When the GOP's Away, the Terrorists Will Play

2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Well, if you're getting a gun for self-protection you'd want a gun that could fight off a psycho or terrorist with a gun that can kill 10 people in succession.

Or, if you just want to kill 10 people in succession.

I'm not sure which store you're talking about. Al Issa was able to buy an AR pistol when a judge was deciding whether or not a city was able to have different gun laws than a state. The laws were briefly slackened in that town. That's moot though because Al Issa had another firearm with him when he shot up the grocery store. 

He shouldn't have been able to purchase either gun anyway because he was a violent felon and that should have prevented him from getting a firearm in either case. Maybe before they start passing new laws they should be more careful about enforcing the existing ones.

Black market guns are a problem, not just in America, but in Canada too. The last mass shooting in Toronto where that Muslim guy shot up Greek Town involved guns that had been smuggled across the border. I could be wrong, but I seem to recall they'd been stolen.

So Americans need more guns so they can be illegally smuggled across the border to kill Canadians?

Edited by Aristides

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Or, if you just want to kill 10 people in succession.

Possibly but what do you think there are more of, mass murderers or people who would like to protect themselves and those around them from mass murderers. Especially now that Biden's opened the border to terrorists again.

So Americans need more guns so they can be illegally smuggled across the border to kill Canadians?

Why? Who said that? But, border-smuggling of guns does happen.

And here's the reality you're facing right now. There are 434 million guns in America right now. If you want to grab them all like say, North Korea, Communist China, Soviet Russia, Venezuela, or Nazi Germany did how do you plan to go about that? Americans are better informed than those guys were. They'll know what you're really up to.

Edited by Infidel Dog

It kind of makes me smile when these prog types do that though.

They divert a topic like say terrorists taking advantage of the new weaker Biden government so they can get to a topic they think they'll have a better chance with, like say gun violence. Then they complain about other people diverting from the topic when that one starts to get uncomfortable for them.

It used to bug me. Now it just makes me smile.

But yeah if he wants to talk about gun violence, Mexico would matter. Or does he think gun-smuggling only matters when it's into Canada. I'll bet he doesn't want to talk about the "Fast and Furious" strategy from the Biden/Obama days where they were easing the gun purchasing rules to allow cartels to buy American guns so they could track them. 

Edited by Infidel Dog

35 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Possibly but what do you think there are more of, mass murderers or people who would like to protect themselves and those around them from mass murderers. Especially now that Biden's opened the border to terrorists again.

Why? Who said that? But, border-smuggling of guns does happen.

And here's the reality you're facing right now. There are 434 million guns in America right now. If you want to grab them all like say, North Korea, Communist China, Soviet Russia, Venezuela, or Nazi Germany did how do you plan to go about that? Americans are better informed than those guys were. They'll know what you're really up to.

Really how many have they protected from mass murderers? For some reason you think the more semi auto weapons there are in society, the fewer mass murders when the opposite is true.

Why don't you use countries like Australia the UK and other countries that don't allow these weapons as examples instead of the shit hole countries you picked. Doesn't fit your narrative perhaps?

25 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

It kind of makes me smile when these prog types do that though.

These guys use dull machetes, wood saws, chain saws, you-name-it rusty saws to behead their terrified screaming victims slowly. Men, women and children...no matter. I can't see the attraction of wanting that to happen in the USA & Canada...but that's what these demented progressives want. To them, MS-13 is a romantic notion....

Edited by DogOnPorch

11 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Really how many have they protected from mass murderers?

Didn't we already answer that on page 1? As I recall you didn't like the answers you were getting so you backed off.

You asked for examples of good guys with a gun protecting anybody. I gave you a link to 11 such examples. You challenged it with a bogus critique. I suggested we go through them one at a time to show it was a bogus critique. We got as far as #1 then  you lost interest. Why? Did you want to move on to #2 now?

Edited by Infidel Dog

2 hours ago, Shady said:

It is kind of odd that a few weeks after Biden bombs Syria, a Syrian refugee attacks and kills a dozen people. 

Not that weird! Someone should have expected blowback of some kind by now. This has been a motivator for so called green-on-blue attacks in Afghanistan and Iraq before. That's why there are fewer American and western contractors working as trainers and advisers over there now. 

I guess the first thing a nation that wants to go stomping with bloody boots all over the world needs to do is to prevent or limit the likelihood of domestic 'terrorism' on the home front.

50 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

These guys use dull machetes, wood saws, chain saws, you-name-it rusty saws to behead their terrified screaming victims slowly. Men, women and children...no matter. I can't see the attraction of wanting that to happen in the USA & Canada...but that's what these demented progressives want. To them, MS-13 is a romantic notion....

And who might "these guys" be? I mean besides flimsy excuses for you Neocons to justify invading/occupying/and exploiting more and more of the "developing" world.

On 3/25/2021 at 12:43 PM, Infidel Dog said:

"Alissa" was a purposeful misspelling of the guy's name to confuse the gullible.

The way he spelled it on his Facebook page was Al Issa.

Maybe cause I don't give a shit about Facebook, I'd rather know what name is on his birth certificate and gov. records...if that has any bearing.

2 hours ago, Right To Left said:

And who might "these guys" be? I mean besides flimsy excuses for you Neocons to justify invading/occupying/and exploiting more and more of the "developing" world.

The same guys that claim walls don't work...THOSE guys.

As for 'the developing world'...that's just a bullshit term in this case for those nations settled by Spain & Portugal...which like it or not...are European. They even had a 100 year head start in the New World over all the rest of those darn Northern Europeans. Not to mention their "efficiency" at dealing with the native populations.

3 hours ago, Right To Left said:

Maybe cause I don't give a shit about Facebook, I'd rather know what name is on his birth certificate and gov. records...if that has any bearing.

I'm willing to take a guy's word for how he spells his name. Even a terrorist's. Even on Facebook.

But if you have a photocopy of his birth certificate or gov. records go ahead. Show them to us. That would be interesting too.

Edited by Infidel Dog

5 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Didn't we already answer that on page 1? As I recall you didn't like the answers you were getting so you backed off.

You asked for examples of good guys with a gun protecting anybody. I gave you a link to 11 such examples. You challenged it with a bogus critique. I suggested we go through them one at a time to show it was a bogus critique. We got as far as #1 then  you lost interest. Why? Did you want to move on to #2 now?

Not really, only a few of those could be considered potential mass murder situations. Four were stopped by on or off duty police officers or security personnel. Several others were people shooting intruders, some of which they don't even say if they were armed.

One of those incidents occurred in 2006. Since Jan 1, 2007,  over 2300 people have been killed or wounded in 150 mass shooting incidents in the US. Where were all your good guys with guns.

On 3/25/2021 at 9:43 AM, Infidel Dog said:

"Alissa" was a purposeful misspelling of the guy's name to confuse the gullible.

The way he spelled it on his Facebook page was Al Issa.

GD the leftist media and their whitewashing of crimes that they support. 

Nothing will ever top "The riots, murders, arson and looting was mostly peaceful", but their crusade to blame islamist attacks on anything and everything else is appalling and disgusting.

1 hour ago, Right To Left said:

Walls don't work when nobody can build them!  What happened to the wall Trump was supposed to build AND Mexico was going to pay for?  

Joe Biden happened with all the common purpose and equity that entails.

https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/antisemitism/capitol-hill-ramming-attacker-member-of-antisemitic-nation-of-islam-org-663975

Another Terrorist attack by a muslim, this time a Nation of Islam member. That's 2 attacks now in only 3 months:

Noah Green, 25, of Newport News, Virginia, was named as the suspect in the ramming attack at the northern barricade of Capitol Hill on Friday night, multiple media organizations reported, citing police.

Green spoke on Facebook about the "end times," the anti-Christ and government "mind control," according to the reports. He also said he was unemployed after leaving his job, "partly due to afflictions," and praised the antisemitic black nationalist Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.

TBH, it's not certain whether he was a terrorist or just someone indoctrinated to hate the police by the Dems, BLM and the MSM, but his biggest crackpot theories revolve around Obama's buddy, so that's where we'll lay the blame for now. It's probably a combination of the two. Whatever.

"My faith is one of the only things that has been able to carry me through these times and my faith is centered on the belief of the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan as Jesus, the Messiah, the final divine reminder in our midst," Green wrote in a Facebook post obtained by the Stop Antisemitism movement. "I consider him my spiritual father."

Here's a picture of Farrakhan, right front, beside Obama:

Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 2.45.49 PM.png

On 3/24/2021 at 12:29 AM, WestCanMan said:

I said many times here that islamic terrorism would return with a Democrat presidency, it's only been 2.5 months since Biden's inauguration and a muslim just gunned down ten Americans "for no apparent reason". 

Here are some tweets from leftist twits who jumped to the conclusion that the shooter was one of the alt-right bogeyman that Pelosi et al promised them were real: https://www.foxnews.com/media/twitter-liberals-rush-to-blame-boulder-shooting-on-white-men-before-suspect-ahmad-al-aliwi-alissa-identified

Kamala Harris's, loser extraordinaire, has an equally stupid niece: https://twitter.com/neontaster/status/1374398152971755522/photo/1

She originally said this:

and then retreated to an equally stupid deflection. 

This is being treated as a gun control issue, but we'll eventually see where "officials ignored obvious reasons why the shooter should have been prohibited from owning weapons..."

It's 'the new normal'.

There’s absolutely no evidence the shooter was motivated by Islamist ideology or anything other than plain old mental illness. The fact that he’s a Syrian immigrant doesn’t mean he’s immune from mentally illness. But don’t let facts stop you now, they never have before. 

On 3/26/2021 at 9:21 PM, WestCanMan said:

I miss Trump.

When terrorists fucked around Trump would kill their leader. Biden is back to 'war against the peons'. 

Biden is a war monger for bombing terrorists but you miss Teump for killing terrorist leaders (US military killed one while Trump was president)

Its funny watching Trumptards trying have their cake and eat too, trying to portray Dems as bloodthirsty warmongers and also as gutless pacifist appeasers  

But it kind of ties with their equally nonsensical narrative of liberals being gutless spineless incompetent finger-in-the-wind pacifist politicians who believe in nothing but are somehow still ruthlessly crushing the brave, strong, fearless, gun-toting, church-going, professional, values-based conservative majority under their heel  

On 4/3/2021 at 5:49 PM, WestCanMan said:

https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/antisemitism/capitol-hill-ramming-attacker-member-of-antisemitic-nation-of-islam-org-663975

Another Terrorist attack by a muslim, this time a Nation of Islam member. That's 2 attacks now in only 3 months:

TBH, it's not certain whether he was a terrorist or just someone indoctrinated to hate the police by the Dems, BLM and the MSM, but his biggest crackpot theories revolve around Obama's buddy, so that's where we'll lay the blame for now. It's probably a combination of the two. Whatever.

Here's a picture of Farrakhan, right front, beside Obama:

Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 2.45.49 PM.png

If getting your picture taken ONCE with someone at a public event DECADES AGO means you’re in league with them for ever and ever then what do all those pictures of Trump with Epstein prove? Or Rumsfeld with Saddam Hussein? 

Or how about more recently GOP crackpot Kelly Loeffler who has REPEATEDLY posed with white supremacists, including a former Ku Klux Klan leader and member of the neo-Nazi National Alliance who was sentenced to prison for assaulting a Black man in Maryland?  She keeps saying it was an accident but hoe many times so you accidentally take selfies with known Neo Nazis?

44 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

There’s absolutely no evidence the shooter was motivated by Islamist ideology or anything other than plain old mental illness. The fact that he’s a Syrian immigrant doesn’t mean he’s immune from mentally illness. But don’t let facts stop you now, they never have before. 

Sure Beave. 

White conservatives are Americas biggest terrorist threat, they just haven't attacked yet, and muslims keep on committing mass murders but their attacks are never considered terrorism.