yet another Trump child sex trafficker!

Shouldn't your title come with a question mark instead of an exclamation mark?

All the story is so far is just another claim of possibility based on anonymous sources fed to the Hill out of Axios. This is the second one in as many days. Yesterday it was Gaetz wants to quit politics and become a Newsmax anchor.

Axios is really going after Gaetz. That's all we know for sure, so far.

16 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Wanna give us the law that says there's some sort of problem with that?

Your original claim was there's a minor involved. Any evidence to support that? 

just read the body language man! hahaha! he's fucked! waving the extortion flag! there could very well be an extortion happening as well but... doesn't change the fact that he gets rather quiet when asked about the 17 year old girl thing. note that he's admitting the flights and hotel rooms... his defense be that she was "of age" or thought she was. not looking good.

Edited by godzilla

Matt Gaetz gave the name of the alleged extortionist and called for a tape, which he alleges gives evidence of his claims and is held by the DOJ, to be released.

The ball's in their court. If the named guy is not guilty of extortion as claimed one would expect him to lay charges. If that guy doesn't then in my opinion he's the one that's guilty of something. In this case, extortion.

Edited by Infidel Dog

4 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Matt Gaetz gave the name of the alleged extortionist and called for a tape, which he alleges gives evidence of his claims and is held by the DOJ, to be released.

The ball's in their court. If the named guy is not guilty of extortion as claimed one would expect him to lay charges. If that guy doesn't then in my opinion he's the one that's guilty of something. In this case, extortion.

its very possible that this extortion guy saw some opportunity... its the opportunity that matt is sweating.

14 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

It is a serious allegation though so it's worth hearing Gaetz's response.

I love the part where Gaetz tried to drag Tucker down with him by talking about how he and his Lolita went on a double date wirh Tucker and his wife. And Tucker had to play the famous Republican selective amnesia card   You could practically see Tucker shrieking “I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT!  I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT!  I DENY ALL KNOWLEDGE!  CUT TO COMMERCIAL!  CUT TO COMMERCIAL!”

?

Edited by BeaverFever
  • Thanks 1

The New York Times version of the story comes from "anonymous sources."

Here's a recap of Gaetz's appearance on Tucker:

"

Tonight on Fox News, Rep. Matt Gaetz explained that the allegations against him are “verifiably false,” that he never had a relationship with a 17-year-old girl, and that his travel records will bear out the story to be a lie.

Rep. Gaetz revealed the name of the former DOJ official who he accused of extorting, or “bleeding’ his family out of money.” He explained that he and his family received a text message demanding $25 million to make “horrible sex trafficking allegations against me” to “go away.” Gaetz explained that after he and his family contacted the FBI, his father was asked to wear a wire to prove that they were being bribed by a former DOJ official.

Gaetz then dropped a bombshell when he named David McGee, a top former DOJ official in the northern district of Florida. David McGee is currently employed at the Beggs and Lane Law Firm.

David McGee, the former DOJ official Rep. Gaetz accuses of attempting to extort money from a United States Congressman his family, is featured on the Beggs & Lane law firm’s website."

https://100percentfedup.com/boom-rep-matt-gaetz-names-former-doj-official-who-tried-to-extort-millions-from-him-and-his-family-over-verifiably-false-sex-trafficking-allegations-against-him-video/

13 hours ago, Jake Ziegelbauer said:

Your guy is being investigated for sex trafficking a minor and the best you can do is reference a relationship between two consenting adults that happened 10 years after he and his wife separated? That's pretty weak. You should put more effort into defending your favourite alleged child sex traffickers. 

Whatever the facts of matter, I’d be slow to bring Mr. Gaetz onto my show to explain himself. Twice in the interview above he tried to drag Tucker Carlson into the actual story, a most peculiar state of affairs. When he said the 17 year old didn’t exist, a lot of further questions could have been asked on that theme. 

Edited by SpankyMcFarland

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

I love the part where Gaetz tried to drag Tucker down with him by talking about how he and his Lolita went on a double date wirh Tucker and his wife. And Tucker had to play the famous Republican selective amnesia card   You could practically see Tucker shrieking “I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT!  I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT!  I DENY ALL KNOWLEDGE!  CUT TO COMMERCIAL!  CUT TO COMMERCIAL!”

?

Offhand, I can’t recall a similar event. Great TV but Gaetz won’t endear himself to interviewers this way. 

4 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Incorrect. He said no date with a minor existed. He admits he had dates when single and you would like to what? For that you want to burn crosses on his lawn.

No, he said "legal age". The age of consent is 16, so a 17 year old is of  legal age for banging purposes but you can't traffic a 17 year old across state lines, which is what he is accused of. 

• Thanks 1