When the GOP's Away, the Terrorists Will Play

I said many times here that islamic terrorism would return with a Democrat presidency, it's only been 2.5 months since Biden's inauguration and a muslim just gunned down ten Americans "for no apparent reason". 

Here are some tweets from leftist twits who jumped to the conclusion that the shooter was one of the alt-right bogeyman that Pelosi et al promised them were real: https://www.foxnews.com/media/twitter-liberals-rush-to-blame-boulder-shooting-on-white-men-before-suspect-ahmad-al-aliwi-alissa-identified

Kamala Harris's, loser extraordinaire, has an equally stupid niece: https://twitter.com/neontaster/status/1374398152971755522/photo/1

She originally said this:

"The Atlanta shooting was not even a week ago. Violent [W]hite men are the greatest terrorist threat to our country," Harris erroneously wrote on Monday. 

and then retreated to an equally stupid deflection. 

This is being treated as a gun control issue, but we'll eventually see where "officials ignored obvious reasons why the shooter should have been prohibited from owning weapons..."

It's 'the new normal'.

7 hours ago, Aristides said:

Meh. Just another massacre by a fruitcake who was allowed to buy a semi auto rifle. It’s just what Americans do and there is no political will to change it. 

Biden's worried about gun control again now that a Muslim may have shot white people instead of just a white guy having a bad day and shooting Asians.  Jeez he's SOOOO left wing and woke ?

• Like 1

I'll wait for more information before ascribing a motive, the same as with the sex addict/racist shooter, but I have to say it was hilarious to read these...

alissa

Then, I assume once the shooter's name was made public.

alissa

10 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

This is being treated as a gun control issue, but we'll eventually see where "officials ignored obvious reasons why the shooter should have been prohibited from owning weapons..."

It's 'the new normal'.

Nothing new about it at all. It an old American pastime.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Yup. it's as old as "never let a crisis go to waste." Right, gun grabbers?

Then ISIS or some other bad actor sneaks in mows down pedestrians, stabs onlookers and blows something up.

Where was your "good guy with a gun" in Boulder? Where was he in Atlanta or any other mass shooting locations? They are never around when they are needed regardless of how many guns Americans own.

54 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

If I was an American I'd be less worried about their neighbours' guns than I would be about the old dementia case they supposedly elected opening the border to international crime, disease and terror.

If you could rephrase that and make it sound more like virtue signalling than common sense you'd have the libs here wrapped around your finger.

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Where was your "good guy with a gun" in Boulder? Where was he in Atlanta or any other mass shooting locations? They are never around when they are needed regardless of how many guns Americans own.

Funny story...

At another message board I used to frequent there was a crew very much like you and they used to ask that question. "Where's this good guy with a gun?"

So I started posting all the good guy with a gun stories you guys relying on media like CNN or CBC or Global will never hear about. At that particular board you could post stories without comment. There was a page reserved for it.

And trust me, there are a ton of good guy with a gun stories to post if you have an open ear to them. In fact after a while I started to hear from the local prog patrol, "Wah!!! Why are you always posting stories like that. Nobody cares. Wah! Wah! Wah!" :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

Funny story...

At another message board I used to frequent there was a crew very much like you and they used to ask that question. "Where's this good guy with a gun?"

So I started posting all the good guy with a gun stories you guys relying on media like CNN or CBC or Global will never hear about. At that particular board you could post stories without comment. There was a page reserved for it.

And trust me, there are a ton of good guy with a gun stories to post if you have an open ear to them. In fact after a while I started to hear from the local prog patrol, "Wah!!! Why are you always posting stories like that. Nobody cares. Wah! Wah! Wah!" :rolleyes:

So why don't you post some of them?

Before his name was released/but after the video of cops leading him away in handcuffs, black twitter and other social media even a few black commentators on supposedly "real" news platforms were going off about ANOTHER white man committing mass murder. And rightwing media had headed back to the trenches again and weren't saying anything! Except for angry responses against Dems demanding gun control.

Of course this was based on his appearance....you got to wonder is this guy really just 21 years old? He looks at least twice that, and was being described as a 40 year old white man with a beard based solely on the rules and procedures of identity politics.

If he was a member of some Christian denomination, black social media would still be playing the race card, and rightwing social media would be yacking about persecution of 'law-abiding' gun owners again. 

Once the name was released, black social media has been struck with confusion and disarray/ while the rightwing gun nuts have dusted off the #terrorist playbook, where only killers who are Muslim, or were formerly Muslim, or have Muslim-sounding names are identified as terrorists. 

But if Colorado killer is a terrorist, WHY isn't this goofball who was out to kill Asian women that turn him on, also identified as a terrorist?

Robert-Aaron-Long-1.jpg?fit=800%2C440&ssl=1

50 minutes ago, Aristides said:

So why don't you post some of them?

Why? You can't figure out how to work a search engine?

Sigh...

Very well then. Start here. Click the below. I made it big for you so you shouldn't have any problem figuring out how to make it work.

11 times a good guy with a gun stopped a bad guy, saving lives

Edited by Infidel Dog

6 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Why? You can't figure out how to work a search engine?

Sigh...

Very well then. Start here. Click the below. I made it big for you so shouldn't have any problem figuring out how to make it work.

11 times a good guy with a gun stopped a bad guy, saving lives

Almost half of those were stopped by either off duty police officers or security people. About half of the rest are cases where people shot at other people because they thought they were being threatened.

Unfortunately, in a country where so many people are armed, it isn't surprising they think they need to be armed to protect themselves. I don't want to live in a country where I feel the need to carry a firearm to be safe. That is not a civilized country.

Edited by Aristides

31 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Almost half of those were stopped by either off duty police officers or security people. About half of the rest are cases where people shot at other people because they thought they were being threatened.

Well, I think we can tell by now you're not too big on the actual research so let's check that hypothesis out to see how much truth there is to it and how much it would matter if there was some.

Off the top of my head though I'm immediately struck by how quickly you've discounted what you describe as more than half.

But let's go through a few.

No wait...let's do them one at a time and see how long you want to pretend you have a point.

OK, so the first one is Jeanne Assam who stopped a tragedy at New Life Church in Colorado.

So she was an ex police officer from Minneapolis. She moved to what she hoped would be a quieter life in Colorado Springs, Colorado. She connected with a church there and volunteered to do some security work. One Sunday she had an intuition something might happen at the church so she drove in, just in time to save the day.

Here's video of Jeanne telling her story:

Did you want her gun?

Would you like to consider the next case? Spoiler you're not going to like it. It's not what you concluded from a quick browse.

In fact how far do you want to take this? By my count only 2 of those 11 were paid security and I remember the Garland texas case. There's an interesting wrinkle there. I forget the details...something about the part-time guy who made the perps before they had a chance to attack.

Edited by Infidel Dog

7 minutes ago, Aristides said:

3000 more people were killed by firearms in the US in 2019 than traffic fatalities.

That's just a drop in the bucket. Police killed about 15 black people, like Rayshard, who didn't have guns.

According to BLM and their prominent Democrat supporters, that constitutes genocide. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

That's just a drop in the bucket. Police killed about 15 black people, like Rayshard, who didn't have guns.

According to BLM and their prominent Democrat supporters, that constitutes genocide. 

39,000 is a drop in the bucket?

As cars and roads become safer, the discrepancy will just get larger.

12 hours ago, Aristides said:

39,000 is a drop in the bucket?

As cars and roads become safer, the discrepancy will just get larger.

1) It's less than a genocide, isn't it? The police shoot 15 black men without guns every year. According to leftists, that's genocide. I think that stopping the genocide is probably priority #1, am I right?

2) Gun violence in the big cities isn't even a concern according to Dems.

3) Guns are not at the top of the list for murder weapons.

4) Almost none of the guns used in killings are legally owned. Getting rid of legally owned guns would only drop the murder by approximately zero.

5) It's racist to take the guns away from criminals: police aren't allowed to do it.

You know that I'm just covering leftist talking points, of course. 

The reasonable way to go about this is like what Giuliani did in NYC. Stop and frisk criminals. It would save thousands of people every year. God forbid they do anything sensible though. 

Edited by WestCanMan

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

Most of the guns used in US mass shootings are legally owned, including the last one.

Really? How about the mass shootings that are never included in these statistics and are instead labeled 'gang violence'...as if the bullets are somehow different?

Edited by DogOnPorch

Frankly, some websites never lie about some things...and they are some of the worst websites out there for just shear brutal content. The YNC...Crazy Shit...etc. Who is doing what to whom is all too apparent.

Let's just say Central America (Mexico included) as well as certain countries like Brazil take the cake killing-wise. They make ISIS guys blush.

Good news though...the US border is gone.

:P