Do you believe that Jesus really existed ?

5 hours ago, French Patriot said:

Satan is more moral and good than Yahweh/Jesus.

I rather like her.

Without her to educate Adam, he would have remained as bright as a  brick and would have never reproduced.

Regards

DL

Whatever gets you through the day. You can call me Sam, or you can call me Sammy.   ;)

Morality is a thing and seems universal, across time and space. Civilizations of the past had their religions. They knew not yet the words of the gospel.

Yet the truth speaks the same no matter where people are, if they ponder it long enough.

But then don't think too much.

So when it comes to religion I say, it's like yer Irish Whiskey. Kinda good for ya... taken in moderation.

;) 

20 hours ago, Deluge said:

There is no deflection, and there's certainly no running away. lol

You can't prove that God DOESN'T exist yet your cyber mouth keeps flapping. 

Are you going to drum up some proof or just stand there babbling mindless drivel?

Best, 

Deluge

Take your reverse onus and logical fallacy and shove it up where you are thinking from.

Negatives cannot be proven, but ignore that as you have no proof for your really evil God.

You are a dishonest poster.

Regards

DL

20 hours ago, Deluge said:

"Equality" does not mean LGBTQ+ dictating over Christians. 

Degenerates will either have to give religion its space or they may start a war. 

You don't want to start a war, do you?

Best, 

Deluge. 

Do you fear us using inquisitions like your ilk did, and continues with their lower level one against LGBTQ+.

Don't. 

No one is as immoral as Christianity and Islam.

Regards

DL

20 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Morality is a thing and seems universal,

Yet Christianity and Gnostic Christianity are taking opposite positions on homophobia and misogyny.

Christians are for such and Gnostic Christians are against such.

Which is correct?

Or is that one of the things you do not think about and that moral cowards run from answering?

Regards

DL

54 minutes ago, French Patriot said:

More deflection and lies from a stupid person.

Regards

DL

The only one deflecting in this little discussion is you. 

You're also projecting when you're not actively deflecting as well as misleading. 

Stop deflecting, projecting, as well as misleading and admit that your opinions rarely, if ever, amount to more than dog shit. 

Best, 

Deluge

Edited by Deluge

1 hour ago, French Patriot said:

Then God's punishment to A & E was unjust, as they were doing what was necessary to God.

Right?

Regards

DL

To the contrary; it was not only just, but absolutely necessary. 

Are Adam & Eve now pacing in anger because of what you believe was unjust?

Nope, to the contrary: they are now living with God as immortals. 

See, you need to stop trying to be a know-it-all. Try to get over yourself; it will truly help in the long run. 

Best, 

Deluge

Do you fear us using inquisitions like your ilk did, and continues with their lower level one against LGBTQ+.

Don't. 

No one is as immoral as Christianity and Islam.

Regards

DL

Do YOU fear us using inquisitions? If you do, then your fear is unfounded. There isn't a good Christian today who would support an inquisition - on top of that, there hasn't been a so-called Christian inquisition in God knows how long. 

More projecting. You pervert hypocrites really need to learn how to redirect those filthy pointers at yourselves. lol

Best, 

Deluge

Not from religions that think God creates souls or varying value.

He creates some just for you to end in hating.

Nice piece of garbage God.

Regards

DL

LGBTQ+ doesn't get to make the rules. 

Good Christians don't hate anybody. Your problem is that we don't put up with wrong behaviors. ;)

God is good; sin is bad. 

Best, 

Deluge

Take your reverse onus and logical fallacy and shove it up where you are thinking from.

Negatives cannot be proven, but ignore that as you have no proof for your really evil God.

You are a dishonest poster.

Regards

DL

Just admit that you degenerates can't disprove the existence of God. 

But there is proof that God exists. The proof is in everything around you. How do you think this planet came to be? Did it just form itself? lol

I am more honest than you understand. 

Best, 

Deluge. 

Edited by Deluge

6 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Just admit that you degenerates can't disprove the existence of God. 

But there is proof that God exists. The proof is in everything around you. How do you think this planet came to be? Did it just form itself? lol

I am more honest than you understand. 

Best, 

Deluge. 

I think anybody who talks of "proof" when it comes to the whether or not there is a God is actually riddled with doubts. 

A God relies on faith, not proof.  If a God did exist, and wanted to prove it existed, it obviously could do so with very little effort.

Probably quite spectacularly, too.  It would be such fun!

But it doesn't.  It wants you to have faith.  Conjecture on the existence of proof is denying the importance of faith.

32 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I think anybody who talks of "proof" when it comes to the whether or not there is a God is actually riddled with doubts. 

A God relies on faith, not proof.  If a God did exist, and wanted to prove it existed, it obviously could do so with very little effort.

But it doesn't.  It wants you to have faith.  Conjecture on the existence of proof is denying the importance of faith.

Our friend has faith in the supernatural and fantasy and does not want to live in our real reality.

Faith without facts is for fools.

It leads to belief in real talking serpents and donkeys. 

It is no wonder he cannot follow a discussion or answer anything.

Regards

DL

1 hour ago, bcsapper said:

If God appeared before you right now, would you drop everything and follow Him? Or would you just fall to the floor in total awe, recover after he left, and then eventually pass it off as a hallucination? I'm inclined to believe that MOST people would fall into the latter. What do you think? 

6 minutes ago, Deluge said:

If God appeared before you right now, would you drop everything and follow Him? Or would you just fall to the floor in total awe, recover after he left, and then eventually pass it off as a hallucination? I'm inclined to believe that MOST people would fall into the latter. What do you think? 

It depends.  How would I know it was a God?

8 hours ago, French Patriot said:

Yet Christianity and Gnostic Christianity are taking opposite positions on homophobia and misogyny.

Christians are for such and Gnostic Christians are against such.

Which is correct?

I get to be free of groups, so I can pick and choose.

The one that brings more kindness is correct. In general.