Radical Islamism is when they practice the Koran 100% ?

Jean-Kevin

3 hours ago, Right To Left said:

All that to say: WHO is at fault for the "Islamic Threat" to the west today?  If the Middle East was left alone for the past century, the wars, the refugee migrations and ethnic cleansings etc. would not have occurred! 

Bullshit. That region hasn't known peace in centuries. Even during the Ottoman Empire there were frequent wars of independence against them. The Muslim world attacked every bordering region repeatedly over the centuries until they lost the military ability to do so. The first encounter with Americans came about because they were pirating American ships and taking Americans as slaves despite the Americans paying the Dhimmi fee. Eventually this caused the US to put together a navy and form the marine corps and go and kick the asses of North Africa's Muslim rulers until they stopped.

If they suddenly found the military power to do so they'd be attacking into India, Russia, Europe and Africa again in a heartbeat.

Edited by Argus

On 4/11/2021 at 7:30 PM, Argus said:

Bullshit. That region hasn't known peace in centuries. Even during the Ottoman Empire there were frequent wars of independence against them. The Muslim world attacked every bordering region repeatedly over the centuries until they lost the military ability to do so. The first encounter with Americans came about because they were pirating American ships and taking Americans as slaves despite the Americans paying the Dhimmi fee. Eventually this caused the US to put together a navy and form the marine corps and go and kick the asses of North Africa's Muslim rulers until they stopped.

If they suddenly found the military power to do so they'd be attacking into India, Russia, Europe and Africa again in a heartbeat.

Like America does, and has been doing for the past 100 years? Here's a map of all the countries the US has bombed 28 countries since the Vietnam War, killing more than 15 million people:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ey3EdxSWYAwbCKs?format=jpg&name=smalll

Ey3EdxSWYAwbCKs?format=jpg&name=small

Notice the region where most of those countries are located, then tell me again about who is the warmonger...and let's discuss what religion they belong to!

1 hour ago, Right To Left said:

Like America does, and has been doing for the past 100 years?

I see. So it doesn't matter to you if the US or its allies are attacked or not. If they bomb someone they're the bad guys? if ISIS is slaughtering people in Iraq the US is bad for bombing them? If the Libyan dictator or the Serbians are slaughtering people it's bad if the US bombs them? If Iraq invades Kuwait, an ally, it's bad if the US bombs Iraqis?

2 hours ago, Right To Left said:

Well, you explain these away and then we'll talk about stuff that the American Capitalist Empire isn't to blame for!

I'm not going through a long list of military efforts over the decades to please some dumb communist who'll just ignore everything I say anyway.

Edited by Argus

In the form of Godwin's law, if we were talking about Nazism instead of Islam, I would say that there are many reasons besides the doctrine that can be found, such as the economic crisis, the consequences of the first world war, but all of this doesn't eliminate the question of the doctrine itself because for the Nazi doctrine some nazophobes think that it incites to negative things.

In normal form, if we talk about Islam, there are many reasons besides the doctrine that we can find (well, for Muhammad it's an old story but for Osama Bin Laden or Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi it will be easier to find) but all this doesn't eliminate the question about the doctrine itself because for Momo's doctrine some islamophobes think that it incites to negative things. 

18 minutes ago, Jean-Kevin said:

In the form of Godwin's law, if we were talking about Nazism instead of Islam, I would say that there are many reasons besides the doctrine that can be found, such as the economic crisis, the consequences of the first world war, but all of this doesn't eliminate the question of the doctrine itself because for the Nazi doctrine some nazophobes think that it incites to negative things.

In normal form, if we talk about Islam, there are many reasons besides the doctrine that we can find (well, for Muhammad it's an old story but for Osama Bin Laden or Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi it will be easier to find) but all this doesn't eliminate the question about the doctrine itself because for Momo's doctrine some islamophobes think that it incites to negative things. 

Except that the Grand Mufti...tacit head of the Arab World during WW2, joined Hitler and assisted Eichmann with the Final Solution.

Edited by DogOnPorch

Except that the Grand Mufti...tacit head of the Arab World during WW2, joined Hitler and assisted Eichmann with the Final Solution.

Ok but all this doesn't eliminate the question about the doctrine itself because if for exmple this doctrine is criminogenic even if the behavior of the Muslims were better there will always be this sacralized doctrine which incites to commit criminal acts.

23 hours ago, Jean-Kevin said:

Ok but all this doesn't eliminate the question about the doctrine itself because if for exmple this doctrine is criminogenic even if the behavior of the Muslims were better there will always be this sacralized doctrine which incites to commit criminal acts.

WTF are you on about?

The Quran states clearly that Jews are to be despised as Apes and Pigs and treated accordingly. Jews are cursed by Allah. Jews are the enemy.

The video has been censored (it was here Fillette de 3 ans: "Les Juifs sont des singes et des porcs" - Point de Bascule Canada ) and we could hear a 3 year old girl saying that Jews were procs etc. and that it was in the Quran. 

Verse 2:65, verse 5:60verse 5:78verse 7:166, verse 5:27 are given.

Now the problem as I understand it, is that it is understood in relation to a context because Muslims tend to interpret their sacred text in relation to a context.  

Then there are Muslim scholars, imams and Muslims tend to listen to their opinion. Their opinions are not formed by themselves with only verses from the Quran, and there are also Islamologists who make television programs etc. and if they only taught anti-Jewish racism, incitement to hatred etc. they could not even make a television program on a French public channel because of the law of the land.

Then, I have no sympathy for Islam, but I sens that _"Islam is this because I throw this or that verse to go in what I think"_ does not seem to me to be a relevant approach.

Edited by Jean-Kevin
useless

• Tell a friend

Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    phoenyx75

• paradox34 earned a badge
      Dedicated
    • User went up a rank
      Enthusiast
    • User went up a rank
      Contributor
    • User earned a badge