Is Canada becoming a Communist state?

at the end of the day, I don't even live in Canada anymore

Canada is in effect an occupying power upon my Loyalist throat here upon the Heights at Queenston

thus I refuse to fly their Swastika, I refuse to sing nor even stand for their Woke Wessel song

the first step is to free yourself of the Liberal dogma and get back to being a Canadian without them

God save the Queen, the Maple Leafs Forever, death to to the Liberal Party of Canada and their Post National State

Canadian_Red_Ensign_1921_to_1957_Norther

On 5/20/2021 at 9:52 AM, GrittyLeftist said:

The next time someone asks why they should have to be taxed to pay for the education of someone else's child, show them this post, and ask if they want their child to be outvoted by people with this level of understanding.

I know, truth hurts doesn't it, comrade? A great idea for you to do is to just keep wearing that clown mask that you keep wearing all the time so others will not have to listen to your leftist liberal drivel. I am paying school taxes also so kids can be brainwashed by the communists in our school system about non existent racism, Covid lies, and climate change bull shit.  it's not all about you, comrade. :P

19 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

The U.S. is building lots of pipelines, with many projects underway and planned.   This includes new pipelines and replacement/upgrades for petroleum, distillates, and natural gas.   Oil shale basins and fracking led to lots of building in the past five years.  The Texas and Louisiana coasts are going nuts with LNG terminal construction.

The U.S. is now the largest petroleum producing nation in the world, and that means more capacity to export product.   Some pipeline projects are delayed or canceled (e.g. KXL), but it is not accurate to say that the U.S. is not building lots of pipelines.

...now back to Canada.

Yes and no, but sure, back to Canada...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-07-06/demise-of-gas-project-shows-u-s-pipelines-becoming-unbuildable?utm_source=url_link

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-alberta-2fbcce48372f5c29c3ae6f6f93907a6d

Edited by Zeitgeist

20 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

...now back to Canada.

ah, but my two countries are intertwined inexorably

my real country, the Declaration of Independence preamble, and my fake country, the Iron Curtain against that

Canada literally does not exist, other than as a reaction to the American republic

I mean, it's not easy being an American - Canadian, or Canadian - American, however

you have to be very fair minded

because when on Canadian soil you are bound by oath to defend against your American side

then when you cross the border, you have to switch back to defending liberty from Perfidious Albion

thankfully, like Walt Whitman, I am large, and so can fill the multitudes of contradiction therein

28 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

at the end of the day, I don't even live in Canada anymore

Canada is in effect an occupying power upon my Loyalist throat here upon the Heights at Queenston

thus I refuse to fly their Swastika, I refuse to sing nor even stand for their Woke Wessel song

the first step is to free yourself of the Liberal dogma and get back to being a Canadian without them

God save the Queen, the Maple Leafs Forever, death to to the Liberal Party of Canada and their Post National State

Canadian_Red_Ensign_1921_to_1957_Norther

It's all there in the heraldry.

The three lions, or more accurately leopards, of England side by side with the Scottish lion at the top of the shield. 

The Irish harp and French Fleur-des-lis in the middle.

And at the bottom, of least importance, the maple leaves of Canada.

16 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

but again, the majority of Canadians, certainly the younger generation, are totally Americanized

they think Canada is a republic, they have no concept of how the Confederation actually works

the Liberal Party of Canada Maple Leaf flag is like the Swastika

the Liberal Party of Woke Canada anthem is like the Horst Wessel song

like the Nazis, the Liberals are erasing Canadian history and replacing it with their own Reich

this is a tried and true method of totalitarians

a people without a history are easy to control

You sir may just be certifiable. Nothing you wrote is even based in reality. We can all only hope you haven't procreated and are passing on this drivel to unsuspecting children.

1 hour ago, ron Young said:

You sir may just be certifiable. Nothing you wrote is even based in reality. We can all only hope you haven't procreated and are passing on this drivel to unsuspecting children.

it's all quite accurate

the Nazi's changed the flag and the national anthem

the Liberals changed the flag and the national anthem

the Nazi's sought to erase Getman history before the Nazi's that didn't emphasize Nazi values

the Liberals have been erasing Canadian history before the Liberals that doesn't emphasize Liberal values

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

ah, in defence of the Liberal Party of Canada you invoke two Communist paradigms

one is to label dissidents as being crazy, the other is to call for their sterilization

how East German of you

12 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

the Nazi's changed the flag and the national anthem

Yes, this is the most significant initiative of the Nazi's, therefore...

You sir may just be certifiable. Nothing you wrote is even based in reality. 

You need to learn about the ignore feature.

Soon you will appreciate that the dearth of lucid conservatives means that they have no future.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

it's all quite accurate

the Post National state in action

the majority of Canadians now internalize the Liberal Party as being their nation

if you attack the Liberal Party of Canada they will act as if you have attacked the sovereign

• Like 1

Just now, Dougie93 said:

1. the majority of Canadians now internalize the Liberal Party as being their nation

2. if you attack the Liberal Party of Canada they will act as if you have attacked the sovereign

1. Liberal party didn't even win the popular vote in the last election, the Conservative party did.

2. See number one above.  As for the liberals, I live in Toronto and I never hear anyone say positive things about them. They are viewed as the least worst party.

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

the Post National state in action

the majority of Canadians now internalize the Liberal Party as being their nation

if you attack the Liberal Party of Canada they will act as if you have attacked the sovereign

just as the majority of Germans once internalized the NSDAP and Hitler as being their nation

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

1. Liberal party didn't even win the popular vote in the last election, the Conservative party did.

2. See number one above.  As for the liberals, I live in Toronto and I never hear anyone say positive things about them. They are viewed as the least worst party.

the Conservative Party is merely a stalking horse, fake opposition

the Liberal Party of Canada runs the government no matter who you vote for

they run all the institutions and the media, there is no way to vote them out

5 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

the conservatives are blue liberals, you can't vote out the liberals, all the major parties are just different brands of the same ideology wearing different gang colors

the overton window in Canada is that narrow

the only party on that federal level that offers an alternative is the PPC and they only won 2% of the vote and zero ridings

Edited by Yzermandius19

Canada is not run by the politicians, Canada is run by the bureaucracy

that bureaucracy is entirely subservient to the Liberal Party of Canada

doesn't matter who you vote for, the Liberal Party of Canada project carries on regardless

even Stephen Harper adopted all the core Liberal policies in the end

5 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

the Conservative Party is merely a stalking horse, fake opposition

the Liberal Party of Canada runs the government no matter who you vote for

they run all the institutions and the media, there is no way to vote them out

So instead of admitting that your statement was factually incorrect, you come back with a foggy conspiracy theory.

@ron Young You see?

We can only hope that the PPC lures all these types into their doomed cave of political obscurity...

So instead of admitting that your statement was factually incorrect, you come back with a foggy conspiracy theory.

@ron Young You see?

We can only hope that the PPC lures all these types into their doomed cave of political obscurity...

merely my opinion after living in Canada for half a century including working for the government for twenty years

/shrugs

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

the only party on that federal level that offers an alternative is the PPC and they only won 2% of the vote and zero ridings

If we really had a Communist government, this clownish conspiracy party would be outlawed.

Instead, it's oafish leader is allowed to parade around and promote spreading Covid...

What a vision for Canada.

If anything will bring back Communism, it's mental deificients declaring themselves Conservative and grabbing the bullhorn.

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

merely my opinion after living in Canada for half a century including working for the government for twenty years

/shrugs

Living in Canada and being a civil servant isn't much of a qualification for great insights, sorry.

Even if you're going to attempt the fallacious argument from authority, you have to start with some authority.

some people are easily fooled into thinking that there is some big difference between how the government runs if the CPC or LPC have a majority

or that government would run any differently if the NDP or Greens won more seats

they are quite naive, these parties are the same, there is no choice in Canada, so no need to outlaw alternative choices because there are none of any political or institutional relevance

the Liberals and the fake opposition run the table, unopposed

red liberals, blue liberals, orange liberals and green liberals

the biggest differences are the labels they identify as and the colors they use

Edited by Yzermandius19

Living in Canada and being a civil servant isn't much of a qualification for great insights, sorry.

Even if you're going to attempt the fallacious argument from authority, you have to start with some authority.

I don't need any authority to state my view of things

it's constitutionally protected speech under the First Amendment

you can take it or leave, nobody is imposing anything upon you here