh, myself, but I thought you might like it. She's just helping out her black family, you see, cause "Black."

Your post is my nomination for post of the year, 2021. 

Literally everybody needs to see this hypocritical bitch try and commie-splain her way out of this.

NYPost is clearly the only relevant newspaper in America right now.

• Like 1

Meanwhile...a real tragedy that people should be upset about. But there will be no riots...or endless media coverage...or anything, really. She's just gone and nobody will remember in a few days. Will BLM even say ANYTHING? I really doubt it....

jaslyn.jpeg

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-mcdonalds-drive-thru

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Meanwhile...a real tragedy that people should be upset about. But there will be no riots...or endless media coverage...or anything, really. She's just gone and nobody will remember in a few days. Will BLM even say ANYTHING? I really doubt it....

jaslyn.jpeg

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-mcdonalds-drive-thru

Of course they won't. Just like they didn't say the name of the 16 yr old killed by the CHAZis.

Those god-damned worthless terrorists can't use it to create racial division or fear monger police so the topic is verboten.

• Like 1

On 4/16/2021 at 1:25 PM, Infidel Dog said:

Geez, if this is what being a Marxist is all about, I might as well become a Marxist also, and be able to go buy three homes for myself on my meager pensions. After all, are we not all equal? ;)

• Like 1

On 4/16/2021 at 12:22 PM, Aristides said:

Oh boy. There can be no doubt in my mind that the majority of Canadians are stupid. It's all I can come up with. No names mentioned. :D

• Like 1

On 4/16/2021 at 1:36 PM, Infidel Dog said:

It is true Patsy has been able to market her BLM notoriety for herself personally rather than the organization however...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14623557/patrisse-cullors-net-worth-who-property-blm/

She is a white race hater but yet she moves into an 88% white neighborhood. Can anyone take this BLM lying buffoon serious anymore? Obviously, some here do. :wacko:

• Like 1

On 4/15/2021 at 3:55 AM, Infidel Dog said:

Here's the Babbit family attorney's press release:

https://postimg.cc/47TZhDgn

Babbitt-press-release.jpg

Here's the money quote in case that's too small to read and you don't click links:

"The actual evidence is this: the officer shot an unarmed woman who was not an immediate threat to him or any Member of Congress."

She was leading a riotous mob that broke down doors to get at the legislators. The hero officer who shot her defused that mob by making them realize that they will still get shot, even though they were under direct orders from the president. You can see them wake up in the video.