Jump to content

Is Canada becoming a Communist state?


Recommended Posts

 

These are concerns from law enforcement:

FBI Director Wray reconfirms the threat posed by racist extremists
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/03/02/fbi-director-wray-reconfirms-threat-posed-by-racist-extremists/


The threat posed to the United States has expanded from sophisticated, externally directed plots to attacks conducted by self-radicalized lone actors who mobilize to violence based on international and domestic violent ideologies.
https://www.fbi.gov/news/testimony/confronting-white-supremacy

 

FBI Announces That Racist Violence Is Now Equal Priority To Foreign Terrorism
https://www.npr.org/2020/02/10/804616715/fbi-announces-that-racist-violence-is-now-equal-priority-to-foreign-terrorism


DHS draft document: White supremacists are greatest terror threat

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/04/white-supremacists-terror-threat-dhs-409236
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

I have no strong feelings one way or the other

nor do I understand why you should care either way

That's pretty weird.  People usually join a web forum to talk about ideas with other people.  

Although some seem to like to post insults all the time.  I never got that, myself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What I see as an impending threat is we have a generation coming up who implicitly believe the government and their media outlets, as supreme wisdom from on high. They were born into a world of computers and internet, while I was not. And yet I have a much better sense of context and all-around historical knowledge than they do.

The lost of historical knowledge, and ability to think or question authority was fundamental to implementing communism. Under its rule all prior history was re-written to portray the former state as utterly villainous, and criminal.

Meanwhile it was THEY, political activists who brought communism who were criminal. Result- an even worse and more criminal society.

That's why the government has to be reigned in on their power, and their ability to communicate and broadcast their propaganda has to be limited. Essentially make it illegal.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

That's pretty weird.  People usually join a web forum to talk about ideas with other people.  

Although some seem to like to post insults all the time.  I never got that, myself.

there are lots of other people to talk to

if you want to post, then post

if you do not want to post, then don't

you do you

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

These are concerns from law enforcement:
FBI Director Wray...

The major concern from law enforcement is that the FBI has become every bit as much of a political entity as the KGB ever was.

Leftists love it now because they're working for the Dems, they just don't realize that once you finally achieve one-party rule there's no turning back. 

The idea of Hillary Clinton, AOC, or Ilhan Omar with absolute power should scare the shit out of you but for some reason you're a cheerleader for it. Even scarier is a Joe Biden puppet government, run by god only knows who. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Orange shirts (red power and their left wing radical supporters) in Winnipeg just brought down statues of Queen Elizabeth II and Queen Victoria and the authorities did absolutely nothing.  If authorities continue to do nothing or next to nothing, they are sending a message to anarchists and lawbreakers they can do whatever they feel like with impunity in Canada.

Edited by blackbird
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

 

These are concerns from law enforcement:

FBI Director Wray reconfirms the threat posed by racist extremists
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/03/02/fbi-director-wray-reconfirms-threat-posed-by-racist-extremists/


The threat posed to the United States has expanded from sophisticated, externally directed plots to attacks conducted by self-radicalized lone actors who mobilize to violence based on international and domestic violent ideologies.
https://www.fbi.gov/news/testimony/confronting-white-supremacy

 

FBI Announces That Racist Violence Is Now Equal Priority To Foreign Terrorism
https://www.npr.org/2020/02/10/804616715/fbi-announces-that-racist-violence-is-now-equal-priority-to-foreign-terrorism


DHS draft document: White supremacists are greatest terror threat

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/04/white-supremacists-terror-threat-dhs-409236
 

One man's bad news, another man's good news.

Way I see it, the threat of foreign terrorism is diminished, such that only the threats posed by these fringe groups remains.

It's also apparent that these groups like Antifa have no central leadership, they are even more loosely organized than white supremacist groups and their members. It's an identity used to capture the rebellious spirit of youth. That is also how Al Quaeda enlisted its members.

The government also considers these right wing groups a threat because they are in some cases well armed and trained, and organized. Their reasons include fighting against authoritarian government in the USA.

Keeps them on their toes, perhaps. As Joe Biden recently said, "they've got guns, we have F-15's".

Kind of threatening to use F-15's against US citizens. But quick, quick, change the chanel to number 5

Link to comment
Share on other sites

With Justin Trudeau as PM Canada is certainly moving in the direction of a Communist state. We all know he has publicly stated his admiration for the Chinese dictatorship.

Trudeau has started the process of disarming law abiding gun owners while ignoring gang violence. Bill C-10 and now C-36 to limit free speech on the internet are things all dictatorships engage in. Trudeau , like Joe Biden really isn't the one in actual charge, that would be the radical progressives past and present like Telford , Butts etc.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ironstone said:

With Justin Trudeau as PM Canada is certainly moving in the direction of a Communist state. 

I read that, and then I stop. I get the people hate trudeau, and I don't think he's very good myself. But communism is just not coming here. Maybe focus on real problems and you can get some people to rally around your opinions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I read that, and then I stop. I get the people hate trudeau, and I don't think he's very good myself. But communism is just not coming here. Maybe focus on real problems and you can get some people to rally around your opinions.

Years and years of inflaming partisanship and depicting all Left wing's alternatives as Nazis or Fascists contributed for this political climate. From Brexit to the last American election, it has been unhinged in the West as a whole, be it in Canada or not. It is true we're not heading towards communism, but sorry for my whataboutism which is warranted in that case, the academic and media of the Left, alongside censorship of the Right, created a much tension prone environment, an hysterical one even.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

It is true we're not heading towards communism, but sorry for my whataboutism which is warranted in that case, the academic and media of the Left, alongside censorship of the Right, created a much tension prone environment, an hysterical one even.

Maybe, but I'm glad you admitted we're not going to have communism soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

 

These are concerns from law enforcement:

FBI Director Wray reconfirms the threat posed by racist extremists
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/03/02/fbi-director-wray-reconfirms-threat-posed-by-racist-extremists/


The threat posed to the United States has expanded from sophisticated, externally directed plots to attacks conducted by self-radicalized lone actors who mobilize to violence based on international and domestic violent ideologies.
https://www.fbi.gov/news/testimony/confronting-white-supremacy

 

FBI Announces That Racist Violence Is Now Equal Priority To Foreign Terrorism
https://www.npr.org/2020/02/10/804616715/fbi-announces-that-racist-violence-is-now-equal-priority-to-foreign-terrorism


DHS draft document: White supremacists are greatest terror threat

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/04/white-supremacists-terror-threat-dhs-409236
 

They don't care; these violent groups and folks are justified because the left exists.  Pointless argument, you may as well try to have a conversation with dirt.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, dialamah said:

They don't care; these violent groups and folks are justified because the left exists.  Pointless argument, you may as well try to have a conversation with dirt.

What you're claiming or implying is troubling; like all right-wingers support white supremacy, or most of them do, and it contributes to the inflammation of words thrown around who do not hold the same value as say 5 years ago. 

Most polls show otherwise, violence is not supported in the mainstream population and History has shown last year the Left has been much more prone to use violence for their own gains in the past few years, and everywhere on the planet, and use the power of tech corporations to silence dissent as we can see in some what so called less democratic countries.

The latter point is in my opinion the most violent thing all political sides confounded did. It will create animosity to silence speech on a side. Especially if you don't give valid reasons for said censorship. Censoring the news that the SARS-COV-2 virus might come from a Chinese Lab as a 'Conspiracy theory', and then uncensoring it when only Joe Biden and the Democrats now investigate on that idea is very dangerous.

Edited by QuebecOverCanada
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

You are posting hysterical stuff.  Please relax.

Yzer-19 is right actually.  You’re not allowed to have these honest conversations in Parliament or workplaces.  Soon the internet will be off limits. The Liberals are fighting to implement it.  The panopticon is woke.  If you’re under surveillance it becomes easier after a while just to conform and police yourself.  Psychological warfare in the Information Age.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

You are posting hysterical stuff.  Please relax.

Canada is quite woke. Giving grants to businesses based on the color of your skin based on some kinds of reparations is an example of a measure which I think is woke.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Paranoia is unhealthy.

Awareness of a real and preventable problem isn’t paranoia, especially when complaisance and distraction are so pervasive.  Constant worry is unhealthy. I’m just calling out the problem and getting on with life.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...