Is Canada becoming a Communist state?

Just now, WestCanMan said:

But surely you saw some dead bodies in the street, check this google search. PEOPLE ARE DROPPING LIKE FLIES! https://www.google.ca/search?q=dead+bodies+on+the+street+from+covid&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiWwYWry-LwAhWsFjQIHSpWC8sQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1252&bih=706

BUY INTO THE FEAR MONGERING! DON'T YOU HAVE GLOBAL NEWS? OR CTV? OR CBC? DEATH IS ALL AROUND YOU!

most of the Americans I know are more afraid of the vaccines than the covid itself

they're not even antivax

they just don't trust the pharmaceutical companies when the government has absolved those companies of any liability

3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

:lol: Where's the mention of Canada?

There are far better and more complete versions to study from the ME, with actual Jews.

This link is no less 'propaganda' in form and character, but it's not entirely based in fantasy: https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/arts-letters/articles/nazi-romance-with-islam 

Hitler was an ardent admirer of islamic fanaticism, and his methods of fomenting hatred of Jews and justifying ever-increasing actions against them came from the ME.

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

well no drug is actually safe, you can have a lethal bad reaction to aspirin even

indeed

considering the evidence thus far

the vaccines seem to have less issues than I thought they would

big pharma ftw apparently, on this one anyway

thankfully I don't need a vaccine

having already had covid

covid privilege baby

woop woop

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

:lol: Where's the mention of Canada?

There are far better and more complete versions to study from the ME, with actual Jews.

This link is no less 'propaganda' in form and character, but it's not entirely based in fantasy: https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/arts-letters/articles/nazi-romance-with-islam 

Hitler was an ardent admirer of islamic fanaticism, and his methods of fomenting hatred of Jews and justifying ever-increasing actions against them came from the ME.

the genocidal model is pulled from the Anglo-American conquest of the west

and Canada was part of that

the eugenics model is pulled from the Anglo-Americans as well

Hitler did borrow more from the Americans than anyone else on this tip

but the he did not overlook the British

Europeans didn't need any help from the middle east when it came to hating on Jews

Edited by Yzermandius19

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

indeed

considering the evidence thus far

the vaccines seem to have less issues than I thought they would

big pharma ftw apparently, on this one anyway

thankfully I don't need a vaccine

having already had covid

covid privilege baby

woop woop

I'll take my vaccine as scheduled this coming Friday

they made a special appointment for both me & my wife, wealthy cantonment privilege ftw

I have no delusions of bodily purity, as we are all swimming in toxins all the time, just in the air we breath even

16 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I don't require a cite

.... I never asked you for one?

it is widely known that the Nazis modelled their conquests on the Anglo-American conquests of the Indians in the Americas

You're talking about two different things now.

Yz mentioned Hitler's campaign against the Jews in Nazi Germany, you're talking about Hitler's conquests in other countries. It's two entirely different strategies.

Within Germany, Hitler led a campaign of hate and fear mongering against Jews to convince Germans to take drastic actions against them. He used the reparations as a backdrop for creating a narrative that the Jews were responsible for all evils against Germany. It's the same thing that the muslims do in the ME to this day. 

Outside of Germany, that was just war. Their strategy had as much to do with methamphetamines as anything else.

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I'll take my vaccine as scheduled this coming Friday

they made a special appointment for both me & my wife, wealthy cantonment privilege ftw

I have no delusions of bodily purity, as we are all swimming in toxins all the time, just in the air we breath even

welcome to the covid immunity party

soon enough anyway

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Yz mentioned Hitler's campaign against the Jews in Nazi Germany, you're talking about Hitler's conquests in other countries. It's two entirely different strategies.

Within Germany, Hitler led a campaign of hate and fear mongering against Jews to convince Germans to take drastic actions against them. He used the reparations as a backdrop for creating a narrative that the Jews were responsible for all evils against Germany. It's the same thing that the muslims do in the ME to this day. 

Outside of Germany, that was just war. Their strategy had as much to do with methamphetamines as anything else.

no, we are talking about the same thing

lots of the Jews who died in the holocaust, were from nations that Hitler conquered

not just Germany

the whole idea of lebensraum, was from Hitler looking at North America and going

it worked there, lets try it here, then Germany can become a great power like Britain and America

just need more living space in Eastern Europe to pull it off

once we get Eastern Europe, we will go Indian Removal on their asses

Edited by Yzermandius19

23 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

most of the Americans I know are more afraid of the vaccines than the covid itself

they're not even antivax

they just don't trust the pharmaceutical companies when the government has absolved those companies of any liability

I think that people are a mix of 1) skeptical about vaccines, especially mRNA vaccines and 2) just being forced to take them when they have no reason to fear covid.

If I wasn't done having kids I'd absolutely refuse to take the vaccines. Now I just refuse to take it on behalf of all the other people who refuse to take it. I'm not scared of it, I just don't like the power grab.

8 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Canada had a campaign of hate mongering against the Indians to convince Canadians to take drastic action against them

the Canadian government attempted to liquidate them to make way for the railroad

the Government of Canada doesn't even deny it, they state that it was genocidal quite openly

I suppose that's why mobs of Canadians are now tearing down the statues of Sir John A. MacDonald, the architect of Canada's genocide

the campaign of genocide in the Canadian west was so severe, that Sitting Bull actually feld back to the United States and surrendered to the Americans to escape it

Edited by Dougie93

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

lots of the Jews who died in the holocaust, were from nations that Hitler conquered

Right, but he still convinced Germans that they needed to die like dogs because of their 'jewness'.

Do you know that Hitler is still popular among muslims?

If you ever see "Mein Kampf" proudly displayed on someone's bookshelf, there's better than a 50% chance they're muslim. 

8 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Right, but he still convinced Germans that they needed to die like dogs because of their 'jewness'.

yeah, and the mooslambs weren't the only ones who thought so

lots of antisemitism in Europe too

Hitler didn't so much convince them

as play off something that was already there

Hitler applied the North American Indian model to the Jews

openly admitted to the plan 

long before he tried it

then when he got the power and the lebensraum

he tried it

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

now you're getting the monorail imposed on you by the Liberals

even the long time Liberal MP from Hamilton has quit the party, because he says the monorail will bankrupt the city

Big federal money is coming to support that project, which will help revitalize downtown and provide efficient transportation for the urban poor.  A big win for Hamilton that will elevate its status to high functioning places like Mississauga and Kitchener.  Finally.  Now if only Brampton would get its act in gear.  

9 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Canada had a campaign of hate mongering against the Indians to convince Canadians to take drastic action against them

the Canadian government attempted to liquidate them to make way for the railroad

the Government of Canada doesn't even deny, they state that it was genocidal quite openly

I suppose that's why mobs of Canadians are now tearing down the statues of Sir John A. MacDonald, the architect of Canada's genocide

the campaign of genocide in the Canadian west was so severe, that Sitting Bull actually feld back to the United States and surrendered to the Americans to escape it

Let's put this in context: https://theconversation.com/john-a-macdonald-should-not-be-forgotten-nor-celebrated-101503

The result of the starvation policy decision resulted in many deaths. Historians have not yet done a good job of finding out how many Indigenous people died, but Cowessess First Nation demonstrated that this policy led to the deaths of 320, or 33 per cent of its band members.

and:

the largest mass execution in Canadian history occurred with the hanging of eight Cree and Assiniboine men in North Battleford, Sask.

This guy was writing a story about genocide and this is the best he had.......?

Mohammed himself did more than double that in one single day. 

Just now, Zeitgeist said:

Big federal money is coming to support that project, which will help revitalize downtown and provide efficient transportation for the urban poor.  A big win for Hamilton that will elevate its status to high functioning places like Mississauga and Kitchener.  Finally.  Now if only Brampton would get its act in gear.  

according to the former Liberal MP in Hamilton, the real cost is in the long terms maintenance which Hamilton will be solely on the hook for

no surprise that you would be a sucker for the Monorail scam mind you

1 minute ago, Zeitgeist said:

it will not do anything of the sort

the LRT is Hamilton is totally useless

small town with a centralized population

doesn't need no shitty monorail

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Let's put this in context: https://theconversation.com/john-a-macdonald-should-not-be-forgotten-nor-celebrated-101503

and:

This guy was writing a story about genocide and this is the best he had.......?

Mohammed himself did more than double that in one single day. 

there is no mention of a quantity in the genocide statute that I can see

Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide

Article II

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

1. Killing members of the group;
  2. Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
  3. Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
  4. Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
  5. Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

14 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

the Government of Canada doesn't even deny it, they state that it was genocidal quite openly

Are you actually trying to say Indigenous were better treated in the US, after Manifest Destiny, Wounded Knee, and Trail of Tears?  Pulease.

The construction of the railroad created many winners and some losers.  It’s arguable that even the losers won because the railways brought trade, wealth and transportation.  Yes it also brought settlers, but at that time the west seemed like endless open territory.

Just now, Zeitgeist said:

Are you actually trying to say Indigenous were better treated in the US, after Manifest Destiny, Wounded Knee, and Trail of Tears?  Pulease.

Sitting Bull none the less chose to surrender to the Americans rather than be deliberately starved to death in Canada

it's not like this is limited to the crimes of Sir John A. MacDonald

according the genocide statute, Residential Schools amount to genocide under Article II section d

"Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group"

Canada was running this program right up into the 1990's

Edited by Dougie93

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

I would say it's the sign of a communist. After all Leon Trotsky founded communism based on the attempt to introduce insanity, and Pierre Trudeau added multiculturalism because he knew it would destroy Canada

Really? You really believe that? Multi culturalism is destroying Canada? And that Pierre Trudeau was the architect? 

• Haha 1